Travelling in the sea // shaw...

By castlebuilding

Y/n & the familiar pop singer, Shawn Mendes, are in relationship for about 5 months. When Shawn takes a brea... More

before I start writing
❝ the beginning ❞
❝ the call ❞
❝ the pool party ❞
❝ the dinner ❞
❝ the dance ❞
❝ love me harder ❞
❝ we're done! ❞
❝ break up ❞
❝ alone ❞
❝ we reunited! ❞
❝ the return ❞

❝ the comeback ❞

534 13 22
By castlebuilding

Y/n: Carter, please go with Shawn. I'll be fine.

C: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah, don't worry about me.

I got out of the car and went to open the door of my house. It was my parents' house obviously. A bittersweet smile was revealed on my face as I looked at Carter for the last time before entering in my house.

Shawn's POV:

I was at my house which was feeling void without y/n's presence.
I was smoking a cigarette because I got all the dose of the drugs I bought. I remember the last night I stayed with y/n I woke up and got out of our cabin and I saw someone taking a drugs. I begged them to give me some and I would pay them a lot of money and so it happened. They give me some heroine and some ecstasy pills which I took yesterday night when Carter fell asleep. My eyes were bloody red on account of the ecstasy.
"Damn!"
I exclaimed when I heard my doorbell.
I checked the eye whole of my door to see Carter.
I opened the door as I exhaled a great deal of cigarette air on his face and chuckled like an idiot.

I WAS NOT OKAY

C: What the fuck is this now? Since when are you smoking?

S: Today

Carter grabbed the cigarette from my hand and threw it out an open window.

S: Aye I wanted this!

C: Shawn! Get serious!  Why are your eyes so red?

S: I couldn't get any sleep last night

C: You need a doctor!

(a/n: I couldn't help but put this clip. Anyway, continue reading)

S: I don't need anyone!

I responded angrily

S: Only y/n!

Y/n's POV:

I heard my doorbell and went to open the door to see Alice.

Y/n: What do you want here?

I asked with disgust all over my face

A: I'm here to clarify some things. Can I come in?

Y/n: Yeah

She sat on the couch and I sat on the other couch across her.

A: Y/n, literally, there's nothing between me and Shawn.

Y/n: prove it

A: how about you proving that there's something between us? Why do you trust these fake ass magazines? I admit it; we hung out many times, especially during the tour. But I promise we were doing something for you and we didn't kiss or anything.

Y/n: Look Alice, I'm trying to convince myself that you might be honest but I would expect anything from you.

A: why y/n? Oh yeah.. Of course. Maybe because you stole Shawn from me? You left me alone? You alienated my friends? Certainly... I could get revenge from you and I should but you know something y/n? Shawn is going to get hurt and I don't want this.  I never understood why you hated me. I never did anything y/n. You did everything. You messed me up. You destroyed my life. You got all my friends. You spread a bad reputation and most of the kids at the high school started hating me. And you're still the one who hates me. We used to be best friends and I used to be best friends with Shawn too. One day I told you to check his covers on YouTube and you loved them. You asked me if you can come with me and Shawn when we spend time just the two of us and I agreed. Shawn became famous and missed some months of school. When he came back he was even more beautiful. You literally fell in love with him but you knew that I was too.

My vision became blurry as some tears were almost ready to fall from my eyes.
She was so right...

A: I told you that I like Shawn and that I had feelings for him before he goes on tour with the MAGCON. When he came back, we were hanging out a lot. You still didn't have a chance to meet him. Carter, who was friends with Shawn and you, used to be one of my best friends. You asked him to go out one day and ask Shawn as well. So it happened...  Shawn fell in love with you.
The next time we met you told me that you and Shawn are officially "a thing" and it pissed me off, I'm not going to hide it. You knew that I was in love with Shawn and he was as well but you still started a relationship with him.

Y/n: Alice, if he was in love with you, he wouldn't fall for me.

A: Come on y/n, you know what you did next. You said that I was very jealous of you and that I criticise everyone and other fake things made up from your mind. They believed you. Everyone cut off any contact with me. I was alone. I stayed with, like, 2 friends.
One day Shawn came to talk to me. I started crying when I saw him. He told me that he will always be my friend no matter what I did. I tried to convince him that I never did any of the things you said. I'm still unsure if he ever believed me...

A tear escaped her eye and she wiped it asap.

