the not so bad boy. liskook

By uhhh-catwina

The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interac... More

[pre-introduction]
[school]
[home]
[jjk x lmb]
[night]
[the kiss]
[schedule updates]
[questions]
[honest]
[problems]
[interrupted]
[day oneπŸ”ž]
[day 2: meetingπŸ”ž]
[dinner+news]
[day 3: parents]
[welcome back]
[a/n]
[a/n: i'm sorry]
[date]
[married]
[auditions]
[packing]
[last day?]
[author's note]

[a/n: endnote]

1.3K 18 2
By uhhh-catwina

holy moly. i feel so accomplished. i've finished this book after 21 days. personally i feel accomplished. the first few weeks in updating this book it was great then the last week i feel apart. i know that i had such a busy week and it was mostly filled with tears and sadness. but i'm fine now and i'm just trying to pick myself up. but hopefully you enjoyed this book and i am happy that this book got 1.9k before i ended it. 

i happy to announce that this book is finally completed. now, i am also happy to announce that '[Rap Gods] Yoonnie' is going to start tomorrow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 62 30
Jennie Kim, the name that everyone wishes to even have, her elegance in writing causing people to enlighten desires that they never heard of. Her bol...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
160K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
162K 7.9K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...