SHORT HAIR

By jude_wilter

Nicole Julies Calijan is stuck in a whirlwind of problems she has to face by herself. After several of attemp... More

I love you, more than the entire universe

short hair

16 1 0
By jude_wilter

The weekend flew by so fast; I couldn't remember most of what happened, because I was mostly sleeping the whole day. It was third period when Emily, leaned over me and gave me a piece of paper that was folded. "What is this?" I mouth at her, and she just shrugs, she doesn't want to reply. It was a good thing our teacher wasn't looking. I the unfolded the paper, and saw her message.

WANNA GO TO MY PARTY TONIGHT?

I really want to go but, I'm on a party-ban, I need to be a good girl to get that car I always wanted from my dad. I write back a no, and handed her the paper, smiling politely. She opened it with a surprised look. "What?" I mouthed at her. She was about to talk when our teacher cut her.

"Mind if you share what you two are talking about, Ms. Escora? Ms. Calijan?" I didn't really mind her; I wasn't in the mood to be listening to somebody, especially her. I was tired of the big fight I had with Mark last week. It felt like my body was floating mid-air, I couldn't feel a thing.

My teacher didn't really care about me, and continued class, as if nothing really happened. I wonder what Mark could be possibly doing right now, he never came in class ever since last week, he probably was just getting high at the moment.

After third period, Emily quickly approached me, with books in her hand.

"Why aren't you going?" She asks.

"I won't, it's a Monday, I can't start the week with a hangover."

"This really isn't you, last time we were even drunk on a Wednesday. And your last party was over a month ago." She pouted, but I won't bother. "I think you have a secret you're not telling."

"Please! Nicole tell me!"

"I have a party-ban, I can't attend any parties for over six months." I reply.

"Why? Is it your dad?" She asks.

"Actually, it's just me. I wanted a car, so I begged my dad to get me one. But only on one condition, that I had to behave, like a good girl. I had no choice, so I accepted that deal. I wasn't suppose to tell you, because when I do get the car, it'll be a surprise to you, so we could go on fun best friend adventures."

"Aw, it's really sweet of you, but you really have to go." She follows me around the campus. I wish I could run away from her, but I don't really have the energy to do so.

"Alright, I'll go, but I won't get drunk." I say.

"Yehey!!" She jumps up and down, like a little child.

"And everything is final?" She asks.

"Yeah. Everything is final." I say, and I might regret doing this.

"I shouldn't go to the party, Reu." I say, doubting the decision I made earlier. I was panicking, it was really a hard decision to call.

Reu hadn't really had plans for the night, so I had him whenever I change my mind.

"You shouldn't go if you really want that car so badly. Your dad really trusts you with this, you shouldn't let him down. It's the first time that he really trusts his daughter with something important." Reu's right, I can't just let my father down, he really trusts me with this.

"You got a point, he's the only one I have in this world, I can't let him down after all he has done for me." I say.

But, I couldn't let my best friend down, too. She was like a sister to me, she was there ever since we were children.

Reu wasn't really against the choices I make, he would always be a supportive boyfriend.

I would give up the world, if it meant his happiness. "It wouldn't hurt if I just go one, without dad finding out. Right?" I ask.

"If that's your decision, then I'll go with it." He replied. I look up the clock  it was already 8:00PM.

"It's already 8:00PM, and dad arrives at 10:00PM, so it would be better to be back by 9:00PM."

The party already started when we got there, the halls of Emily's house were decorated with pink party streamers, when Reu and I arrived the first thing I did was find Emily, she wasn't near the party area, so I guess she's probably hooking up with some hot guy she found in her room. The music was so loud, that I could be deaf by tomorrow. I need to know where Emily is, I can't survive in this party anymore, theirs too much people.

I squished through the crowd, and spot Luis at the bar talking to a young woman, who's older than him. "Luis, can you tell me where the heck is Emily?!" I shouted, he just continued to talk with the woman, so I grabbed his hand, dragging him outside of the mansion.

"What the hell are you up to, woman?!" he shouted. "Can you please tell me where Emily is? I need to know."

"She's in her room, crying out loud, and I don't know why, I tried asking her but she won't say a word." he said. I nodded, and run straight back toward the mansion. I went toward her room, but in front was a drunk Mark Liam, holding a Corona in his hand.

"What's your business, fool?" I ask, taking the Corona away from his hand, he has have enough of this for one day. "Go away! What the hell are you doing in the front of my best friend's room!" I shout back, he was just ignoring me as if I wasn't there. "I should ask you that." he replied later.

"She asked me to guard her room, in fact, someone just broke her heart." he said, I bet Lance broke her heart, he's been going places without her. Last week, there were rumors about him, that he got one girl at school pregnant, but Emily just ignored that rumor, she thought he was the kind hot type. But, unfortunately not, I've been suspicious about Lance, and I guess I was right.

