AU Undertale x Reader Oneshot...

By Alpha-Maia

Most of them are Sans and Papyrus (no surprise) I hope you enjoy! More

Sans x Reader
Papyrus x heartbroken!reader
Underfell Sans x reader
Underswap Sans x reader
Underfell Sans x Naga!reader
US!Papyrus x blind!singer!reader
Underfell! Player! Sans x Tough! Reader
Cowboy! Underswap! Sans x Trick rider! Cowgirl! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Werewolf! Reader
Sans x Stuck! Reader
Cat! Sans x Cancer! Reader
Dancefell! Papyrus x Rival! Singer! Reader
Underswap! Papyrus x Horripilation! Reader
Papyrus x Pink soul! Reader
Sans x Disabled! Reader
Sans x Survivor! Reader
Sans x Blind! Genocide! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Nymph! Reader
Lamia! Papyrus x Reader x Lamia! Sans
Sans x Skeleton! Reader
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 1)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 2)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 3)
Inmate!Sans x Therapist reader

Rat! Sans x Reader x Rat! Papyrus

3.8K 73 93
By Alpha-Maia

~A/N~ Sorry if you don't like rats, or if they disgust you

You recently discovered you had two rats living in your home. Most people would block up every hole they find, or call an exterminator, but you loved animals too much to kill them. You decided to let them live in your home, but you wanted to clean them up first. So, you set some traps that would catch them, but not kill them.

You made the traps yourself, and set them in spots that were near the mouse hole you found. They had cashew nuts in them, and they hopefully wouldn't hurt the rats. After setting them up, you waited waited for the rats to come. 

After nearly an hour of waiting, one of the rats came out. It was an albino rat, meaning it was all white. Then, another one came out, and followed lazily behind the first. The second was a bit smaller than the first, so you assumed he was either younger, or he didn't eat as much.

The first rat went up to the trap, and the second one sat beside it. The first one noticed the cashew nut, and began to sniff it. The second one seemed a little cautious, and was trying to get the first one to leave it. But you could see that the two rats looked a little slimmer than normal rats, so they were probably going to try and get the food out of hunger. 

The second on pushed the first one out, and began to reach it and try to pull the cashew nut out. When it didn't come out at first, the second one backed away, for a moment, then when he tried to pull it out again, the first rat came in, and pulled it out, springing the trap and caging them both. The both scurried around in the trap, trying to get out. You covered your mouth, feeling so horrible for having to catch them and scare them like this.

You walked up, picked up the box, and carried it into the kitchen where you had a cage for them. You slid them into the cage, and then quickly shut the door. They started to scurry around the cage in a panicked way. You felt really bad, but you had to make sure they were going to be okay.

You brought them to the vet, and had them checked. Neither of them had rabies, but they were both filthy. So the vets cleaned them up, then gave them back to you and you brought them back home. When you arrived, you put some rat food in the corner of the cage and, and left them be to eat it. After a while, you peeked in the kitchen to see them eating the rat food. 

You fed them for three days, making sure they had a good amount of food to make sure they wouldn't get too hungry later on. Then, when they were a good size, you brought the cage over to the rat hole, and then opened the cage door. They quickly scurried our of the cage and into their safe little hole. You smiled, and then put the cage away.

Over the next two weeks, you kept noticing the rats coming out and looking at you. Whenever you ate, you would leave a small plate of cheese and bread for them near their hole. You would keep your distance, as to not alarm them.

One day, you were eating pizza and watching TV. Then, you noticed the two rats sitting by the TV stand in your peripheral vision. You slowly set the crust of your pizza on the plate, and set it down on the floor a few feet away from you. The rats watched, and then when you sat back up, they slowly, and cautiously crawled out from the safety of the TV stand, and came over to the pizza crust. You smiled, and watched them to make sure they made it back to their hole okay. But after they finished, they didn't run. They stayed by you.

You were very surprised by their actions. Rats never stay too close to humans, due to fear of being squished or killed. But you guessed that your kindness to them over the past two weeks was helping them get to trust you little by little. You smiled, and kept still while they sat by you.

The next day, you started working on a little home for the rats. Them living in the walls wasn't good for them. Rats need to stay clean to stay healthy, and if they stayed in the walls and under the floor boards, they wouldn't stay very healthy. So, you got some wood, and started crafting a house for the two rats.

After two days of work, you had completed the house. It wasn't too big, and it had a little sleeping room for the rats. They would be able to clean up, and have a comfortable place to stay. You also put some paper towels and a soft rag in the sleeping room for them. After it was set, you built a little ladder out of popsicle sticks for them to climb up to the house.

Right after you set it up, you heard a squeak. You looked back and saw the two rats. They were looking up and you, curiously. You smiled and sat down cross-legged, and held out your hand for them. The smaller one cam up to you first, being cautious as usual. He sniffed your hand, and then climbed onto it. He squeaked to the bigger one, and then he scurried over to you as well and climbed into your hand. Since you found out they were both males, you guessed they were brothers, and had most likely gotten separated from their colony.

You carefully lifted them a few inches off the ground, and moved them over to the ladder. They left your hand, and carefully climbed up the ladder. When they reached the top, they started to investigate the house you made. They sniffed all around, poking their noses at everything. 

