I'm Not Okay (I Promise) โ€ข Ge...

By iwrtbksnttrgds

๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ? ๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ More

Trigger Warning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue
Character Answer

39

131 8 0
By iwrtbksnttrgds

---Gerard---

Up until now, life was shit.

But I think it's going well again. And I'm happy. And Patrick is happy, and I don't think I've been so excited since Dad announced he was coming home.

Mikey's going to be here at around Christmas, and I'm honestly really, really excited. The counselor there has to fill out some paperwork and get him transferred over here which will take a bit but... Mama was... only half excited. She knows why he left and she's mad at him for it. He's gone because he couldn't bare seeing the house. Seeing where Dad used to walk the halls. There were a couple of times he woke up screaming and crying for him, and I know this place only made it worse, so he left. He couldn't take it anymore, and he left for The Black Parade to try to heal. He's accepted it now. It's just happened, and it's sad, yes, but it shouldn't take enjoyment from his life. Dad's in a better place now. He gave up because he couldn't take any more pain in his life and now he's in a place where he doesn't feel pain. He's in his own black parade where the black banners are raised, and the crooked smiles have faded.

My alarm goes off, signaling the morning but I could barely sleep until Patrick fell asleep and I knew he was out which was at 3 in the morning at least.

I hear him yawn beside me, exhausted as I turn off my phone and pull him close.

"Gee," He groans in a light tone, "I don't wanna get up..."

I smile into his hair and nibble on his earlobe, "Maybe I could persuade you."

He groans louder, but I'm not sure if it's out of horniness or exhaustion.

I assume it's the former and pull the covers off of him, quickly yanking down his pants onto to palm him through his boxers while simultaneously kissing his neck. I'm still extremely exhausted, so I know this will be pretty disappointing to him but I know this will wake him up. No to mention, I'm trying to make up for all the fighting from the last few days.

"How late did you stay up last night?" He asks, a little more awake as I lick him through his underwear.

"Couldn't sleep 'til you did," I reply softly, but I can't say anything after that since his cock is now in my mouth.

"Shit, Gee," He whispers, gripping my hair as I bob on him. His anxiety has gone down quite a bit this last month or so. He would have never grabbed my hair the first time he had a blowjob from me, much less ask for one and he's gotten a hell of a lot less self-conscious around me. Around other people, not so much but I'm happy to know he trusts me so much. I just... wish the fights wouldn't happen.

I give him one long, powerful suck, a whine leaving his throat as I slide off and I'm able to say what I need to, "Fuck my mouth."

"W-what?" He asks, breathless.

"Fuck my mouth," I whisper. The blonde's face goes dark red, but he nods, grabbing hold of my hair and thrusting up into my mouth. I wrap myself around him and try to relax before he experimentally thrusts up again, hitting the back of my throat. I look up at him making him blush.

"I um... Are you sure?"

I smile and nod as much as I can while he has me restrained down and my mouth is on him.

"Uh... Tell me if you need air," He says nervously then takes my hair and begins to thrust up, stifling a moan almost immediately. His hands grip my hair even harder when he starts getting faster, letting all self-control escape him. My eyes stay on his movements at each thrust. Watching his face blossom with pleasure and want and need. I can't help but moan at the sight because goddamn is he hot like this. My scalp is beginning to burn from the constant grabbing and tugging, but I don't care. I love it, it feels nice.

It doesn't take long for him to release. I don't mind. We have to get up soon anyway.

I swallow what he gives me without protest, the salty taste washing down my throat quickly while he lays panting, his eyes shut in satisfaction and I crawl back up, coughing slightly.

"Sorry... I um..." He looks down, "I've needed that..."

I smile and lean in for a kiss, but he pushes me away, "Ewww, I don't want to taste that."

"You made me swallow it, the least you could do is kiss me." I laugh. He rolls his eyes and kisses me with a smile.

"Thank you." He says.

"Mhmm."

