Harry Potter Preferences

By QuidditchCaptain_

The title says it all. ⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆ I will do : Harry Ron Fred George Draco Cedric Neville Seamus Dean O... More

01| How you met
02| what House you're in
03| Blood status
04| he realised he likes you
05| He asks You out
06| first thoughts
07| Fight/break up
08| you make up
Which cover?????
09| when they're jealous
10| their favorite thing about you (personality)
11| their favorite thing about you (physically)
12| PDA?
New characters decided
Tom Riddle catch up
Newt Scamamder Catch up

Lily Evans catch up

1.7K 23 6
By QuidditchCaptain_

(can we just imagine that James isn't in love with her, just had a crush on her. Because otherwise it would break my heart.... #JILY)

HOW YOU MEET

(I don't know if you want to be a girl or a boy in this one, I've gotten requests for both, so I'll let the gender be your choice. )

You couldn't believe it! Professor McGonagall gave you a tutor, a tutor! You were facing transfiguration and she said her finest pupil would be helping you.

You wondered why you were in ravenclaw, you didn't fit into any of the characteristics, but the bloody hat just said 'you'll know soon enough'

It wasn't your fault, quidditch was important and you didn't have time to study! You were going to be a professional quidditch player, it was your dream, and you found transfiguration unnecessary to complete that dream.

Your tutor, someone along the lines of Leah Edwards, no that wasn't it. Lydia Adams? Nope, not that either.

You walked into the library and looked for your tutor, still trying to remember her name.

"Oh, you must be (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I'm Lily Evans -"

That was it. You sat down opposite her, and she crossed her arms, "and your late."

You raised an eyebrow at the feisty girl and took in her appearance. Bright emerald Green eyes, long Auburn hair.

"am I? Oh, my bad." You said sarcastically, she agave you a pointed look.

"this is going to be interesting." she muttered.

"I'll be enjoying it."

YOUR HOUSE
Ravenclaw 💙

BLOOD STATUS
Pure blood

SHE REALIZES SHE LIKES YOU

You were infuriating sometimes.
Lily thought tutoring you was amusing but, Merlin, it was annoying.

"Reparifarge is the spell you use to undo transfiguration," she explained to you and you groaned.

"Re-par-i-farge. It's not that hard." she told you and you rolled your eyes.

"Says to smartest girl in her year."

"You are so immature!" She shot back, and you smirked.

"Your cute when you're mad." You told her and her eyes widened.

"What, just saying. Have you never heard a compliment?"

"o-of course I have (L/N)," she stuttered and you smiled, making her heart flutter just a bit.

"I've got to go, thanks Evans." You said and walked away, leaving a confused girl behind.

She smiled slightly and thought, he/she thinks I'm cute.

SHE ASKS YOU OUT

You asked her out.

"Evans!" You yelled running towards the Auburn haired girl. She was talking to her friends and rolled her eyes once she saw you.

"What do you want (Y/N)? Shouldn't you be getting ready to play?" she asked and her friends giggled while they watched you speak.

"You're rooting for me," you told her, not giving her a choice.

"Well I'm not rooting for the slytherins am I?" she said and crossed her arms.

"wear my scarf?" You asked and her eyebrows furrowed.

"I need to spot you, don't I?" You said and wrapped your scarf around her neck.

"why do you need to spot me?" she asked.

"Because... Because you're good luck. You'll make me play harder." You said and she blushed.

"That makes no sense!"

"Yes it does, tell you what, you make us win, I'll take you out on a date."

"What-but, what if I'm not the reason you —"

"I've got to go Evans, I'll spit you in the crowd." You said and winked before running off to your team.

"What was that!" Molly asked.

"You like (her/him)!" Alice yelled, sporting her blush.

"No I don't, now come on!" she said and headed to the seats.

Please win, she thought.

You won.

FIRST THOUGHTS

Hers : (y/l/n) is late, but I suppose I can tolerate (her/him)

Yours: dumb tutor, I don't need one. But she's pretty, no, she's gorgeous.