When I looked back at Liam he was already passed out in the front of the door. I find him cute sleeping, I mean he is attractive, but his personality is far from my standards. I drag him by the side of the door, and quickly go inside.

I later found her in her bedroom, face covered by her knees. Apparently, she was crying out loudly. I quickly ran for her, slowly caressing her back.

"What's Mark Liam doing outside?" I ask.

"I made him guard of my front door, Lance couldn't stop coming in. So I told him it was a favor, beacause he didn't really did anything important, but hook-up with a couple of ladies."

"I didn't really expect him to guard, since he was really not trustworthy."

"He is actually trustworthy."

"You think so," I say, and looked at her hand,which had a long wound, blood dripping off of it.

"Are you okay, Emily?" I say. "Do I seem like I am?" she replied. I didn't really bothered to reply, since I knew she needed silence. Hours came by, and she just kept crying non-stop, she only stopped when she asked for water or tissues.

I cleaned her wound, and put a bandage over it.

She was just scrolling through her phone, when she jumped up and down the bed. "What?" I ask. "Take a look at this." She said, giving me her phone.

Shit.

"What the hell is this crap?" I swear. I can't believe who made this stupid rumor, this is really pointless, why me?

"It's only been thirty minutes since this post was posted, but it already got already 1.3k likes, can't you believe it Nicole? They think you have a relationship with Liam. So many comments about how jealous they are of you." she continued "Finally, the famous girl, has became even more famous."

"This can't be it, I can't be known as Mark Liam's bitch, I can't. They all know I have Reu, but they keep on making these stupid rumors all for nothing!" I can't accept reality, I shouldn't have dragged Mark  Liam aside, people think I'm trying to do things to him.

I fish out my phone and send a text to dad:

ME:

Dad, Can I sleep over at Emily's, We have a project and I can't come over. Promise you I'll behave.

DAD:

Okay, as long as you won't go out ;)

ME:

Okay. Love you..

Reu was right, dad really trusts me a lot, and I shouldn't even let him down. I wonder how Reu's doing down there, the party was at a full swing, and I bet a lot of people are still down there, some even looking for me.

I should probably send him a text, he might be worried. I quickly went off the bed, going outside, looking out i the terrace, and Reu was right beneath me, I send out a text saying:

ME:

Reu, I'm up here, look up!

REU:

:(

ME: 

What happened??

REU:

I know your above me right now. . .

ME:

Yeah, could you come right up here.

REU:

Have you been using me, Nics?

ME:

No. Never. I love you Reu.

REU:

No. I don't think so—

ME:

Can you come up here? I want to explain what happened.

He quickly went upstairs, and I came to meet him by the stairs "I am not cheating on you." I say out clearly and loudly. "Yes, I want to believe you, but I can't."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid I'll lose you. I can't trust you too much, I want to, but I just can't. Can you understand me, Nicole?"

"Yes. I understand what your feeling right now, but I just want to clarify that I didn't cheat on you. I love you, Reu, and you know that I love you too much to ever cheat on you."

I give him a soft gentle kiss on the lips, making him feel at ease, I placed my hand over his ass, squeezing it over, and over again.

I later break away from him, "Did that let you relieve yourself?"

He nodded, facing me one last time, and running away, never saying one damn word to me, what he hell has been floating in his mind.

I don't mind him, and run away to the other the other direction, to Emily's room. When I arrived at her room, she was asleep, I guess I should probably go back home now. Everything wasn't really what I expected tonight, I was physically and emotionally drained. I wanted to talk to someone right now, but everyone I knew needed space, some were busy about their own business, I didn't want to bother them. I had my own whirl wind of situations, and I wanted to be brave, and face them all by my own.

I walked straight toward home, it wasn't really a far walk, it was considerably near. The time was 11:00PM,  When I arrived home, dad was lying in the couch watching a show, that he probably recorded in the DVR. "Why did you come home? I thought you had a project. Did you really miss me that much?"

"Yeah, I miss you, and the project was quicker than we expected. So, I went back home, I really didn't want to sleep at Emily's tonight, I wasn't in the mood, she wasn't too." I say, giving dad a sweet smile.

"I better sleep now, tomorrow is a school day." I hurried upstairs, and slept. There wasn't anything to do, anyway.

Morning at school was awkward, Reu was off-track, and I couldn't think about anything but him. He looked so cute. I controlled my temper every time someone looked at me like some kind of bitch.

I knew I was better off alone than hanging out with someone else. There was Emily, but she had other problems to handle.

||| HAHA. I hate seeing my old writing, it sucksss😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 49.7K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
580K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
294K 34K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...