Male In a Female World [Male...

By TheWidowMaker

Y/N L/N, Aged 18 years old. Accidentally set off an IS during an examination, with his friend, Ichika Orimura... More

Chapter I: My Classmates are all Females!?
Chapter II: Brits have Attitude
Chapter III: Challenge Accepted!
Chapter V: The Black Guardian
Chapter VI: Training with My Harem, and Ichika
Chapter VII: I'm being shared now?!
Chapter VIII: The Transfer Student is my Second Childhood friend
Chapter IX: ALERT! ALERT! Intruder Alert!
Chapter X: Is that a Trap?!
Chapter XI: Jealousy and Trouble with the New Student!
Chapter XII: A Troubled Past
Chapter XIII: Blue Days ~ Red Switch (Half-Lemon)
Chapter XIV: Tournament Time~!
End of ARC I and Start of ARC II!
ARC II | Chapter I: Date [Part I]
Chapter II: Date [Part II]
Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]
Chapter IV: Ocean's Eleven [Part II]
Chapter V: Thin Red Line
Chapter VI: Houki's Onee-sama Arrives!
Chapter VII: The Akatsubaki
Chapter VIII: Gospel [Part I]
Chapter IX: Gospel [Part II]

Chapter IV: Class Representative Runoff!

21.6K 303 290
By TheWidowMaker

Previously on Male in a Female World.

I break the hug from Houki, which causes her to whine and pout, I rub her hand and get up to face Natasha. She looks to be from Mississippi, 'What, just because I lived in Japan, doesn't mean I don't know my country's states,' I said aloud in my mind. She had long wavy blond hair, that reaches her waist; her blue eyes complimenting her face and her hair.

"My name's Y/N L/N, which I am sure you already know," I said to her, shaking her hand, easily towering over her. I bend down, bringing her hand to my lips and placing a kiss on it. "Pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady," I said, smiling. 

Her eyes go wide, her cheeks become red, and steam comes out of her ears. She stutters a bit, backs off and runs off, screaming.

"OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! HE CALLED BE BEAUTIFUL!!!"

I chuckled at her and return to the seat, to see Houki looking at me with a pout and an angry face. I shake my head at her possessiveness and kiss her on the lips. She jumped back at the sudden contact but responded to my kiss.

"It's alright Houki, I only have eyes for my beautiful tsundere," I said to her, putting my hand on her face, caressing it; causing her to lean in.

"*Clears Throat* If you love birds are done, shall we eat lunch?" Ichika said, causing Houki to blush more.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

It was after school, everyone had gathered around for Cecilia and my fight, I was on the launch pads at the end of launch bay #1. 

The battle was going to start in 2 minutes. Cecilia was already in the sky with her IS Blue Tears. 

'Seems like a fourth of the academy came to watch,' I thought, my nervousness increasing, 'I need to be careful on not to expose too much of my fighting style. Let's stick to basics so anyone around doesn't get any data on my IS.' I nodded, forming a plan in

Onee-sama was walking over to me, with a smirk on her face, but she looked worried.

"Hey, N/N!" She said, walking over looking at my IS, checking the flaps to see if anything was amiss. "You're black with white glow really pops out," She said running her arm over my chest armor.

"By the way, try not to expose too much of your fighting style," She whispered in my ear. "Stick with the basics nothing too drastic to get something on you, some of these students can't be trusted at all," She said looking around, no one was around except the trusted staff, Ms. Yamada, Houki, Ichika, and Sam.

"I know sis, already planned for that," I said smiling at her.

"OK, good luck," She said tiptoeing and kissing me on the cheek, she then turned around and walked away.

~Third Person POV~

Everyone was just staring at Launch Bay #1, waiting for Y/N to come out.

"Where is he?" Cecilia whined in annoyance, "Does he not know it's rude to keep a lady?!" She crossed her arms. 

*SONIC BOOM*

"Well, you won't have to wait anymore," said a male voice, there was a silence, everyone was now staring at Launch Bay #1. 

Suddenly a black mirage zipped out of it, circling around the arena, causing massive sound booms, shockwaves, the shield generators were having trouble keeping up with the black mirage's speed. And then it stopped in front of Cecilia, who was now staring at the IS with shock.

The world's first Generation 4 IS, owned by Y/N L/N, called "Black Guardian".

Mostly Black and white color scheme, with a red glow as the lights, Y/N's head was covered in a helmet. 

(A/N: Since this is a female one, imagine it to fit more like Ichika's one.)

Black Guardian being 4th Generation IS has given it, state-of-the-art technology, with an AI that helps protect Y/N if he's injured badly; as well as helping the pilot assess the situation in quick-time pace, while also having a conscious. So if Y/N were to ever pass out, the AI could call the IS to come out and protect Y/N.

The design was influenced by the legendary White Knight, and Silver Gospel, with the pilot having a helmet over his head. Weapon-wise is where the Black Guardian excels, It has an energy barrier to handle all modern day weaponry and capable of traveling at speeds of Mach 6, that's 6 times faster than the speed of sound, or 7410km/hr (A/N: I changed the figures, the actual figure is 7408.8km/hr) 

The fastest IS to be ever built, speeds that could make the toughest fighter jet pilots crumble under the G-Forces, capable of any type of combat, short range, mid-range, and long range. 

