The Number Ones (A Villain Mi...

By Tomura_Sass

A story where Izuku Midoriya loved Villains instead of heroes. He aimed to be the number one Villain amongst... More

Aiming For The Top
A Friends Quarrel
Accident Happened
Useless Heroes
A Visit and an Invitation
Villains, Vigilantes and a Fanboy
Hello
Odd One Out
Information
Will You Join?
His Own League
Me? Useful?
The Big Fish
Shouting And Explaining
Watching By The Sidelines​
A.N. Explanations!!!
When You Freeze...
Choiches Amongst Lives
All Hail, All Might!
Memories Of The Past
Shouto...
The Master And The Sidekick
Blamed
Blah Blah Blah
Reporting In
Assignment
Hahahaha...So Funny
Riptide
Defying
Confined In Madness
The Past Sucks
Into The Enemies Lair
Burned
An Odd Interview
Mother Knows Best
A Chance To Escape
Mrs. Midoriya...?
Who...
Together We...
A.N. A Serious Meeting!!!!
Will Save And Destroy
Training With Caution
A Son's Visit
Ending 1: Hidden Truth
Ending 2: Wrong Decision
Ending 3: Day Before The Chaos
Ending 3.1: Sports Fest I
Ending 3.2: Sports Fest II
Final Chapter: The Number Ones
A.N. THE END Plus IMPORTANT NOTE!
BOOK TWO IS OUT! GO CHECK IT OUT!

Manipulator

8.6K 443 65
By Tomura_Sass

Shinsou Hitoshi, also known as the Manipulator. Right hand of the master mind of the Banes (Izuku) and also the head of the six leaders. Inside the lair, everyone respected him, treated him right; others cowering for fear at his presence.

A very awesome responsibility indeed, but he is a different person when he is outside of the villain work. His parents didn't knew that he is one of them, neither any of his classmates and teachers.

He is just a normal student of U.A. in general studies. More or less, other higher students treat them like shit but he didn't care about that. He have the power to enter the hero course if only Izuku allowed to, but this is part of the plan and he can't mess this up.

If he remembered correctly; Izuku sent two leaders on heroic department, one on side heroes department and one on general studies which is him...a total of four Banes roaming around the campus.

But the plan became a little shaky when Izuku was confined by the heroes. He didn't know where they took him or what they did to him but no matter what, the plan will proceed. Inko will replace him for a short while.

He sighed silently, the discussion is getting boring and boring though he have to be patient. Their main objective is to make sure that the heroes will continue the Sports Fest no matter what, and that particular event is slowly coming by.

All for One might get in their way sooner or later but hopefully, their 'new recruits' hand picked by Izuku himself would help them with this unavoidable problem.

He snapped out of his daydream as soon as he heard the teacher call his name...

This is going to be a very long day...

When he reached the Bane's lair, the sun is already sinking on the horizon. The training grounds is almost empty, no one is there except some kids playing 'catch the knife' and 'burn the loser'. Shinsou scanned the surroundings checking for someone or something worth his interest.

That's when he saw him...

Shinsou leaned on the wall next to the entrance to Izuku's office where Perseus sat silently by the steps. He looked so deep in thought to even notice the younger teen next to him. His sea green eyes are staring at the very far end of the training quadrangle.

For some reason, he found him  comfortable to be around with. People tend to feel uncomfortable around him as soon as they found our his quirk, but Perseus doesn't feel threatened by him even after he manipulated his mind, they are the same as Izuku. And for Shinsou, they are the strongest kind of people.

"You seem so lost" he started.

The taller villain blinked a few times before looking up at him, "um...yeah, still contemplating my past. I just can't believe how much I've changed" he said fidgeting a worn out necklace tied around his wrist. "I kind of miss my old life"

Shinsou was surprised, no one in the Banes have he heard someone say that...not even him who suffered so badly for the past years. "I wish I just... died back then" Perseus added.

Manipulator snapped and glared at him. "Don't say that. Midoriya saved you just like he did to me. You should be grateful your still alive and a part of the Banes" he growled.

Then there was silence...

Again, Shisou spotted those sea green eyes gleam in pain; reminding him of himself ten years ago. He relaxed, the wall flat against his back. He is not a talkative person but he felt that this person needs some motivation.

