2 sentence scary story extens...

By Welcome2Lalaland

Ever wanted Two sentence scary stories to be longer? Longer sleepover stories to tell? Here you go! More

2 sentence scary story extensions!
1 AM Baby Laughter
Blink
FOURTH UPDATE!! WOOP IM ON A ROLL!
Reddit ones!
Made up long on by me
The Man In The Window

Random

544 8 2
By Welcome2Lalaland

Original(it's terrifying): dude, where did the spider go?!

Extended: at the science room in school, during free period my friends (Lily, Stella and Alex[Ajax {pronounced: Aishax}]) and I were in the science room talking about Ajax's party on the last day of school and pranks to do on the bullies. We had two free periods next to each other so we stayed longer. Once we decided on the prank (putting a spider on the 'Popular Girl's' head) we ran toward the back of the room to get the spider (LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.. THE SPIDER /NEVER/ LEAVES ITS CAGE!!) the spider was gone and Ajax said "Dude, where did the spider go?!"

THE END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
164K 6.7K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
26.7K 1.1K 16
Rude. Dirty. S3x , bad words only in wattpad not public on social media, โš ๏ธ not for young โš ๏ธ Writer by : SIE
62.7K 1.1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...