Indulging The Fire [Katsuki B...

By Ukairi

Life doesn't always go the way you want it. But what do you do when it goes careening off the rails? Katsuki... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

4.8K 122 223
By Ukairi

'This isn't working out anymore.'

'What do you mean? '

'I don't feel the same way towards you. It'd be better to just be friends. Sorry.'

'What! Don't you know how much I like you? I risked everything for you!'

He just shook his head and started to walk away.

'Wait! Let's talk about this okay? If you still won't change your mind then.. I understand. Just.. meet me tomorrow okay?'

A blaring alarm startled him awake. He shot up. His breath came out in heavy pants. His hands found the soft cloth below him. Fingers curled inward to grip it but quickly released feeling moisture. The bed sheets were wet. He felt his shirt to see it was also soaked.

His pants slowed until his breathing was at it's normal pace. The ringing still continued to pierce his ears. His eyes journeyed over to his alarm clock. He hit the off button. The alarm continued to sound.

Brushing his bangs back, he slipped out of bed.

As soon as he had left his room, his eyes were hit with a grey cloud. It thickened by the second and floated through the living room. Recognition dawned on him. He sighed. Not again.

Entering the kitchen, he discovered a sauce pan with a burnt blob of what was presumably food, fried onto the bottom of the pan. He moved his (s/c) hand and grabbed the handle. Lifting, Kaji moved the pan onto a different burner and turned the stove dial off.

Shifting over, he opened the fridge door and pulled out the half empty backing soda. Popping the foldable top open, he pored the white power over the pan until the flames were smothered. Setting the box down, his green eyes scanned the living room until he saw a leg dangling off the couch. He rolled his eyes.
Walking over to the couch, he pulled on the leg until the body attached to it slipped off the couch. A muffled moan could heard.

"What?" (h/c) locks swept to the side as the girl sat up. "What happened?" She turned around to be met with glaring eyes.

"You fell asleep again and burnt all the food, again."

She gave a sheepish apology "Sorry I lost track of time."

His eyes narrowed until they were just slivers. She stared back, her shoulders shrinking down, until her eyes slid away to stare at the wall. She wondered why it looked so pleasant this morning. How long did the sheet rock take to get made? Did the wall have any children? She'd certainly have to stare until she becomes one with it to find out.

"Just clean it up and don't ever cook again. I cook and you clean when Aunt isn't around remember? I don't want to die in my sleep." He pulled out a step later from the closet and fiddled with the smoke detector. With a pop, it opened and he removed the batteries. The alarm ceased.

"Also" his eyes slid down to meet hers. "I won't tell her if you let me use your laptop for a week." Y/N shot up.

"What!? I've got a competition for (favorite video game) coming up soon!"

"That's my price for silence. Plus you'll do fine." He smirked. She glared and scoffed. "Fine" she mumbled.

--------------------

Y/N checked to make sure she had everything she needed before slipping her backpack over her shoulders. She treaded over to her nightstand and stood in front of it. On it was a compact brown box big enough to fit a wristwatch. Her wristwatch. Her eyes landed on her wrist to see the object wrapped around her skin. Her fingers grazed the metal and her index finger squeezed one of the buttons.

She waited. Seconds passed. Maybe she had the date wrong. Then after 10 seconds the watch gave out three long beeps before the screen went black. With a soft click, the watch unhinged and freed her wrist.

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

The girl placed the timepiece on top on the box before stroking her wrist. There was a middle finger thick line that ran around her wrist that was lighter than the rest of the skin surrounding it. Had it really only been a year? It felt longer to her. But now, no one would be mentoring her. No longer on her 'time out.' Her eyes watered. I didn't mean for all that.

A knock sounded at her bedroom door.

"Y/N, you ready?"

She took a deep long breath in and exhaled it even slower. Willing the tears away, she took a quick glance in her mirror. Her face looked dry and unpuffy. She went back to the night stand and placed the watch inside the box. She would drop it off along the way. Another knock sounded at the door.

She walked on over to it and opened it to be greeted with familiar eyes. His eyes glanced down at the box in her hand. They lingered there for a moment before meeting hers again.

"Yup, let's go."

-------------------------

A gentle wind danced through their hair. The cherry blossoms swayed to the ground as they entered into the gate. Today would be Y/N and Kaji's first day of high school. Y/N always heard about how different high school was compared to just about anything. Adults always would reminisce on their time spent in it and TV always made it seem like surreal stuff would happen just by being there.