Black Guardian also has an upgraded AIC, a field that stops any projectiles, energy blasts and attacks directed towards it. Since the IS has an AI, the user does not have to focus on where they are looking, since they AI can cover their backs.

Two 0.90 caliber heavy railguns, mounted on both shoulders, allowing it to take out targets from far.

When in use the Black Guardian is a very angular unit with Black armor and white trims. It can produce foldout armor which takes the form of multiple red plasmas glows on the rear wings and shoulders. This IS also has a High-speed maneuver pack allowing it to fight in high speeds dodge at Mach 7.

---

"Vert, do you see any kind of suspicious activity from the crowd?" Y/N asked inside his helmet. 

"Searching Now, Y/N," Vert, the AI of the Black Guardian, said. After a while, "Yes, there seem to be few who appear to have recorders in their hands. I believe, taking caution when displaying skills would be compulsory," Vert cautioned Y/N.

"Alright, got it," Y/N said smiling. His helmet dropped, watching Cecilia blush as she looked at Y/N.

"Ready Miss Alcott?" Y/N said, with a confident tone.

"Ready!" Cecilia said.

The signal was given to start the match, Y/N dashed to her pulling out a red energy sword, before slashing her. Y/N went past her and stopped, Cecilia also went past and stopped. 

~Y/N POV~

Suddenly, however, Cecilia started falling; motionless. "Must've knocked her out cold, shit," I thought, rushing over to her before she could hit the ground, carrying her bridal style.

[MATCH OVER Y/N L/N WINS!]

I stood there, waiting for her to get up. Her eyes open with a flutter, she looks around to a large screen saying that I won, she then looked up at me, for some reason, she had a different look. 

As if I was someone who brought her hope, someone who would protect her, different from how she was looking at me in the morning, very different.

She had a heart-eyes look, as she was looking at me. Then she was finally noticed that I was carrying her bridal style, causing her to blush and lean her head against my chest.

'Ummm...didn't you hate me like 4 days ago?! What are you trying to do?!' I screamed inside, absolutely weirded out by her personality switch.

~Timeskip~

~Y/N POV~

The match between Cecilia and myself had concluded, with me being the victor, however, I am confused with the turn of events. As Cecilia was suddenly hugging me with her head leaning against my chest; as if she was some innocent girl. 

"*Cough* Cecilia you know we're still in the Arena right?" I said looking at her, trying to get her attention. "What exactly are you trying to do now?" Raising my eyebrow at her.

She noticed herself being carried bridal style, while still in the Arena, her face going redder than before.

She deactivated Blue Tears and ran off, while I was still standing there holding my arms like I was carrying someone. 

"What the fuck?" I whispered, looking around to see the people looking at me with shock and awe.

I switch off my IS and walk to the locker room; thank god they have two sections for both genders, I don't want to imagine what would happen if there weren't any sections.

Once I am back in my uniform, with my IS in bracelet form in Black and white with a red glow. I walk out of the locker room to see Ichika and Houki standing there, chatting. 

"Hey, guys!" I said, they turned their heads and smiled as I came out of the locker room.

"Dude that was amazing, I told you, you would be able to do it!" Ichika said, giving me a high five. "You battled it out like you have been in an IS for years."

"You were amazing Y/N!" Houki said hugging me, kissing me on my cheek.

"Thanks, Houki," I said kissing her forehead making her blush, we were now holding hands. "Ichika, I had been trained by my sister, so that helped," I finished shrugging.

"Anyways, you guys wanna hang out?" I asked, however, before they could respond, the door behind me opened to reveal Cecilia walking out.

She saw me standing with Houki, her eyes then darted to our joined hands, she then displayed a jealous emotion.

"Do you mind explaining how your so fluent with an IS?" Cecilia asked crossing her arms, "Even though you were just found out that you can operate an IS, not even 2 months ago, Darling," Cecilia asked with a cute voice, while still trying to be serious.

"Ok....."I said, looking at Houki and Ichika who seemed weirded out by her sudden change of personality as well, "I can tell you with Ichika and Houki, while we hang out later, but what's with the 'Darling', you called me a commoner before the match," I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," She quickly said, walking away.

"Well that's weird, though, she looks cute when she isn't all high and mighty," I said aloud, Ichika giving me a smile, while Houki was just staring.

"What?" I asked looking at the two.

"Nothing," They said together, walking away.

"Why do I feel so left out?" I said aloud.

----

A/N: ANNNND That's that!

So did you guys like that chapter? Sorry for the short, fight scene, however, since you have 4th Gen IS. It had to be kept short without anyone getting any data on you. The more it's a secret the better it is.

How do you guys like your IS? There are many weapons that I have yet to reveal, which will be revealed in due time. 

I would also like to know what you would like to call the AI? It's a female voice btw. And if you guys feel like the name doesn't suit do tell me if you guys come up with any other names.

The IS is pretty much suited for all combat, it's very fast, powerful, and has strong armor.

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What can be improved?

See you soon!

~TheWidowMaker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 11 11
When Aasaa and the Animal Warriors see a sudden shift in the weather in the middle of their summer vacation, a girl appears and warns them of a disas...
266K 3K 37
Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglected from his universe because of being ver...
706 26 10
*Reupload* (Y/n) is a young boy who dreams to be a hero one day. To save lives and make people happy. He wants to be a great hero like his older sist...
678K 13.1K 69
After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal with him and reincarnated to Date A Live...