Hollywood Undead (Derillo) *C...

Por mediagirl94

*COMPLETED* All his life Danny's questioned who he really is...that comes with being adopted at a young age... Más

Authors Note
Social Media
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION SUMMARIES
HOW TO PLAN FANFICTIONS
Dreadlocks & Masks (Johnny 3 Tears)
Knife Called Lust (Charlie Scene)

Behind The Mask (Hollywood Undead)

399 18 4
Por mediagirl94

PLOT

Hollywood Undead and Army Of Dolls. Two bands, same label, and six members a piece! Also one of the biggest music rivalries started by the lead vocalist of each band to cover dirty little secrets!

Aron (HU) & Trixie (AOD) are kicked out and now both bands need new singers. Ellie and Danny have been best friends for years! They both become the new lead vocalists!

But can Ellie and Danny put a stop to this rivalry before someone gets hurt? What exactly are Aron and Trixie plotting? All Hollywood Undead and Army Of Dolls want to do is; make a second album and tour the world!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 237 41
(This Book Is Now Finished. } {High-School AU} { * means the chapter is edited and Chapters may be missing.) (ALSO THIS BOOK HAS MATURE THEME;'S DO N...
1.1K 88 17
After loosing their closest friend/brother, can they keep it together and battle the demons haunting them or will they break before judgement day...
3.2K 280 24
-There are secrets in the closet. Some of which should stay hidden.- Danny has just joined HU and moved in with them. What he didn't expect was the m...
5K 296 26
Danny has a huge crush on Deuce but is too scared to admit it. He doesnt want the guys finding out because he thinks theyll kick him out of the band...