Y/N didn't expect it to be anything special. Just the same as middle school expect more people. More people equaled more personalities and personalities sometimes had a funny way of clashing together. But either way it wouldn't be anything crazy like high School drama was hyped up to be. Probably nothing would happen and she hoped that to be true as well. But deep done there was a part of her that hoped her life would become exciting.

Y/N thoughts drifted and she glanced at her brother, his attention buried in his phone. Oh.. yeah that's right.

The skirt wearing sibling pulled out her cell phone. She knew Midoriya had made it into U.A. She baked him cupcakes as a congratulatory gift but she had burned them to smithereens so she bought him a cake instead. But Y/N never did ask him what class he was in. So she shot him a text.

Y/N
Hey Izu, what class are you in?

Izuku
Good morning and Class 1-A

Y/N
Cool, we're in the same class ^_^
Are you already there?

Izuku
No not yet I left late because of my mom =_=

Y/N
Alright well I'm still heading there so see you in class

She returned the phone to her skirt pocket and looked up at the sky. It was a pretty spring day. The clouds traversed ever so slowly across the infinite blue. She couldn't make any shapes out of them, they just looked like white cotton candy puffs. Y/N eyes shined. It'd be a good day today, nothing to bring her down.

After climbing several sets of stairs and navigating hall after hall, they finally arrived. In front stood a door with '1-A' painted in large red letters. She gawked at it's height. Why did the door extend all the way to the roof? Were some of the students really that tall?

She pivoted to see that Kaji was staring at the door too. He must have noticed her stare as he turned to meet her eyes. He shrugged his shoulders. Indicating he knew she was curious about the door but didn't know the answer to her non verbal questions.

Kaji slid the door open and Y/N slipped under his arm to go inside first. He rolled his eyes.

The classroom looked similar to her middle school one. Desks arranged in rows and a board at the front of the class. Windows were at the left of the class and the ceiling was made out of tiles. Only difference she could spot was the arguments being started by Bakugou. Oh wait that's the same too.

The seating chart was posted by the entrance. Y/N and Kaji were seated next to each other in the front with Y/N getting a window seat. Darn I wanted to sit in the back she thought.

"Kaji were at the front" She pointed towards their seats.

"Got it." He headed to his seat and she followed suit.

"Hey!" Y/N swiveled in the direction the voice came from. A girl with pink skin and hair to match waved at her. "We met when you delivered my exam results! I didn't know you were a student too!" She smiled and gave a little jump.

"She delivered yours too Mina?" questioned a guy with red spiky hair.

"Yeah, I gave everybody their results" Y/N commented and her eyes drifted to his hair. His hair had little horns, like a little devil. How cute. "What's your guys names?" The red head smiled and jabbed his finger towards his face.

"I'm Eijirou Kirishima"

" And I'm Mina Ashido, What's your name? And who came in with you? I saw him in the entrance exam." The pinkette's eyes wandered behind Y/N. Y/N turned to see she was referring to her brother who had just sat down. Y/N strolled over to him. She leaned her head to her side. "Come on" He followed her back to the small group.

"I'm Y/N L/N and he's Kaji L/N" She pulled him over next to her. Kaji leaned in close to her ear.

"What's going on?" Kaji whispered.

"Introductions" she whispered back.

Kishirama glanced at Kaji before returning his eyes to Y/N. He grinned.

"Oh cool your-"

"Married"

The group turned toward the voice. A blond teen with a black lightning bolt streak in his hair stared at them. Y/N blinked rapidly.

"..."

"Uh"

"Um what?"

"Yeah you have the same last name so your married."

"Uh were not even legal age to marry"

"Then why do you have the same last name?" They all sweat dropped.

"Dude they're siblings" commented Kishirama.

"Oh.." he rubbed the back of his head. He must not have siblings ... or maybe he's a bit slow.

"Haha that's okay, we're twins so we've get mistaken for dating a lot but your definitely the first to think we're married." Suddenly black feathers caught Y/N's eyes. Without a word she immediately walked towards the back of the class and stopped in front of a desk.

The one seated in the desk, stared at her and she bore holes into his head. Seconds passed and turned into a minute. She didn't stop staring. The student shifted, uncomfortable from a random person walking over and intensely staring.

"Is there something you need?"

"Can I pet your head?

Her stare intensified even more and the bird headed teen's mouth went agape. The students that were paying attention to this just watched not really sure how to make heads or tails of this.

Kaji sighed and walked over to Y/N.

"Sorry about this, she just likes your feathers, she didn't mean to be rude" he replied.

At his words, Y/N snapped out of her trance. Her cheeks flushed and she bent over to bow. "I'm sorry I didn't mean any offense I just thought you looked cool."

