Finn and Friends Imagines

Від FinnyFinnEh

This is an Imagines book based on Finn Wolfhard and his friends. Members of Calpurnia, Quincy Fox, his brothe... Більше

Malcolm Craig: A Strangers Glasses
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Colour
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 1)
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 1)
Jack Anderson: First Kiss
Josh Ovalle: I Love You
Finn Wolfhard: I Hate You
Dane Beiks: Trying To Be Funny
Josh Ovalle: Horror Night
Finn Wolfhard: A Dark And Stormy Night
Malcolm Craig: Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Nick Wolfhard: She's Just Too Cute
Finn Wolfhard: Stolen
Finn Wolfhard: Notes
Josh Ovalle: Stop Talking To Me
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: Kisses
Josh Ovalle: Are You Really Mad At Me?
Quincy Fox: Heart Of Gold
Josh Ovalle: Joshy
Finn Wolfhard: In The Dark Of The Elevator
Jack Anderson: I Really Like You
Quincy Fox: McMarriage
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Joint
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 3)
Ayla Tesler-Mabe: Close With The Rival
Malcolm Craig: "Promposal"
Josh Ovalle: If You'd Like
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: You Are You
Jack Anderson: For My Sake
Nick Wolfhard: Touch
Malcolm Craig: Hallucinations
Josh Ovalle: Meet My Parents
Finn Wolfhard: Teenage Hormones
Josh Ovalle: Water
Malcolm Craig: Avoid It
Quincy Fox: Smiles
Josh Ovalle: Crush
Malcolm Craig: Drummer Boy
Finn Wolfhard: Church
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 1)
Finley Craig: Summer Camp
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 1)
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 2)
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 2)
Malcolm Craig: Diamond

Jack Anderson: Online to Iceland

2.7K 29 25
Від FinnyFinnEh

Jack's POV

 I got home from school and messaged my girlfriend. She lives in Iceland and I live in Vancouver, never seen her face, but her personality is goals. I was sitting there all alone when I noticed she wasn't online. Then the little green dot popped next to her profile picture. Her profile picture was a cat that was her cat. I smiled and messaged her "hey!" and then it said she was typing.

(NOT MY CAT JUST USING IT)

 I smiled when she replied

 Y/n: What's up with you Jack?

Jack: I have a surprise for you.

Y/n: Really? What is it?

Jack: I want to meet you in person. So... I got plane tickets to Iceland.

She didn't reply with just any message. She sent me her phone number and said ONLY to call her when I am in Iceland. I screamed into my room and began packing my shit for Iceland.

 Today was Friday, right after school, I was heading to the airport. So, that's exactly what I did. 

 I arrived in Iceland and looked around the airport, and then I pulled out my phone and called her. I typed in the number. ###-###-#### (NO real number. Sorry!!!) I had it ring for a couple seconds before I heard the most beautiful voice on the planet "Hello?" I internally squealed and said "hey... it's Jack. Where are-" she screamed, not, internally.

 I chuckled and she said "come to the east gate now. There is a big blue and red flag there! Come quickly I want to see you!" I walked towards the east gate. After looking at a map obviously. She hung up on me and texted me that she was "right at the flagpole". I saw the flag and walked faster as I approached it. I saw a girl at the flagpole with h/c hair and a beautiful smile. I walked slowly towards her and I ended up right behind her and whispered "Y/n?" the girl faced me and her e/c eyes were shimmering. 

 I said it again "Y/n?" and she responded "Jack?" 

I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back. I kissed her cheek and grabbed her face and kissed her. I know what you're thinking, "Slow down Jack! This is a little quick." or maybe not, considering I'm kissing you, but I mean, whatever. I mean if you're reading this, then you obviously wanted something like this to happen so, don't tell me to slow down. Back to the story.

 I kissed her softly and she kissed back, we pulled away and she jumped up and down and clung onto me again. I squeezed her hips and laughed as she did it repeatedly. This all happened till she grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. I smirked and she brought me to a bus stop, in which we stood at it for about an hour. Then this big yellow bus rolled up, and I smiled as she held my hand pulling me on viciously, and giggled bringing me to the back of the bus. I threw all my bags under the seat and she cuddled up to me. She giggled and I wrapped my arm around her. 

 "Oh my god Jack. I FINALLY met you in person. I am so happy. My heart is beating a million miles per second!" She said as she held my hand.

 I laughed and said "I feel the same way, but I think my heart is beating faster. Sorry baby."

