Under His Spell

By thatpaintedmind

Warning: Mature Content Men from Hell Series No. 1 Tyler Craig Smith's story "Don't trust what you see. Even... More

Warning!
Teaser
Simula
Kabanata I
Kabanata II
Kabanata III
Kabanata IV
Kabanata V
Kabanata VI
Kabanata VII
Kabanata VIII
Kabanata IX
Kabanata X
Kabanata XI
Kabanata XII
Kabanata XIII
Kabanata XIV
Kabanata XV
Kabanata XVI
Kabanata XVII
Kabanata XVIII
Kabanata XIX
Kabanata XX
Kabanata XXI
Kabanata XXII
Kabanata XXIII
Kabanata XXIV
Kabanata XXV
Kabanata XXVI
PLEASE READ
Kabanata XXVII
Kabanata XXVIII
...
Kabanata XXIX
Kabanata XXX
Kabanata XXXI
Kabanata XXXII
...
Kabanata XXXIII
Kabanata XXXIV
Kabanata XXXV
Kabanata XXXVI
Kabanata XXXVII
Kabanata XXXVIII
Kabanata XXXIX
Kabanata XL
Kabanata XLI
Kabanata XLII
Kabanata XLIII
Kabanata XLIV
Kabanata XLV
Kabanata XLVI
Kabanata XLVII
Kabanata XLVIII
Kabanata XLIX
Kabanata L.1
Kabanata L.2
Mensahe ng Manunulat
Special Chapter
1 Million Special
2/22/22

Wakas

216K 5.6K 3.7K
By thatpaintedmind

ZARINA LIGHT VERGARA's
Point of View

"He committed suicide, Zafina. Tyler committed suicide."

Pakiramdam ko ay bumagsak sa akin ang kalangitan sa rebelasyong sinabi niya.

Paulit-ulit akong napailing.

"H-Hindi totoo iyan,"

"It is, he did. You shouldn't have let him go when you had him."

Hindi ko napigilan ang mapaupo. Nanghina ang buo kong katawan. Tila ayaw pa magproseso ng utak ko sa natuklasan.

"But unfortunately, he didn't succeed."

Agaran akong napatingala kay Tyron. He had his hands on his pocket while staring cockily at me.

"Y-You mean—"

"Yeah, the bastard lived,"

Mabilis akong tumayo at kumapit sa mga braso niya. My tears blurred my vision.

"T-Take me to him,"

"Then what? You'll beg for him to come back? Is that it?"

"If I have to then I will!"

"Ah seriously, idiot people, idiot people everywhere."

Tumalim ang tingin ko sa kanya.

"Pwede bang dalhin mo na lang ako sa kanya?!"

I know I shouldn't be rude dahil ako lang din naman ang humihingi ng pabor pero nakakainis kasi siya! Sinasagad niya ang pasensya ko!

"You know Zafina, if you're going to make a way, make sure it will be successful. You think begging at Tyler will make you have him a hundred percent?"

"N-No, but I will take risk—"

"Nonsense, conduct a plan that you'll win, without a doubt."

"Are you telling me to use force?"

"If that's the only way to make sure, then yes."

Naningkit ang mga mata ko. "Huwag mo kong idamay sa pagiging psycho niyong magbabarkada."

He smirked. "Love can make you a psycho. Why don't you try being one? Just this once."

Napaisip ako. He's good at persuading.

I bit my lower lip. I looked at him and spoke with so much determination, "I have an idea."

He grinned.

TYLER CRAIG SMITH's
Point of View

"Ah fuck," I cupped my head when it throbbed. Damn, my head hurts so bad.

I let my eyes adjusted with the brightness first before looking around. My forehead immediately creased, where the hell am I?

I tried remembering what last happened before I passed out.

And when I did, my eyes widened.

Those fucktards!

I quickly got up from the bed I was lying, I rushed for the door and left the room.

The house isn't familiar to me. I don't have an idea where this place is located. Am I still even in the Philippines? Fuck, I hate frustrations.

