Survival

By Nesi_Nuelle

There are many things you are that she isn't. If you are light then she's darkness, if you are good, she's b... More

Introduction
Running
Captured
Reminiscing
Happy Endings
Questions
Hunger
Reluctance
Authors Note
Regrets
Broken
Voices
Acquaintances
Personalities
Freedom
Respect
Flight
Anouncements
Slum
Nightmare
Elation
Guilt
Bad luck
Chicos
Emotions
Drugs
Preparations
Betrayal
Despair
Death
Epilogue

confused😕

21 4 0
By Nesi_Nuelle

I was terrified. When I was first captured by these three, I thought I was dealing with three idiots. I thought I could take them all put on my own, escape and survive.

But every single day, they seemed to tell me that in every stupidity they exhibited they were superior criminal masterminds.

I had no hope for survival when it came to them. If there was anything called fate,  I was fated to die in their arms.

I felt vulnerable and helpless with them. I hated feeling this vulnerable and helpless. It filled me with anger. I was angry at myself for being pathetic helpless and terrified.

When I closed my eyes, I couldn't stop the images and memories of my last encounter with them from flooding in.

I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to keep the screams away from my ears when they drilled holes into my body with needles.

I tried to ignore the screams when a hot scalding liquid was poured down my throat damaging my vocal cords.

I tried to ignore the screams from the pains I felt when salt was rubbed on my wounds.

I tried as much as possible to ignore my screams when I was violated and raped by a stranger while three people looked at me while I   was screaming for help as if it was the funniest movie ever.

I couldn't ignore the humiliation and dirtiness and that terrible hollow feeling I felt afterwards. How I felt broken and useless.

I couldn't ignore the pain and screams I felt while they tried to destroy my brain cells and destroyed my mind.

I couldn't ignore the pits of despair I sank into. I couldn't ignore those voices that made me feel crazy and made me re live my darkest moments in pain. 

I couldn't ignore how they starved me for days and destroyed the halo memory of my dead mother and threw it at my face while making jest of me.

I couldn't even bring myself to ignore the guilt I felt when they made me think I had killed a man. The countless times I couldn't sleep because of the terrifying nightmares I had and the guilt that coursed through me.

I felt anger, pure hatred burn through my bones like liquid fire. I hated them but I hated them more when I realized that there was nothing I could even do.

Angry fat drops of tears fell from my eyes and I got even angrier that the only thing I could do was cry.

I heard footsteps coming towards the direction I laid helpless tied up in. 'How is our little princess doing,' I looked up as Jax came into view.

'Why are you here?' I asked him angrily.

He laughed haughtily. 'Funny you should ask that,' he smiled.

'You see the one thing I never liked about you was that you never asked the right questions.' I narrowed my eyes at him as he spoke.

'Don't give me that look,' he pointed out, 'considering the fact that you were the one who supposedly killed me,  you didn't even ask how I managed,' he continued.

'Well for starters, I can see you are doing okay, so I don't think I need to hear that story,' I said cheekily.

'Oh well I think you need to hear it and you will hear it,' he said icily and I stuck out my tongue at him.

I felt a resounding echo in my ears as a stinging pain rushed up my cheeks. My tear ducts filled up my I refused to let them fall, biting my lips in an effort to stop them.

'As I was saying,' he continued as if nothing had happened.

'The story isn't really that spectacular though,' he shrugged. 'You shot me while I was wearing a bulletproof filled with blood that wasn't mine.'

My guts retretched and my skin itched in disgust but then again I couldn't do anything.

'You bastard,' I whispered thinking of the way his supposedly warm blood seeped through my fingers that day. I shivered in disgust.

'Yes, Me bastard,' he stood from where he was crouching beside me with a glint of wickedness in his eyes.

'Let's see the new word you'd come up with after I make you do this,' he said with all the coldness he could muster before laughing like a an evil clown from a horror movie.

***

'Wake up sleepy head,' I felt a large boot kick my head painfully and I cried out in pain as my eyes shot wide open.

'Aww, get up. I have no time this,' said the ever looking pissed Nathan.

'How do you expect me to get up when y'all tied me up like an animal,' I ranted before looking down to find out that the bonds were on the floor.

'Oh sorry,' I said sheepishly as heat crept up my face.

He never answered, he just yanked my braids up painfully from my already throbbing head.

I held my head in pain as I was being dragged towards the door away from the dark room.

He let go of me and yanked my arm and cuffing me with the other wrist as I thrashed weakly from exhaustion and hunger.

A dirty bag was placed on my head and I was pushed roughly to walk till I  was forced to bend and enter what seemed like a car but not before hitting the roof with my already bloody head.

I struggled to keep the sobs within but I couldn't stop the tears from rushing down my face.

I asked God what I had done, where I had gone wrong to deserve this. I cursed the universe with so much pain and emotion.

All I ever wanted was to finish college and get a good job. I never wanted any of these.

But life as always never gives us what we want but it throws bulls hit at our faces. 

I heard the doors click shut and the car zoomed off. We travelled for hours and I slipped in and out of consciousness.

After a while we stopped and they dragged my groggily self out of the vehicle not so gently.

The bag was pulled away from my face as the harsh rays of the sun burned my heavy eyelids.

'Time to play,' Jax said from behind as I envisioned the evil grin he had on his face.

I looked ahead and I saw a line of people with bags like the one I had on earlier, on their heads.

My jaw hung open as I looked at the dehydrated faces in front of me.

'Bastards,' I muttered under my breath.

'Well what do you think,' Harry said with a satisfied huff and his hands at akimbo before looking at me excitedly.

'Too bad the main two people we would have wanted ended up killing themselves,' Jax said bitterly.

'Why are you doing all these?' I whispered.

'Easy peasy. You are our entertainment.  We've achieved everything we wanna achieve in life, all our goals and then,  there came the purpose, the purpose for our main existence..'

'To bad babysit me?' I had to cut in sarcastically.

Jax looked at me angrily, 'no silly. To create people just like us,' and at the end of his statement five more people came out from an unsuspecting van. All tied up with sacs on their head.

The bags were ripped off their heads and they stared in shock at the people kneeling in front of us.

I realized one thing as I stared at these new folks. In their eyes held in told pain and hatred. They were almost just like me. Almost. My anger was directed at the Boys that tore down my world but theirs? They seemed angry at the people in front of them. Something was wrong.

Something clicked in my brain,  these people were made to hate the people standing in front of us just the way I was almost coaxed into hating my dad and best friend.

Have you ever thought for a second that your dad may have hired us?'

Yeah yeah.. spare me the 'he loves me talk' will ya! Your dad loves you yet he betrayed you...' He paused trying to assess the reaction on my face before continuing. 'You lost your mom and you were devastated. Instead of comforting you, he began whoring. He brought in different kinds of women everyday. He didn't care about you anymore. He changed drastically from a loving perfect father to a man whore and you hated him for it. He started drinking and beat you up at the slightest opportunity. You ran away from home. You still say this man loves you enough?' He asked with a smile.

'Or wait... maybe it's your dear best friend.' My eyes went large in denial. Meg would never, I could bet on it. He grin enlarged once more.

'Maybe she was jealous. Hmm I know you are finding that hard to believe. Why would she be jealous? You had perfect grades, hers were barely hanging on. She was pretty but she had no idea why all the boys she liked seemed to like you not her. They'd only go to her after you had rejected them. People liked you better even though you were the quiet one. You see being the second option or side chick wasn't really fun.' His grin grew larger even.

My eyes grew larger with realization. I looked again at the people I recognized in front of me. I had come to love them as my family well apart from one. But why were there? Wait my dad and Meg weren't here. Was that what he meant by the two most important people had killed themselves?

Noooo something's wrong here. They can't be dead. They had to be talking about two people that were to come and torment me.

Nathan stepped forward to address everyone while Harry came behind me to whisper, 'judging by the look on your face, it seems that you are starting to grasp the true meaning of things.'

I didn't bother looking back but focused on Nathan instead.

'Today is obviously the last day on earth for you all kneeling and today is the day of realization and rebirth for most of you,' he said narrowing his eyes at me.

Our bonds were loosened. 'If anyone tries any funny business, he or she will be killed immediately by snipers hidden all over this place.

The first girl was given a gun by Nathan. He stood at her back with his arms round her waist as he whispered some inaudible words into her ears.

She shot the gun at a young man kneeling. The bullet whizzes straight into his forehead as his eyes widened in shock as he fell to the ground unmoving. She doubled back from the recoil of the gun but Nathan  steadied her taking the gun away from her but she was hysterical and she trashed around screaming and then a red light shone at her forehead and Nathan nodded and the next moment she was down, dead. I looked up confused as bile rose up my throat looking at the  two dead bodies.

'She was too weak,' he said.

He handed the gun to a stone faced young man of about 26 and he shot an old woman old enough to be his mother. He shot her without a blink of an eye.

My insides churned again in disgust as the poor woman fell to the ground dead.

But then again he was shot dead by a sniper. Something stirred inside me. He had done what they asked of him. He killed a woman probably his mother in cold blood. Why was he killed?

'He was ruthless that one, he used his head instead of his mind,' Nathan smirked at me.

What did that even mean. The next girl was too emotional, the other one was too dumb and the last boy was just too weird. I just gave up and then it was my turn. There were dead bodies everywhere and it was just the three guys, me and the six Mexican boys and their uncle.

If I acted wrongly we were all going to die and by God I knew I was confused. I took in a deep breath.

'Your turn princess,' Jax said as Nathan handed me the gun.

'Now no monkey business if not you get killed by those snipers and I am sure you know by now that we ain't bluffing,' He continued seriously.

'I won't kill anyone,' I breathed out.

'Wait I don't think you heard us correctly. Let me rephrase the sentence, kill them or you die,' he said sternly.

'Either way we all die, so just tell your sniper dudes to run the show so we can get the show over with.  Sexy Niños, for the very short time I have come to know you, I found a family with you guys.  Although y'all had problems accepting me at first but slowly I came to love you guys.  Y'all were like the brothers I never had and maybe if we had more time I would have fallen for one or two of you and we'll get married and have multiple kids just like most Mexican women. If I die now, I have no family or anyone so it's okay but y'all have each other fight and get out of here don...'

A shot rang out killing the almighty uncle of my brothers.

'What the hell?' I screamed at Harry.

'What? I never liked that man,  he managed to get on my nerves,' he shrugged and everyone else murmured in reply and acceptance even the six brothers though their mouths were tied shut.

Six more shots rang out and I screamed in terror, shutting my eyes tightly.

'Who noticed our muchacha called us sexy and she said she was going to get married to one of us?' Alejandro said and the other boys groaned and made disgusting noises and I jumped up for joy hugging each and every one of them.

I looked behind me and I couldn't see my captors anymore. We walked home hand in hand but I couldn't stop looking behind me. I couldn't still shake off that feeling. Where had they disappeared to?

                  👨👨👨👧👨👨👨

A/N: Hello Amiga's. Who's surprised? Watch out for the epilogue and yeah the survival journey is almost over 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 16 14
She was hellfire. Her beauty was tantalizing. She was charismatic, ethereal, a true goddess. Men bowed in front of her alluring self. But she was the...
940K 26.7K 54
"Where the hell are your shoes?" The stranger asks. "I sleepwalk." DISORDER SERIES: INSOMNIA DAMAGED ADDICTION Notice** These books do not have the s...
24.9K 452 25
What is it with the sins of the father? You pay for those sins. I will enjoy every single moment of making her pay. It doesn't matter that her innoce...
6.8K 265 24
A world where she got every man to do exactly what she asked them to....except one. He was broken and soon he'd break her too. She wanted his atten...