Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

What...the...fuck...

3.3K 79 24
By JANA_MADZ

  "So, you know Marcus?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know, maybe is he in any of our classes?" I asked.

"No but I swear you've seen him at a party" she tells me. I apply the mascara on my lashes looking at the mirror.

"Well whatever, what about him anyway?" I asked looking at her for a second then proceeding to my next eye.

"Well for starters he's hot as fuck! Do you think he'll be there cause I wanna see him ya know" she smirks to me and I laughed.

"Sick" I muttered.

"Plus I want you to see his beauty" she adds and I laughed again.

"She already has me to look at" mason chimes in.

"Yeah whatever" she scoffs back.

"Too bad you don't want to admit that I am actually one of the hottest guys you've seen" Mason remarks.

"No I will admit you are hot, but you're actually an annoying taint" she said and I burst out laughing thankfully I wasn't doing any makeup while I laughed because I would've ruined it totally.

"Ha-ha" mason mutters.

"That's hilarious" I blurt out. "That actually made my day."

"I know I'm amazing" Lydia grins. "Now cmon we need to find what we're wearing" she tells me.

"I'm probably gonna wear my high waisted jeans and a cute top" I shrugged.

"Like always" she groans.

"Shut up. I'm not wearing a mini dress, when I could easily get frost bite all over my body because it's so cold out there" I said.

"Just saying you should wear different things" she sing songs.

"I don't wear the same jeans and shirts all the time" I state.

"Whatever" she shrugged. I go into my things grabbing my jeans. I pull out a maroon coloured top it had flair sleeves and it was cute.

~

After all the changing and fixing our hair. We were ready and mason was driving since he doesn't drink.

When we got there, there were like a million people there already. And I don't think I was that interesting in this. But 1 hour and we can go.

We walk in and immediately Lydia dragged me to the kitchen for drinks.

"You're drinking right?" She asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Come on" she urges.

"Fine 1" I nodded she shoves the drink in my hand.

"Let's go have fun" she grabs my hand dragging me out to where everyone's dancing. I sip the drink.

"Oh my god there's Marcus" she whisper yells to me over the music pointing to a guy. He was cute but he wasn't anything special.

"He's cute" I nodded downing the rest of my drink.

"I know, and I want him" she tells me. I laughed.

~

Almost 2 hours later I was tipsy at least. I had more drinks than I expected and I was actually having fun. Just like those other parties and knock on wood nothing horrible has happened.

I dance along with Lydia. Mason was on the couch talking to some friends and all.

"You've got some good moves" a guy said I rolled my eyes edging closer to Lydia.

"I know" I remarked back. He smirked. "Mason, can you dance with me" I slur and walk away from that creep and go to mason.

"Babe, you know I don't dance" he chuckles I sit on his lap leaning against him. I'm surprised I chose to eat this drunk again. Dumb. Butttttt fun currently. "How drunk are you?" He asked.

"Pretty drunk, I thinks" I said he grins and nods.

"Yeah" He said.

"What about you!?" I asked.

"I don't drink remember?" He laughed.

"Right, you're right. I knew that" I giggled.

"Maddie dong stop dancing don't leave me alone with these creeps" Lydia grabs my hands pulling me away from mason and back to where people were dancing.

After a little while of more dancing I wanted to be with mason. I turn to look for him but he wasn't at the couch like before. I look around.

That's when I see it. Him making out with a girl. A blonde bitch. I see his back but the girls arms around and hair. I feel the tears sting my eyes and I turn around. That creep dude that was hitting on me was right there. I turn him and he looks confused but smirks and I smash my lips onto his.

"What the fuck!" I hear mason. I pull away. Jeez he moved fast.

"How does it feel" I muttered. I felt like crying and running away.

"What do you mean?" He asked his voice is shaky. His fists were clenched and his jaw also. I roll my eyes.

"You know exactly what" I muttered. Now I'm mad and sad and drunk.

"I have no clue what you're talking about I was in the washroom. How fucking dare you. What the fuck. You actually just cheated on me with this douche?" He said his voice rising. I turn to where I saw him but it was a different guy wearing the same thing. My jaw drops.

"I-I I thought. I thought that, that was you" I stutter out he glares at me.

"I can't fucking believe you" he shakes his head.

"Please, please let me explain" I mutter out. I felt the tears coming. What did I just do. Oh my god. He just shakes his head. I could see his eyes getting glossy. But he just turns and leaves. No! "Mason!" I shout out for him and follow. I was stumbling but who care. I make it outside where he was. "Please" I said.

"I don't want to ducking hear it Maddie, even if...even if it was me. It just shows that you're gay petty instead of breaking up with me. AND! And you out of ALL people should know. I could and would NEVER! Cheat on you. I can't ducking believe this and fighting with you is useless right now because you're wasted. Again. And no I'm not gonna let this go because you're drunk. You knew exactly what you were doing" he tells me throwing his hands in the air then running them through his hair.

"I know, I'm sorry, i am please. Can you even blame me though?" I said and he gives me wide eyes.

"Really, I can't blame you, really Maddison because I'm pretty sure I can blame you for fucking cheating on me! and you" he liked to me. "YOU know what you would've done if...if I did this to YOU because it's always 1 sided. You would be long gone by now" he yells out. And he was right. But I'm drunk and it looked exactly like him.

Masons POV

She whimpers and I felt bad for yelling but you know what. She's wrong. She hurt me. She...she cheated on...me. I couldn't even believe it. I wanna break something.

