Beauty and the Hound - Sandor...

By feist_saggitarian08

A beauty. A she-wolf. A bastard. A lowborn. A fighter. Meela Stark. Lady Stark of Winterfell. Wife of Lord B... More

1 - The Heart Stirrer
2 - Bastards and Diners and Whispers
3 - The Heart Stirrer,the Wolf and the Tree
4 - King's Landing, the Hound and the Mountain
5 - The Savior, A bastard and A Kiss
6 - The Suitor, the Jealous Lover & the Maiden's story
8 -The Hound's Mate Call
9 - The King, the Lovers & The Attack
10 - The Heart Stirrer in Heat
11- The Lovers and The Lord's Surprise Visit?
12- The Lady's Return
13 - Lady Boutayre
14 - She lost Sandor but found a Clegane
15 - The Lord's Secret
16 - Her Own Hands
17 - She Was Wrath
18 - Kings Landing
19 - Game of Thrones
20 - The Iron Lady
21 - The Iron Lady, Hound and the Journey
22 - She was Wrath II
23 - Sticks and Stones may Break my Bones
24 - An Ally and a Reward
The Hound's Mate Call 2
25 - The Smallfolk and Sandor
26 - A Woman's Desires
27 - Battle of Blackwater
28 - A Crave for Intimacy
29 - Nights to Remember
30 - A Tree, An Attack, Meeting the lil Wolf
31 - The Brotherhood without Banners
32 - The Red Priestess
33 - Journey to the Twins
34 - The Mute & the Traitor
35 - A Fellowship for Winter
36 - The Hound & the Wolf
37 - The Wounded Hound
38 - Where I Belong
39 - Meela Clegane
40 - The Mute's Cries

7 - The Maiden, Lover and Choices

13K 288 78
By feist_saggitarian08

  Don't forget to vote and comment guys🖤

____________________________________

Her life changed when she realised the monster was protecting her.

Her sniffles had slowly quieted down. She was halfway gripping his arms when she dozed off, leaning on him.

   He carefully placed her on her bed but she only snuggled closer to him instead of her warm pillow.

   He felt his heart drop at her sudden action.
He pushed her hands away and she woke up, looking at him. Her eyes already starting to water.

'Shhh let me take off my armour alright?'
Meela never moved. She eyed him while he removed his armour. He gulped watching her watch him. Did she really want him to sleep next to her? He almost felt nervous under her stare, but he ignored it.

The bed had a shifting sound when he dropped himself next to her. Sensing his presence, she got closer and buried her face on his neck, her palms resting on his chest and it felt so foreign to him.

No woman had touched him the way she did. He should have roughly pushed her away but instead, he found himself wrapping his arm around her waist.

His lips formed a smile when he kissed her cheek. It was still red and puffy from the crying and he couldn't stop looking at her. Even when she was crying he had found her so beautiful to look at. He heard her little snores and saw that she had a light drool on the corners of her lower lip.

  He would be lying if he said she was pretty at that moment but he couldn't really take his eyes off her. His hands wouldn't stop tucking her hair, running down her cheeks and tracing her facial features.

He kissed her forehead. Then kissed it again. Then her cheeks, her nose, her cheeks again and her lips. She was still asleep but a smile formed on her face.

    He smiled, kissing her cheeks again. It was all new to him. But he found it so addicting to kiss her face and he did it quite a few times before settling down.

Deeply sighing, he peacefully slept that night.

......

Sandor had woken early before sunrise, not wanting the handmaidens to find their lady with the Hound.

The only thing running on his mind was that Meela shouldn't be caught by the handmaidens being seen sleeping with him.

The rumours would spread way too fast and he couldn't risk it. But he didn't want to leave her though.

She was sprawled on top of him. One leg on her bed and another wrapped on his waist, dangerously  above his cock. Her hands were on his chest and she looked so calm under her sleep.

    Her smallclothes were still on and he playfully smirked. Slowly he tried to remove them wanting to give her an orgasmic morning but he stopped his own actions.

   He remembered what would happen if her handmaidens had barged in. They would think their lady had a scandalous encounter and it will bring a bigger trouble.

   He sighed, brushing her long black locks.
Her warmth, her scent was too intoxicating for him. He found it so hard to move away from her not because of her sprawled on him, but because of his own willpower. He didn't want to leave her.