The teen crossed his arms, still unsure about this situation. "Its alright."

Kaji nodded before dragging his sister back to their seats. Once reaching her seat, Y/N slumped and buried her head in her arms. That was embarrassing. Ever since she could remember she would always do stuff like that. Randomly run off, get distracted easily, and when it came to animals it was the same result. She just really loved animals and always would stop whatever she was doing, to go pet one. So whenever she ran into a person that looked like an animal, she would become even more fascinated and try to pet them.

It usually didn't go over well. Scratch that, always didn't.

So she had learned to restrain herself and just not say anything or do anything. Well maybe a few internal squeals if it was something really cute like a Neko. But since she hadn't been practicing her social skills lately and didn't expect to see someone with a quirk like that, Y/N instinctively went over there without thinking.

She puffed out air.

She was glad she didn't just try to pet him. That would have went terrible.

"Oi, you still have that weird ass animal fetish?"

Y/N turned to be met with red eyes. Bakugou was leaned back in his seat with his legs stretched out on his desk. His smile was crooked.

"Ugh" she didn't feel like dealing with him right now and just waved him off, before returning to her previous position.

Ha! I knew it."

I'll remember that.

A loud gasp sounded from the door way, as a glasses wearing teen stiffly walked over in Y/N's direction. He stopped behind her, right in front of Bakugou's desk. Kaji nudged Y/N in the side and whispered.

"That's the guy" Y/N raised her eye brow inequitably at him.

"The one from the exam"

"Ah." She remembered Kaji telling her about some guy getting fussy.

"What do you think your doing?!" The Black haired teen pointed his finger at Bakugou's face.

"You blind or something? I'm sitting four eyes"

"Take your feet off of that desk now"

"Haaah?"

"It's the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you cretin" Y/N eyebrow raised. Cretin? She didn't think she'd ever actually hear anyone use that word out loud. In an actual sentence. Just in old British novels from the 1800s.

"Your kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or we're you born with it?"

Iida open his mouth to respond but then closed it a moment later. He put his hand to his chest.

"Lets start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Soma private academy"

"Soma huh? So you must think your better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one." This wasn't going to go over well. Y/N turned to look at Iida to see that he looked as if someone had thrown poop in his face.

Iida gasped in shock and his body retracted away from Bakugou in horror of his words. "You would threaten me?! Your own class mate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"

Bakugou just scoffed at him and put his attention to the opened class room door. Iida followed his line of sight to notice Midoriya in the doorway and robotically walked over to greet him.
Katsuki looked pissed staring at Izuku.

Y/N leaned over to her brother. "Yeah your right I could see that guy getting upset about your face. I mean there's no way he's seen such perfection before." She dragged out the word no and Kaji stared at her. She winked and smirked.

"Rude"

Y/N giggled.

"It's true, it's true."

"Shut your damn traps"

The siblings turned to see Katsuki looking pissed staring at Izuku. Izuku was talking to Iida and a girl with brown hair.

"Oh don't be jealous he's getting more attention than you."

"Like I would be jealous of that shit nerd!"

"Uh huh sure-"

"If your just here to make friends then you can just pack up your stuff now" The whole class turned their attention to the source of the voice ,the door, to find a man there. Laying on the floor. In a yellow sleeping bag.

"Welcome to U.A's hero course" He drank from a juice container. Was that a Capri Sun she spied? The zipper moved downwards and the sleeping bag opened to reveal his upper body.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious."

Everyone stared. He strolled through the door with a slight hunch in his shoulders.

"Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa, your home room teacher" His tone sounded as if this was the most boring thing he had ever said in his life. His eyes lazily scanned the room.

"Right let's get to it then."

He reached into his unzipped bag and pulled out a blue set of gym clothes.

"Put these on and head outside."

He then proceeded to pull out twenty-one more of them like he was some clown pulling out a chain of handkerchiefs.

Into him bore forty-two eyes, all too flabbergasted to respond. Why was he storing those in his sleeping bag of all places? How was that even possible? Was Hermione's handbag in there??

"Quit wasting my time, hurry up and change." He then crawled back into his sleeping bag while everyone scrambled to grab a gym outfit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.6K 36
REUPLOAD Nothin in the story has changed if ya'll read this before. none of the photos nor the characters are mine, except for the plot
2.5K 96 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

246K 5.2K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
58K 885 30
You transfer to a new school and everything seems to be going great until you run into... HIM! A Bakugo x reader romance where you wonder if Bakugo w...