A: Everything occurred because of YOU!

Y/n: But... Carter told me that he was in love with me before I fall in love with him.

A: That's a lie y/n. Me and Shawn were almost ready to kiss one day. We were so close to anything and you ruined it. I never told him how I felt. Now I have got over him. I'm sure Carter told you this now that you broke up with Shawn.

Y/n: Yeah...

A: Everyone tried to make you happy by ruining my happiness. I hate you y/n and I always will.

Y/n: Leave my house right now!

A: Oh! Don't you like hearing about your accomplishments? Aren't you proud?

Y/n: Just leave!

A: if you don't like what you did why don't you apologise?

I broke out crying.

Alice left

Y/n: ALICE!

I screamed and she turned her head

Y/n: I'M REALLY SORRY ALICE. I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME ONE DAY.

A: I appreciate that you're apologising but I'll never forgive you y/n.

I fell on the floor. Tears falling from eyes. I decided to take a shower...

§

Shawn's POV:

My phone rang and it was Alice.

S: Alice?

A: I talked to your girlfriend

S: WHAT? WHY? ALICE WHAT DID YOU DO?

A: SHAWN I TRIED TO HELP AND I WANTED TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP WITH HER.

S: I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HER. I can't believe that you did that...

A: CAN YOU NOT ACCUSE ME? Of course...  It's my fault that I tried to help you...  I wanted to help you to this fucking project for the person I hate with all my heart.

S: I just know that you hate each other, that's why I said that.

A: It's sad that you believed what she said about me...

S: Alice I never believed anything. I never reckoned that you would do something like this. I know you since you were 6 years old. I love you like my sister but y/n will always have a better place in my heart. I was always seeing you as a friend, sorry.

A: I'm just glad that you don't believe her.

S: I understand her though. She wanted to make sure that I was in love with her because, for an unknown reason, many people thought that there was something between us.

A: So did I

I said under my breathe

S: What?

A: Nothing. Thank you Shawn for everything.

S: I love you Alice and you can always count on me.

A: You too. Now go to y/n. I'm sure she's waiting for you.

S: Thank you Alice so much.

A: Anything for my best friend.

I ended the call and instantly grab my car keys.

C: Whoa! Where are you going bro?

S: I'm going to find Y/n

C: Shawn, you should give her some time alone.

S: No. I know what I'm doing. Bye

C: Bye

§

Y/n's POV:

I heard my doorbell again. I hadn't finished my shower completely but I got out anyway. I looked myself in the mirror to see the stained mascara tears on my cheeks. I was about to wipe them but the doorbell rang again. I ran to open, only wearing a towel to cover my bare body.
I opened the door to see the person I wanted to see...

Shawn!

He shut the door behind him with force. We looked into each other's eyes for some seconds and then Shawn approached me, grabbed my neck and kissed me.

My hands cupped his face pushing him closer and closer to me.
I had missed this...

After some seconds we broke the kiss for air.

Shawn leaned in close to my ear and whispered

S: I love you

I tip toed and whispered in his ear as well

Y/n: I love you more!

We embraced for few minutes. He kissed the top of my head.

S: Do you remember what day is it today?

I looked up at him and he stroked my cheeks with his thumbs to wipe the stained mascara off.

Y/n: Our 5 month anniversary.

S: Exactly. I wanted to do something for you but it didn't work really well...

Y/n: oh my God!  You were really doing a project for me. I'm so sorry!

S: Don't worry. Just the fact that we are together now, makes me forget anything. I don't care about anything else y/n, but you.

He put his hand in his pocket and got a little blue velvet box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal 2 silver rings, a bit sculptured, making them look simple but amazing!

S: They're not wedding rings because I think it's too early for marriage but I see it coming soon as well.

We both laughed

S: Well, anyway, inside they say the date we first met and I thought it would be cool to have matching rings.

I wrapped my arms around Shawn's torso squeezing him slightly.

Y/n: Thank you so much for everything!

Shawn stroke my hair and kissed me.

S: It's nothing special. But there's nothing more valuable than you.

I pressed my lips on his for one last time. We intertwined our fingers and he rested his forehead on mine.

S: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

And I felt happy again...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

THE END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
5.2M 82.5K 29
"I'll buy you anything you want, under one condition." "That is?" "You assist me around the world as my girlfriend to the public eye, but daddy's dir...