It took him a solid hour to get out of her bed.

   Kissing her forehead, Sandor left her chambers hoping the Heart Stirrer wouldnt remember what they did last night.

How she cried. How vulnerable she had been. How she told the truth. How she became numb and then had bursts of emotions.

Meela on the other hand had a wonderful dream. She was sleeping with someone. He had a musky scent and she snuggled closer to him the entire night. It reminded her of Sandor and she couldn't stop smiling. It felt so real but somehow she knew it couldn't be real. Maybe it was just a really good dream.

    'My lady!!'

Meela jolted awake and panicked, looking around her. Both her handmaidens had a horrifying look on their faces.

  'What?!'

'You're in your small clothes Milady. Did someone enter you room last night? We are so sorry. We got too carried away by the dinner....'

Meela sighed in relieve, rubbing her temples. She has gotten a slight headache because of the sudden wake. They caused her quite a fright. And now she knew she wasn't dreaming, and last night's events did take place.

     'It...was too hot last night. And I was too tired to change into my nightdress so I just slept. Not a big deal about it..'

'Your eyes look swollen Milady. Are you alright?'

     'I just had some time alone that's all. Nothing wrong with a a young woman crying when she misses her family.'

    She kept quiet all afternoon. She knew what happened last night. How the man who intended to rape her ended up comforting her to sleep.

   But he was gone in the morning and she didn't understand why. Why didn't he stay? It was almost like he didn't want the maids to find her with him.

His smell was still on her. She could still smell his scent on her bare skin and couldn't stop thinking of his filthy words and touches.

   She didn't understand what she wants. She didn't know what to do.

This ongoing thing she has with Sandor, she knew she must have a word with him about this, but she didn't know how or what to talk. It was very important she spoke about this with him. However her encounter with Sandor was the least of her worries when news was received that Lord Eddard was attacked, leaving him limping.

Meela was shocked when she heard that her uncle was attacked by Sir Jaime before he fled and injured her uncle's leg. She certainly didn't expect Sir Jaime to do such cowardly acts and fled from King's Landing. She was angry with him.

Lord Eddard was bedridden for a few days and she didn't leave his side. Arya was with her, refusing to leave him alone and helped Meela.

   When he had healed, he was to use a wooden stick as a mean of stability and it felt very weird to watch him roam around with that.

She kept herself busy by taking care of her ill uncle. She didn't meet anyone else or talk to anyone. Not even Sandor.

The dinner banquet was the last she had seen Sandor, and she would sometimes see him quickly walking down hallways while she stayed in her uncle's chambers.

Victor to her surprise actually stayed longer than she expected. He would often come to Lord Eddard's chambers to talk to him. But he never made an effort to talk to Meela, something she was very relieved of.

Shortly later, once Lord Eddard was able to move around with his stick, he invited the girls for an early dinner at his chambers. However Sansa didn't join them and it made him very upset. But he didn't show it.

He asked about Arya and her dancing lessons, how she was adjusting to King's Landing. It was an actual conversation with his daughter and Meela was very happy. Arya was delighted to spend an ample of time with her father after so long. He didn't talk much with Meela and she knew he would have a word with her after Arya left. After they had their dinner, he sent Arya to her chambers saying he wanted a moment alone with Meela.

Turning towards her he finally spoke.

'So what happened between you and Victor?'
Meela was halfway enjoying her steak when her uncle asked her.

'Nothing interesting I suppose.'

'He didn't approach you for a marriage proposal?'

'Yes he did but..'

'You said no?'
She didn't answer him.

  'Of course you did. It's not like there aren't good men like him in Westeros, we can surely find another one,' he gave a sarcastic remark again.

'Uncle, he said he will return in a few months and I told him I will answer him then. It's too soon now and...'

'Yes but anything can happen. Just like how I was fine yesterday and today I'm half crippled and eating dinner with you. Who knows what might happen tomorrow?'

'If you kept quiet about whatever you're investigating about surely no harm would come to you.'

    'What nonsense are you saying Meela!'

Lord Eddard was furious.

'Meela don't compare your issue with mine. Whatever I'm doing is..'

