Entrapment.. A gift of love f...

By abhigyaworld

A Fierce Police and a sneaky thief , A bank and its employees ... The truth is near yet far... What happens... More

Entrapment.. A Gift Of Love For AK

571 83 19
By abhigyaworld

Hey guys..,🙋🙋🙋

Today we are here to celebrate one of our cute and sweet friend's birthday.., 😍 😍
She is a very beloved writer.. 😆
Whose stories.. make each one us to travel in the world of mystery..,  😶😶😯😯
When she herself is mysterious person.., 😋😋
She thrills us with her marvellous plots.. 🤘🏻
And thus she is a splendrous writer too.., 🤗

So.. any guesses..!!
😉😉
Will give all another clue about her..,😓😓

She herself is a mystery person..
Who cannot tolerate any mystery of others stories.. 😂😂

Did you get that..??

Okay.. fine..😆😆

Get to know about today's birthday baby..😊😊
Our .. sweet..cuteee.. kiddish.. impressive.. gorgeous friend..
Fatima Khan.. fatimak432 
💃💃💃💃💃💃

My dear lovely girl..  😋😋
We wish you all very happy and an awesome birthday..
Have a blessed and beautiful day.. 🎂🍰🍫🎉💃😍🤗😘😘💕

And we wish a majestic and successful year ahead..🤘🏻🤘🏻

With all the wishes of your Beloved One..
May your birthday be filled with Limitless fun and joy..
Where your life filled the
Love of Deceptiveness..
which will complete your destiny.. while each and everyone around you will..
Love you Till the end..
as obviously.. we all are
Addicted to you.. and we all promise you that..
we will  show our Unseen love on you forever and ever..
Yeah.. we always
Love you No matter what.,
That in our Love.. you will be blinded.. 😘😘😘😘😘😘

We Love you Fathima..

So.., here we are gonna give five you a small gift.., 😍🤗💃
A dedication to you.. 😘
Hope you will like it 😉😉

😊😊😊😊😊

On a dark and chilly night, a man is seen walking towards an ATM. He wouldn't have seemed odd, if it wasn't for the way he was snooping around it with his face hidden by his mufler.

The watchman of the same ATM is seen drinking something from a plastic cup. Suddenly, the cup drops from his hands and he tilts sideways, until he falls down, taking the chair along with him. The man smirks looking at him and walks inside without a care.

"Come on, come on! Spit it out fast! Before she comes. Come on! Finally like the last piece of puzzle, the last Rs.500 note..." he kisses the note as it comes out with eyes filled with sinister mirth. "Now off we go."

His thoughts are interrupted she he hears the sound of sirens blazing.

Fortunately, by the time the police get there, they couldn't find him there.

The man is seen standing on a nearby terrace, a black shiny bag in his hands. He keeps looking at the ATM from where he looted all those money inside that bag.

As he watched, the man sees her cursing him and a smile forms on his lips unconsciously. " I have no idea what I do to escape from you in the nick of the time everytime."

Down near the ATM

A female police is seen pissed off and cursing with all her might. "Who the **** is that?? Always escapes just before I reach. Not to mention, at every robbery, the watchman is found unconscious. How is this possible? I need to find that person somehow!" she shouted in determination. "Damn! I don't even know whether it is a 'he' or a 'she'. I will find you one day for sure." she promised herself. Suddenly, a thought struck her. "Oh no! Now I have to answer him what to do now."

Somewhere in a basement

" One, Two, Three..." he goes on counting the green notes. "Ah! 2000 rupees bundles, each containing 50 of them. I guess that sums it all. Now, since everything is in order, it's time to go." satisfied, he walks away whistling to an old movie song tune.🎵🎵

Inside a Flat 🕑

A woman is seen walking to and fro in her bedroom while her husband keeps looking at her sitting calmly on their bed.

He sighs finally. "Hey my neck hurts." seeing that she didn't stop, he gets up and catches her by the wrist softly. "Will you stop pacing back and forth and tell me what is your problem, my dear Fuggi?"

That woman sighs. " My problem is that ATM thief, Mr. Abhisheik Mehra and call me Pragya, Pragya Mehra. That unnamed person is making me lose my patience so much! You know how desperately I want to catch him. And I discuss all my plans with you. Even you used to say it's a damn full proof plan. Then how that person escapes everytime?"