After a while, they both settled down in the sleeping room. The smaller one started to curl up in the paper towels, and the bigger one started to clean himself off. You smiled and went to get them some food. 

After nearly two months, you and the rats had become great companions. You named the bigger one Papyrus, and the smaller one Sans. Sans spent most of his time sleeping in the little house that you had moved to the living room, and Papyrus loved running on the hamster wheel you bought them. But, more than anything, they loved you. 

They would curl up on your shoulders, chest, or stomach when you were watching TV, or napping on the couch, they would help you clean up if you made a mess, and they would play hide and seek with you. They were such good friends to you, and you loved them, too.

Today, however, something unexpected happened. While you were making lunch for yourself, and getting a little snack ready for Sans and Papyrus, your neighbors cat jumped in through your window and destroyed your lunch. You were startled and yelped a little bit, but then you saw the cat heading towards the living room where Sans and Papyrus were. You gasped, and ran in there. You saw the cat chasing Papyrus and Sans. You growled, and walked up, grabbing the cat by the scruff of his neck. You normally weren't cruel to animals, but when they ruin your lunch, and try to eat your animal friends, you made some serious exceptions. 

"Bad kitty!" You hissed, and you smacked it on the head. Then you barged out the door, carrying it back to your neighbor's house. You banged on the door, and they opened it, seeing you holding their cat. "Oh, my poor baby!" They said, taking their cat in their arms. "Keep your stupid cat away from my house!" You growled. "How dare you hurt her!" They said. "She jumped into my house, ruined my lunch, and then he tried to hurt my friends!" You said. "You need to keep that cat inside your own house, and away from mine, or I'll call animal control and have her taken away!" "You wouldn't." they growled. "Try me." you threatened. "Okay! I'll keep her inside." they said. Then they shut the door on you, and you walked back to your house.

~Sans pov (a few minutes ago)~

Me and Papyrus were just scurrying around the floor, playing, then we heard a loud noise, and (y/n) yelp. We were about the check it out, then a cat came into the living room. We both got scared and started to run. The cat chased us. "SANS! IT'S GOING TO GET US!" Papyrus said, scared. "Just keep running!" I said. 

Suddenly, the cat was scooped up by the scruff of it's neck. "Bad kitty!" (Y/n) yelled at the cat, then she smacked it on the head. She suddenly walked out of the house, and we scurried up to the window sill to see her giving the cat back to her neighbor. "WHAT WAS THAT CAT DOING IN THE HOUSE ANYWAYS?!" Papyrus asked. "It must've got in somehow." I replied. 

(Y/n) came back, and stormed into the kitchen, shutting the window. "I guess it came in through there." I said, and Papyrus agreed. (Y/n) walked back into the living room, still seeming frustrated. She sat down on the couch, and held her head in her hands, sighing.

When she caught us in her trap a few months ago, I was so scared she was going to kill us. But then, she brought us somewhere, and had us cleaned up and vaccinated. When she brought us back, she fed us until we got a little bigger, then she let us go.
She confused us both, but we decided to still take precautions around her. Then, she started leaving food out for us. We always sniffed it to make sure it was clean, then we would eat it. We had no idea why she was doing this.

Then one day, while she was eating on the couch, we decided to peak out. She seemed to notice us, so she set the rest of her food on the floor. We slowly scurried up to it, and began to eat.
When we finished, we were a bit curious to see what would happen if we stayed by her. And to our surprise, she didn't do anything. She let us be.

Then she spent the next two days building something. When she finished, it looked like a little house. I decided to go up to her to see if she was okay to be around. She saw us, and sat down, holding out her hand. I had Papyrus stay back while I checked her out. She didn't flinch when I sniffed her, or when I crawled on her hand. After seeing she was alright, I called Paps over. When we were both on her hand, she lifted us up a little bit and moved us over to the ladder. We decided to check out what she made.
After looking around, we decided that we liked the little house, and decided to chill in it.

Ever since then, she's taken care of us. Giving us food, helping us clean up, protecting us, and making sure we stay healthy. I couldn't ask for a better life.

"WE SHOULD CHEER HER UP!" Papyrus said. "Good idea, bro." I agreed. We both scurried up the couch, and then crawled onto her back and up to her shoulders. She looked at both of us, then smiled and leaned back. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that." she said. "I'll make sure that cat never gets in here again." We nuzzled her cheeks, and Pap gave the side of her nose a little lick. I followed and did the same. She softly giggled from our whiskers tickling her, and petted our heads. 

"I love you both." she said, softly petting our heads. "We love you too, (y/n)." we squeaked in our rat language.

~A/N~ This story was kind of inspired by these rat trap videos I saw on YouTube. I was looking up how to make traps that wouldn't kill the rats or mice, and then this idea came to mind. 

I hope you enjoyed!

~Maia out! ;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 12K 27
This will mostly be Sans and Papyrus One-shots. Some witll have a part 1-3 or will just be medium sized story's. I will do AU's! I am a wrighter who...
2.9K 49 22
That's right Ladies and Gentlemen, special long oneshots of our beloved Undertale Monsters! (Requests closed)
173K 5.4K 118
Various Oneshots. Enjoy a Papyrus.
12K 204 30
Exactly what the title says... Undertale one-shots! Cute ships, silly scenes, anything I feel like writing. Literally me just chucking ideas against...