"Oh, you're awake,"

My head shifted to look at my right side when I heard a familiar voice. And my jaw was quick to tighten when I saw my father. He's on the dining room, he isn't looking at me as he is sipping from his brewed coffee while reading a newspaper.

"Are you the one behind this?"

"What do you think?" He asked still without looking at me.

I clenched my fist. I remember Tyron saying something before I pass out but I didn't hear it clearly. Tsk.

"What do you want?"

If he's the only one here, then probably, he's the one behind all this shit.

He dropped his newspaper at the table before looking at me dead straight into the eye.

"I heard you attempted—" he stopped when I groaned.

"Is that it? Your reason for abducting me? And you even made my friends agree with your madness, huh?"

I don't know how he convinced my friends. Now I'm really confused, how was he able to convince them? Considering that my friends were hard as rock, they would never follow someone's order.

"Are you still willing to spend your life with her?" My eyes squinted upon his question. "She had hurt you so bad—"

"Because I love her so bad. And too bad, I cannot stop." I stated without even blinking.

"Let's end your suffering then," he stood up and fixed his coat. I almost groaned.

"Now you want to kill me?"

He just smirked before walking pass me.

"Follow me,"

"Why would I?"

"I will end your woman's suffering, too."

My fist clenched as my breathing became heavy.

"What do you want this time?" I gathered all my strength not to shout at him. He really wants to make me mad! And he's so damn good at it!

"Just follow me, you'll find out."

With a clenched fist and jaw, I forced my feet to walk and follow him. He got out of the house and that's when I realized we're in a beach resort.

The sun is setting and its ray creates a wonderful orangey reflection on the blue ocean. Just staring at that scenery could give me a peace of mind.

Nevertheless, I kept my track following the old man. He stopped in front of a pathway before facing me.

My forehead creased when I saw his eyes glistened... in tears?

He suddenly placed his right hand on my shoulder to pat me, then he looked at me, and smiled. I was taken aback. That smile, it's the kind of smile he never showed me nor gave me, even once, not until now— a glorious smile.

"I'm proud of you son,"

My lips almost parted. It was confirmed that he was really crying when I heard him sniffed. He tried hiding his tears by bowing down his head before wiping all the tears away.

As for me, I was starstruck. I cannot believe what I am witnessing.

He looked at me then laughed a little. He fixed my coat and that's when I realized I was wearing a gray suit. What the heck...

"I'm sorry for everything, and this time, I am wishing all the best for you. You deserve all the best thing, son."

He patted my shoulder once again.

"Now I want you to follow this pathway. I'll leave you here."

"Wait—"

He never gave me the chance to speak. He already walked away, I was left staring at his back— dumbfounded.

Was that really my father? Everything felt so... unreal, yet wonderful. It's like a burden was lift on my chest which I was carrying my whole life.

I breathed heavily. My eyes fixed on the pathway my father was referring. Even though I don't understand a thing, I just did what he told me to.

The pathway has little lanterns on its side, adding more peaceful vibe to the place. The lanterns were the only source of light all over the place. It's a big help since it's getting darker and darker.

How long will I have to walk? Darkness is starting to cover the entire place.

I sighed. I was just looking down the whole time, until I sensed a new source of light in front of me. I raised my head only to be struck by the breathtaking place infront of me.

I looked around. There were no other people. I am all alone. What am I suppose to do here?

I decided to keep walking, I followed the remaining pathway and I ended being in front of all the well designed chairs and everything. It's like I'm walking down the aisle.

The moment my foot stepped on the very front tile of the area, a mellow music started to beam out of nowhere.

I turned around in an instant and was shocked to see Zafina's mother, her real mother, Mrs. Vergara.

She is walking on the aisle with a face void of any emotion. Speechless, I just stared at her until she turned and stood on the first row of the chairs. I thought she was gonna ignore me but then she looked at me, and gave me a warm smile.

