Lost and Found (Levi x Reader)

Bởi macaroon_kitten

(F/N) (L/N) was abandoned as a young child, finding her way outside the walls was simple being small as she i... Xem Thêm

Authors Note
Lost.
Who are you?
Discovering Fear.
Surprise!
Annoying me..?
A message from the king.
Waking up in court.
The journey home to HQ
Now We're Even
Meeting Petra Ral
Laughter and Tears
The expedition
The destruction of squad levi
New squad, new trust
Putting plans into action
One step closer to freedom
AUTHORS NOTE

What is love?

9.5K 253 154
Bởi macaroon_kitten

~ (F/N) POV ~
I wake up from a short nap to knocking. Upon opening the door I see a boy with two toned hair holding weeds.

"Hey there, names Jean. Who might you be?" He says winking at me. How uncomfortable. He looks a lot like a horse. He shoves the weeds in my hands blushing, "h-here. Flowers. For you."

"Weeds. For you." I say handing them back, I'm so confused.

"You rejected my love and kindness.." he mutters looking down at the weeds.

"What is love?" I ask, honestly confused as to what this was. I see a lot of faces I don't know staring at me after hearing what I said from the hall. "What..?" I ask again.

"Tch, what's going on brats?" They all turn and salute at the voice of Captain Levi and Commander Erwin.

"This chick is saying she has know idea what love is!" Jean shouts, not believing what I had said. Suddenly a woman appears, with brown hair and glasses.

"I know what to do! Hi I'm Hanji!" She says shaking my hand, "anyway! Tonight all of Levi squad and Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Eren, and Erwin will meet in the mess hall once it has been cleared! Got it?! Everyone there!" She shouts crazily and runs off.

"Should I be worried..?" I look to the commander and Levi.

"Probably." Was all everyone had to say.

"Heheh.. greeeeeaaat..." I laugh weakly. Guess I have to wait for later.. but that doesn't explain what love is at all. Oh well, maybe Hanji will explain it all tonight. For now I have to train and beat up the other cadets.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.6K 139 29
You wish for only 3 things in your life. You wish for safety, acceptance, and most importantly love. Safety and acceptance are a matter of opinion...
200K 3.1K 17
Warning this story contains: Rape/ sexual abuse Gore Psychotic thoughts Gory hallucinations Murder When you first arrive at your new school you make...
8.2K 393 20
Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children, far more than you cared to admit, but he...
885K 26.3K 26
(F/N) (M/N) (L/N) has recently joined the 104th Trainee Squad to train and become a Survey Corps member with two thoughts on her mind, one was to kil...