Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Days

3K 68 3
By JANA_MADZ

  "So, since the party is tomorrow, we need to look our best fair this is our last appearance and then winter break where we'll probably gain at least 5 pounds" Lydia tells me as she walks me to work I nod.

"True, but I don't really care" I admit.

"Well I don't see that you don't care" she replied and I laughed.

"Confusing but understandable" I nodded.

"We just need to look good k" she tells me sternly.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded with a laugh. She pushes me but laughs. I can't waist to see Lila when we go back home. We walk into the cafe.

"Can you make me a coffee?" She asked with a grin.

"Austin make her a coffee while I go out my stuff in the back" I tell him he looks over to usand nods. I go in the back putting my things away then going back out with my apron on. Austin and Luka are talking as he makes her the coffee.

"So you're going right tomorrow?" She asked him.

"Maybe, probably" he shrugs.

"Definitely, we all need to have fun before we go our own ways" she tells us. He gives her the coffee.

"I actually live here now so I'm not going anywhere besides my apartment" he said we look at him confused.

"You aren't visiting family?" I asked.

"No" he shook his head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't speak to them anymore really" he shrugged.

"Oh my god come with Mason and me" I nudge him he laughs.

"I'm good" he said.

"How sad is that. To be alone on Christmas. I mean it you really should come with us" I said to him.

"First of all. I don't know your family at l that's actually weird. Secondly no" he tells me and I groan.

"That's the point. You'll meet my family and all and then you'll know them. It would not be weird" I replied.

"Definitely would be. Plus I highly doubt mason would like that" he says.

"He liked you now" I shrugged.

"It's still weird" he sing songs.

"Oh my god it is not. I don't like that you're gonna be alone on Christmas and New Years now that's weird" I tell him.

"But I live in New York and it's nice and I know more people than just you and some that love here Maddie" he tells me.

"Think about it k" I pat him he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"And you don't even invite me" Lydia scoffs jokingly.

"You have family that you like. I think" I tell her.

"Not really, I only like my sister really" she tells me back.

"Well then get a ticket and come to California with me" I said.

"There's no snow isn't that weird" she mutters.

"No, this snow is actually so annoying to me" I laughed. I see someone go to the front. "Now leave so we can work" I push her and go to get the persons order.

~

  Mason kisses my neck while I try to concentrate on the laptop in front of me.

"Mas, I need to hand this in tonight since it's literally the last day of classes" I muttered.

"You have all night to do that Mads" he replied still kissing.

"I have all night to do you too" I remarked and I felt him smirk against my lips.

"You do, but! We also have this lovely afternoon to do things" he tells me.

"It's literally 1 last paragraph you can wait" I tell him as I continue writing this paragraph for my photography class.

"But I cantttttt" he whines.

"You can" I nudge him but he just kisses my jaw and I roll my eyes even though I don't mind.

"See...that's the problem Maddison. You're so hot that I really can't wait, and it physically hurts" he said in a low voice close to my ear. I felt his hot breath fan the side of my face. The way my name rolls off his tongue is beautiful.

"Y-you'll manage" I manage to get out. I was a little shaky but I'm good. I could see the smirk make its way onto his lips from my peripheral.

"I know you can't wait either" he sing songs in his hot ass deep voice.

"I only have like 3 sentences and I'm done. I can definitely wait" I said.

"Fine" is all he said still kissing my neck. I wrote the last sentence and put by Maddie Collins and I shut it putting it on the floor.

"See done" I said. But instead of saying anything back he turns me to face him and kisses my lips. I respond. Then...

"Sup hoes oh-" I heard Lydia's voice and we immediately pull away.

"Lydia really it's called knocking" mason mutters with an annoyed look on his face.

"Well...sorry" she shrugs jumping onto the other bed.

"Why are you here?" Mason asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She shrugs.

"Wassup fuckers" jake walks in.

"Oh my god, knock" mason falls onto his back with a groan.

"Did I interrupt sexy time again?" He asked.

"Again!" Lydia laughs out. He turns to her.

"Oh she interrupted sexy time this time" jake says.

"Stop calling it sexy time" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Well there's nothing else to call it" he sits next to her throwing his bag on the floor.

"Why are you both now here?" Mason asked.

"Why not we're your guys' besties" jake said.

"No, you aren't" mason mutters.

"I'm hurt" they both said. They would definitely be perfect together.

"Sorry, we've just known other people longer than you guys" I replied with a shrug.

"Well anyways" Lydia kicks her feet. "Let's do something fun."

"What?" The rest of us 3 asked.

"I don't know anything" she shrugs.

"I got some weed" Jake chimes in.