I was still in awe, when another individual came walking down the aisle. It was Tyron. My forehead knotted as he just look at me without any single emotion, but as his twin, I could clearly see the wickedness on his eyes.

He stopped next to me and stood formally.

"Of course, your twin should be your bestman."

My forehead knotted even more. I wanted to ask him but another group of men entered. First Smoke, and then Chase, then Maxwell, then Dark. They all occupied the chair in front.

Now I'm really confused. I'm damn clueless here! Especially when women are the next to occupy the seats.

Afterwards, a little girl, wearing a gown, walked down the aisle, while throwing roses on the ground. It was Jamaica's daughter. After her is a little boy, carrying a pillow.

And then... the music changed. As the most wonderful woman I know, wearing a beautiful white gown, appeared right before my eyes.

Now Playing:
BEAUTIFUL by Crush (Goblin OST)
English Version by Daryl Ong
(Play the song on the media)

Everything seemed to stop, including my surrounding and my whole system.

All I could see, is the girl in white, carrying a bunch of flower, while walking slowly, towards me, with a smile so... pure, and so lovely. Same with her eyes that speak a lot of emotion, while she stare at me, so sweet and so lovingly.

I tried breathing, fuck, she took my breath away. She always does.

Earlier, my whole system shut down, but now, it started to run wild. My heart is beating so abnormally fast, my hands started to tremble, my breathing became heavy, and my eyes... started to become blurry, in tears.

I am seeing... the woman whom I had always dreamt of, the most wonderful masterpiece of God, and I hope He made her just for me. Because even until now—even after all the pain, even after all the suffering—she's still all that I ask for.

My breath hitched. Did God finally answered my prayer this time? Because now, my greatest wish is right infront of me... with eyes glistening in tears like mine.

Is this really happening? Or am I just in one of my dreams again?

I flinched when she touched my cheek to brush my tears away.

"B-Baby," she uttered.

My lips parted. I can feel her. God, I can feel her.

I closed my eyes to feel her soft hand.

Did You finally hear me now, God? Are You answering my prayer now? Did You finally hear my cries and pleads this time? Because if yes, I don't want to curse but fuck! Thank you so much!

"T-Tyler baby,"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the angel smiling at me as tears roll down her cheek. But this time, I know her tears are not out of pain, but happiness, just like mine.

"I-I know what you're thinking," she laughed lightly before caressing my cheek. "You're not dreaming. I am here. This time, not just to love you, but to marry you, and to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be encaged with you forever, Tyler." She bit her lower lip. "Do you want to be encaged with me, too? Forever?"

My arms automatically moved in a lightning to grip her waist and push her close to me.

"I have already been encaged to you since the moment I met you. So how can I say no?"

Her lips let out a wonderful smile, before she hugged me, tight— just as I want it to be. And I felt home. Finally, I am home. She's my home.

I hugged her the same way and that's when I noticed the man standing behind my Zafina. It was her father, I didn't even notice him escorting her daughter down the aisle since my eyes are all on my bride. Yet, he smiled warmly at me and gave me the look like stating me to take care of his princess, before walking to his wife.

The ceremony started, and throughout the time, I was just staring at her.

I still can't believe that this is happening. I never knew this is possible. Finally, I am where my dream and reality collided.

"Pay attention," she whispered without looking at me when she noticed I was just staring at her.

I just smiled. "I love you,"

She let out a giddy laugh. And damn, she's just so wonderful. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Tyler," she gave me a warning look though she can't erase the smile on her lips.

I raised my brow. "What?"

"Makinig ka nga,"

"I love you,"

She bit her lip, trying to suppress a wider smile, but just like me, she can't help it.

"Tama na, kinikilig na 'ko masyado. Gusto mo bang mahimatay ang bride mo sa mismong kasal niyo?"

I laughed lightly before kissing her temple.

"Don't faint now baby, maybe later I'll allow you."

She looked at me with curiosity on her eyes.