'Jeopardising your safety and your daughters. If you continue this, I won't be the one who doesn't have a suitor. It will be both your daughters and you might not even be able to rescue them. I love you and my sisters, uncle. But should any harm come to them while they are in this city...'

Ned had pushed his table and he stood holding onto his stick, his eyes were bulging and he was angry.

Lord Eddard didn't press about his matters but was instead more worried about Meela. He didn't admit that he was putting his daughter's life was at risk but was more persistent on Meela marrying Victor.

'You're getting married to Victor and that's it. It's not your choice anymore. It's my choice and I need to make sure all my daughters are safe and away from this misery.'

'He is not who I want.'

'Aye he is not. But he is who you need.'

She was fuming in anger. Rage had gotten her. She decided she has heard enough and made her way towards the door.

'Good night Uncle.'

She stormed off, but she didn't head to her chambers. Instead she walked around The Red Keep.

The sun had set and night was approaching. A cool breeze had set its way and she knew it was going to be a long, cold night. She walked around until she reached a particular corridor that displayed Blackwater bay with the perfect eye catching sun set.

'It's late. Why aren't you in your chambers?'
She heard the familiar raspy voice again. He was right behind her but she didn't make any effort to turn.

'It's beautiful.'

'It's late.'

'Walk me to my chambers then ser.'

Sandor had missed her badly. He hadn't seen her in a long time. She was too busy tending after her uncle that he couldn't use any excuse to see her.

She was now standing so close to him. A cool breeze hit them, and he couldn't help but inhale her scent that involuntarily hit his nostrils.

He swallowed nervously. He wanted her. Not just for the sake of lust. No doubt he wants to fuck her mad. He will always want that.

But he also wanted her to be next to him. He wanted to be selfish for once. Make her his and marry her. Keep her to himself. Give her a good life. He knew he was a lowborn. But he had saved a lot of money from the tourneys he had won, and he was sure he can at least buy a manor for her. Buy her beautiful clothes and keep her stomach full.

He would take good care of her. But he was scared. Would she actually want to come with him?

He had his own insecurities. He knew he wasn't the least bit good looking. He wasn't a highborn either. His heartbeat had begun speeding up as they were walking to her chambers.

He wanted nothing more than to push her inside and make love to her. Not just slam into her and leave her breathless. He could do that to anyone. But not this woman.

He wanted this woman to kiss him. Run her mouth along his scars, face and body. He loved it. He felt so wanted and it affected him a lot.

He was a bloody murderer and here he was acting like a complete silly girl wanting kisses there and here.

   Meela let out a deep breath when she reached her chambers but he gently grabbed her arm.

She was touched by his sudden gentle manner and she turned to face him. He was dangerously close to her, and he only moved closer to her, taking in her scent again. He pushed the strands of hair from her face and caressed her cheeks.

'Sandor,' she breaths.

  He loved touching her. Her cheeks were warm and soft, nothing like his hard rough skin. He brushed his face against hers, inhaling her sweet vanilla scent. Meela smiles, feeling ticklish when his rough thick beard brushes against her cheeks. His large hand moved to cup the back of her head, pulling her for a kiss.

   But someone else was there.

'I hope I'm not interrupting anything.' She was startled by Victor's voice and as a reflex, she immediately pushed Sandor but she couldn't.

He was like a huge tree; tall and heavy. Not budging at all by her pushes so she stepped backwards and moved away from him. That caused a frown to form on Sandor's face. He felt hurt by Meela's actions.

'No you're not.'

  She said walking towards Victor but Sandor held her arm again. It wasn't rough like how he used to forcefully pull her, but she still stopped in her tracks and looked at him.

    She saw his eyes and they glistened. Those brown eyes were begging her not to leave. Her eyes softened when she saw his vulnerable side.

Meela knew that if she went after Victor, it would be over. There wouldn't be anything anymore between her and Sandor. But she didn't know what to do. She was forced to choose. A highborn who can keep her safe or a lowborn who can keep her safe. Both of them could keel her safe. One with his intellectual influence, another with his bare hands.

Sandor didn't say a thing and neither did his facial expressions showed anything but inside he was screaming. He wanted her to stay with him. He wanted her to choose him instead of Victor.

Although the chances were slim, deep down he had a small hope that she won't leave him.

