Love, Fight, Drama, and Tears...

By themcrazyfanfics

Hailey and her friends are trying to pursue their dreams of being famous on tv. While running a famous YouTub... More

Intro/Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Another Authors note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 8

104 4 0
By themcrazyfanfics

~~~~~~~~Hailey's Pov~~~~~~~

We picked out spam, sardines, anchovies, pickels, peanut butter, horse radish, duck sauce, Mac and cheese, string cheese, and raw meat. Some of them aren't bad but they are in a smoothie.

"Lest go get the good things!" I squealed. We got Nutella, marshmallow cream, strawberries, whip cream, chocolate syrup, bananas, blueberries, apricots, gummy worms, and graham crackers. The bases were Milk and lemonade. Right after we checked out, me and Cam walked out and froze.

~~~~~~~~CAMS POV~~~~~~~~

Ooh I am so excited for the smoothie challenge. After checking out we stepped outside and both froze. How could this happen? "How did they find us?" Hails whispered.

I shrugged and all the fans started sprinting after us. "One word RUN!" I yelled. I am so happy that the hotel wasn't that far. Thank god we are both fast. Actually she is really fast dang.

We ran in the doors and sprinted to the elevators. The door shut and we both panted. She started laughing and I joined in. "That was quite the exercise including all our groceries," Hailey said and I nodded.

We walked in her room and set down the groceries. "Dang why are your faces red and why are you breathing so hard?" Taylor asked. "The- f- fans - found-u-us," I barely let out. "So let's get started!" Rylee squealed.

I set up the camera while Taylor put up the lights. We all sat down and I started, "What's up guys? I am Cameron and I am here with Nash and Taylor. There is also some new friends here, Rylee, Mia, and Hailey. So we are going to to the Smoothie Challenge-" I got cut off with everyone going Wooooh!

"As I was saying we are going to do the Smoothie Challenge," I continued. "So basically we have a bowl filled with papers corresponding to the ingredients we have and we have to pick out a piece of paper and which ever ingredient we got we have to add it to our smoothie," Nash explained.

"We have 2 blenders for the two teams which is girls vs boys. And have 10 good ingredients and 10 bad ingredients and 2 bases," Taylor added. "Should we get started?" I asked. "YEEEEAAAAAAHH!" They screamed.

~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~~

We finished the video and all decided to go to bed because we have one more day of MagCon in Cali. The boys went back to their rooms and we got ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~
m o n d a y

"WAAAAAKKKKKEEEE UPPPPPPP!!!" I heard people screaming. I felt a pillow being launched at me. "OKAY OKAY DONT KILL ME!" I yelled back. I opened my eyes and Rylee and Mia were on my bed.

I got up and got ready. I brushed my teeth and picked out my Cameron Dallas shirt and some white jean shorts. I put on my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. I wore my black converse and grabbed my purse.

Since we had an extra day in Cali there was an extra surprise MagCon. Rylee and Mia were already ready so we went to Nash and Cams room. Cam gave me a key so we all walked in.

"Hey Cam-" I quickly stopped as I saw Cameron making out with a blonde chick. Cam broke away from the kiss and looked at me. "Look Hailey it's not what it looks like-" he started but I interrupted," It's fine, I'll let you two continue" I said quietly.

"Look I can explain!" He replied. "It doesn't matter cause we are just friends remember?" I tried to hold the tears in and Nash walked in. I quickly walked past him while tears were running down my face.

I can't believe it! Every fricken guy I dated has cheated on me. I thought Cam was different.. It doesn't even count as cheating though cause we weren't even dating, but it still hurts.

I stopped outside of some room and just slid down the wall wiping my tears. That was so awkward and I looked so stupid walking in there like that. I shouldn't be crying, we weren't even dating.

I heard the door swing open. "What the- Hailey? What happened? Whoever it was , I will hurt him!" A voice said I recognized it as Taylor.

He hugged me. "No- it's not a big deal, I'm just a lil bitch,"I barely managed to whisper. "What do you mean?" He looked at me with worried eyes.

"It's Cam. I walked him on him making out with some girl and it was so awkward. Even though we weren't even dating, it still hurts because we both said that we liked each other. How stupid was I to think a guy like him could like a girl like me?" I sniffled and just looked at the wall.

