Male In a Female World [Male...

Av TheWidowMaker

Y/N L/N, Aged 18 years old. Accidentally set off an IS during an examination, with his friend, Ichika Orimura... Mer

Chapter II: Brits have Attitude
Chapter III: Challenge Accepted!
Chapter IV: Class Representative Runoff!
Chapter V: The Black Guardian
Chapter VI: Training with My Harem, and Ichika
Chapter VII: I'm being shared now?!
Chapter VIII: The Transfer Student is my Second Childhood friend
Chapter IX: ALERT! ALERT! Intruder Alert!
Chapter X: Is that a Trap?!
Chapter XI: Jealousy and Trouble with the New Student!
Chapter XII: A Troubled Past
Chapter XIII: Blue Days ~ Red Switch (Half-Lemon)
Chapter XIV: Tournament Time~!
End of ARC I and Start of ARC II!
ARC II | Chapter I: Date [Part I]
Chapter II: Date [Part II]
Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]
Chapter IV: Ocean's Eleven [Part II]
Chapter V: Thin Red Line
Chapter VI: Houki's Onee-sama Arrives!
Chapter VII: The Akatsubaki
Chapter VIII: Gospel [Part I]
Chapter IX: Gospel [Part II]

Chapter I: My Classmates are all Females!?

54.8K 539 1.3K
Av TheWidowMaker

(A/N: Now before you start screaming at me for copyright, please don't. I did not know how to start it, so yea. I just used the Anime one.)

~Y/N POV~

"Ichika, Hurry your ass up!" I scream at Ichika, watching him run like an idiot.

"Hold up Y//N!" He said.

"I told you to lay off those chips last night, you fat fuck," I said, shaking my head at his unfit figure. "If my sister gives me shit for being late because of you, I will have your head on a platter by tonight!"

His eyes widen and ran off like Sonic. 'The hell is wrong with this kid?' I thought, shaking my head, 'He was fitter when we trained in the Dojo with Houki.'

I started running to the IS Academy. 

Oh! Where are my manners? The names Y/N L/N, I am 18 years old. Only yesterday, I was a kid living with my family, my older sister a world-renowned IS pilot, being the best of the best, with Ichika's sister.

Both of us haven't seen our sisters in a while.It get's lonely at home, when you have no one to talk to; my sister and I were very close before she became an IS pilot.

Anyways we're running to the IS Academy, where Infinite Stratos users like Ichika and myself from all over the world come to learn how to effectively pilot an IS.

However, it's not unisex.

It's a boarding academy comprising of females, only, even the staff are women who double as instructors due to their former status as pilots or test candidates. Now they're getting two new students, to be more specific, two new male students, get where I am going with this?

Yup! The male students are Ichika and yours truly.

~Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ichika running from Chibi Y/N~

Luckily, Ichika and I were put in the same class.

We were now sitting in our seats next to each other, Ichika was sweating bullets while I was nervous about everything, but keeping my emotions in check.

Now in a school full of girls, you would expect two males to get all the attention. Hence, every girl was staring at us; except for one.

Her name is Houki Shinonino; our old childhood friend, whom Ichika and I haven't seen for 6 years.

We first met when the three of us were learning Kendo at the same dojo. But now she was staring out the window now as if she did not recognize us; which honestly, it hurt, because I thought she liked me but looking at her reaction, I guess not, causing my mood to sour.

Hurts when your crush ignores you.

Since we're in an academy full of girls, our uniforms were custom made to fit us males; though mine was tight, because not to brag, I work out so I am pretty muscular for my age.

A woman with olive green hair walked in, judging by her attire she looked like a teacher.

She has short green hair with matching colored eyes and wears glasses. While around the average height, she has a voluptuous figure and very well endowed. She is wearing a revealing yellow dress with short sleeves and knee-high boots.

"Good Morning class, My name is Ms. Yamada, I will be your sub teacher today," She said smiling looking around the classroom, "Wishing everyone a happy school year ahead! So without further ado, can we start with introducing ourselves? Any volunteers before I go down the list?" She said looking at the list of students and giving us a smile.

I raise my hand, Ms. Yamada nods; I stand up and face the class.

"Hi everyone, My name is Y/N L/N, a pleasure to meet all, you beautiful ladies. I am from America but have spent half of my life here in Japan," I said, giving them a smile.

"He's soo hot~," One of the girls exclaimed.

"He has dreamy blue eyes," another said.

"I like his pink-red hair, so mysterious~," another girl said.

"Wonder how he's in bed," a girl said.

I bowed and sat down. 

There was a silence that followed, no one raised their hands, so Ms. Yamada started to call out names from the list. She started off from A, and now was at O.  

"Ichika Orimura," She called, I turn to see Ichika still sweating bullets, but he still responds.

"My name is Ichika Orimura, nice to mee all of you!" He said, staring at the class. "That's all," he says and quickly sits down.

However, his comfort is short-lived, as a lady in a formal suit walks in and punches him in the head. 

Ichika was still defending himself by covering his head with his hands. He lifts his face to look at her, and says, " Chifuyu-nee!" He screamed looking at her. 

She punches him again, "You will call me Ms.Orimura at school, Ichika," She said. I was shocked, to say the least, I was not expecting his sister, the Chifuyu Orimura, to show up. However, doing a look over, she had grown, a lot. 

She is a tall woman, though shorter than Ichika, who has long black hair, which is split into parts in a similar manner to Ichika's. Her IS teaching outfit consists of a formal white shirt, with a black business overcoat and matching skirt, green tie, stockings and high heeled shoes.  

My eyes were still wide when she turned to me, she blushed a bit, but quickly recovered and give me an amused look, crossing her arms and tapping her fingers on her arm.