We eventually get out of bed, taking a shower together. He gives me a blowjob which I appreciate, and we eat breakfast (once we brush our teeth of course because who the hell wants the taste of cum in their breakfast?) and we leave for the bus. I bring my sketchbook with me like I do every day, but I don't know what to draw. I keep looking around me. The trees, the buildings, the cafes, the people, the bus. None of it really sparks my interest.

And then I remember the drawing I made of Patrick forever ago, probably laying trashed in a random garbage truck and I have the sudden desire to draw him again.

He's really the only interesting thing around me at the moment anyways, and I don't know what else to draw, so I pursue the idea and begin drawing him. He's completely oblivious, thankfully, because if he knew, he'd probably get mad and start a fight. I really don't want to do that again. Not right now, at least. Other people don't need to see that, not to mention with all the homophobes that ride with us.

The bus continues to glide through the city, and I get started with his jawline. His facial features: eyes, nose, mouth, hair, ears, and everything else that you might need on a face. I start with his jawline, the way it goes up and disappears under the back of his ears, joining with his neck and I go back over it again once I'm satisfied with the shape. It's going to be really shitty starting off, but I'll fix it in a bit. I'm proud of how most of my drawing turn out.

I draw the horizontal and vertical lines across his face for future reference to line up his lips to his eyes, nose, and mouth. I erase his forehead for a moment to draw in his messy blonde hair. The way his bangs cover his right eyebrow and no more. The smoothness of the surface. I skip the fedora, deciding that I want to be able to see his beautiful hair. Each insecurity free and not covered up with hats and hoods.

I look up into his eyes to see he's half asleep and I decide not to bother him, using my memory as reference.

The bus stops not long after I've started shading his hair, it's disappointing, but it means the weekend is coming up soon, and I can get more time with him, maybe I can finish the drawing...

The rest of the day goes by fast, at lunch Patrick talks to Pete just about the whole time, and I see him flipping through a notebook, I don't know what's in it, but he starts crying halfway through and hugs Pete. I want to know what's in the notebook. Is it important? Am I not supposed to know? Whatever it is, I don't ask about it, there are too many other things going on instead. Frank and I talk for a bit about anything that comes to our minds. I honestly think he's my best friend, we have a lot in common and, frankly, he's really kind of hot. I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend, though. I love him too much, and I would never want to hurt him.

Through art, Patrick rests his weary head on the table, dozing off here and there and it gives me a chance to draw him without him seeing or protesting. I bring in his mouth, those soft, sweet lips just slightly chapped. I love those lips. I love kissing them. I love biting them. I love the color. I love the texture. I love what they do to me, and I love what I do to them. I love the way he bites his lip when he's nervous or when he wants me. I love feeling his warm breath on my skin in the middle of the night. I love the droplets of moisture that form on my skin. I love how they trace my skin late at night when everyone else is asleep. I love how they can make me feel like we're the only people alive.

They take a little bit to draw because lips are incredibly hard for me to draw. They have to be perfect just like his. Not too thin but not too plump. Not too many chapped and faded lines but not too few. It takes at least fifteen minutes to draw them right, and that's when I get started on his nose. The smooth surface. I kiss the bridge of it sometimes just to make him blush. I love the way he scrunches it when he's confused. I love everything about him, his flaws included.

By the time class has ended, I've drawn his nose, lips, ears, and neck but I can't get his eyes no matter how hard I try, I can't get the vastness of them. I can't draw each and every detail that makes them so beautiful. Even with a reference besides memory, I don't even think I'd be able to draw them without making a million mistakes. So for the time being, he has no eyes.

But... the more I think about it, the more I realize his eyes are too beautiful to draw.

Maybe he's better off with something else there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.7K 22
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ...
72.3K 3.2K 18
update:: this was written about two years ago, the writing is quite bad, I apologize in advance //trigger warning// //dans pov// "do you love me phi...
18.1K 1.4K 19
โš ๏ธAN IMAGINATION BY ME WITH NO CONNECTION TO THE REALITY OR INTENTION TO HARM THE IDOLSโš ๏ธ PLAGIARISM IS CRIMEโ—
118K 2.7K 23
๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›-๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šข๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ> ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š?> ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š•...