Abhi walks around his room searching for something and leaves his room. He then enters the study room and searches for something, while Pragya tags along behind him. Before he could enter inside the kitchen she pulls him away and asks,"What? What are you searching for ?" Abhi replies," Just checking whether there is any camera in our home that he knows every plan of yours which you don't even discuss with your subordinates So that it doesn't leak."  Pragya's eyes widened in realization. "Ah! So you were searching for a hidden camera? You have an awesome thought my dear husband. But don't you know that hidden cameras are named so because they can be hidden well?"

Abhi grinned at her. "Oh yes I know my dear wife. Just did this to change your mood." changing his tone, he got serious. "Coming to the point, how does that person knows all about your plans 🤔🤔🤔🤔 " Pragya bit her lip deep in thought. From the corner of her eyes, she saw how late it was. " I think we both should sleep before we go nuts thinking about this." saying so, Pragya moves to their bedroom followed by Abhi. She sits on their bed followed by him. Abhi, however, seemed wide awake. " What!? You are going to sleep now? After interrupting our most romantic moment 💏 " Pragya blushes and turns beet red hiding her face. Abhi continues," No way I am leaving you today " 

He comes closer to her and tries to hold her hand, while she tries to move away from his grip. However, he tightens his hold and pulls her towards him. As a result,  she falls on his chest. In turn he falls on their bed, both rolls on their bed and ends up... 💏💏💏

Next day Morning 🕙 Police Department

A man is seen entering inside the Police Department with full wide steps and barges inside a cabin. Pragya, who was keenly going over some files, looks up at his shout. "Pragya! It's been 6 months. You're after that ATM robber, but you still haven't found anything about that person!" Pragya flinches at the bitter truth. "I am sorry sir. I try my best, but that person always escapes at the last minute! And every watchman of the ATM is found unconscious. This time I checked the blood sample we took from the recent watchman and found that he was drugged. That's why, he was knocked out. Another piece of information is all the time, only ATM's of Rudra Bank (Imaginary) are robbed." Pragya narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "I think there is some other motive behind this loot Sir. But don't you worry. I will find that person soon! Don't worry sir."

She stepped back and checked whether anyone was peeking inside her cabin. But she didn't find anyone. She sprang forward and hugged him "You know right how much I try to find that person. I will find that person somehow."

That man replies, "Haa..pragya i knew you are working too hard for this but ,why ?? Why the most efficient police officer fail in this plan??" He smriks

"Look, sir. If you smirk like this again I am sure I will break your nose."

"What you ??? Do you knew iam senior officer?? " He said

She replied casually sitting down, "Yaa, i knew.i knew one more thing you are my best buddy Vin "she smiles.

"Haa, that was a mistake" Vin said

"Mistake??"  She roared

"Not only mistake???A great mistake." He said

"You??? " As she tried to step forward "Hey jungli billi,look i cant control you only my buddy can do it and for that i will give him nobel prize for peace. "  He said . She gave a death glare soon her glare change to sad look.

"Hey whats dude?? Why are you upset??" He asked

"I dont knew  why he/she escape from my clutch." She replied

"Look,pragya. I think you are so close to the thief . I think if you focus on the point what you said, it may be a revenge and the person who doing it is so close to you who watch each of your actions..all the best buddy..you can do it.." he leaves..

Inside Bank vault🏦

A man is seen talking with a woman, " What to do now??? If it goes in this rate we have to close this bank and sit at home worrying what to do with our lives. Who is targeting this bank alone?? What the hell could be the reason??

That woman bites her nails in worry. "Oh no! I can't even think of staying at home without any money with us. No no no! This can't happen. This just can't happen! Do something Nikhil! We have to somehow catch him red handed. I can't live without money and you know that. Don't you??"

Nikhil nods and pats her hand. "No problem darling. We can shift ourselves to some other bank. We are just employees here. We don't own this bank. Since it's a private bank we have to start applying for other banks."