"Yeah that could be fun" Lydia says. "Whatcha guys think?"

"To be honest. I don't give a fuck and I also wanna take a nap" I replied laying down my legs going onto masons lap.

"You're right, you do need your rest because tomorrow I'm waking you up at 12:30 which is pretty late still. I need you to come with me to the mall" Lila said and I glare at her like she's crazy.

"No way. I am not entering a mall with you. Are you psycho you'd stay there all night if you could" I tell her.

"Maddie, you have to I need an opinion ogle what I should wear" she whines.

"Take jake, and it's a party it doesn't matter" I muttered.

"If I wanna look like a snack it definitely matters" she said and I laughed.

"You'll look fine in anything" I wave her off.

"Yeah fine, I wanna look hot" she tells me.

"I'm not entering a mall with you, especially if this is for one party. No" I tell her closing my eyes.

"Fine, you suck" she said.

"Don't care" I sing song. And then I feel a pillow land on my face. I move it flipping her off.

"So, are we gonna her high or not?" She asked. "Plus Maddie have you ever even done it?" She asked.

"Not that I recall no" I reply.

"See! It'll be fun!" Lydia chirps.

"I'm taking a nap though" I add in.

"Whyyyyyy" she groaned. "You literally are a boring piece of shit" she tells me and I laughed.

"Yeah I know" I said. Mason starts judo chopping my leg and I open my eyes squinting at him. "Stop! What are you doing freak" I kick my legs so he stops.

"I'm bored" he tells me.

"Don't judo chop my leg" I tell him closing my eyes again he laughs. "Talk to jake."

"He's on his phone" he said. He sounded like a child.

"Go on your then. And there's also Lydia" I suggest.

"You're sitting on my phone, and definitely not Lydia" he said.

"Uhhhh, EXCUSE ME ASS!" She said I laughed.

"Shut up so I can sleep" I mutter to them.

"Don't sleep and leave me here with Jake and your boyfriend" Lydia said.

"What have I done for you to call me 'Jake'?" Jake asked mocking her and I laugh at his impression.

"I don't talk like that first of all, and because you're annoying" she said.

"That's just disrespectful" he says and I laugh more.

"Oh shut it, MADDIIIEEEEE" she whines.

"If you don't shut up, I will literally cut your tongue off" I warn.

"Why do I believe that?" Jake asked.

"Because she will" mason adds in.

"I will, so don't test me and let me sleep" I said. My eyes were closed the whole time.

"Fine, take your annoying ass nap" Lydia mutters.

"Definitely not annoying, you should try it cause you need to" I said.

"I'm fine thanks" she replies.

"I, night" I said and just let myself drift to sleep.

~

Next day:

  I dance around the room while I listen to 'Psycho' by Post Malone. Officially my favourite song. Mason was out getting me coffee while I kinda tidy up the room cause there were clothes and other shit lying around messily everywhere. And now it looks like humans live in here. Tonight's the party. I just kinda wanna be there for like an hour then leave so Lydia doesn't hate me. So I just wanna get that over with. I fall onto the fresh clean bed with a long sigh. The music still plays on my speaker.

"Wow it actually looks clean" mason walks in with my coffee. I take it from him.

"Thanks for the coffee, and I know we're really messy and I didn't even realize" I laughed.

"Yeah" He chuckles. He sits next to me as I sip the coffee. "So you really wanna go tonight?" He asked.

"No, but I was just kinda planning on going for like an hour and then leaving so Lydia didn't hate me" I shrug.

"I guess that's not too bad" he nods. "Whatever you wanna do I'm fine with" He says and I grin leaning against him.

"Hopefully we'll survive" I nudge him he laughs.

"I think we'll manage" he replied. "Is Austin going?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded. "Was he working?"

"Yeah, I just forgot to ask" he nods.

"Miley has been like flirting with him lately, and he really doesn't like her" I laughed.

"Yeah she's pretty desperate" he nods I laugh he just grins down at me. "And she's probably gonna be at the party."

"Yeah" I nodded. "She's desperate remember" I point out he laughs.

********************

A/N

Well I'm gonna say this again. Don't hate me. And I hope you liked this chapter. Next one is DRAMA full sorry. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 19
*COMPLETED*✔️✔️ This is a story of how two lovers fight for their love from the beginning to the end.Will they win this fight?
6.3M 114K 37
Brooklyn Banks is a nerd. Ever since she was in middle school and junior high, she's been mocked and teased about how she dresses and how she's so sm...
405K 6.4K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...
16.4K 2.3K 18
In every relationship, There's going to be arguments, fights, smile, tears, upside down. Things said out of anger, mad exes, attitude and jealousy. B...