 She sighed. "You just called me baby in person, and not over text, my heart. This is awesome! I have to show you EVERYWHERE! I love everywhere, did you bring a swimsuit, Jacky?"

 I nodded my head yes and said: "I bring one pretty much everywhere when on a trip Y/n." 

 "Good that's a place" she mumbled and I kissed her temple. She smiled up at me and pulled a rope and a bell went off. The bus stopped and she grabbed my hand and one of my bags while I grabbed the other. She pulled me off the bus and walked down the street, took a left and brought me to a larger house, it was a townhouse, but still a house. She brought me to her room and sat me on her bed. I've had dreams of being in her bedroom on her bed before, for other reasons then for her to take a piss. But I mean whatever. She came back in wearing a bathing suit with really cute shorts on. I wanted to get up and hug her but I didn't, I stayed seated like a fucking dog. She turned to face me and stood in front of me and asked "Have you ever been in hot water before? It's like... A water volcano?" I raised my eyebrows and shook my head "no" and she sat next to me and I pinned her to the bed and she said, "Jack, no."

 I lied down on top of her and said: "I just want cuddles before we swim in a pit of lava water." She giggled and we cuddled like that for about a solid thirty minutes.

 Eventually, we left and got to the "National Museum of Iceland". There were boats and a bunch of other stuff.

 I saw this huge carved stone and grabbed her arm and pointed at it and asked: "do you think that would hurt if it fell on someone?"

 She giggled and said "obviously Jack!" then she started laughing more and hit my shoulder.

 We walked past one spot that was kind of like a house setup, it was supposed to be based off an old Icelandic bedroom. I pointed to the tattered disgusting bed and said: "We should fuck there." She hit me really hard and I yelped and she giggled at the squeaked noise that escaped the back of my throat.

 She brought me to another spot where there were old dresses. I mumbled, "Why does it all have to be old?" She giggled and I looked at her and said: "You heard me."

 She responded with "I'm sorry, did you expect to see some new I Phones in a museum?"

 I shrugged and said, "Maybe I was!" She giggled again and grabbed my hand taking me to the gift shop. I bought Pixie Sticks because they're amazing and a crystal.

 After the museum, she brought me to the "Geysir" and I looked around and she took off her shorts and pointed at my shirt. I had my shirt and swim shorts on and she wanted me to take the shirt off. I looked at where we were and saw the steam coming from the water.

 I panicked a bit and looked at her. She said, "It's gonna blow up any second now, we have to get in." I shook my head "no" and she looked at me as if I had said the most boring thing in the world. She eventually got me in any way and I pulled her super close when I felt rumbling in the water. She held onto me tightly and whispered: "The water is gonna blow up like a volcano while we're in it and I need you to let it happen, okay?" I shook my head again and she rolled her eyes and said: "Are you scared?" I realized what she was doing and shook my head "no" grabbing her hips. She grabbed my jawline and kissed me. I felt it rumble more as we kissed. She gripped my shoulders and it went off. I felt... Nothing. It felt like an insane amount of cool water vapour. It felt good. After it went away, I pulled away from her. She giggled and said "You didn't even see what it looked like. That's fine. I have something prettier to show you." as she smirked 

 It was later at night and I was sitting on a cliff with Y/n. He beautiful e/c eyes sparkling as the moon shone on them. Her h/l h/c hair being blown around a bit by the wind. Then in her eyes, I saw a greenish purple colour. I thought she just got more gorgeous, but then I looked off the cliff to where she was looking and saw it.

 It was amazing, it was huge, it was The Northern Lights.

I looked back over and grabbed her and pulled her closer to me as the lights waved in the sky. She looked as if she was going to start crying and I whispered: "Are you okay?"

 She giggled and said "no. I just have never seen them like this before, I have never seen them at all before. I have never seen you before. Now all of it is being seen on the same day, and I couldn't be happier." She looked up at me cutely and I kissed her. She kissed back. Who would have known that she wanted to meet me in person this bad?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

378K 6.4K 159
"i get everything i want cause i attract it" ~preferences for finn wolfhard and his characters! finn ♡ richie ♡ mike ♡ tyler ♡ miles ♡ boris ♡
142K 2.7K 27
hi disclaimer this was written in 2017 and i was like 11 THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. IT SUCKS LMAO. proceed with caution. :) {Finn Wolfhard x reader}
54.3K 1.2K 32
'𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘰𝘩, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦' - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩...
257K 5.8K 41
𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘 ┊ ༑ ࿐ྂ。 ➞ 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙽 𝚆𝙾𝙻𝙵𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂! ❛ you left y...