AU Undertale x Reader Oneshot...

By Alpha-Maia

Most of them are Sans and Papyrus (no surprise) I hope you enjoy! More

Sans x Reader
Papyrus x heartbroken!reader
Underfell Sans x reader
Underswap Sans x reader
Underfell Sans x Naga!reader
US!Papyrus x blind!singer!reader
Underfell! Player! Sans x Tough! Reader
Cowboy! Underswap! Sans x Trick rider! Cowgirl! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Werewolf! Reader
Rat! Sans x Reader x Rat! Papyrus
Sans x Stuck! Reader
Dancefell! Papyrus x Rival! Singer! Reader
Underswap! Papyrus x Horripilation! Reader
Papyrus x Pink soul! Reader
Sans x Disabled! Reader
Sans x Survivor! Reader
Sans x Blind! Genocide! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Nymph! Reader
Lamia! Papyrus x Reader x Lamia! Sans
Sans x Skeleton! Reader
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 1)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 2)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 3)
Inmate!Sans x Therapist reader

Cat! Sans x Cancer! Reader

4.3K 115 90
By Alpha-Maia

~A/N~ I do not own the art

Your nurse was bringing in a cat from the humane society for you. You had cancer, so it wasn't really good for you to go out. They were bringing you a white tabby cat that had blue stripes. You said you were going to name him Sans, after the font. Your family liked to give funny names to your pets.

Your nurse came in the door with a cage. "Here you are, (y/n)." she said. "Your new cat." "Thank you, Mellie." you said. She helped you up off the couch. "If you need anything, at anytime, just call me, and I'll come right over." she said. "I will. Thank you." you said. She waved, and left.
(I did a little bit of research on this. Some people who have certain diseases have a nurse. The nurse doesn't stay at the house, but they are available at anytime, and come right when their patient calls.)

You walked up to the cage, opened the door, and reached in to pet Sans. But when your hand went in, you got scratched. You whimpered a bit, and went into the kitchen to clean the scratch. After cleaning it up, you but a bandage with some ointment on it. At your state, you couldn't have any cuts, or it would allow more viruses and bacteria to get into your body. 

You decided that Sans needed some time to get used to his new home, so you decided to get his food ready. You slowly bent down and filled his bowls with food and water. After you walked away, you decided to make yourself some soup to warm up. 

Sans came padding into the kitchen. He saw his food bowls, and walked up to them, giving the contents a sniff. He put on a cat scowl, and knocked the bowls over. He then meowed in complain. You furrowed your brows, confused by his actions. But, you got the broom and swept up his mess, and used some paper towels to wipe up the water. You had to go slow, because you needed to conserve your energy for fighting the cancer.

Sans jumped on your back and scratched you left shoulder. You cried out, and stood up quickly, nearly causing you to faint. You reached back and felt blood, so you grabbed a tissue and held in on the wound to stop the bleeding. You then called your nurse to come help you bandage it. She came over and asked if you wanted to return the cat, but you said no. "He's just getting used to me." you said. "Soon he'll calm down and see that I'm his friend." "Okay. Just call me if you need help with anything." she said. You nodded, and then she left.

Over the next two weeks, Sans had not warmed up one bit. You got several scratches from him, and it hurt badly to disinfect them. He always knocked his food and water bowls over, he would take up the couch, and he sometimes tried to trip you while you were going up the stairs. Also, he meowed constantly at night, so you had trouble getting to sleep.

Today, you were sitting on the couch, looking at a photo that was taken a long time ago. It was you, your older sister, and your first cat, Papyrus. Papyrus was an orange tabby cat, and he loved you and your sister. He loved to cuddle with you two, and he would even play with you. Unfortunately, he died from cancer when he was 13 years old. You and your sister were beside him the whole time, even when he passed away, you stayed by him during his final moments.

You missed him, and you missed your sister. She had gone to become a veteran in the military. They would help pay your medical insurance bills, so she decided to take it up. But, she had to leave you alone.
The reason you got Sans was because since you stayed beside your dying cat who had cancer, you wanted a cat who would stay by you if you were going to die, too.

You looked at the photo. You were hugging Papyrus, your sister was holding the camera up, and the three of you were all smiling. Even Papyrus was. You started to cry. This picture was your warmest memory, and you couldn't form any new ones like this. You cried, and then hugged the photo. You heard Sans come into the room, but ignored him. He froze when he saw you crying. 

He jumped next to you on the couch, and then gently pawed your shoulder. You looked over at him. He looked sad. He then pawed the picture, and tilted his head. You sniffed, and began to point at the photo. "That's me." you said, pointing at your kid self. "That's my sister, and that was our first cat. His name was Papyrus." Sans looked and listened. "He died from cancer when he was 13." you said, sniffling a bit. "Me and my sis stayed by him every second when we found out." Sans reacted in a shocked way, then leaned against you. "I now know how Papyrus felt." you said. Sans looked up at you in a confused way. "I have cancer now." you said, making his ears stand straight up. "And my sister went to be in the military to help pay for the medical bills. So, I was all alone until I got you. And, the reason I got you was because I stayed by Papyrus when he died from cancer. If this cancer kills me, I want a cat to be there beside me."