Inside their flat

He enters and switch  on the light.
"Hey fuggi,why are you sitting in darkness?? Aaj madamji is too early haa..what happen?? Its good you reach early ,i have brought something for you" it was that time ,he notice her face. "Fuggi"

"Dont ever call me that name" He look confused. "Why are you looking at me like this abhi?? Why you did a play ??? Why you make me fool abhi?? What i did to you?? Do you knew how much it hurt to doubt you?? I only shared my whole plan with you ,then too i cant catch the theif that make me a doubt on you.i feel bad to doubt you as a wife,because the abhi i knew cant do that to me.but, police officer in me cant understand feelings and emotions so, i thought its necessary to prove her wrong and tell that my husband cant do it..but you...you just made me wrong and made her true?? Why abhi?? Why you back stab the Heart which has only love for you ?? Why you make me stand in this vulnerable situation?? Till now,you play with me and my feelings right. Dont you feel my true love atleast one time abhi..."

As he tried to step forward, "No you just stay there , today  I am a great loser.I lose my love ,my life .Do you knew who you are for me?? You are everything which I have abhi...but you.... I hate you abhi.I hate you" Tears scroll down her cheeks which touch her jawline.she feels numb and falling down in knee.

Past

"Hey " she smiles.."Hey mr.handsome,how can you leave without looking me"

"Who are you? And by the way why i must look you."

"Oh thats so rude a beautiful ladki just standing infront of you and you ,not even glancing her"

"Oh where is that ladki,let me see her is she that much beautiful"

"What ?? Dont you see her??"

"No where is she??" He look around.

"Dont search her around. She is standing infront of you na" he started to laugh aloud,while she get anger..

"Why are you laughing??" as he tried to reply "I knew why you look so..iam ugly na..i look too bad right..ha...i knew it ,i knew it from before itself.but,they are not believing na..what i do?? Look how i look in this dress,i hate this type but,look the one who hate it wear the same."

"Why you wear this ??"

"To impress him" she point towards a person who is standing with some girls in the pub.

"Why ?"

"For my maa.she want to make me get married with that chipkali."

"Chipkali ?"

"Look how he stick with girls ,flirting with them and making cheesy talks"

"You are jealous for your would be" he smiles

"Jealous ! Jealous my foot! I dont want such a man"

"Then ?"

"Look dont question me more.i will tell you everything.actually,look this finger is my maa  and the next one is my choti and that is me .here beside me there is a place just like my choti .but her place is filled."

"Filled ??"

"Haa, she find her better half and they need to get married soon.but,my maa is admant that after mine only theirs possible otherwise people will start bad mouth me. So,i need to get married soon no one likes me how I am ?so they make a make over so that i must be attractive  and my marraige happen soon but,with this too,look no one show any interest in me. Either chudayil nor you."
She look upset which make him sad.

 "Who told you I am not interested in you?? You are most beautiful among all the girls in the pub "

  "No,i knew you are telling a lie to console me I am the most imperfect ,ugly person"

"No yaar ,you really look beautiful. Whoever see you in will fall in love soon ?"

"Acha, whoever will fall in love with me? Then why dont you ?"

"What ?" He look shocked...

 "Look how disgustingly you are looking at me.i knew all this is lie.you just leave"

"Look lady"

 "I am not lady, I am pragya..oops no,I am Ms.Pragya Arora."

"So pragya" she look sternly "Ms.Pragya I think alcohol started to affect you . If you are okay, i will drop you "

"Look, you are trying a way to leave me I knew I am ..." * before she complete, her lips was caught by his lips* he dont knew how to convince her. *as he break of the kiss and look at her, tears started to flow through her eyes*

"You kissed me??? You..you kissed me without allowing me to kiss back.do you knew it was my first kiss and you steal it away from me without giving me a chance to feel . Do you knew how much i thought about my first kiss how it must be??" He look at her in shock, 'Seriously is this girl real or I am dreaming?? I thought she regret for kiss?? But she ??'  He thought to himself..

"I want to kiss you back" she crossfold her arm.

"What???" He reacted.

"I want to kiss you"

This girl is totally insane as she approached to kiss, he stop her in middle. When he kiss her, he didnt think about the surrounding around them he just need to shut her mouth but now, its not like that if someone see then,it will be a big issue for him.

"Not here Ok???"  He said.

"You are right.even i cant feel well here. " He again stare her. 

Pragya hold his hand and drag him to corner, she look around ...

"No this is not good , there is no privacy.

