Cared For #Yoonmin

By LittleHoneyBunBun

SMUT WARNING!!! Hybrid Story MPREG Yoongi wasn't expecting to find a pretty, pink hybrid in his back garden. ... More

1: That's No Hedgehog...
2: Adjusting
3: Making Friends
4: Making A Choice
5: I Choose...
6: Accidents Happen
7: Mate
8: Be Mine
9: What A Sight!
10: Needing You
11: I Want You Daddy
13: Such A Good Boy
14: Something Special
Important Authors Note!!
15: Peaches And Cream
16: Nesting
17: You're Having A What!?
18: It's About To Get Crowded
19: Any Questions?
20: Pain And Need
21: I Need You
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!
22: So Sweet
23: Unexpected Visitor
24: He Knows!
25: Seeing Red
26: I Need To Talk To You...
27: Suppressing Who You Are
28: Heat
29: Just How I Like It
30: Play Date
31: Careless Words
32: Part One
32: Part Two
33: You Make Me Feel So Good
34: Fragile
35: What A Tease
36: Punishment
37: More Babies!?
38: Baby Shopping
A/N: New Story
39: Flat Liner
40: Miracle
41: Nine Lives
42: Never Leave Your Side
43: My Little Kitten
44: Naughty Kitty
45: Superhero
46: End
Epilogue: Jimin
Epilogue: Jin
Epilogue: Taehyung

12: Who The Hell Are You!?

23.7K 783 547
By LittleHoneyBunBun

Jimin's POV:

I stare wide mouthed, in-awe at the TV.

I squeeze Maney lovingly to my chest, before sitting him in my lap, as we watch the TV together on the comfy couch.

This is my favourite program, so I have a big smile on my face as me and Maney watch it contentedly.

Yoongi is sat next to me, working on his laptop. He explained to me earlier that his job is to write music/songs for other people, like really famous singers! I think that's so cool!
He must make a lot of money from it, judging by the size of his home.

Yoongi taps out a beat with his fingers against the keyboard of his laptop, something like that would annoy anyone else, but not me. The noise is a reminder to me that Yoongi is really here.
I'm not alone anymore.

I cuddle up closer to Yoongi's side, nuzzling my head into his neck, absorbing his warmth and enjoying the comfort of being so close to him. An arm is wrapped around my waist, holding me to Yoongi's body, making me feel so loved.

My stomach rumbling interrupts my happy thoughts.

I poke Yoongi's arm, in an attempt to get his attention.

He pulls his headphones off of his head, placing them on the couch next to him. My poking him, clearly got his attention straight away. He looks to me with a beautiful smile on his face.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"My tummy is hungry again..."

"Do you want the same as usual, baby?"

I nod my head shyly.

"Come on then, let's go get you some food, kitten." He takes my hand in his, as we walk into the kitchen together for some yummy food.

As Yoongi begins to make me my favourite food in the whole world: a tuna sandwich, the door bell rings, interrupting his sandwich making.

Thinking it's maybe Jin and Namjoon or possibly even Taehyung and Jungkook.

I run to the front door, beating Yoongi who's further behind and immediately open it. A big excited smile on my face.

A smile that falls almost as quickly as it came.

I'm heartbroken when I don't find any of the four people I wanted to see. But instead, see a tall man who looks about the same age as Yoongi (not that I even know his age.)

He's good looking with short brown hair.

"Who the hell are you?" The stranger asks, rudely.

Yoongi's loud voice, coming closer, scolds me.

"Jimin! Check who's at the door first before openi-"

His words mute when he see's who's at the door.

My heart feels like it drops into my stomach with the intense feeling of disappointment and sadness.

I'm not silly, something clearly happened between them.

I don't like the way the man looks at my Yoonie.

It's clear something is going on between the two of them.

"Yoongi, babe! I missed you so much, why won't you answer my calls and messages? I've been ringing you every day and you haven't picked up even once! And who is this freak? Don't tell me you're fucking him?"

"You better leave, RIGHT.FUCKING.NOW Yugyeom! How fucking dare you show your face here, you damn stalker, get out!"

