interACTION - 30-day Challenge

By action

It's back, the sequel to the 'What's your Action?' is finally here! If you had fun interacting in the first 3... More

Day 1 - Recruit your ops-team!
Day 2 - Team roles
Day 3 - Martial Arts
Day 4 - Adrenalin Rush
Day 5 - Genre Mashup
Day 6 - Caption Challenge
Day 7 - Word Game
Day 8 - Acrostic poem
Day 9 - Crack the Code
Day 10 - We Mean Business
Day 11 - Gamers
Day 12 - Movie Mashup
Day 13 - The perfect 'mic drop' moment
Day 14 - I Spy
Day 15 - What's the story here?
Day 16 - Writing action
Day 17 - Humorous Banter
Day 18 - Random Friend Awards
Day 19 - Spot the lie
Day 20 - More Epic Silliness
Day 21 - Super Quotes
Day 22 - Would You Rather...?
Day 23 - My Favourites
Day 24 - People's choice
Day 25 - Anagrams
Day 26 - Pun, Puns, Puns!
Day 27 - Action Playlist
Day 28 - Action Roleplay
Day 29 - Think
Day 30 - Farewell

Introduction & Guidelines

472 41 11
By action

And back we are...

Welcome to interACTION, the sequel to 'What's your Action?'

This will be solely for fun and to get some insight into what you guys like when it comes to action. Each day for an entire month, there will be a new and exciting prompt waiting for you daily.

Everyone is invited to participate. Just join in at any time and see if you can catch up with the action.

We encourage you, no, we dare you to join in the 'action', to have fun and to interact with fellow Actioneers.

Some guidelines:

1. Please be respectful towards each other, let's keep the action positive.

2. Leave all interactions in one single comment in the comment section of the active and/ or relevant chapter if you fall in later.

3. Please ensure you read the prompt properly to avoid spoiling the fun for the one after you.

4. Also, remember this is a community profile, let's keep it PG.

5. We strongly suggest you add this book to your library, to ensure you don't miss out on any updates.

We will officially kick things off on 1 March 2018!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
598K 18.3K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...