But she did.

   She struggled to let go of his grip and he had no choice but to let her go. He turned away and straight headed for his chambers, not saying another word.

  And she felt broken. Completely broken. She had chosen Victor, not Sandor.

....

   Sandor felt angry. He wanted her so bad. If only she came with him, he would have shown her the gentle side of him. He would have given her everything. But she chose the highborn cunt over him.

He felt like a fool for believing that she actually considered him as the one she wanted. He felt angry. Enraged. Hurt. Pain.

Images of her sleeping on top of him didn't leave his mind. How lovely she had looked. How she didn't let him move even an inch away from her. How her breath hit his neck and how he had to control himself not to fuck her while she was still asleep.

Oh her eyes, her neck, her long limbs, her breasts, her hips, her beautiful arse and her smell. How her cunt was. How it smelt. How much he wanted to rub her delicate nub and eat her.

   How he wanted to pound deep inside her, filling her stomach with his seed. How much he wanted her to clench around him. How much he wanted to lie on her chest despite the sweat and smell.

How much he wanted to fuck her mercilessly until she couldn't handle the pleasure. How he wanted her to scream his name and begging him to stop.

He was too aroused and hurt. His mind wouldn't stop thinking about her. Images of Meela naked and wet waiting for him didn't seem to leave his thoughts. Her kisses and how her soft skin brushed, causing rough friction between his skin. She was too intoxicating and overwhelming for him that even the Hound couldn't handle it.

He didn't head for his chambers. Instead he found himself leaving the Red Keep, heading straight for Little Finger's brothel.

He didn't like the smell of brothels. He usually
brought a whore back to his chambers. But the entire Red Keep reminded him of Meela Stark. He didn't have much options than to fuck a whore right there.

'Ah finally the Hound needs a bitch in heat,'a whore said to him.

  It was the whore Ros from Winterfell. Sandor didn't speak much with her, although she seemed less fake than any other whores. He just wants to get his business done.

'Get me a tall black haired one. Now!' He ordered.

The whore smirked at him, slowly leaving and bringing in 3 other beautiful ladies who had dark hair. They were tall. They were pretty. But they weren't her.

   None of them reminded him of her. And he didn't want them. But he didn't have a choice. He was desperately in need of some mad rough sex.

He didn't care that the girls were scared to even look at him. He randomly picked on and she brought him to an empty bed that smelt of dust.

He didn't like it there. He didn't like the whores. He didn't like what he was doing. But he needed a distraction.

From the black haired beauty who stole his heart.

   'You want to fuck me like a bitch? I'm all yours tonight,' she smirked, licking her lips and he didn't find himself being turned on even the least bit.

He only stared at her while she undressed. She had beautiful perky boobs and a small waist. She came closer to him and started rubbing herself against his breeches.

He was erect now, full of want but still something stopped him. He wanted a release. And this whore could give him that. But all that came to his mind was the same woman. Meela.

  He just couldn't do it. He didn't want to fuck that whore. He only wanted Meela. He was so angry and frustrated this was happening. He just pushed her to her bed and stormed off.

   She was confused to why he did that. The whore outside tried to stop him and get him back inside but Sandor had already rode Stranger, making his way back to the castle.

   It was already night fall when he rode to the stables, leaving Stranger, as he sped to his chambers.

The moment he had gotten into his chambers, he snatched his armour away. He threw it across the floor, not bothering about the clanking sound it made. With only his tunic on he undid his breeches.

Taking out his cock, he rested himself on his wooden chair and started stroking his shaft, pumping his aching cock. Gasps and groan filled the room as he increased his pace.

  She was the only thing on his mind. Her alone. Her facial features. Her hair. Her breasts. Her hips. Her waist. Her.

   How much he wished his hands was her sweet smelling cunt. How much he wanted her to take the lead and slide into him, letting his full length fill her and moving and groaning. How much he would have loved to watch her try to dominate him. How much he wanted her to kiss his scars, his body. How he wanted her to wrap her beautiful sensual lips around him.

She was driving him mad. His pumping became rapid and rough as he let his head fall against his chair. He was close. Just when he was about to come the chamber doors had opened.

