My Lost Puppy(Punk Michael Cl...

By herecomescliffoconda

"You know," I say,"you're like a lost puppy." He smirks and says,"Only in this case, the puppy is in contr... More

Meet Anna Leon
My Mom Warned Me About You
What's That On Your Neck?
Who's Your Friend?
America the Beautiful
Break Her Heart
Try Hard
Secret's Out
Home Sweet Home
Oh Shit
5 Seconds of Summer?
Go
Not Letting Go
Don't Change
Promises
Surprise, Surprise
Kiss Me
Leaving
Goodbye
soooooo....
kay
new story
Long time no talk
Story

Murica

2.5K 62 10
By herecomescliffoconda

   Today is the final day of school and I am so anxious. The whole morning, I have been bouncing up and down. I also leave for America today and I'm dreading it. Four more horrible classes to go.

   Class passes by pretty quickly and before I know it, I'm walking out of the doors of the highschool. Michael is waiting beside the bike rack with one of his cut up tee shirts.

   "Borrow that from Ash?" I question hugging him tightly.

   He grabs my backpack and swings it over his shoulder. It is pink and has a puppy dog jutting out of it. Michael just carries on walking hand in hand walking with me as if it is nothing.

   "Luke took all my others and hasn't washed them. I needed something to pick you up in," he said and smirks down at me.

   I roll my eyes at him and bump my shoulder against his arm. He is like a giant compared to me. His six foot figure towers over my five foot five one.

   "You could've just come shirtless," I say jumping on his back.

   We get some weird looks. Goody girl and punk rocker together doesn't seem like a good combo to people. They gawk at us from a distance and some whisper.

   "I could've, but you've claimed this and I don't think you want anyone looking at what is yours, yeah?" he suggests turning his head to look at me on his back.

   "Very true. Not what we want," I confirm with a giggle.

   The walk is filled with jokes and puns. Mostly from Michael because he is a comedy genius, but sometimes I make a good one. Every once in a while, he would push me back up so I wasn't falling.

   Before I knew it, I could see my house. I open the door and let him in behind me. Mom is sitting at the table with her laptop doing business things so I just wave and jog up to my room.

   "I'm not going to see this room for two weeks," I say with realization.

   Michael wraps his arms around my waist from behind and sets his head on my shoulder. His grip isn't too tight, but isn't loose either. Its just right. Safe is the only way I can describe it.

   "It'll pass quicker than you know it, princess."

   "I sure hope so," I sigh out and turn around his grasp.

   My lips meet his and automatically he kisses back. The kiss doesn't last long, but it could tell a million stories.

   "I'll miss you," he whispers.

   "I'll miss you, too, Mr. Clifford," I say wrapping my arms around his waist to bring him into a hug.

   My mom knocks on my door which interrupts our heart felt moment. She tells us that we need to put my luggage in the car and head out.

   I sigh and Michael goes to get my two suitcases. I knock on Teagan's door and wait for him to open up.

   "We're leaving for the airport, Teag. Are you coming?" I ask looking up at his figure.

   He nods and shut the door behind him. Michael is already in the car so all we are waiting on is mom. She quickly rushes out and gets in the car.

   Michael and I are sitting in the back. Mom and Teagan are sitting up front. They're off in their own little conversation so that left me in Michael in silence.

   I just lean against him and make his arm go around my neck. I intertwine our fingers and smile up at him.

   "Can we take a picture?" I ask him suddenly.

   He grins at me and I take it as a yes. I pull out my phone and click the camera icon. The screen has our faces on it and I quickly smile.

   He sticks out his tongue and does the rock on sign with his free hand. I just smile wide and snap the picture.

   "That was cute," I gush over the picture.

   "Not as cute as you, babe."

   There's an obvious blush on my face so I just burry my face in his chest. He chuckles and I feel the vibrations.

   Our little cuddle fest is cut short when mom parks other car at the airport and steps out to get my bags. We all follow suit and I look around the large unfamiliar area.

   They all wait for the plane with me. The lady announces that the pane will being leaving in 15 minutes and my mom starts to get up and hug me.

   "I'll miss you while you're gone, baby doll. Don't forget about us in the big country of America," mom whispers kissing my hair.

  I smile at her sadly and kiss her cheek. She knows I'm going to dread it the whole time, but tries to make me feel better. That's how my mom is, she tries to make everything seem like a nice time.

   "I'll miss you, mommy. I love you," I say hugging her one more time.

   I've never been away from her for more than a week. Even then we were in the same country, let alone city. I get anxiety when I'm away from her for more than three days, how am I going to make it two weeks?

   Next to say goodbye is Teagan. He wraps his arms around me protectively. I feel him kiss the top of my head and I smile. He is the best big brother I can ask for even though he is a pain in the ass. His tall, lanky figure looks massive compared to mine.

   "Stay safe, Anna Bug. Don't be too rough on the man. Call me every night and tell me what happened. I want to know every single detail," he says and kisses my cheek.

   "Don't be silly, Teagan. I'll be calling and texting every hour. You'll get sick of me by the second day," I joke and hug him again.

   "Maybe, maybe not. You don't know that. I'll miss my little sister. Nobody to boss around for two weeks."

