F R E E ✔ [completed]

Av Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... Mer

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

A Visitor:80

1.9K 58 27
Av Beasterz02

Deja:

"He doesn't like me," Zach said sitting across from me on the couch. He was sitting with his legs crossed and my legs were laid on top of his.

"I know..."

"I don't get it though!" He smirked, "What's not to like?"

I just rolled my eyes.

"I honestly still feel like we're all teenagers..." He said.

"That's you. I feel like a 40-year-old woman."

"Me too..."

"What?"

"Nothing." I laughed. "I'm still working on how to get Jay to like me."

"Just... Talk to him."

"About what?" He asked. "I just met him!"

"I don't know, just don't say anything about his dad around him. He's very sensitive."

"What if he just never likes me?" 

"He will, he just needs time."

"He got Jayden's looks, but your stubborn hard headed characteristics..." He said.

"Hey!" I yelled grabbing a couch pillow and hitting him with it. "I'm not stubborn!"

"Yeah, you are. Because if you weren't we would've dated."

"I was stubborn because you made me feel insecure and hate myself. And you hurt me! Why would I want to date you if you hurt me?" 

"It's not like I meant to hurt you! I was just trying to love you!"

"By hurting me over and over again?!" I asked.

"I didn't mean to hurt you!" He yelled.

I got angry and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not going to argue about this."

"Because you know I'm right."

"Shut up!" I yelled. "I'm trying to be a mature adult right now, Zachary!"

"I'm trying to be mature!"

"Well, how's that working for you?" I asked. "Because right now it doesn't seem like it's working!"

"Stop yelling at me, Deja!"

"You started yelling first!"

"You're so hot when you're mad! It's hard for me to be mad right now!" He yelled.

"Well-"

I was cut off by him getting up and placing his lips on mine. I angrily kissed him with my eyebrows scrunched. The more we kissed the less angry I got.

"Mommy?" I quickly shoved Zach off of me and turned in the direction of Jay's voice.

"Baby..." I got off the couch to go over to him.

"Why are you kissing him?!" He asked angrily.

"It meant nothing," I said trying to touch his cheek, but he moved and stomped to the backyard.

"I think I should go..." Zach said awkwardly.

"You don't have to-"

"No, I think it's best if I just go." I sighed as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back tomorrow."

"Sure?"

"Promise-"

"Don't say that, Zach."

He sighed and just waved. He walked out the door and shut it behind him. I ran to the backyard and found Jay practicing throwing a football through the wooden hoop in the backyard. His goal was the get the football to go straight through the hoop without touching the sides. And he continued to scoot back on marked areas on the grass to throw it farther and farther.

"Jay?"

He just stayed quiet and continued to throw the football.

"Jay, baby..."

"I'm late for football." He walked into the house.

I sighed and picked up his football. The football was worn and old. It was Jay's first football and also Jayden's first football.

"What did you do to him?" Jack asked walking out of the house with his arms folded over his chest.

"He walked into the living room while I was making out with Zach."

"You done f*cked up now..."

"Shut up!" I yelled throwing the football at him. 

"Jay's never going to let you move on from his dad. Like honestly, for a 6 almost 7-year-old, he has a lot of feelings."

"I know that."

"Yeah, he has Jayden's looks and humor and sadly your stubbornness and emotions."

"I'm not stubborn!"

"Yes, you are and you're also very emotional."

"I'm ready to go," Jay said running out with his duffle bag and football gear. "Can uncle Jack drop me off?"

I looked at Jack and he nodded. 

"Yeah," I said. He smiled and walked to the front. I followed Jack into the house. 

"Bye, mom!" he called walking out of the house.

"Have fun," I called.

Jack: 

I got into the car. Jay was sitting in the backseat.

"You can come sit in the front seat if you want," I said looking back at him. He shook his head.

"Mom said that I'll be a lot safer if I sit in the backseat."

I just shrugged and started the car. I drove towards the park that he has football practice at.

"Does Zach love my mom?" He asked suddenly.

"Yes, Jay. He loves your mom."

"Is he going to marry mom?"

"Your mom does everything for you. If she marries him, it'll only be if you're okay with it."

"Then, I don't want them to get married." I looked at him in the mirror and sighed.

"Look, your mom and Zach have loved each other since they were 16. And if your mom loves him, it's because he makes her happy. Don't you want your mom to be happy?"

"Yeah, but I don't like Zach."

"Why not?"

"He's a weirdo. And I miss my dad. I don't want another dad."

"I understand how you feel. But sometimes, you need to understand the other person."

"What?"

"Maybe if you know how much Zach loves your mom, you'll give him a chance." Jay just shrugged.

"I still think he's weird."

"Why?"

"He and mommy were like sucking each other's faces off-"

"Woah!" I laughed. "That's disgusting."