   He got distracted for only a moment but all the built up pleasure and excitement had been gone. He growled, turning to his door to see who had disturbed him. His eyes only grew wide and his breathing started to get slower.

   The woman he was too busy thinking about while he stroked his cock, was now standing at his doorstep.

Meela was gaping when she saw his huge manhood which had then erected in a full force, proudly standing in front of her.

.....

   Meela felt her heart ache more and more as Sandor moved further from her.

     'I'm sorry for interrupting you Meela but...'
She turned to face the Lord.

'You told me you will leave King's Landing after the dinner banquet but here you are? Is there something you need from me?'

  'I just figured I would stay here for a while. See the things that are actually happening. Now I'm convinced that for your own safety, you should marry me. By doing that you get to keep your sisters save as well..'

'What makes you say that? My sisters? I don't....'

'Look around you Meela. Look what happened to Lord Eddard. You think that's the end? You really think they won't repeat this kind of attacks?'

Meela pursed her lips, lowering her gaze.

'Think about this Meela. You really want to ignore all this matters and go after the Hound?'

Watching her drop her gaze to her feet and not trying to convince him otherwise, he continued.

'He won't protect you. The first thing that will happen once Lord Stark isn't there for you three, they will order the Hound to kill you. And I believe that won't be just what he does. He will rape you. Anything to please the Lannisters. That's why they called him a loyal Lannister dog. That's what he is.'

'Thats enough Victor. Thank you for your concern. But I can't marry you. I don't want to. And I don't need to.'

'He will protect you? Is that what you believe?'

She tried to argue but she didn't have enough facts to deny what Victor was saying. So she kept quiet again. Her mouth couldn't form any sentence. She chewed on her lower lip, still looking down.

  'He won't protect you Meela. He only wants you because you're beautiful just like any other man would.'

  No.
He won't.
He wouldn't.
She knew him.

Sandor was the man who had restrained her and sexually assaulted her but only because he knew she wanted it too. But the moment she pushed him away, he never forced himself on her. He had let her flee, even comfort her at times. And he had saved her life from the Mountain even when he had no reason to. She's had enough encounters with him to prove it.

That Sandor Clegane wouldn't harm or hurt her.

She remembered how that night against the tree he had let her flee. How after the dinner banquet, he had restrained her and brought her wonders. How she was crying after telling him about her childhood nightmare and how he comforted her. How he had covered her in his cloak and softly cooed her to sleep when she went through a panic attack.

  She didn't know him as well as anyone else but she knew enough that he cared.

Someone cared. Genuinely cared for her. Sandor Clegane cared for her. Someone who had no ties to her nor any benefits for keeping her safe hadn't used her. And when she tried to free herself from his grip, he had let her go.

   'You're wrong,' she finally said.
His brows raised in confusion.

'That man had no love for me. Didn't care about me. Didn't want to use me. Never forced himself on me. And when he did make a move he never fucked me without my consent.'

She didn't hesitate saying such  cuss words in front of the Lord.

'Although he was madly lusting after me, he never forced me or any sort. He saved me. He comforted me when I needed someone to be there for me. And he did all that without expecting anything. Now that he actually wants me, I didn't give him the chance. Instead I pushed him away and came to you. But now I know. If that man can still protect and respect me even when he wasn't in love with me, I cannot imagine the wonders he will do when he actually is in love with me.'

Victor let out a chuckle and she glared at him.
'He is a murderer Meela. You suppose you can fall in love with a murderer?'

    'I'm not exactly a saint either. I have sinned as much as him. And I don't care anymore. This is my choice. And I want the Hound. The lowborn ugly non Ser everyone hates. I want him and him alone.'

  He didn't say anything. Instead he just formed a small smile and before he could say anything, she gently lowered her head as a mean of respect and left him.

Victor knew this woman was stubborn. And he knew she didn't want him. She knew it was a risky move to do it but she already did it and there was no going back. She had ruined her chance for freedom for Sandor.

  Shutting her chamber doors, she let out a deep breath.

Her heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest. She had rejected the most eligible suitor of Westeros for the ugliest, most dangerous man in Westeros.

  What an irony, she thought.

She knew she would be meeting Victor again. She knew they would cross paths again but she didn't care. All she wanted was Sandor.

And Sandor alone.

  She knew she hurt his feelings. She saw the pain in his eyes when she pushed him away. But now she knew, she didn't care if he wanted her only for her body. No matter what, Sandor would be gentle and protect her always. And she wanted him. As a man. A husband. She wanted him to take her maidenhood. She wanted to kiss his scars and fears away.

   She was too focused on meeting Victor earlier that she hadn't notice how handsome Sandor had looked. His eyes were the same brown cold ones that always enticed her. His beard had grown. An inch longer at least. She licked her lips as she thought about him.

    That man maybe a killer but he sure knew how to bring her wonders. Desires that never came to her mind before came to her. She had unexplainable aches deep down her core that left her frustrated. He had teased her a lot and she hated it.

She knew exactly how to make it up to the Hound. And she knew she can't wait any longer. He might be rough with her, but only the kind of rough she loved. She wanted his rough hands all over her. She wanted his rough kisses. Wanted his beard brushing her skin. She wanted his musky scent to stick all over her.

She excused her handmaidens saying she wanted some time alone. After they left she took out her robe and went to her cupboard.

    Looking at her wooden cupboard, she skimmed through her nightdresses and her black one caught her attention.

   She smirked, looking at it.

  It wasn't a thick one to protect her from the cold night but it hid whatever she was wearing inside and she knew it was the perfect disguise. She brushed her hair and tied it up into a messy bun and didn't wear her small clothes. Instead she just wore her nightdress and slipped on a black cloak.

    And so that's how she stormed off to her lover's chambers after she was convinced everyone must have been asleep. She took her favourite wine bottle along and left.

   She entered his chambers without knocking, hoping to surprise him but instead she was the one who got surprised.

He was sitting on an old wooden chair which surprisingly didn't break from his weight. He had his clothes on but his breeches were lowered to his thighs and he was out open for her to see everything.

   He eyes immediately went to his proud manhood standing in glory the moment he set his eyes on her.

She gasped, watching his length and size. She knew how the process would go. A man would insert his manhood inside a woman and it would hurt her a lot. The Septas often said how it was their duty to lie on their bed and please their man every way possible. She found it to be complete utter rubbish. It was rather stupid for her.

She never knew what a man would look like underneath but she certainly wasn't expecting it to be this this huge. It did reflect his size and she slowly looked towards his cramped bed. Then she looked at him again, her eyes darting to take another look at his manhood.

She gulped looking at his size. How will he enter her. It would give her huge pain. She felt her walls clench tightly at the thought of the pain. But strangely, she only felt herself ache with more need than ever.

Her mind entered a fantasy world of their own but she ignored them all and smirked, walking in with the wine bottle.

He didn't say anything or move when she walked towards him. Placing the wine on the table he was sitting near to, she paused her steps.

She didn't dare look at his loin again, knowing her mind would wander off again and had a hard time to look at his eyes.

  'You going to cover yourself up?'
She finally spoke.

'Leave.'
He turned away when he stood, tying his breeches and facing the wall.

' I won't.'
'Marry the cunt Lord and fuck him. Do whatever the fuck you want. Just...just leave me alone.'

'I can't.' Her voice sounded like a plead.

'Don't, woman. Look at you. You're a fucking highborn. And you're fucking hot as fuck. I'm not gonna lie. I was fucking my hand thinking it was you and I wanted it to be so real. But no. I do this and my head will be on a spike. I care for my life enough. I don't want this fucking shit with you. I'm a killer...'

'So am I.'
'You don't know a thing about killing girl..'
'Enlighten me then.'
'What you sparred with a few knights and slashed the Mountain so you think you're dangerous? I can split you into two without a sword and I..'

'I tortured and killed all the 5 men who raped my mother before I even start to bled.'

His brows furrowed, taking in what she just told her. He didn't want her to continue. Not after what happened that night. She smirked again. He always feared it when she was smirking.

'Don't worry. I won't cry anymore. That was the first time I cried in years. And yes I was a numb child all those years. I never cried. I wasn't a normal child. I knew what the world was like. And killing made me happy. Made me glad. Made me satisfied. Nothing felt better than slaughtering those filthy rats.

   I still remember. My uncle waking me up much earlier than anyone one day and brought me to the training alley and there was a man tied to a pole. I saw him and I knew who he was. One of the rapers. My eyes grew wide and I turned towards my uncle and do you know what he said?

He told me,' This man will be your practising tool. You will train and gain your strength everyday with him,' and he gave me a wooden pole. I was only 10. He left me alone then and I practised. That raper received blow after blow. Every evening after I was done with him, he was brought to his dungeon and forcefully fed with food and water and given ointment to heal. But he never did heal, he died after a moon and by then I already have the strength to start sparring.

The second raper my uncle brought in, I sparred on him. He was tied up to the pole. I used him as my punching bag.

Everyday. Before I had my lessons with my Septa. After my lessons. Before nightfall.

  My fists were bloody. My knuckles started to tear. He was given the same treatment like the first one. His body became bloody and wounded with dark marks all over just like my first victim. But he was the strongest. He survived 3 moons.

The third one however wasn't there. He wasn't tied to the pole like the previous 2. Instead Lord Eddard had made me practise my archery skills with him. Of course I was a very good archer even before. But I pretended like I was a complete beginner. Letting my arrows hit his arms, legs, stomach. The whole day I practised and he was covered in sweat and blood. My arrows only maimed him. With my last arrow I aimed straight at his groin and I have never heard someone scream any louder. He cried, begging and cursing. Everyone was there but none dared to question me. With a small dagger, I walked slowly and ran my blade along his torso before slitting his throat.

The fourth one was easy. I went hunting with my uncle and brothers and they made him run. Aimed at him with ease and my arrow hit the back of his neck. I saw him fall and choke on his own blood. The last one I used my first sword and fought him. My uncle was unhappy with it but he never stopped me. The fifth one was no expert in fighting, but it was still challenging for me so I took my time and with a sword and 2 daggers I gave the last raper the worst death.

I chopped his balls off and ran my blade across his stomach and while he fell to his knees I slit his throat and he laid there, dead.

So tell me now Sandor Clegane. Am I still the good girl?'

Sandor's face showed her nothing except for his eyes that were gleaming. He was in awe. The way she explained the killings and how her eyes shone in excitement turned him on.

His cock had started to grow hard so he turned to painfully adjust himself before pouring the wine she had brought for both of them.

'You're my good girl.'

He was proud with her and for the first time, he smiled. Her eyes glinted, smiling as she went towards the table.

She looked around her. He had a very cramped up chamber. A small bed at the corner of his room that didn't seem to fit his size. A large wooden tub that looks like it hadn't been used in ages. A small table with only room for 2 people to sit and a rack where she saw nothing interesting except for different tunics and breeches.

'You live here?' The grimace on her face made him laugh.

'Aye I live here.'

'Where do you bath?'

'The tub is there for a reason girl.'

She looked at him and again at his tub.
'It looks like it hadn't been used for days.'

  'When you're the sworn swordshield you dont have time for personal needs. You work the whole day and guard the cunts the entire night and only get a day off or two.'

She didn't seem satisfied at his answer at all. He washed his hands and took out 2 goblets pouring his wine.

'What happened to that cunt?'

'Which one are you referring to?' She asked, her big eyes stared at him with a curiosity that made him bite his inner cheek.

He sighed thinking about her. How could a woman look so beautiful and so cute at the same time?

'The cunt who tried to get between your legs.'

'He is right here standing in front of me,' she said with the nicest smile she could give and he stopped smiling.

She was driving him to the edge and he walked towards her.

'You have a lovely smile. But you won't be smiling when you're begging me to stop fucking you mad with my hand on your cunt. And I won't stop until you pass out on me halfway.'

She stopped smiling. Her light gasp became the only sound audible enough to hear in the chamber room.

'So don't try to do this teasing with me. It won't work. Tell me now why are you here Meela? And what happened to Victor?'

She batted her eyelashes and he looked confused.
His hard cheeks and confused look made her only want him more. She licked her lower lip while still looking at him. His brown eyes had already grown dark.

She knew it was dangerous to tease him but she wanted to. The excitement was too much to handle and she wanted him to take her. Right there. Now.

So she grabbed his neck and jumped to kiss him. He exhaled deeply, his hands reaching her hips but instead they went to her shoulders to push her away.

'You belong to that Lord cunt. Go to him...'