"Mason" she cries out.

"No! No way. I cannot speak to you right now. I just. I really can't believe this." I shake my head just the thought of her kissing that guy makes me wanna vomit.

"S-so are you breaking up...w-with me?" She stutters and I really just want to hug her but I'm so fucking PISSED that I can't even stand to be here. "Mason please don't" she shakes her head.

"Don't Maddie, cause you know well that I will most likely forgive you right away if you keep doing this, I can't stand this right now" I clench my jaw.

"I thought you were kissing that girl. I'm sorry please. I know it as dumb but come on" she said.

"You fucking cheated on me! You didn't even try to find out if that was me. AND! You only ducking stopped when I said 'what the fuck!' So don't play that shit on me Maddie because you c-cheated on me and I can't even believe you could do something like that." I yell out. "Are you bored? HUH!? Are you. Cause you could've just broke up with me instead of fucking CHEATING!?" I throw my hands in the air my voice now pretty much yelling.

"No...no don't say that. I-I was being dumb. Ok. I am so so so sorry mason" she cries out. The tears stream down her face.

"Maddie, if you really thought it was me, would you actually just go and kiss someone even if I wasn't looking. Because it seems pointless and I know that you would probably go over there push me away from the girl and yell at me" my voice alarmist cracks but thankfully doesn't. Her lips part.

"Y-you are suggesting that I did it on purpose are you?" She asked shocked.

"To be honest. I don't know anymore. Maybe a year of a relationship is too long for you, maybe. I'm just boring now."

"Mason, this is unfair. No. You can't say that. I was/ am drunk. I didn't think like I would've if I was sober. This is unfair now. I...I" She stutters.

"You don't know what to say. THIS, this isn't unfair Maddie, I know you...more than you even know yourself. You can't say this is unfair after you were wrong. After you went and cheated on me and I'm gonna day this one more time. You know I would never. So really, just cause a guy was wearing the same thing means shit all. You...you can't put up a fight b-because you're wrong" she stares at me tears still falling.

"Mason, I didn't cheat on you on purpose. Are you crazy. I would never. Why can't you believe that!?" She asked.

"Because Maddie, YOU DIDN'T...you didn't even try to go check if it was me. You thought...the fucking worst of me in that moment turned around and kissed that guy. When I wasn't even looking so how would that even get my attention "if that was me" explain that to me!" I yell out exhausted. I wanna fucking punch a wall and ughhhhhhh!

"Mason I'm drunk" is all she said.

"That's not a good enough excuse" I shake my head. "So you can go back in there and go fuck or whatever you want with that guy because I'm obviously not the one anymore for you" ...

Maddie's POV

"That's not a good enough excuse" he shakes his head and I feel like breaking. I don't want him to be right. No way. He isn't. I'm drunk. I love mason so fucking much. "So you can go back in there and go fuck or whatever you want with that guy because I'm obviously not the one anymore for you" he said and I could see his eyes get glossy. The tears keep steaming down my cheeks. I can't stop. I was an idiot. But I'm drunk and dumb and I know. Stupid. But he's trying to say I did this on purpose. That's unfair. Like yeah. Maybe...just maybe I would've usually checked. But...oh god. I just wanna curl up in bed. And cry. I want Luka here with me. And we're supposed to leave on Monday.

"Mason" I cry. "W-why can't you forgive me" I mutter.

"Because you cheated on me!" He yells out. "What do you not get!" "You know damn well that you would never forgive me" He shouts I flinch but he's right. But...ugh.

"So what now!? Are we done?" I cried out.

"I don't know, I'm leaving. Have fun at your party I'm sure Lydia and you can get a ride from someone" he mutters turning around.

"Mason please. I wanna talk" I said.

"There's no use. You're wasted, and I'm really pissed and disgusted right now so please just stop" he muttered unlocking the car.

"Mason" I said my voice in a whisper as he gets into his car. What does he think. I cheated on purpose. I'm just a hoe like that. This is all so much. I get t I'm dumb but I wouldn't do that not to him at least. And he doesn't believe me. He turns the car and leaves. The tears keep streaming down my face. We haven't fought in a while. And now this. This just ruined our relationship. Ruined everything. What do I do. I sit on the edge of the sidewalk crying. This is way, way, way, way worse than anything that's ever happened to us.

Masons POV

I repeatedly hit the wheel while I'm at the spot light. WHAT THE FUCK!? I stop leaning my head on the wheel. I'm not gonna cry like a bitch. I can't. And we're leaving Monday. UGH!? I just can't believe she did something like that to me. It hurts so bad and I just wanna scream. I'm like a little bitch whining but I just can't believe this. I never expected Maddie to cheat on me.

Someone honks behind me.
"OH FUCK OFF!!" I yell pressing down in the gas. Maddie fucking cheated on me.

******************

A/N

DO NOT HATE ME. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY. NO HATE PLEASE. Hope ya liked!? Sorry!? Ugh. Ik. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 4.3K 52
"This, us, all of it was a mistake!" My breathing comes to a halt, as my brain fails to process his words. "Mason you don't mean that" My voice plead...
338 0 34
Alexandra "Lexi" Cole's third year at New York University is shaping up to be not too shabby. Her class schedule is solid, she's back at her part-tim...
686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
213 7 35
Alexandra "Lexi" Cole is eager to start her senior year at New York University. With a promising year on the horizon, she wants nothing more than to...