FIGHT / BREAKUP

Severus bloody Snape.

He was after lily, you knew it.

And while you tried being nice to him and helped him he was being picked on by the marauders, he was still a huge jerk to you.

"He isn't that bad, just get to know him and you'll see!" lily tried to reason with you.

"Trust me, I've tried! But he always will hate me!"

"he doesn't hate you, he just likes to be alone."

"Yeah, alone with you." You said and she crossed her arms.

"Why are you always so jealous!" she asked, frustrated and that only made you more mad.

"Lily, can't you see it? You are always with him,for hours! Sometimes you forget I'm there!" I yelled at her.

"I do not! And I like to talk to sev because he listens!"

"And I don't listen, do I?"

"Yes you do!"

"So why do you prefer him over me? Is he better than me?"

"No! (Y/N) he's my best friend!"

"I know! And I respect that! But you are always with him! All the bloody time!" You yelled.

"Don't act as if your the victim! You're always with your friends or playing quidditch! I vent to sev about you, because I'm always you second priority! Sometimes I think about taking his advice and split up with you because you're always thinking about for popularity or goals! Severus is just always there, ok!"
her eyes widened when the words flew out of her mouth.

"Well why don't you follow his advice then?" You asked softly and walked away from her.

YOU MAKE UP

You were stubborn, you hated to admit you were wrong and never did.

Lily was stubborn too but would admit her mistakes.

But as I said before, you were stubborn.

You were mad almost all the time after you broke up and lily was upset all the time.

Ever since your break up was known, your admirers took it as a chance.

(If your a guy: the girls took it as a chance )
(if your a girl: you were bisexual and both, your male and female admires, took it as a chance)

But you ignored them. Constantly, they would flirt and throw themselves to you but you would friend zone them and play off with a laugh.

The only good thing that came out of it was because it made lily jealous.

Lily regretted what she said to and believe me, she tried to talk to you but you were avoiding her.

You didn't want to face someone who hurt you. You were afraid.

You were playing quidditch against Hufflepuff and you were tied, you seemed to play better when you were happy.

Well, you weren't.

You looked amongst the crowd as you guarded the post, eyes wandering on the griffindor crowd, and you saw a blue and silver scarf amongst them.

You forgot she kept the scarf.

You saved another goal, earning screaming and applause. You looked at lily one more time to see her cheering the loudest.

Her striking green eyes locked with your and she smiled, even though you were mad, it still made your heart beat faster.

"And the ravenclaw seeker caught the snitch! Ravenclaw wins!"

You flew down to the ground and cheered, hugging each of your teammates and hitting the seekers back.

You declined to celebratory party after walked out of the changing rooms. You saw a nervous Lily talking to her friends and there was no avoiding her when she saw you.

You rushed over to her since you couldn't take it anymore and crashed your lips on her. Forgetting her friends, your team members and your admirers that were going to congratulate you, were watching.

"I'm sorry." You both said at the sane time.

(THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE)

WHEN SHES JELOUS

Lily was almost always jealous, you being the quidditch captain earned you a lot of attention. Most of it was unwanted.

Lily would straight up spare at him or her and remind her you're taken, but if you were just talking to a friend and she got jealous, she would just hold your hand and lean her head on your shoulder.

HER FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU (Personality)

Your humour

HER FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU (Physically)

Your hair, she would play with it all the time.

PDA?

Not a lot, you sometimes showed her off but she never did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 7.9K 123
DISCONTINUED! (However I'm still working on any requests I still have left) Character list: Harry Potter Ron Weasley Fred Weasley George Weasley Nevi...
252K 3.7K 15
title says it all, hope you enjoy x
24.1K 174 45
Imagine, reactions, prefrences about our favorite Hogwarts Boys i write about the following characters -Remus Lupin -Sirius Black -Regulus Black -Jam...
722K 11.5K 39
The title says it all ;) Generally another obsession of mine. Enjoy!