'I didn't want him. I broke off the alliance the night we met. I can't look at him the way I look at you.'

She couldn't stand his stare anymore. She was blushing deep when she started to confess in front of Sandor.

'I can't look at any other man because of you.'

'I'm a murderer girl. Go back to him. I'm as much of a killer as much as I am an ugly dog,' he said backing away from her, but she with the small courage she had built over the few seconds, she walked together with him, even closer.

'But you want me. You just called me your good girl and..'

'Aye I want you more than any other fucking cunt but no. I killed a lot of people. Girls and men. I killed kids. I killed that boy in the woods and I didn't regret it at all..'

'But you didn't,' she said, her gaze not leaving his while he still walked backwards until he hit his chair.

  He slowly sat on it, annoyed with what she was saying.

'You didn't kill Mycah..'
'I killed him girl. I told you, he ran but not very fast. I slashed his body like how my brother would have slashed you. I'm nowhere different than him.'

'You can't lie to me Sandor Clegane.'
'And what makes you say that?'
'You didn't kill him. You wouldn't.'
'Why wouldn't I kill him?'
'You had a choice to rape me that night. You had the choice to rape me twice. But you didn't. You let me run that night at the forest. That night at my chambers, you covered me with a cloak when I was crying. A murderer would have threatened me and raped me even when I was crying. You didn't. I made you sleep next to me but you didn't do anything to me the entire night. You aren't a coward. You couldn't have killed him.'

He gulped the contents from the bottle and looked down. She stood in front of him, still waiting for his reply.

'He drowned.'
She didn't say a word, only looking back at him. Her eyes urging him to continue.

  'I didn't have a choice. I had to kill him. To survive. I would have given him an easier, faster death but he jumped into the water. Had to chase him down the stream and when I did, his dead eyes were staring back at me. I took my sword and slashed his body and brought him back to the tent.'

She walked closer to him and Sandor didn't flinch nor move. He let his head fall down, his hair covering his face.

She held his face in her hands, causing him to face her. She was looking at him with the same loving eyes again. Like the time he almost lost his head to Gregor at the tourney.

He knew she wasn't faking it. He didn't move away when she held his face and kissed his scars. He shut his eyes tightly, shivering.

'Don't. Do. This.'
   He gritted his teeth and felt her lips move away.
  'Don't do this and leave me again.'

  It wasn't a warning. It wasn't a threat. It was the Hound begging the Heart Stirrer not to leave.

  And that was the moment she knew, she loved him.
She wanted him. She wanted him more than any other man.
   'I won't.'

The moment she said that, a tear brushed down his eye and she wiped it off.

'If you do this. You're mine. I won't let you leave. You will be stuck with the ugly dog and...'

   'Good.'

   Without breaking the stare, she sat on his lap and automatically his hand snakes around her waist pulling her closer to him.

   'I'm ugly. They will mock you. They will treat you like dirt.'

'I don't care. I want you. And only you. I want to kiss those scars every night. I want to look at you whenever I wake in the morning. I want to have your children. Whatever they call it. The hound's pup or anything. I want it. I want to grow old with you. I feel more safer with you than anyone else. Let those people call me whatever they want. I won't let them hurt you. And I know you won't let them hurt me. I...I love you.'

  He knew he didn't deserve her. But he heard her confess her feelings. And he was too selfish too push her away. Not after this.

'And I don't care about those scars. The more you talk about it, the more I kiss it.'

She caressed his burnt side, gazing deep into his eyes.

    'Kiss it then. Make it better.'

*****
The next chapter is private. You have to follow me to read the next chapter. Warning, contains explicit content!😜🔞⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.6K 100
"You idiot! You know she is already promised to one of the Stark boys. Then you would have both me and Ned stark after your head." Sandor warned his...
18.9K 935 65
Davina Targaryen was focused on fun and adventure when they took their trip north she never expected to fall in love. 🐉 "What you're looking for h...
247K 11.5K 77
King Aerys Targaryens little sister Avalon caught the eye of Tywin Lannister across the crowded room of her brothers coronation and he hasn't been ab...
537K 11.1K 34
Falling for Jaime Lannister was the most treacherous act that Joan Stark could commit. She knew her family would never forgive her. But she was in to...