"Allow na ano? Mahimatay?" I grinned.

"Yeah, because you'll surely faint in pleasure later. You know, on our honeymoon."

Her face reddened and I laughed wholeheartedly.

"Nasa ceremony pa lang tayo, honeymoon na agad iniisip mo." She blurted.

We were just interrupted when the priest cleared his throat. He handed the microphone to Zafina, I guess it's time to exchange vows.

She accepted the mic before looking at me. My heartbeat raced as she clears her throat.

"First of all, I want to say sorry for kidnapping you but I'm not. I'm not sorry at all. Isipin mo na lang na karma mo 'to sa pagkikidnap mo sa akin noon. Ngayon kailangan mong mabuhay kasama ako araw-araw, wala ka nang kawala." She grinned and I can't help but to shake my head. I have no intention to escape from her anyway.

"Second, I want to say thank you. Dahil kahit paulit-ulit kitang pinagtatabuyan, paulit-ulit mo pa rin akong tinatanggap. K-Katulad ngayon, hindi ka man lang nagdalawang-isip na tanggapin ako pagkatapos na naman kitang saktan ng sobra." Her eyes started to be covered in tears.

"Salamat sa paulit-ulit
na pagpili sa akin sa likod ng paulit-ulit na hindi ko p-pagpili sayo." I can't help but to tear up as well. Damn.

"Salamat sa walang sawa mong paghihintay, sa pagtitiis, sa pag-uunawa, sa pagmamahal." She smiled and I felt my heart melting under her lovely watering eyes.

"S-Salamat dahil sa kabila ng milyon-milyong rason para bitawan mo ako, mas pinili mong kumapit." Her voice cracked. "... Kumapit ng napakahigpit, kahit nasasaktan ka na nang sobra, hindi ka bumitaw. You still loved me more than I deserve."

She filled her lungs with air before continuing.

"Third, gusto kong malaman mo na ipaglalaban na kita. Kahit ano pang mangyari. I will now choose you the way you always choose me under any circumstances. Dahil ngayon, kahit gaano pa katinding sakit ang makakaharap natin sa pang-araw-araw, sayo na ko uuwi. Sayo ko gusto umuwi."

I let my tears fall. I can't help it. She's crying as well but no one dared to wipe our tears. We just let it out.

"Hindi mo na ko kailangang sundan pauwi, dahil mahal, sayo na ko uuwi. Hindi mo na ko kailangan ihatid, dahil ikaw na ang tahanan ko. Hindi mo na ko kailangan pang dakpin, dahil sayo na palagi ang bagsak ko. At hindi mo na ko kailangang pakiusapan, dahil mahal, bukal sa loob kitang pinipili na makasama ko habang buhay, at kahit pa sa kabilang buhay. Ikaw lang ang pipiliin ko... Ikaw at ikaw lang, asawa ko."

She sobbed. I bowed my head to wipe my tears because damn it, my heart is so much filling with happiness that it's expressing itself with my tears.

Zafina handed me the mic, my hand is even shaking when I accepted it.

"Fuck. I am not prepared for this." I admitted. I heard laughter from the guests but I didn't mind them. I breathed before looking at my soon-to-be-wife who's just staring at me like I'm her world.

I'd die just to see her looking at me like this everyday.

"Alright. First of all," I mimicked her voice like how she said those words earlier. I heard a lot of laughter once again as she playfully hit my arm. I chuckled before bringing back my seriousness.

"But no baby, I'm serious," I looked at her straight into the eyes. "first of all... You're my first of all. My first priority over anything else... I have already told you before, haven't I? You're not just important in my life for you're precisely my life, and no matter how hard the situation is, I will stay, I will fight, you're worth every fight, you're worth every battle I've been through."

I caressed her jaw, her eyes sparkling in unmeasurable happiness.