All the shouting and swearing is out of Yoongi's character, sure I've heard him swear a few times, but not like this. And I've NEVER heard him shout like this before.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. Don't you miss our times together, Yoongi baby? I'm so much better than that pet of yours. Don't you remember how tight I am, how good it felt to fuck me with your huge-"

Tears start streaming down my face.

No...

What? But I-I thought Yoongi loved me...

We are together...

I-

I'm so confused.

I-

I can't stand here and listen to this anymore. I've heard enough.

I run past the stupid man, and out the front door, tears streaming down my face. I hear Yoongi shout my name endless times, trying to stop me, but I don't listen.

I don't stop running.

Yoongi has had a boyfriend this whole time. He never told me. So what am I to him, does he love me?

Why didn't he tell me...

We've been sleeping in the same bed at night, cuddling with one another. Having sex, kissing.

He helped me in my heat... all of those are things we shouldn't have done. But it's too late now...

He said he loved me, I said it back.

That means he's been cheating...

If Yoongi has a boyfriend, we shouldn't have been doing any of that. And we certainly can't do it anymore.

I look around me and realise that I'm back in the place where I started.

This is the exact spot where I was all those months ago.

In the forest.

It's the same tree that I was sleeping against for months and months, maybe even a year. I lost track of time when I lived here.

Now, I'm back here again. The one place I was terrified of coming back to.

And yet, I'm here.

I sit down, my back against the same tree where I once rested all day and every night, shivering in the cold, the rain, feeling too hot in the heat. All weathers.

I pull my knees against my chest and rest my head in my arms as I sob and sob, my eyes almost swelling shut from the amount of salty tears escaping them.

I just can't stop crying.

My heart is broken, my ears are flat against my head in my sadness.

What did I do to deserve such a depressing life, filled with disappointment, sadness and betrayal. Why can't I find someone to make me truly happy- I thought that person was Yoongi, but clearly I was wrong.

I lift my head up, anxious when I think I hear Yoongi's voice calling my name.

No.

I just imagined it.

He's with his boyfriend, probably "fucking" right now, as the other man put it.

He's probably already forgotten about me.

But then I hear his voice again, but this time louder, as if he's now closer.

The shouting carries on, getting increasingly louder and louder until I'm sure he's only a few metres away from me.

What am I doing just sitting here?

I stand up, ready to start running away, when I'm pulled into someone's arms, before I can even take a step.

Much to my annoyance, my ears perk up when I smell Yoongi's familiar scent.

"Jimin! Oh thank god! I found you! Do you know how fucking worried I was?! Why did you run away sweetheart?"

I blink up at Yoongi in shock.

What?

"Yoongi, what about your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? Jimin, he was never my boyfriend, we had sex ONCE, and that was when he got me extremely drunk months ago, before I even met you, and I regretted it the day after and every day ever since. He wouldn't leave me alone after that night, constantly pestering me and calling me, knocking on my door every week. I promise you that he is most definitely NOT my boyfriend, but YOU are. I love you Jimin, you know that."

Oh...

I look to the ground, ignoring Yoongi's stare.

"Baby, look at me."

I hesitantly look up at him,

"Oh Jiminie, please don't cry. I love you, okay? I love you so damn much, please know that. You're my boyfriend and don't worry, I got rid of him, he won't come back."

A/N: Don't think anything morbid, Yoongi didn't kill anyone okay? 😂😂

My face is peppered with kisses, making me let out a giggle at the ticklish sensation.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, forgiving him instantly. He squeezes me back, kissing my hair over and over again. My tears cease as Yoongi's body and scent comfort me.

I start shivering, I realise it's because all I'm wearing is an oversized shirt and nothing else, not even shoes.

"Yoonie I'm c-cold."

"You came out in just my shirt, you silly Kitty, come on, let's get you back home. I'll make you some warm milk and you can have as many cookies as you like."

Yoongi picks me, carrying me back home, wrapping his jacket around my body to warm me up.

"Really?! Thank you Yoonie!"

"Anything for you Kitten.
I love you." He pecks my lips.

"I love you too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 68 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
751K 36.4K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
312K 12.6K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
8.9K 558 23
♤ 'Everything that comes out of his mouth feels like a threat wrapped in velvet.' ♤ ◇ NEW CHAPTER EVERY WEEK ◇ The moment you first laid eyes on him...