Mend [Jacob Black]

Von infinitex3

Samantha was just a regular girl ,battling her own demons from her broken past. Until she's forced to leave e... Mehr

I'll Mend Your Broken Heart ~Jacob Black Fanfiction~
1: Italy
2: Overcast
3: Samantha
4: Heartbroken
5: Big Brother
6: Sighting
7: My Imprint
8: Meadow
10: "I'm Sorry"
11: Sleep
12: Rose Petal
13: Positive
14: "Anytime"
15: Slut
16: Dream
17: Date
18: Rosie
19: Boyfriend
20: "I'm So Sorry"
21: Wounds
22: Complete
23: Emotions
24: Yellow Roses
25: "I'll Be Okay"
26: Black
27: Allies
28: Four Days
29: You've Changed
30: You
31: Blood
32: Listen

9: Cliff Diving

11.8K 308 22
Von infinitex3

Nikkie is lucky that I'm nice...

♥Samantha♥

"Are you sure this is safe"? I asked worriedly.

Seth smirked. "Yeah, we do it all the time. If you like, I can jump with you".

I was standing on the edge of the cliff, Seth right next to me. We were the last ones to go; everyone else was on the beach. Paul knows how I feel about heights, so he was going to jump with me. But then Quil and Embry pushed him, and they ended up falling over. It was pretty funny; we could here Paul cursing as they were falling. Leah didn't wanna jump; and Jacob couldn't, he was with Bella. Oh how I despise her. She was the reason Jacob wasn't having any fun. She didn't want to cliff dive, all she wanted to do was look a stupid tide pools.

"Sammi''?

"Huh".

"Are you gonna jump", he asked breaking my train of thought.

"Yeah, just hold on". I took off my dress and threw it was hard as I could; towards the beach. I hope that it would land near someone. I caught Seth staring at me from the corner of my eye. "Like what you see"? I purr seductively.

He blushed a deep red. "I-I-I-. Um, white is so your color".

I looked down at my white bikini. "Thanks, it's my favorite color".

I grabbed his hand. "Ready"?

He nodded. "One, two, three"!

Adrenaline pumped through me veins. The wind rushed through my hair. I plunged into the cold water. “Whoa that was awesome"!! I yelled. He laughed, "I told you". We swam back to shore.

"Finally!! Paul bellowed, slugging his arm around my shoulder. We saved you some food". He lead me to where Emily was; who had food on a blanket. Everyone was there, stuffing their faces with food, except for Jacob and Bella.

I scan the beach, and saw them in a corner sitting on rocks, and looking at a tide pool. Jacob was holding my dress. Bella was poking something with a stick. They were laughing, and looked happy. By the way Jacob was acting...

I knew he was still in love with her.

And it hurt.......a lot.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69.4K 1.2K 30
"What is making you act this way towards me? Is it Sam?" He doesn't meet my eyes. "Just drop it Gemma, there is no future with me. We can't do this a...
94.1K 1.1K 16
In New moon when the Cullen's leave Bella, Bella was not heartbroken. In fact she was happy. They abused her and hurt her. When Bella goes to first b...
28.4K 688 34
This is a fan fiction on the story of Kim and Jared from Twilight. Read how Kim reacts when the love of her life admits he has imprinted on her. Kim...
340K 5.5K 40
Paul put Jake in his place after Bella slapped him, after she tried to protect Jake. Sam makes Paul Beta and Bella finds herself thrown in with the p...