She Belongs To The King | βœ“

By crystal5466

"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for... More

She Belongs To The King
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
covers
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
important note
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
important note 2
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
EPILOGUE
HBTTQ | book two
thankful
conversations | please read!!
important note 3

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

555K 16.6K 6K
By crystal5466

Thank you so much for 4M reads! 💕

Chapter 37

- Mia White -

I was more then embarrassed when my dad walked in and saw Ace and I. He even asked Ace if they could have a quick chat.

So now, I'm in my room, waiting for Ace to return from their quick chat. Well, it's not as quick as I expected since I've been waiting for about sixteen minutes. I could still feel my heart hammering in my chest, as if I had just run a marathon when thinking of the moment on the balcony. Ace said he loves me.

Was it safe to say I love him too?

We've only been dating for a while, but Sarah and my mom did say that we've technically been dating since we were kids. Although, it was never official. I've had a crush on Ace for as long as I can remember. He was always in my thoughts. Good thoughts or bad, he clouded my mind.

What am I suppose to say when he comes back? That I love him too? But how exactly am I suppose to say that and not sound awkward about it? Ugh, this is harder then I thought. I mean, it's Ace. He knows I feel the same way, but that doesn't mean I'm still embarrassed to admit it that I love him.

My head snapped to the door when someone knocked. "Come in," I said.

I bit my bottom lip nervously as Ace walked in. I should've taken these past sixteen minutes to plan what I wanted to say.

My eyes landed on his has he walked to the side of the bed I was sitting on.

"Ace—" I started, but stopped when he placed my soft kiss on my forehead. He waited a few seconds, and he pulled away, a small smile was on his face.

"I have to go," he said, sadly. "I'll see you in the morning."

With that being said, he left without another word. All I could do was stare at the door, and think about how I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight.

x-X-x

As the days flew by, I tried to talk to Ace and confess that I love him as well. However, every time I tried, something held me back, and my voice just suddenly disappeared. All I need to say is I love you. But those three simple words were hard to say to the person I've loved since childhood.

I was kind of glad that he wasn't here at school today. His mother wanted to spend some time with him after everything. Since he's not here, I'm no longer a nervous mess.

When we went back to school, no one talked to us. Sure, there were a few people who greeted us and welcomed us back, but most people just stood back and stared. What was surprising was that Mindy was also here. I thought that she'd want to be with her brother after not being able to see him. Right now, he's at home with their mother.

Mindy was the same as always, but she wasn't constantly picking on me or anyone. In fact, she even apologized for everything she did and put me and my friends though.

"I know sorry isn't going to fix anything, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm truly sorry for what I did," she confessed, her head hanging low.

"I hope you'll forgive me one day, and that maybe we can be friends..."

Honestly, I don't know whether or not we could be friends. At least not right now, but maybe one day.

Speaking of friends, Sarah and I were finished talking with my math teacher when I asked what I missed. I must be way behind in homework right now, and I want to get it done with. There was fill time left to eat, so Sarah and I decided to go to the cafeteria where the guys were.

Ben, Levi, and Jacob were waiting for us at the cafeteria. But before we went there, we had to stop by at Sarah's locker. She said she didn't have money so made her brother, Max, make her lunch. Sarah grabbed a plastic bag - which she strangely keeps her lunch in - and looked inside, cringing.

"My brother makes the worst lunch," she muttered, making me chuckle.

"Heads up. Mr Possessive is making his way towards you."

I narrowed my eyes at her, yet the only thing she did was laugh and tell me she'd tell the guys I was busy. I turned around and as expected, I saw Ace with his usual grin on his face.

"Sorry for leaving you here," he apologized, taking one of my hands and softly kissing my knuckles.

"It's alright. Your mom wanted to talk to you," I replied, pulling my hand back.

Great, now my heart is starting to race again. Ace frowned before smiling when he saw my cheeks turning a light shade of red. Why can't I stop blushing in front of him? I need to learn how to control it.

"Come on. Let's go to the cafeteria," I said, about to walk away when he grabbed my hand, pulling me back.

"We still have enough time. So let's go somewhere."

Ace dragged me back to his car, and he drove back to the secret treehouse Ben and Levi helped him built. It was a good thing the drive there didn't take too long.