"So don't apologize for hurting me, after all, everyone is going to hurt us, we just gotta find the person worth hurting for. And you're that person for me whom I'm willing to suffer for, fight for, and even die for. You're worth all the pain and suffering. Damn, the tragedies and miseries I've been through is nothing compared to the blissful joy I'm feeling right now. Baby, now that you're being tied to me, I can undeniably say that all the pain is worth it. You're all worth it..."

I kissed her forehead as she bite her lips to muffle her sobs. I looked at her with eyes telling like she's my universe before I told her, "I love you, upto the hell and heaven."

"Mahal na mahal din kita, Tyler."

We exchanged rings and later on, it felt like the gates of heaven opened when the priest finally announced, "You may now kiss your Bride."

I stared at my wife, down to her luscious lips. My grip on her waist suddenly tightened as I slowly lower down my head, claiming her sweet, soft lips.

And so I kissed her with so much love, tender, and passion. It was the most romantic kiss I shared with her, our first kiss as husband and wife.

"It is now my privilege to introduce to you for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Smith!"

I pulled out from our kiss and I saw how she slowly open her eyes and how her lips slowly raise to form a smile. There were cheers everywhere but she ignored it all, instead, she placed her lips right before my ears and whispered.

"I have something to show you."

She tugged my arm before walking so fast! I just let her drag me but I am so intrigued.

"Where are we going? What about the reception?"

"That could wait, baby. This is a lot important."

I looked back at the guests, they are still cheering as they watch us leave.

My wife made me hop into a car's backseat before she sat beside me. There was already a driver infront.

"Alam mo na kung saan, manong."

The old man just slightly nodded before starting the engine.

"Wife, where are we really—"

"Ah, that feels so good to hear." She closed her eyes as if like what she just heard is music to her ears. When she looked at me, there was a mischievous smile on her lips. "I really don't regret kidnapping you. Ngayon ay natatawag mo na akong wife. Anong pakiramdam? Ang maging biktima ng kidnap imbis na ang maging kidnapper?"

I grinned before pushing her closer to me. "I never knew being kidnapped will feel this good. So this is what you felt when I kidnapped you before, huh?"

"Hmm, kinda."

I laughed. "Pah-ti-pot," I said with a twisted tongue. I can't pronounce it clearly since it's a Filipino word.

She gave me a confused look. "Anong patipot?"

"I heard a guy said it to his girlfriend when she didn't accept his gift, when in fact she seems to like it though, he called her pah-ti-pot."

I was mesmerized when she laughed out loud. "Pakipot iyon, baby! Baluktot pa rin pala dila mo hanggang ngayon?"

"Hey! Don't underestimate my tongue! It might be twisted when speaking in Filipino but it's fluent at speaking French between your legs."

"Oh my gosh, Tyler!"

She quickly covered my mouth and looked at the driver who doesn't seem to mind us. "Nakakahiya!"

She covered her face onto my shoulder. I just shrugged grinning form ear to ear. I'm right, though.

"Nandito na po tayo, ma'am at sir."

"Salamat, manong. Pahintay na lang kami, ha? Tara na, baby."

She dragged me out of the car. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw we're in a... cemetery.

She lead the way. I am just holding her waist, completely clueless. Are we visiting her father? I mean, her nonbiological father.

We stopped on an unfamiliar tomb.

She looked at me before lightly squeezing my hand.

"Tyler, this is where our late child was buried."

My mind went blank for a second. I was just staring at her, trying to process what she just said.

"You mean... this tomb..."

"Yes," she faced the tomb. But I could still see how much she's trying to be strong in front of me. "Baby, I want you to meet your daddy."

If she's just staring at me, I would have thought that she's talking to me. But no, she's talking to our baby... to our angel.