"So you're back," Ms. Yamada called out from behind her, "Is the meeting over?" Chifuyu just nods.

"Sorry for having you welcome my class for me," Chifuyu said to her, giving her a smile.

'NANI?! She's teaching us?! FUCK! This going to be hard!' I thought, screaming inside.

(A/N: Tell me if you get it. xD)

Ichika quickly sat down once his sister's attention was away from him.

'Wait, does that mean Sam is here as well?' I thought since she was a pilot and Chifuyu and Sam were best friends, I figured she must be around. 

"Good Morning class, I will be your teacher for the rest of the school year. My name is Chifuyu Orimura," She said. 

Everyone, except me, went "EH?!" They were shocked to hear that the Chifuyu Orimura, one of the most famous IS pilots next to my sister, was going to be teaching them.

Ichika again, the dense motherfucker that he is, tried to say something, which in turn got him hit by his sister again.

When the girls made the connection of him being her brother, they started asking questions, if it correlated with him being 1 of the 2 males only to ever operate an IS.

I raise my hand, Chifuyu nods, "Mr. Orimura, does Ms. L/N, work here as well? I was wondering since you are best friends, I thought you would know." Giving her an innocent smile, she blushed.

"Yes, she does N/N," a familiar voice said from the door. I look at the door to see my sister standing there in flesh. I opened my mouth to say something but wasn't able to.

There she was standing with her long brunette hair that reached her shoulders, those golden eyes, and her toned and curvy figure. Currently, she was wearing something similar to that what Orimura-sensei was wearing. Except that, she had a red tie instead of a green tie. 'Still as beautiful as the day she left,' I thought, admiring my sister.

(A/N: You would probably ask, is she in the harem? Well, that's for me to know, and you to find out! :P  [UPDATE: Ignore her shirt being open like that. it will be closed, and she has stockings below.])

"It's alright Mr. L/N, breathe," Sam said in amusement.

"Ok, Ms. L/N," I said sitting down. "How have you been Ms. L/N?" I asked my sister, couldn't stop myself from asking her.

"At least someone knows how to address their instructors," Chifuyu said glaring at Ichika.  

"Y/N, my baby brother, how long has it been? Why haven't you called?" She asked putting her finger on her lips.

"Well, it's been about 6 months, we called many times, but you never picked up, so I stopped calling since I figured you were busy with work," I replied, remembering the times when mom and I called her.

"Ok, we'll take later, N/N," Sam said, smirking; I groaned at the nickname.

"Alright, everyone sit down please," Orimura-sensei said, the students followed the orders.

~Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N being hugged by Chibi Sam~

~Y/N POV~

It was lunchtime and we heard some girls talking about Ichika and I as we walked to the cafeteria.

When Houki decided to show her face and talk to us.

"Y/N, Ichika, Do you have a moment?" She asked, looking at us with pleading eyes.

"Huh? Still the beautiful tsundere, eh Houki?" I teased her. She blushed and walked away, Ichika and I just chuckle at her; but we follow her to the school's garden. We see her looking to away from us, leaning against the railing.

"So what do you want?" I asked her. I went over to her, "It's been 6 years since we last saw each other, so you wanted to tell us something right." I said leaning with my back on the railing, on Houki's left, Ichika facing her leaning onto the railing from his right, standing on Houki's right.

There was a long pause with no reply from her.

I sighed and continued, "Congratulations on winning the National Keno Champion, last year," I said smiling at her.

"Oh! Yeah, Congrats Houki!" Ichika said in a cheerful voice.

"How did you know?" She asked, looking at me with a blush.

"Well it was on the news," I said, "Plus, I can tell my beautiful tsundere from anywhere, despite being away for 6 years." I teased her, Ichika and I chuckling when we see her blush.

"Your hairstyle is the same," Ichika commented.

"Yeah, it looks good on her, don't you think Ichika?" I teased both of them now, chuckling again when Ichikia blushed and Houki went a deeper shade of red.

*BELL RINGS*

"And that's the bell," I said pushing back against the railing, "Come on my tsundere, don't want to be late now," I said winking at her, amused as I watch her blush.

Ichika and I walk away, as we reach the door of the school. I turn around and check to see if she's coming, I see her still standing there; looking at the ground blushing.

I walk up to her, but stopped a few feet away from her, and just admired her.

'Didn't change at all did you Houki?' I thought, 'Yup, heart still beats faster when I look at you.' Admiring her tall and beautiful figure, her dark blue eyes, long, straight brown hair tied into a ponytail using a green and black ribbon, and a slim, curvaceous body with a large bust.

I walk up to her and whisper in her right ear, "Coming Houki~?" She jumps in surprise and blushes when she sees how close we are. 

I grab her hand and walk to the school; hoping for a peaceful life.

---

A/N: Well here's a start to another book! No prologue this time! 

So yeah, Did ya like it? Did it suck? What could be improved?

I won't reveal the Harem list, so you gotta figure out on your own who are the Harem girls, the classic 5 are already in.

~TheWidowMaker

P.S. If you can't tell, everyone's 18 years old (the students only obviously) so means they're legal. :)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.8K 75 71
A girl with a rare quirk from a war-torn country has to get used to Japans hero society. Along the way she meets many new people, some good, some bad...
751 42 6
Hi! My name is Arcadia Megumi Fukushi a 3rd year high school student at Holy Knights Academy near the city of Tokyo. A was just a normal average girl...
16.7K 734 8
A boy who's father left at a young age to help protect the world.Only when the father returns does he realize his purpose.A boy born with a mark of a...
945K 12.8K 57
A young boy is considered a delinquent in school, not following rules, getting into fights and as teachers believe he has no future. But what happens...