When we arrived and got out of the car, Ace said he wanted to go up to the treehouse but asked me if I wanted to. When I said yes, he grinned and helped me get onto it.

"I still can't believe you guys made this," I told him, looking down from where I was standing. I looked at Ace, to see he was already staring at me.

Should I say it now?

I had a mini-debate about it in my head; either I say it now or wait until the right moment. But I decided to say it now because the right moment may never come.

However, I said it in the weirdest way possible, for me at least. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso, pressing my face into his chest before muttering "I love you," to him.

I knew my face was going to be as red as a tomato when I confessed to him, so that's why I hugged him so he didn't have to see. He'd probably tease me about it.

I could feel him looking down at me - because of our height difference - before I felt him hug me back.

"Took you long enough," he chuckled. He pushed back slightly, and lifted my chin upwards with his fingers to face him.

"I love you too. Always have, and always will."

"Do you promise?"

Instead of speaking, he sealed the promise with a kiss.

x-X-x

Months passed and the school year was ending. Nothing bothered us as we finished up our last months of school. I haven't seen Mr King or Mr Summer until yesterday. They were in court for the events that had taken place. Apparently, Mr King bribed the lawyer so he could fake Ace's signature.

Mr Summer's secret business was shut down for good, and now he was being sent off to prison. Mindy and Austin looked strong while they were looking at the man they called their father being taken away. They wanted him to see that they were both strong individuals even though they were put under years of pain.

As for Mr King, I got to talk to him before he was sent away since Ace was too furious to even see him.

"While I was in Spain, I saw my ex-girlfriend," he said after I asked why he did all of this.

"We... we spent time together. And, I managed to fall back in love with her. I know it was wrong. I love my wife, but I don't know why my feelings for her were suddenly forgotten. I just—I don't know how to explain. I probably sound like a fool, and I deserve any punishment given to me. I put my son, and you, and all your friends in danger. I lost my wife, and now I have nothing. I deserve nothing."

"But, when Mrs King already knew you cheated on her, why did you continue with Mr Summer's plan?" I questioned.

"I don't know, and I don't think I can say," he answered, gripping hair tightly in frustration.

I frowned and said goodbye. He needed to clear his mind to sort out his thoughts, and I didn't want to bother him.

When I walked out of the building, Ace was impatiently waiting in the car. When I got in, he started to bombard me with a bunch of questions.

"If you want to know so badly, ask him yourself."

That got him to shut up.

Ace drove back to my place, and once locking the door behind me, we went into the living room to watch a movie. My parents were at work, so it was just us in the house.

I laid down on the couch with him as he pulled the multiple blankets over us. Mostly me since I was feeling cold.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked as he pulled me closer to him.

"I don't really care," he muttered. "It's not like I'm going to be paying attention to it anyways."

I rolled my eyes, but a light blush was evident on my cheeks. So, I clicked the first movie I recognized and watched it. Or at least I tried to. It's kind of hard when your boyfriend is peppering kisses on the nape of your neck.

At the beginning of the year, I never imagined this is how my junior year would be. Even though I missed most of it, and went through such a dangerous and heartbreaking time, I was right when I said this school year was going to be a year I'd never forget.

But what I didn't know was that this was only the beginning.

THE END

••• - ••• - •••

Thank you to everyone who has read this book from the beginning to the end. I'm happy that there's so many people who enjoy my writing and the story (even if the law and contract stuff is wrong).

You guys make me super happy and motivated to keep writing! Thank you for your support!

It's sad to say that this story has come to an end, but it's like what Dr Seuss said:

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

But hey! Spoiler alert (even though I've mentioned it quite a lot 😂) there is going to be a sequel after I've edited this story because we can all say that this story need some major editing.

I'm still shocked that three or four months ago when I started writing this story (I joined Wattpad about ten or so months ago but dint start writing) I went from having a few friends reading my story to thousands of others! I'm honestly thought it would take years for my story to get noticed 😂

Thank you @eye_shaa for making this! I absolutely love it! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 162 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
21.9K 929 27
I am Sam, a 17-year-old in my junior year, weighing 200 pounds. I am fat; calling me fat is an understatement. I am obese. If you call getting a stra...
8.3M 227K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
42.7K 4.9K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...