"Don't say that about yourself. Look he wasn't worth it. I know what you mean. And like he even told me that he really liked you, I just don't know what happened. Anyways you deserve a guy who will respect you and treat you like a princess. But he isn't worth your tears, if he likes someone else, then it's good that you walked in on him now instead of if y'all dated later. I am so sorry Hailey," He embraced me in a hug.

I never thought I would see this side of Taylor. He is actually really sweet inside, not just a crazy party guy.

"Aw Taylor that was so sweet, thank you. And I shouldn't be crying over him. You're right, and now that I think about it, I'm here to enjoy myself not some boy. Thanks though for helping me with my dramatic dilemma ."I smiled and wiped my eyes.

"Hey that's the right way to think of it. And to be honest you guys just met so maybe you were rushing things."

"Yea you're right thanks." I smiled.

"No problemo. Want to get lunch with me before MagCon?" He asked. "Yeah let me fix myself and I will meet you back here," I smiled and walked back to my room.

I fixed my makeup and changed out of the Cameron Dallas shirt and into a red, Coca Cola shirt, then walked out.
I walked back to Taylor and he smiled.

We went to the mini restaurant and ordered some food then sat down and ate.

I actually started to notice that I am starting to grow a liking for Taylor. I've always known that we both grew up in Indiana which was cool and once you got to know him he was really down to earth.

We finished our food and headed back to the hotel. Taylor told me that everyone was in Rylee, Mia, and I's room so Cam would most likely be there.

Shit I don't want to talk to him it's going to be so awkward. We got to my room and walked in. I completely ignored Cam the whole time but he kept looking at me.

The blonde chick was also there and there was so much tension, I had to leave.

"I forgot something in my car I will be right back." I walked out of the room and went to my car. I sat in there and just started thinking. I left my thoughts when I heard the door open. All of a sudden Cam sat in the passenger seat.

"What do you want?"I asked. "Are you and Taylor like talking now?" He asked. "Wow cameron is that how you really think of me? Literally right when I find out you don't like me anymore, you think I would go off and throw myself at someone like that?" I glared at him.

He seemed a little hurt and spoke up again,"But I do still like you."

"No you don't." I scoffed.

"Yes I do."

"Then why were you kissing her?"

"I- I was exploring my options." He stuttered.

"Exploring your options?"I gritted my teeth. "And what am I supposed to do when you're exploring? Huh? Am I supposed to wait around while you decide which girl you want to hook up with? I'm just your fucking back up right? The 'side hoe?' Well guess what, I don't want to be your damn backup, and if you can't tell that I really like you then-" I was cut off by his lips attaching to mine.

I was taken back and I kissed for a little and realized what I was doing and stopped.

"Cameron-"

"I do like you Hailey. I really do. I know it was stupid of me to go off and kiss Regina but I wanted to make sure that even when I kissed her, that I would still think of you and that kiss that we just had.. Wow I really do like you Hailey."

"Cameron, I don't know.. Kinda sounds like bullshit. You can't just go around kissing other girls because you want to make sure you like me. If that's how you determine your feelings then it's obvious you don't actually like me. And if you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you ." I sighed.

"Please Hailey. We can make us work. Please. Give me another chance please." He begged.

"Cameron-"

"Please Hailey. One more chance." He grabbed both of my hands with his.

I looked down at our hands and he pulled away quickly and muttered a 'sorry.'

"I promise I won't let you down. Do you think we can give us another try?"

"I thought we were taking things slow?" I said confused.

"Screw that. Please Hailey, you're the only one I want to be with, I promise." He smiled.

"Okay, okay, yes." I smiled back. The biggest smile appeared on his face.

"Let me take you out tomorrow night." He bit his lip and I nodded.

"Remember the promise Cam." 

"Okay, okay." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

What is Taylor going to think? I'm going to have to talk to him after the event today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 45 38
Vanessa is moving from California to Indiana because of her parents divorce. She goes to her new school where then she will meet Taylor Caniff but wh...
2.1K 139 34
*COMPLETED* a normal teenage girl moves from her entire life left behind good freinds but her life quickly changes when that one idiot steps on her p...
4.8K 55 40
Maddison is a typical girl attending Riverside high school. When her new neighbor attends her school she realizes she really likes him. Will he rejec...
7.8M 100K 59
Sophie didn't want to go to Magcon, but her best friend Tay made her. What happens when they end up in the same hotel as the guys? So many choices, b...