My Husband A.K.A Boss 3 (Fore...

By IamYourHopeee

But he isnt the same anymore.... Note: i have not edit this book so please excuse my grammars More

One (-_-)
Two \(<~>)/
Three (*-*)
Four (°○°)
Five (!_!)
Six ("_")
Seven (^_^)
eight (~_~)
Nine (^-^)
Ten (*×*)
Eleven (♡~♡)
Twelve (■▪■)
Thirteen 《•~•》
Fourteen 《~_~》
Fifteen 《○_■》
sixteen \(0°0)/
Seventeen 《♡○♡》
Eighteen (=_=)
Nineteen (0o0)
Twenty (!0!)
Twenty One (╥_╥)
Twenty two (⋟﹏⋞)
Twenty Three (ಠ_ಠ)
Twenty-four ⊂(✰‿✰)つ
Twenty-five ^_^
Twenty-six (=_=)
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Attention!
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four \~°~/

Thirty

4.1K 169 50
By IamYourHopeee

◇ next morning◇

"Chungha-shi. Chungha-shi" a voice woke me up.

Slowly, My eyes went open.

'Where am i ?' I thought, forgetting that i am in a hospital.

Immediately i stood up and look around. I was heavily breathing out of a sudden.

"Are you okay?" A voice interupted and a tight grip was felt on my arms.

"Chungha! Look at me" he raised his voice, he sound worried.

The pupil in my eyes, move to met his.

"Its me. Baekhyun" he said and seconds later, my memory came back.

I heave out a heavy breathe and hold onto baekhyun's jacket for support.

"B-baekhyun....." i muttered as i was out of breathe.

"Calm down chungha" he said.

"Sorry.." i whispered and let go of him.

"Are you okay?" He ask again.

"Yeah" i replied.

"What happen?" He ask and i was hesitating to tell him but in the end, the words came out on its own.

"I have a history of coma. So i have trouble remembering stuff the next day. It's kind of an after effect thing. I wont know when it'll come again." I explained.

"It happens often" i added.

Baekhyun froze.

"Anyways. Where is taehyung?" I ask.

"He's taking a shower. He'll be discharge later on" he replied.

"And i need your help on assisting him. Just do whatever he'd ask you to do and you'll be fine" he said, making it sound as if the job is easy.

"Alright and does that count as my first task?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh~~ depends" he winks.

We exchange smile with a wide grin after that.

"Ehem" a voice interupted.

We turn in sync.

"Oh! Taehyung~~~ i'll be going first. See you later" he tapped taehyung's shoulder then look at me with a sneaky smile before going off.

After baekhyun left, there was a moment of silence for awhile.

"Do you need any help?" I ask, breaking the ice.

"Not really" he answered.

"Alright. I'll be outside if you need anything" i said and was about to go out when he called me.

"Actually. You can stay here if you want" he said.

"Its okay" i replied.

"Stay. Accompany me here" he said, trying to hold me back.

"If you say so" my pupils shake and i awkwardly took a step further from the door.

He lay back down on the bed while i move to sat down on the chair beside his bed, watching him.

"Do you remember the old days when we were dating?" He said out of a sudden.

"Where we use to joke around and love each other so dearly-"

"Stop" i cut him off.

"Sometimes i ask myself, why did i do it? Why did i let you go" he continued.

"I must be crazy right" he scoff and a tear flow down his cheeks as i watching him staring up at the ceiling.

"Why regret now?" I ask, trying to hold back my tears.

Instead of answering my question, he turn his whole body to face me and stared at me for quite a long time till the nurse came in.

~~~~~~

*inhales
*exhales

"I got this. You can do this" i said to myself, clenching my fist.

I gathet my courage and took a step forward to his office. His i meant taehyung a.k.a boss.

"I can't" i turn my back on the door, bitting my nails out of nervous.

"No! You can do this" i said and turn back to facing the door.

"What are you doing?" I flinched when i heard a voice whispering next to my ears.

It was baekhyun.

"Why are you standing here and not going in?" He ask.

"I-i am" i muttered and push the door.

We both entered his office and as soon as we stepped in, we both gasped and froze at the spot.

That is how we knew that we came in his office at a wrong timing. He was making out with a lady who looks like she owns a business.

Baekhyun covered my eyes out of a sudden and making me turn to his chest.

After seeing him doing that, my world has turned. I thought he had change into a kind and new person but i was wrong.

It hurt me a little but its fine. This feeling is just temporary. It'll go after awhile.

"Oh im sorry to disturb you at the moment" baekhyun said, awkwardly while i was struggling trying to free myself from him. He is still not letting me go no matter what.

"Seolhyun and taehyung" he added.

'Seolhyun?' I stop from what i was doing.

'No way. Oh my gosh! Why must she be here?!' I start to panic.

Baekhyun finally let me go but insisted on hugging him still.

"Why are you still hugging me" baekhyun whispered.

"Just stay like this till the women goes away. I'll explain later" i whispered.

"Next time, call him mr. Kim. He is your boss not your friend Mr. Byun Baekhyun" a women's voice was heard and it is excatly like seolhyun's voice.

"I see you've got a very clingy girlfriend" she sounded so evil.

Baekhyun laugh it off.

"Alright honey, i'll see you next time" she said and walk past us.

We both heave out a heavy sigh and i let go of baekhyun.

Baekhyun was gasping for air while i look at him with a blurry face.

"I was having a hard time to breathe because you was hugging me so tight" he said, sounging breatheless.

"Hehe... sorry" i laugh awkwardly.

"Both of you. Why are you here?" Taehyung's voice interupted us.

"I wanted to inform you of the meeting timing" baekhyun answered.

"How about you chungha?" He ask with a deep voice while placing his hands on his hip.

"I-i was told to report here on my first day of work" i answered and he blanked out for awhile.

"Mr. Kim, meeting for tomorrow will be at 2pm" baekhyun said as he was scrolling down on his tablet.

Taehyung nodded.

"So i'll get going then" he bowed to taehyung.

"Happy working" he whispered and close the door behind me as he went out.

"Chungha come here" he called.

In a speed of light, i went to him.

"Yes?" I said.

"Here is your tablet. This is to keep track of my daily schedule. You just need to update it thats all. Since you're my assistant, you'll know what to do" he said and passed me the tablet.

'This should be easy right?'

"And your office is just right infront of my office. Isn't it convenient for you?!" He smile widely while placing his hands together, feeling satisfied.

"Y-ye" i awkwardly smile.

'This is so not him a minute ago'

"Okay. You may go now" he said.

"Yes mr.kim" i bowed and left his office.

I went to my office and sat down.

"Wah... is he still like this!? His attitude can change just like that" i said while snapping my fingers, describing how fast it is for him to change his attitude.

"he must have an attitude problem" i said and start to do my work.

To be continued.....

Really sorry for the late update😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 82 17
This is my first ever book so please don't judge. I just want to try and see. Requests are open and just message me. Get ready for imagines of bts...
225 1 30
An archive of season one Another Story of BTS World. *UPDATED OFTEN*
169K 7.3K 46
This is the third book. Please proceed to Book 1 before reading this. Thank you.
627 1 25
If this isn't the repetition of the past, Then I don't know what is.