"You know, I tried to kill myself not only once but thrice back when I was a child" he started, eyeing the flying knife passed down to the kids as they laugh.

"I was four when everything started, the age when a quirk will develop. I found mine by a terrifying accident" his face darkened, "I had a fight with another child...I was innocent and ignorant back then, and I said: kill yourself loser"

He took a sharp quiet breath, "I was terrified when he did try to kill himself. He grabbed a cutter in his bag and aimed it on his neck" he shuddered when he remembered how the cold sharp blade made contact with the soft skin of the boy.

Shinsou looked back at the older teen. Only to found him looking at him with an unreadable expression. "Fortunately, I found my voice and yelled stop just before he could cut deeper...well, you can guess the rest. Me getting bullied,avoided by the other children, accidents because of my quirk, blah, blah, blah-" he explained, voice monotonous and bored.

"-until Midoriya found you" Perseus continued.

Shinsou smirked then shook his head. "No, I found him" he said.

5 p.m. Past of his usual curfew.

He ran on a dark alley, as the wounds on his body throbbed. Tears leaked down his eyes as he sobbed.

Only his cries was heard on the alley, echoing loudly.

He's been bullied like this before, but today is the worst of them all. In front of the whole class on parents day, his parents were blamed and yelled by the students and teachers. He can see the look of sadness on their eyes as they walk on the campus. Thats when he realized he is pulling his parents down with him.

Two years, isolated by the world...

Two years, dipped in the ignorance and fear of the people around him...

Two years, living in constant pain and despair...

He's been trying his best to ignore and ease the pain that he kept on feeling inside. Burying it down below, he doesn't want to tell anyone, not even his loving parents because he is afraid that they might get involved in his unfortunate life.

Every day he felt the urge to hurt himself, like a human instinct, he wanted to just stab a knife on his heart or drown himself on the tub.

As a child, he doesn't even know the meaning of depression, more or less death. All he wanted was to remove his cursed quirk, his pain and sleep without worry at night.

He stopped and pulled out a cutter from his pocket, he doesn't even know why he have it but now he didHe aimed it on his neck and slowly felt the guilt building up his chest.

The pain slowly doubling over and his tiny hands trembled.

He will kill himself...

If it was for everyone, then he is willing to die.

Then everything went red...

Shinsou took a breath, his eyes are shaking from fear. The cutter impaled at the person standing before him. Blood dripping to his shoes, not his blood but a kid with green hair and large eyes.

"Are you scared?" The stranger asked, the cutter jutting out from his arm lightly.

Shinsou couldn't speak. He just noticed how much he is trembling from fear. He looked at the green haired boy once again then to his bleeding arm.

"I said, are you scared?" The stranger asked once again.

He opened his mouth to talk but he was too traumatized to make out some words. He didn't know how to react, this was his first time feeling intense fear and it seems to freeze his whole system.

The other kid pulled the cutter out and threw it on the ground. "Its not that deep" he said and wiped it with his sleeves, its true, the cut isn't too deep.

"You can't kill yourself if you stabbed the blade too weak" the stranger said, "That means, even if I didn't stop you; you will still live with only a shallow wound on your neck"

Shinsou slowly regained his senses, "I'm...sorry" and tears began running from his eyes once more.

The stranger reached out his right hand, "Izuku Midoriya" he said with a huge smile on his face. "If you are wondering why I stopped you...well, I just hate watching people waste their lives. If you want to die again, then I will gladly help you" he said.

Shinsou found the gesture friendly, so he took it without regret and they shook each others hands. "Shinsou Hitoshi...I really don't know what to do, I'm really tired of this world" he mumbled.

Izuku shrugged, "Were all tired of this world"

Shinsou smiled weakly...he may have found a true friend.

...
Yey!

Poor little Shinsou, and this has a part two!

Can't wait to update:)

Please don't forget to press the little star below and comment!

Next Update: Saturday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
309K 6.4K 38
Despite working his entire life so he can become a hero Izuku Midoriya is still told to give up by his idol All Might. While demoralised he decides...
3.3K 90 24
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
13.7K 283 53
The top Villains, All for One the feared leader of the League of Villains. The Death, the myth of the underworld And his Death angel... who are thos...