His Unwanted Bride (BWWM) √

By Chyica

An arranged marriage was never what I wanted but it seemed to be what life was dishing out to me, and to make... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not an update :(
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Leo's Story

Not an update

53.6K 938 33
By Chyica

Hey y'all. So sorry it's been a long while. My account turned out to be one of the android user accounts that had login issues. I was just able to finally login today. I would have updated earlier if not for that problem. So sorry. I've been typing with my PC but it's been slow because I'm preparing for my semester exams that come up on 5th March and so I reduced the amount of time I spend on my PC. I'll be done by 9th and then I'll settle down and complete the chapter.

Thank you for all the reads, comments and votes. I appreciate them and they really make me happy. Take care you guys. Till next time,  much love 😘.

✌ and be 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 803 44
Insert from story "You have kind eyes." He said, holding my gaze. "You look innocent." That was on purpose. "Are you ever going to tell me your name...
197K 9K 21
Highest ranking #142 in Billionaire #1 in identical #1 in Baby fever #1 in stuckup "So I fucked you and you got pregnant and you didn't have the d...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
33.3K 1.5K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...