   Teagan pats me on the shoulder and moves to the side with mom. Michael comes over to me and sighs.

   He shoves his hands into his pocket and looks at his feet. There's no happy look on his face, no smirk. It makes me sad seeing him like this.

   "Michael, cheer up. We'll Skype every night, yeah?" I suggest hugging him.

   He wraps his arms around my body and takes in my scent. I nuzzle my head into his chest and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

   "Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't be this sad. Don't forget about me, okay, princess? Don't you go getting a Cali boy," he says jokingly.

   Even though he's joking, I can see he's also being partly serious.

   "I wouldn't dream of it. You're my lost puppy dog. I don't need two now, do I?"

   He smiles widely at me and kisses my cheek. Its that infamous grin that he always wears so well.

   "Babe, you're too cute, you know that?" I ask him.

   I lean in a kiss him softly. Teagan and mom are staring, I can feel it. That doesn't stop me, though. Two weeks without my lost puppy dog's kisses, how am I going to deal?

   "So I've been told."

   I smile at him and push myself away from him.

   "Don't go after someone else while I'm away, Mikey. Please," I whisper.

   Its hardly audible and I am surprised he hears it, but he does. He tilts my head up to look at him.

   "Never in a million years, baby."

    I hug him tight before the lady tells us the plane is boarding. I grab my luggage and wheel it away from the three.

   The plane is packed and it smells of body odor and old people. I plug my head phones in and listen to SWS until I drift off to sleep.

   The whole trip is filled with a baby screaming behind me and a mother trying to shush it. The guy beside me tries to start conversation every thing seconds by asking what I'm listening to. The flight attendant is the only one isn't annoying, mostly because she gives me food.

   Quite some time later, the flight comes to a stop. I get off the plane and look for my luggage. It only takes a couple seconds before I spot it.

   I hear my name being called and I turn around to see my dad waving both hands in the air like a crazy man. People are staring and I just look down and wheel my stuff over to him as quick as possible.

   He wraps his arms around my body before I could even get my hands off the luggage. I stand up straighter, but don't hug back. This doesn't seem to faze him.

   My dad let's go and runs his hands over my arms.

   "How have you been?" he asks with a huge smile.

   "As good as it gets," I say trying to put on the best fake smile I can muster.

   "That's good. How's your schooling?"

   He takes my bags and puts them in the trunk. I open the front passenger seat and get in.

   "All A's and B's. Like usual," I say and go to text Michael.

   "***-***-****: just landed in Cali. on my way to the house.xxx"

   "You for your smartness from your mom, you know that?" he asked pulling out of the airport.

   I nod and buckle my seat belt. I just want this conversation to be over with. Can't he tell?

   "***-***-****: How is it so far, princess? Good? Did you tell your mom?"

   "***-***-****: I'll call her when I get to his house. and he won't stop trying to make conversation. its awk and weird"

   "Got a boyfriend nowadays?" dad asks butting into my texting.

   I look outside and then purse my lips. He glances at me while he's stopped at a stoplight. I run my fingers through my hair.

   "Nope, not really."

   He nods and grips the steering wheel tighter as he turns to the right. I sigh and prop my head on my hand. He parks in a restaurant parking lot.

   "I figured you were hungry since you have been on the plane for several hours. Are you?" he questions.

    He gets out of the car and bends down to look at me through the opened window. I unbuckle my seatbelt and slide out of the car. He smiles at me widely.

   "Best food in LA. To me at least," he says winking.

   I nod and fake another smile. The restaurant looks decent and it smells wonderful. The waiters are dressed in nice dress clothes and they seem to be nice.

   "Jim, hey! Right this way!" a teenage boy says directing us to a table at the back of the restaurant.

   The boy's tag reads 'Patrick' and he looks about 17 or 18. Patrick looks at me and smiles once he gets us seated. I just awkwardly look at him and then look away.

   "Drinks?" he questions flipping open his little note pad.

   "I'll take a sprite. Anna?"

   "Sweet tea is fine," I say looking down at my phone and not paying much attention to the two males in front of me.

   "Alright. Coming right up," he replies walking away.

   I flip open my menu and glance at the menu. I already know what I want, but I have to act like I'm clueless. I turn to the page with a large picture of the chicken strips and point to it.

   "This," I state plainly and go to text Michael back.

   "***-***-****: I miss you Mikey"

   "Here you are," Patrick says placing our drinks in front of us," did you find out what you're ordering?"

   "She'll have the chicken strips and I'll have your California rolls."

    He walks away once he has it down.

   "What do you think about Patrick, eh?" dad hints pointing a finger towards his direction.

    "One, not polite to point. Two, no," I reply shaking my head.

   "Why not?" he asks slightly offended.

   "Not exactly my type of boy, Jim."

   "And what is?"

   "Not him," I state and pick up my phone because it dinged.

   "lost puppy dog: Miss you, too, princess. The boys asked for your number since they didn't get to say goodbye. You'll be getting some texts."

   I smile to myself thinking about how kind all four of the boys are. Looks definitely are deceiving in their cases. I'm glad I gave them a chance. Best decision in my life, I'd say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
105K 3.2K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
3.8M 89.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...