"And I'm mad at mommy."

"Why?"

"Because she kissed Zach."

I pulled up the park. I put the car in park and turned off the engine. I turned around to look at him.

"Your mom and Zach love each other so very much and they make each other happy."

"I can make my mom happy!"

"You do make your mom happy, but Zach makes her happy too. She just doesn't want to hurt you."

"She already did."

"Give Zach a chance."

"Momy has already given him too many chances. He doesn't deserve any more."

"Give him a chance."

"No."

"Please?"

He sat there for a few seconds. "Fine."

"Good."

He just rolled his eyes and carried his bag over to the field where the rest of his teammates were. He immediately found his two best friends, Jacob and Richie. He waved as I started the car and drove off. He was basically Jayden's mini-me.

Deja: 

I continued to clean the house while Jack went to drop of Jay at football practice.

I walked upstairs into Jay's room to grab his laundry. I picked up the basket when I found a piece of paper under the basket.

It was an envelope. On the front, Jay's full name was printed in Jayden's handwriting. I missed everything about Jayden. I missed the feeling of his hand in mine, his soft lips, his beautiful green eyes that Jay was luckily blessed with, the way he covered his ears when I laughed, the scent of his coconut shampoo that he would drag with him wherever he walked. His laugh, those dimples that were barely noticeable but were certainly there, his soft brown hair, the way he clenched his fists when he was angry, the way he'd rub his hands on his jeans when he got nervous. I missed everything. 

I opened the envelope and pulled out a yellow lined piece of paper.

Dear Jay,

My son. My everything. I love you so much. I love you and your mom so much. You already heard this, but love her and protect her with everything and I hope that someday I get to see you again. Play football and love it with a passion. Take care of your mom. Take care of Hashbrown. Tell Uncle Tony and Chris that the Chargers are the best. You're going to do great things. I love you.

Love, dad.

P.S. Zach will love your mom. I promise. 

I sighed and slid the letter back into the envelope. I placed it on his nightstand next to the picture of me and Jayden. I felt my heart shatter as I carried the basket downstairs. I walked to the laundry room in the basement and loaded the laundry. I looked up at the boxes of Jayden's clothes. I kept a few of his T-shirts for myself to wear and his high school football jersey is being hung in Jay's room. The rest of his clothes are being stored for Jay to grow in to.

"Deja?!" I heard Jack call.

"I'm down here!"

Jack's footsteps came running down the stairs. "I just dropped him off." He had a bowl of grapes in his hands.

"I think I'm going to end things with Zach..."

"What?! Why?!"

"I can't do this to Jay."

"Jay loves Zach."

"Don't lie." He sighed.

"Jay is going to love Zach."

"Whatever."  

I walked upstairs. Jack followed me.

"Do we have any Nutella?"

"Check."

He looked for the Nutella.

"We're out of Nutella," he said with a frown.

"I'll buy some later." I sat down at the kitchen table.

"You know, I can't believe Zach is still chasing you. Like most guys would have given up by now. Because like he was like 16 and now he's like 24. That's like 8 whole years waiting for your hard headed self to come through."

I just laughed. "I'm gonna go check on Hashbrown and take a nap. I don't feel so good."

"Okay," he said walking into the living room and turning on the TV. "I'll be here."

Jack: 

Zach and Deja were already so confusing. But now that Jay's a part of this huge mess that Deja and Zach call love, they've gotten even more confusing. If they want to be together so bad, why don't they just forget about everyone and settle down once and for all? I mean, it'd really help the whole world if they'd just say 'I do' and get married. They're just so confusing. 

I'm just happy I'm living happy and single. Maybe it was a good thing that Chloe and I never dated. And maybe it's a good thing that I absolutely tore her to pieces and ran out on her at prom. I don't have to worry about a kid and being in love with someone. And Chloe is living her life the way she wants to live it. For us, it's a win-win situation.

I sat on the couch and watched TV when there was a knock on the door. I looked at the door and rolled my eyes hoping the person would go away. I really didn't want to get up and answer the door. 

The knocking continued. I sighed and got up to answer the door. I unlocked it and pulled it open.

"Chloe..."

///

Q: What did the blanket say when it fell off the bed?
A: OH SHEET! *knee slap*

it's been a hot minute, wattpad! Sorry for not updating and i personally apologize if the story is boring or sucky. but i try :) 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

340K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19
320K 7.6K 41
"--I want you to share that air with m-- AH!" A sudden car honk cuts off my encore, along with my poor excuse of what I like to call, dancing. I he...
236K 5.8K 61
Have you ever been in love with someone you know you shouldn't be in love with? Like the person who you feel is meant for you shouldn't be the one fo...
74.8K 1.7K 21
All it takes is a miracle to save a life, and love again. ~~~ - Book Two - Completed -