Did you have any room here??" It was that time she notice a key hanging in the sidepocket of his suit.thats great, she took away the key and pull him too soon they reach infront of door. She open the door and gesture him to enter. As he is standing as statue she pulled him inside and made his back hit the door. She place her both hands on his side and stare at his lips and place her lips over him.it was a soft kiss * even the way she kiss him says that she is not a good kisser*

Next day

With heavy head, she open her eyes and look around. Her eyes get wide by seeing the scenario. She is in her house with mom,bulbul and him ,the person whom she met yesterday. "Pragya,what is this??? Why are you do it?? If you are in love,you can just say that too me na."

She scratch her head ,"what are you telling mom??"

"If abhi,havn't tell us the truth then??what will happen??"

"Haa,di.we both like jiju.if you tell us truth then we wont force you na."

"Haa,pragya we are not against your ambition.as other maa,i too have a fear thats why i compel you to get married soon."

"Di,iam not going to marry soon even purab need 2 year time.we just do it for maa." Pragya look at shock, she knew her family dont like her being an police officer but its her passion .she can understand her maa and dont feel bad about this lie.but him?? 'We are in love?? What the hell he is thinking aah?? ' She thought

"Aunty, i think let me talk to her for once and clear out everything ,if you have no ..."

"No beta ,you can.."they leaves.He lock the room and turn to her.

"So Miss.pragya Arora,what you feel now??? "
"You idiot.?what you said?? We are in love??? Look i dont remember what happen yesteraday,it may be because of the drink i may pull some stunt."
"Its not stunt..it was some awesome ....kiss.." He replied.

"Kiss??what the??" Her eyes got wide.

"Haa,you kissed me  twice and that the reason I am here infront of you.
I dont knew you till yesterday,but from today onwards you are mine and iam not going to lose you. Yes, I love you pragya.i knew it may feel weird to you but being being with you make me feel to have you all my life.
I promise you i will hold your hands whenever you need support and lets together make your ambition come true. "

Flashback ends

To the present...

Abhi says," Fuggi,pls dont cry...I cant  see you in tears.."

Pragya replies,"Its you,who are the reason behind this tears.."

"Yes, I am the reason. I hurt you fuggi, I hurt my soul." He says

"Just stop your drama abhi I knew its all drama..your love ,care everything .." she says heart broken.

Abhi roars,"Dont you dare to point your fingers on my love ...my love for you is true, I care you its true because I only have you ,everyone left me fuggi.please dont be like them ..." tears started to scroll down.

He continues with his tears dropping to the floor, " I knew fuggi, I did a big mistake but, when you heard the reason why I did it ,then you too will support me. Like you, I too have a family my papa and mama, we lived happily. The day they shifted to mumbai,some evil eye catch our happiness. He was working in Rudra bank.While going through accounts,he found out some illegal transactions as well as loans get santioned to fake identity. Being a responsible person,he convey it to the  higher authority. That was the mistake my dad did for that he need to pay with his and mom's life fuggi. When a son return from states to see his parent after 3 years being a dead body what will he feel?? When he find that,its a murder too what he will feel? When the person behind this living happily infront of his eyes making him orphan what they feel ???" He wiped his tears and stood like a lost child longing to see his parents.

She look at him,it was the first time in this 5 years she is seeing him so. Whenever  she is feeling low its him who make her cool,whenever she think about faliure its him who gave lectures to her. Even she hate his lectures and thank the students who attend his physics classes, she adore him.How can he be like this?? Cool and handsome. But now, the person before her is like a small baby who just came out from the cocoon and searching for some support to stand.yes,it ache her a lot.she fail to figure out this baby abhi..

She moves forward to hug him,but it was him who hug her first and let out his sorrow.

After some time,

"Fuggi,  I knew I am criminal.my father want to see me as a scientist.yes I became scientist but I used my knowledge not for good thing." He said

He moved to a corner and take out a tile from floor where he stored all his weapons  for this attempt...

Pragya's eyed widened in shock and amazement ," You use recharge card as ATM??" He nods. She hugs him and kissed on his cheek. 

She said with uncontrollable excitement "You are really brilliant  Abhi I am not at all mad at you.Now I love you more.. "He look shocked and smiled seeing the same crazy girl back again.