She faced me once again. She took a deep breath before talking. "I brought you here not to mourn. Ayoko nang umiyak, at mas lalong ayaw na kitang makitang umiyak. Dinala kita rito para sabay nating bitawan ang lahat ng sakit ng nakaraan. Oo, kinasal na tayo, pero alam kong hindi no'n basta-basta mabubura ang lahat ng sakit, lahat ng bangungot. Kaya ngayon, I want us to let all the tragedies go. Dahil ayokong mabuksan ang mga iyon sa hinaharap at sirain pa tayo. Ayokong habulin pa tayo ng mga iyon, Tyler. So can we drop all the pain to continue our next chapter in life? Dahil hindi tayo makakapagpatuloy sa susunod na pahina if we keep on re-reading the last one. Mahal na mahal kita at ayoko nang magkasakitan pa tayo dahil sa pait ng kahapon. Are you with me?"

Her words are like medicine that healed all my wounds. I didn't even know I was still carrying a burden on my chest until she said those magical words.

I encircles my hands on her waist. I still can't believe this girl is mine now, may it be in the eyes of law or God.

"I am always with you, baby. Thank you for this. I love you so much."

I faced the tomb and so did she. I muttered my prayer for our child. We didn't last long on that place though, we also left minutes later.

"Where are we heading this time?" I asked when I noticed that we're still not going back to the car.

We're in a place with trees and lamps everywhere. It's already dark.

"Ihh, gusto pa kitang masolo," I laughed at her pouting face. She's so cute.

She stopped from walking and that forced me to stop, too. She's looking at me dead serious this time.

"Huwag mo nang gagawin ulit iyon, ah?"

"What are you talking about?"

"About you taking your own life. Huwag mo nang uuliting magpakamatay. Dahil pati ako muntik na ring mamatay nang mabalitaan ko iyon."

I became serious, too. I went near her to cup her beautiful face.

"Baby, take that as a realization; a realization that states you're not just worth fighting for, you're worth dying for."

She tried to push me away but I didn't nudge, making her to stamp her foot as her eyes become to water again.

"Kahit na! You shouldn't take your own life! Mangako ka sa aking hindi mo na ulit gagawin iyon!"

I smiled at her before caressing her cheek.

"Baby, you don't have to worry, for there's also one thing I realized as I watch you walk down the aisle awhile ago. I realized how dying is easy, and living is hard. Because in dying, I will only get to suffer once, but in living, I could receive all the possible ways of pain and suffering. And now, I would live for you, to prove you that you're not just worth fighting for, nor worth dying for. Baby, you're also worth living for."

She bit her lip.

"Tyler naman! Will you stop making me under your spell more? Sumosobra ka na ah!"

I laughed, "You make me bad yet you also make me good. You make me insane yet you also make me recover. You make me weak yet you also make me strong. You make me destroy myself yet you also make me heal myself. And now you're telling me that you're the one who's under my spell? Oh baby, I think it's the other way around. I'm the one under your spell. And I don't even have an intention to get rid of the spell you casted upon me."

"Kung ganito kaganda sa pakiramdam ang mapasailalim ng iyong gayuma, hindi ko na rin gugustuhing kumawala pa habangbuhay. I am willing to be under your spell forever."

"Forever?" I whispered.

"And always." She answered.

Without a warning, I crashed her lips with mine. I poured all my heart out with our kiss, I made sure she's feeling how much I love her and how much I don't want to let her go.

Well, this time, I am now sure no one's going to let go of one another.

Because we're both stuck in this wonderful spell called love.

- WAKAS -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 137 21
(ONGOING) Sabrina Kye Corbin is impressed by the idea that all men must put in the effort to discover the feeling of love. Despite the fact that she...
3M 90K 39
A forbidden Story Mahal ko siya. Hindi ko kayang labanan ang aking nararamdaman hanggang sa lumipas ang panahon,parang ang pag ibig na naramdaman ko...
3.3K 198 8
Tara, maglaro at bumalik sa pagkabata. Laro tayo ng Tumbang Preso... Started: 04/04/2021 End: 04/04/2021
86.7K 6.1K 20
"You're mine Pinky. Makipaghiwalay ka man sa akin ngayon pero sa akin pa rin ang balik mo.." -- Cedric Dalawang taon ng hiwalay si Pinky sa kanyang e...