Voltron theories

By Lion_Kat

Just Voltron theories says it in the title More

Shiro clone
Shiro Clone part 2 (season 5 spoilers )
The "twin theory" (season 5 spoliers)
The twin theory part 2 (S5 really just watch it)
Why I don't like the Altean Lance theory (minor S5 spoiler)
Kidge
Rumours
Shiro retirement
Leave the creators alone
The "AU"
Season 8

Plance

925 21 7
By Lion_Kat

Plance has so much evidence that it will be canon

Like let's take a look at this peice of information from shippingwikia.com

It's pretty good proof but still not enough because you can get the same "proof" for Klance and all that.

Well she blushes and the only time she does that is when looking at lance.

Those are blush marks

And she also only gets mad at lance for talking about girls she even teases Hunk about shay and doesn't get mad at Matt for doing it with Allura. She also hits him for flirting with the girls.

Next we have Pidge and with her equipment this one could be taken in different routes though

Pidge gets mad at Hunk for touching her equipment but we see lance taking her stuff all the time.

We can also see her when lance asked where she got the tech because it doesn't look like garrison equipment. she smiles big because it's her time to show off to him.

She cares for him a lot and was also the first to show concern for Lance when he wasn't in formation when the blue lion didn't open up for him.

Future me: wrong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...