She continues, " Haa,its true I have no problem with this ATM hunt because they need it.Do you knew during the night of Demonatistaion how many crores turn to white through this bank?? Haa,already tanu and Nikhil were my target as they have so many illegal business . It was evident to all as,they were manager and accountant in the same bank few years before,now they are major share holders.look I have a perfect plan will you help me ??"

"Help??" He asked confused.

"Haa,we can make this case against them." She replied.

"How??" He again asked thinking 'what is running in her head now.'

Nikhils house

"Tanu? Lets move...it was not safe to be here"  Said Nikhil looking aghast

"Why??" Asked Tanu.

"As police is looking through accounts in bank ,if they got to knew more money than booked in  with us then??"Replied Nikhil.

"Damn !!! I cant be like this..look Nikhil I am used to all this I cant just hide and seek..look..." Replies Tanu sulking at her husband's decision.

"Dont worry tanu mam!!! You no need to hide and seek and you are going to live a luxurious life in jail.." Came a Voice from the entrance

"What the hell are you talking Acp? Why I must be jail ?? It must be culprit na.."

"Absolutely!!! You are the culprit..." Replies ACP Pragya.

"What is this new drama Acp?? It been 6 month you are dealing with our case and now telling that she is..." Says Nikhil .

"Its not only she?? Its you both together .." Replies Pragya folding her arms to chest.

"Look we are here to arrest you both Ok??" Says Pragya.

Nikhil continues, "Arrest?? What evidence you have?? Did you have arrest warant ??"

Pragya says casually wearing her cooling glass "Evidence that we collected from your office and going to get from here too." She nod her subordinate to search around.

With in minutes, they presented money as well as equipment.

"Sir, can you please check it number with you have??" Asked Pragya.

"Its the same" ,they announce within seconds.

"That means,you both loot money from Atm  and kept it with you and file a case.what a fullproof plan waah ! Waah!" Said Pragya

"Look Acp,...." Says Tanu . Pragya cut off her words by saying "Now there is nothing to look around only action is remaining. Arrest them " Tanu and Nikhil were taken by police.

Police station

Vin said," Well done pragya,atlast you find out the culprit."

"Thank you sir.Actually its my husband who helped me in this and figured out the  scientific aspect of it." Replies Pragya very politely. He nods and when she tried to leave.

"Hey buddy,can you spill out the truth and leave. " Vin smriked.

"Some truth are kept as secret thats good for everything and everyone😉..."Pragya replies

"As you wish ", he smiles. "Leaving home??" He winks

"Haa..there is something I want to do.." Replies Pragya.

"Is that something result into little fuggi or abhi ??" He winks. She giggles and leave.

Home (Their Flat)

Pragya enter home and search for abhi everywhere as she couldnt find him anywhere she feel worried,but soon it was take away by two arms which hugs her from back.she smiles. But she get shock,when tiny drops fall on her shoulder.

"Abhi?? You are crying?? Look everything went good right.They will get punishment Your revenge fullfil.then??" Says Pragya consoling Abhi.

He place his fingers on her lips to make her stop,hit her forehead with his and take her lips with his.That was a kiss packed with all his emotions for her love ...respect...care.. everything.

"Thanks fuggi,thanks for being with me, thanks for supporting me ,thanks for understanding me And a big thanks for loving me." Said Abhi

"Is that thanking ceremony over??" Pragya laughed

"Haa.." Replies Abhi.

"But there is something left right??Dont you want to see them in jail? Dont you want to tell tham that its for your parents??" Asked Pragya.

"No.." He replied . She look shocked . "Fuggi, I did all this not for them. Its for me, I just want to console my heart that I did justice to my parents and its all happen because of you ,my fuggi..." He hugs her...

Whatever happen,they will stay like this forever...

Love invades in a minute of your thoughts and occupies all your senses,you surrender yourself  automatically to that.it is the power of love.

This story is dedicated to fatimak432 by HARITHA02 suba30 Live_Till_It_Hurts Prathi1412

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.4K 8
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
24.4K 3.6K 36
مــن نــەم زانـیـبـوو ئـەو پـیـس تـریـن و گـەورەتـریـن مـافـیـای سـەر ئـاسـتـی ئـاسـیـایـە.... "دووبارە ھەوڵی ڕاکردن لەم ماڵە بدەیت ھەڵبژاردن لەنێوان...
626K 9.6K 48
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...