Abyss Watcher abused male rea...

Cratvp tarafından

The title says it all. The first book so don't judge too much is what everybody says but judge as much as you... Daha Fazla

In the beginning
The abuse and pain and new family
Update
Talking to the "Family"
little update
Meeting the team
Where am I
I destroy memes

Inside beacon

7.2K 40 56
Cratvp tarafından

( okay so the picture at the top is your armour but I have made the armour into a transformation for intense fights but for normal fights, you can use whatever clothes you want and the sword in the picture is the one you use in the transformation and the other sword on chapter TWO maybe is the sword you use normally also ruby hasn't told anyone about you yet also in this form your eyes are Black and you get rid of the hair type thin on the back of the helmet )

Y/N POV

Me and my sister Pyrrha were currently inside of the bullhead going towards beacon academy to hopefully go and kill some Grimm but during my chain of thought, I heard my "sister" talk to me.

Pyrrha: So Y/N why do you think ozpin let you in early?

Y/N: I don't know but I am glad.

Pyrrha: Why you still had about three more years at signal and I still want you to make more friends your to closed in.

Y/N: Why will I need friends when I have you?

Pyrrha: Well me and you may not be on the same team so ye and when you join your team you will need to make sure that they have your back and that won't happen when you can't even talk to them.

Y/N: I see your point so to be a good team player I have to make them my friends.

Pyrrha: Yes.

But just as I was about to start my next sentence the bullhead stoped which I found weird seen as though we weren't even at beacon yet so I stood up looked out the window and saw the reason we had stopped there were two nevermores outside the Bullhead so I looked at my "sister" and she looked back and said

 Pyrrha: "sigh" if you want to.

So with that, I open the bullhead doors and got on top and all I could hear were the sounds of the engines of the bullhead trying as hard as they could to get away from the two nevermores which were going very fast as I was about to jump at them I then heard the side door open again and saw the two people I hated the most in the world RUBY ROSE AND YANG XIAO LONG so I did what any sane person would do in this situation I knoked them of the bullhead and back into it and told my "sister" to keep them down there and close the door so she did and just as I turned back to face the nevermores I realised that one had gone and picked me up from the bullhead so I summoned my sword ( yes I said summoned ) and cut the beasts leg and wing of then as itlet go I used its wing a a boost and jumped up and cut its throat open and then started falling in mid air with the bird evaporating under me I grabbed its wing and jumped of it again but alot higher then before and landed on the other birds back and did my best move yet. ( skip to 0.17 )

and after that and killing it I jumped back onto my bullhead and in the hatch and sat back down like nothing happened and me and my sister sat in silence during the rest of the flight to beacon so I rested till we got there.

 Two hours later

I was woken up by the sound of the ship stopping but when I looked to my side I saw the my "sister" wasn't there and that most of the people had already left the ship so I stood up and stretched then walked out the ship put my headphones on and listen to my soothing music ( I just like skyrim )

 As I walked into the school hall I saw my sister looking at a blonde haired boy with stars in her eyes so I walked up to her and said.

Y/N: Someones in love aren't they.

Pyrrha: ... WAIT WHERE DID YOU COME FROM AND ALSO NO I AM NOT IN LOVE!!!

When she shouted all that the entire hall looked at her like she was crazy then went back to talking.

Y/N: Nice job sis

Pyrrha: shut up and listen ozpins about to speak.

(skip the speech cause I've heard it about 100 times by now)

As I was setting up my sleeping bag I heard people shouting over in the corner so I went over to check and saw ruby and yang shouting at Wiess shnee and there was another girl sitting on a chair in the corner so I went over and said 

Y/N: What seems to be the problem?

Yang: You're the one that took down those two nevermores and pushed us back of the top of the ship and almost made us fall about a thousand meters to the earth. 

Y/N: But you didn't now can you go to bed because everyone's trying to sleep.

as I said that the girl in the corner put out her candle and went to bed and so did everyone else but before ruby could go to bed I grabbed her and walked out the hall and said to her 

Y/N: So tell me have you talked to anyone about who I am and don't lie cause I will know.

Ruby: no but can I cause I've been keeping it in and I think Yang and dad need to know that your alive and living with Pyrrha also what your relations with her you're not dating are you I mean she's 18 and your 15 like me so yeah.

Y/N: first of all no you cant tell anyone and my relationship with  Pyrrha is none of your concern understood.

Ruby: But...

Y/N: UNDERSTOOD!!!

Ruby: Yes

Y/N: Now get going to bed.

So she went to bed and so did I.

Next day 

( okay so for the initiation I'm making it so that Qow and ti yang have just come back to ozpin to finish up their mission)

Me and Pyrrha were getting our gear together but halfway through were interrupted by the ice queen herself Weiss Schnee 

Skip to the cliff 

I was currently falling from the side of the cliff and was thinking of a landing strategy so I summoned my sword and dagger and planted my dagger into a massive tree and started spinning around it until I reached the floor and so after that, I ran straight forward hoping to find Pyrrha but as I was running I head crumbling of trees behind me and saw two death stalkers running in my direction with my sister running in front of them so I followed her lead and also started running alongside her and so I started speaking 

Y/N: So does this make us partners now or what

Pyrrha: No I already have a partner hes in the direction were going 

after she said that we both then went top speed to the temple with the death stalkers right behind us as well as we got past the last set of trees I got hit to the side but Pyrrha didn't notice so one of the death stalkers ran over to me and when it went to attack me with its stinger I jumped up and  hit it with my dagger but didn't leave a dint which was wired until I realised it was a alpha death stalker ( basically one with a lot more armour on it ) so I summoned my great sword and started doing as many combos and hits on the death stalker as I could but nothing was working so I like you do activated a mode on my sword for dust which set my broadsword and my dagger on fire and hit it with all my might which was working and with the pressure of the sword and the heat on the sword and dagger it started cracking to pieces until there was nothing left after that all deal I noticed that everyone was at the cliff and ozpin was still watching me with his pad.

ozpin pov

This boy as always been very powerful and just as I said that the rest of the students were up the cliff and heading back to the school and the I spotted Qrow and Tiyang saying hi and saying well done to ruby and Yang so I called them over and said 

Ozpin: so your saying well done to them but not Y/N?

Qrow: if he where here then we would but we have no idea were he is and we searched for him for as long as we could

Ozpin: well you didn't try hard enough cause hes right down there 

As I said that they bot hung there heads over the cliff to see Y/N killing more Grimm then anyone could count and then we saw a Grimm that we hadn't saw for awhile the dark wraith Grimm which made Y/N faint and as I saw this I commanded Qrow to follow me and kill it and for Tiyang to get Y/N and bring him to the nurses office which they did the fight against the dark wraith was easy but only because there were one of them.

( Okay I am back so lets get things straight I am lazy so dont expect a consistent upload schedule okay but there also wont be a 1 month gap for the next chapter okay good now bye)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

87.2K 18.8K 60
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
22.8K 188 2
မယားပါသားဒွိလိင်လေးနဲ့ပထွေး
65.5K 3.6K 27
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
709K 33.3K 81
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...