Transitioning

By Xannny

Four different girls. Four different lifestyles. Four different hearts. Four different experiences. But one m... More

Introduction
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Saymon
Pharaoh
Keohn
Sterling
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaleyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Characters

Jaelyn

6.9K 537 456
By Xannny

Volume Six

"You're going to get me sick." I sighed laying on Shep. 

"You the one who came over." He said then coughed.

"Because my pooh not feeling well." I grabbed his face making him chuckle.

"I feel like I'm dying."

"Boys are so dramatic when y'all sick." I rolled my eyes. 

"You don't wanna talk about dramatic." 

"Anyways." I glared at him. "Did you eat?" 

"I can't even eat, my throat killing me yo."

"You got strep throat? You're gonna have me sickkk." I whined glaring at him. 

"You kissed me knowing I was sick." 

"Because I missed you pooh." 

"Take ya shoes off, you keep kicking me." He said laying down. 

"Sorry sorry." I chuckled taking them off. 

"Why you suspended again?" 

"I pushed some girl cause she was bout to swing on Dylan and they trying to say I gave her a concussion." I rolled my eyes. 

"Why people swinging on Dylan?" 

"Our new friend Spencer baby father and Dylan was mocking her brother death."

"When y'all get a new friend?" 

"We got two, Sanaa and Spencer."

"Jala letting you have friends?" He chuckled. "Jala get jealous when you around me." 

"Jala got a lil boo so she ain't even worried about me." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm telling Jay." He coughed making me laugh.

"Jay cheated on her, why would y'all even think she was getting back with him?"

"She was still fucking him, she wasn't that heartbroken."

"Niggas get used for dick too sis." 

"Word?" 

"Yep." I chuckled grabbing my phone going to Instagram. "The behind the scenes y'all don't get to see."

"Stop Jae." He pushed my phone making me laugh. 

"Don't push my phone nigga." I said still recording. "He a lil grumpy cause he can't eat my pussy while he sick."

"I can, you just won't let me." He flipped so he was laying on his stomach.

"You're nasty." I laughed ending it. "You sleepy?" 

"Yeah."

"Let's take a nap then." I smiled pulling the cover over us.

"You so annoying." He mumbled making me laugh. 

~

I woke up from Shep snoring in my ear, this nigga don't never snore. I grabbed vicks vaporizer, it was already water in there so I just poured some vicks on the top then plugged it in. I laid back down grabbing my phone seeing it was now 1 o' clock, I seen I had a DM request making me furrow my eyebrows as I clicked on the message. 

"I don't like you but you should know ya nigga not really ya nigga, he be in school all over my bitch. You look stupid and we have a ball clowning you, just do us a favor and let that mango." I mumbled reading the DM.

I furrowed my eyebrows, I sat still for a minute not knowing what to say or do. I didn't reply to the DM but I grabbed his phone instead. I tried my fingerprint but that didn't work so I entered his password to see he changed it, I went on Instagram and he changed that password too. I put on my shoes and jacket and stood over him. 

"Sterling." I said as he turned the other way, I smacked him in the back of his head real hard. "Wake up."

"Yes Jae?" He mumbled. 

"I tried going through ya phone and everything changed? Why?" 

"Why you tryna go through my phone?" He turned to look at me. "It's 098541."

"That's wrong."

"0876902."

"Still wrong and that's too many numbers."

"Then I don't know it." 

"Put ya fingerprint in." I held his phone out. 

"What you doing all this for?" He sat up coughing. "What you tryna see so bad?" 

"Just read this." I showed him the DM. 

"Okay? You don't even know this bitch and you doing all this, bitch don't even know what she talking bout. You wanna go through my shit go head." He put his fingerprint in walking away. 

I sat on the bed contemplating if I wanted to go through his phone, if I saw something my feelings gon be hurt but if I don't then I'll be doubting him. 

"Fuck it." I mumbled going to his Instagram. Nia was the first person who popped up, I rolled my eyes clicking her page. I went to their messages seeing they were just talking bout school shit, I went to his messages reading everybody messages not finding anything. 

I sighed shaking my head I let this girl get to me, he was probably gon be mad at me now. I would be mad for not trusting either, I sat back down shaking my head. I went back on his Instagram to post to his story but I made a mistake and clicked Nia picture as her story loaded.

"I'm so sick dawg, I feel like I'm dying." She said with a hoarse voice coughing.

"Found what you looking for?" He asked coming back in the room. 

"You know what I find funny? I have never seen you sick since I met you, not even a lil cough. Your mother even said you don't get sick but all of a sudden, you and this bitch sick together."

"So you mad at me because we're sick?"

"You was obviously close to this bitch to get her germs, none of her friends sick, Jay not sick only you and her." I stood up. "You a funny ass nigga but it's cool Sterling." 

"You love letting bitches get in your head, that's cool too Jaelyn."

"I bet." I scoffed grabbing my bag and charger. 

"You bout to leave cause you upset? We could talk this out."

"Nah, I gotta go to Esme meeting. I'll talk to you later."

"Aight whatever." He shrugged. "I do everything wrong in ya eyes, if you gon keep questioning me or be mad every time somebody say something bout this girl then we ain't gon last."

"We ain't gon last if you cheating." I shrugged.

"But I'm not, I haven't did nothing with that girl but you just can't believe me. I never messed around on you yet always getting accused of it."

"This bitch keep popping up, ain't no bitch finna keep coming up for nothing. God giving me signs and I keep ignoring them, I'm going to be the only one hurt at the end of this."

"If you believe that then you do, I don't know what to say anymore Jae." He shrugged.

"Yeah, me either." I walked out his room getting in the car. 

~

"Jala, you gon eat the whole fucking table?" Dylan asked as Jala ate the brownies. 

"I'm high and hungry as hell." She chuckled.

"Okay but this is for other people too, stop." Esme snatched the plate from her. 

"When this meeting supposed to end? I got some dick to ride." Jala said.

"You just a little ho now, letting Esme and Dylan rub off on you." I shook my head.

"Um, bitch don't be mad cause we living our best life." Dylan said.

"Call me Draya 2.0 because my hoeness have been voided." Esme added.

"I think that was a good meeting." Spencer walked over to us. 

"Yes, I hope more people start to show up." Sanaa smiled.

"You always fucking smiling, happy ass lil bitch." Dylan said making us laugh. 

"Seriously, don't think I ever seen her mad." Jala chuckled.

"She be blowing my shit, it ain't that much happiness in the world." Dylan laughed. "Put me the fuck on, I wanna smile."

"I'm just a happy person." Sanaa shrugged. 

"We taking this to my house?" Esme asked. "Please we can order food and talk about life, I never had a group of friends." 

"I have to go get Kreed so-"

"You know my baby love can come." 

"I'll bring the juice then." Spencer shrugged. 

"I'll get weed." Jala shouted.

"I can pick the movie." Sanaa smiled.

"Issa plan, see y'all in the house." Esme said cleaning up.

"Come on best friend." Jala said making me grab my stuff walking out. I didn't feel like driving so I handed her the keys, I sighed checking my phone to see nobody important was texting me. 

"Where you going?" I asked Jala.

"Getting weed."

"From?" 

"Q."

"You just wanna see this nigga." I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay and? It'll be five minutes top."

"Whatever." 

"You got a attitude but I ain't do shit to you so take that up with Shep." 

"How you even know it had something to do with Shep?" 

"Baby bye." She waved me off. 

"You so ugly." I scrunched my face up. 

"Girl bah." She chuckled pulling out her phone. "I'm outside so don't have me waiting." 

"You running shit best?" 

"Of course." She smirked as he walked out the house with Reem annoying ass behind him. 

"Park and come here." Q told her. 

"Bitch go and if you have me waiting for more than ten minutes, I'm leaving you." I glared at her. 

She walked out the car as they walked in the house, I rolled my eyes. I pulled my phone out as Reem got in the drivers seat making me look at him blankly, he looked at me then pulled out some weed rolling up. 

"So just invite yourself in my car? Okay." I nodded. 

"You could beat me? Do you wanna fight?" 

"I'll stab you." I shrugged. 

"I'll shoot you." 

"Who brings a gun to a knife fight? Coward." I scoffed making him laugh 

"You a clown." He licked the blunt chuckling. "You wanna hit this?" 

"This just weed right?" 

"You just saw me roll the shit, you wanna inspect the bag?" He asked holding the weed up. 

"Just making sure you not on no Bill Cosby shit." I darted my eyes lighting the blunt. 

"You aight?" He chuckled as I had a coughing fit. 

"This shit different." I said coughing some more then inhaled. "Aight I got it now." 

"Nah I mean like what's wrong with you?" 

"Why you think something wrong with me?" 

"I'm like one of them shits that know how to go off vibes and shit, what's that shit called? Your aurora off." He said making me bust out laughing. "What?" 

"First of all, you're talking bout a psychic and it's called aura." I continued laughing making him laugh. 

"Aight well I'm lowkey a psychic and your aura telling me you a bit upset, unsure and indecisive. I'm right?" 

"No." I lied.

"You ugly as hell when you lie." He said making me laugh. 

"Alright, you right."

"So what's wrong?" 

"Boyfriend problems." 

"Talk to Dr.DreamyReem."

"Bye." I started dying. 

"Go head, he's listening." 

"I'm only telling you this because if I got to my friends they gon be like "talk to him" or some lame shit like that." I rolled my eyes showing him the DM. "I got this message this morning."

"Who this?" 

"This girl Nia friend. Nia is a bitch that jumped me and Jala like a month or two ago, after we fought she said sumn bout snatching my nigga and I already knew she liked him. So like two weeks ago he lied to me bout going to her party and now they both sick together. I went through his phone not finding anything though so I don't know what to think."

"First of all take this cause I think you need it more than me." He passed me the blunt laughing. "You sure you want my opinion?" 

"Yes, boys are always straightforward and that's what I need right now." 

"Aight so boy ain't cheating but he tempting towards the option, females be thirsty but they all about pride too. So if she wasn't getting led on, she wouldn't keep trying. Ya nigga shoulda been cut ties knowing shorty like em, when ya girl say cut a bitch off that's what you do. Point blank."

"Exactly what I was saying." I shook my head. 

"But then again I don't know boy so don't let me put shit in ya head. Either talk to him about it, wait until he fuck up or just end it now since you doubting him."

"You smart, you been heartbroken before?" 

"Ain't letting no bitch take me out like that girl." He said making me laugh. 

"As you shouldn't." 

"You ain't that bad lil bit." 

"You either." I chuckled as I watched Jala walk out the door. "What's your number?"

"Unlock ya phone." He held it up as I put my finger print in.

He entered his number then got out the car, Jala replaced seats. I waved at Q as we started our way to the store, Jala got out to get some roll ups. I texted Shep seeing if he would respond but he was probably sleep. Jala got back in the car pulling off heading to Es house, I sighed leaning back. 

"Chin up." Jala told me parking. 

I nodded walking in the house, everybody else was here making me smile. Es, Dyl, Lala and I started rolling multiple blunts as we sat in the living room, I looked down at my phone getting a text from Reem. 

"Reem?" Dylan asked looking down. "When this happen?" 

"He gave me some advice bout Shep so I asked for his number."

"You know he told me to put him on, right?" Es asked.

"So? I look good." I chuckled.

"You and Shep good?" Sanaa asked.

"I don't know." I said honestly. "I'm going to his game tomorrow and after that, we'll either be good or done." 

"I wanna come, Black and I need to go outside more." Esme smiled. 

"Yes, it's forty minutes away I didn't wanna go by myself anyway." 

"I'm going to tell him now cause he love acting like he too busy for shit." She rolled her eyes.

~

"So those the bitches who jumped you?" Esme asked as we watching the game. 

"The whole damn squad." 

"You want me to shoot em?" Black asked.

"I'll hold you to that." I said seriously. 

"Shep gon get so far in basketball." Esme shook her head as Jay passed the ball to him. 

It was ten seconds left on the clock and they were down by two points, Shep crossed over some boy we all stood up as it was two seconds left. Shep tossed the ball as we all followed the ball with our eyes as the buzzer buzzed once the ball went in we all went crazy. 

I smiled jumping up and down cheering, my smile dropped once Nia ran to the court jumping on him. He hugged her tightly spinning her around, she pulled her head back saying something to him making him smile as they hugged again. My heart dropped as I watched them.

"Jae." Esme said looking at me sadly. 

"I'm fine." I cleared my throat. "Let's go wait outside." 

She was about to say something but I walked down the bleachers instead, I waited outside knowing it was going to take a minute. Black and Esme both was looking at me as if they felt bad and it was making me feel worse. 

"Jaelyn!" I heard Stel yell. 

"I didn't know you were here." Senior smiled as I hugged both of them. 

"I was surprising him." I close lipped smile. 

"Are you coming with us?" Stel smiled. 

"Yes." I nodded. 

"You don't have to ride with him." Esme said so only Black and I could hear. "Black will take you home and buy us food on the way and you can vent to me."

"No limit like Usher." Black added making me chuckle at their attempt to make me feel better. 

"I'm fine, y'all can go. It's no point waiting."

"Well if you get to Shep house and decide you don't wanna be there no more, call me. I'll come baby love." Esme kissed my cheek then walked off. 

"Damn boy, had me feeling like I was watching a NBA game." His father said making me look to see Shep was coming out. 

He smiled about to say something until he saw me, he looked at me then looked back to his father smiling. Nia said hey to Stel and introduced herself to his father, Shep was just looking around as I stood there looking stupid. 

"Come on Jae." Stel grabbed my hand walking me to the car, she looked in the glove department handing me a tissue. "Don't cry."

"Didn't know I was." I mumbled wiping my face. 

"You're not stupid, don't allow him to make you look stupid like that." She shook her head. "I know that's my brother but I like you, don't let him break your heart. If he want her then it's over, you did all you could do as a girlfriend this mistake is on him. Don't give him power over you."

I couldn't even say anything back, I got in the back seat holding the tissue to my eye since tears wouldn't stop dropping. I stayed quiet in my thoughts, I decided I was going to call a Lyft as soon as this car stopped. I already put in both addresses, I was just waiting til we got back to his house. 

"We're here." Stel said making me get out. 

"You not coming in?" Senior turned around making everybody stop walking.

"No, I'm going home." I sadly smiled requesting my Lyft. 

"Okay, we'll see you later then." He smiled.

I nodded turning around towards the street so I can wait for my Lyft, Shep called my name but I ignored him looking down the street wishing it would hurry up. He walked in front of me looking down at me. he opened his mouth to say something then stopped.

"I'm sorry." He said. 

"What you apologizing for?" 

"The hug, I know it seemed like-"

"You got feelings for her?" I asked making him furrow his eyebrows. "Is there any part of you that have feelings for her?" 

"Yeah." He sighed making me nod. "But-"

"You made me feel so bad for having trust issues, I was second guessing myself because I thought we were better than this! You played like the fucking victim knowing you was fucking up."

"I never cheated on you." He justified his actions.

"A year for what?" I chuckled wiping my face, it was annoying me that I was crying right now. "All those days we spent together for what? Every single thing we've told and did for each other for fucking what?" 

"It wasn't for nothing Jae, we not over. I don't want her but-"

"You know what got me so mad?" I asked tucking my lips in. "I really believed in you, in us. I ignored the signs, the messages, my intuition just to be heart broken but that's on my dumb ass. I hope she makes you the happiest you've ever been." 

"Jaelyn!" He called my name as I got into the Lyft. "Jae."

"Can you pull off please?" I asked as he started walking towards the car, the Lyft driver did as told as I tried to hold in all my tears.

They said heartbreak was the hardest thing and they didn't lie, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
41.6K 1.2K 28
𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝖫𝗂𝖾𝗌 *Excuse any mistakes* ᴡᴏʀᴋ 3
Fix Me By AJ

General Fiction

220K 4.4K 46
Four years after the car accident, and neither one of them have been the same since. He broke her. Now, he has to fix her. //Sequel to Break Me//
5.3K 196 30
BXB