Sans looked absolutely shocked by your words. He then began to lick the tears off your cheek. You smiled and stroked his back. You thought he would retract, but he purred instead. He then began to rub himself against you, marking you as his territory. Cats have special furs on their cheeks that when they rub it on something else, other cats know it belongs to them. You hugged him, and he placed his paws on your shoulder.

Over the next month, Sans had been super sweet to you. When you were trying to get off the couch, he would help you up by pushing against your back. When you were in pain, he would lie on the painful area and purr. He was better than any heating pillow you've used, and you barely had to call your nurse anymore. 

Today, however, you were going to the hospital because you were having an emergency with your cancer. The paramedics were helping you into the ambulance, but you didn't want to leave Sans. "I want my cat!" You cried. "It's okay, (y/n)." the medic said. "He'll be at your house when you get back." "I want my kitty!" You cried again, but harder. Your sobs were making you hyperventilate, so one of the medics went back in and got Sans. They brought him in the truck and set him on your stomach. He hissed at the medics, protecting you from them. "Come here, Sans." you said, weakly lifting your arms. He came up to you and laid down on your chest. He tried to remove the oxygen mask from your face, but you told him that these people were trying to help you. "They're gonna try to heal me, Sans." you said. "It's gonna be okay." 

You arrived to the hospital, and the doctors rushed you to the Emergency Room. "She's getting weaker by the second." one of the doctors said. A nurse took Sans off your chest, and he started to hiss and fight. They started working on you. Your heart rate was lowering at a bad rate. They got the defibrillators just in case, and got medicine to help you relax. They injected it in you, and Sans was struggling as best as he could to get out off the nurses hands.

You fell asleep, and the doctors began to work on you. They sent in an antibiotic to kill off as many cancer cells as they could, but it wouldn't be enough because most of the cancer cells weren't weak enough to be killed off. The doctors didn't think you were gonna make it. 

Suddenly, your heart stopped. The doctors got the defibrillators, and began to shock your chest. Sans meowed and hissed loudly, thinking that they were hurting you. Your heart still didn't beat, so they did it one more time. "Clear!" The doctor shouted, and he shocked your chest. Still nothing. "Okay, one more time." he said. He rubbed the defibrillators together, then shocked you one last time. Your heart still refused to beat, so they gave up. You were gone.

Sans got out of the nurses arms, and jumped onto your chest. He hissed and clawed at the doctors, making them back off. He then turned and looked at your face. He meowed sadly, and rubbed he cheek against yours. He was trying to wake you up, even though he knew you were dead. He lied down on your stomach and began to purr. The doctors decided to leave and go call your sister. Sans stayed by your side.

Suddenly, your heart started to beat again. Sans heard it, and stood up quickly. He looked at you, and saw your eyes slowly open. He meowed happily, and came up and rubbed himself against you. "S... ans." you said, weakly. He nodded, and purred against your chest. "Sans... I-I need... more medicine." you choked out. "Go get... the doctors." He nodded, and jumped off, pushing the door open.

He saw one of the doctors who gave you the medicine before, and he ran up to them, scratching at their coat. "Hey!" She said, looking down at Sans. He began pull on her coat over to your room. "She's gone, kitty." the nurse said, reaching down to put him. He meowed, and bit her hand. She hissed in pain, and he continued to pulled her coat. "Shoo, cat." she said, giving him a little kick, but he persistently kept tugging. She sighed and followed him to the door to your room, and then went inside. 

She saw your heart was beating on the monitor. She gasped, and ran back out to get some medicine. Sans jumped back on your chest, purring. "Thank you... Sans." you said. "I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for you."

After three weeks of staying in the hospital, the doctors finally removed all of the cancer from your body. Everyday, Sans was there with you. It was like he was your life source. If he left, you felt like you would die.

Today, you could go back home. You picked up Sans, and one of the nurses drove you back to your house. "Thank you." you said, and she nodded and left. You walked inside, and saw someone sitting on your couch. "Hello?" You said, and they turned their head. It was your sister. You smiled, put Sans down, and went up and hugged her. "I almost thought I'd never see you  again." she said. "I was so scared." "I missed you, sis." you said. You both hugged tightly.

Sans rubbed himself against your legs and meowed. "Oh, who's this." your sister asked, seeing Sans. "This is Sans." you said, sitting on the couch so he could jump in your lap. "Since we stayed beside Papyrus when he died, I wanted Sans to stay by me in case I died. And in the hospital, when I almost died, he saved my life by letting a doctor know I was still alive." Your sister started to tear up, and then she scratched his head. "Thank you... for saving my sister." she said. 

And all of you stayed on the couch, hugging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 9.3K 175
This is basically a book of random stuff from the Undertale fandom There will be oneshots, reader-inserts mostly- And a ton of other stuff Including...
26.8K 235 11
Just you and some adorable Girls of the undertale Note:All characters are above 18.This is a mature content.
141K 1.7K 49
This is just basically you and Sans in different stories. (COMPLETED)
173K 5.4K 118
Various Oneshots. Enjoy a Papyrus.