Sold to Who?!

By Free_Spirit8700

[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbi... More

WARNING
Chapter 1- Meeting
Chapter 2- Brother
Chapter 3- Sold
Chapter 4- Dreams
Chapter 5- The Boys
Chapter 6- Run
Chapter 7- Awkward Silence
Chapter 8- Preformance
Chapter 9- Talent
Chapter 10- Visitor
Chapter 11- Surgery
Chapter 12- Chances
Chapter 13- Date Time
Chapter 14- Gun Shots
Chapter 15- Secret Revealed
Chapter 16- My Rules
Chapter 17- Permission
Chapter 18- Tattoos
Chapter 19- Lies
Chapter 20- Alec
Chapter 21- Again
Chapter 22- Gang Party
Chapter 23- Bang
Chapter 24- New Enemy
Chapter 25- Birth
Chapter 26- Triplets
Character Review!
Continued
Chapter 27- Mystery Girl
Chapter 28- Captured
Chapter 29- Memories
Chapter 30- Proposal
Chapter 31- Shopping
Chapter 32- Grown Up Balloons
Chapter 33- Parties
Chapter 34- Big day
Chapter 35- Karma
A/N

#WATCHITBURN

10.1K 124 7
By Free_Spirit8700

HEY GUYS!

Sadly this isn't anything to do with my books.. Well kinda.

An author from episode called Evil Ebonni. She is the author of Adrenaline and Cupid's Arrow: Forbidden. She is an amazing author and she puts all types of equality into her books. She is an inspiration!

If you have read Adrenaline you will now there is a female group that helps the MC and they put a huge banner out that says Watch It Burn. In the world of Adrenaline men are in charge, women are housewives, and any type, shape, or form of LGBTQ+ person will be put in jail or sent to a mental hospital to get shock therapy because it's a 'sickness'. As you all know I try my best to put every types of people in my books to show we are all equal and especially my new book Any Other Day which has all types of different people.

Ebonni. Has decided to use #Watchitburn as a hashtag to help bring this to the community. Which consists of racism, sexism, homophobia, rape, metal health, and bullying and many more. I love her already and her doing this makes a new found respect for who she is. And I'm going to do the best I can to help bring awareness to this. This is going on all my stories! So please repost the picture down below and hashtag #Watchitburn on any social media!

Thank you my magical sea unicorns for your time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.5K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
94.2K 1.8K 36
'Why is he giving me that look' what does he want from me. This story is about a girl named Rosanna that has lots of difficulty in her life. What ha...
2.1M 83.5K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
1.2K 43 19
Alexander and I turn to each other, confused, and worried to have to leave each other. We didn't want the happiness to end, to be over. We wanted mor...