Wolves (Camila/You)

By LN4rnia

(Sequal to Made To Howl) Struggles , pain and seperation . Will the challenges ahead of Y/n and Camila tear t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Bad Ending

Good Ending

588 10 2
By LN4rnia

Camila's pov

I watch as my fianceè runs around with Briggan and the girls , in a water fight .

We were at the beach for a small weekend vacation .

I watch from afar when Y/n comes to join .

"The girls are going to eat at some beach restaurant nearby , wanna come along?" Y/n asks and I shake my head .

"I get some alone time with you . Might as well take it." I say and she chuckles .

"Sure." she answers simply before shuffling closer and wrapping a protective around my shoulder . "Hard to think we fought hard for this . In the end , I'm kind of wondering if it was worth it . The trouble I've put you girls through and the ending we recieved." Y/n says .

"Its definately worth it." I intertwine my fingers with hers .

"You know , it really is . Who knows what I could be doing right now if I had stayed there longer?" she says .

"Probably fine." I say .

"Lies , I would be in the worst state I have ever been in my entire life." Y/n says truthfully .

"One day , the perfect day will come." Y/n says suddenly . I hum and look at her .

"For what?" I ask curiously .

"To ask you the million dollar question." Y/n smirks and looks at me . A faint tint of pink on my face .

"Todays not perfect ? We're on a beach , alone and its sunset." I point out . "No , still isn't . Far from my plans." she says bluntly .

"Then I should be expecting much?" I grin .

"The unexpected." she says and we both burst out laughing .

"Hey lovebirds ! Coming?" Dinah yells out , ignoring all the attention she has just directed to herself .

"Yeah!" Y/n answers back .

"Better go , wouldn't want you starving." Y/n says and pulls me up .

Really hard not to fall for you more I thought to myself .

"You coming?" Y/n calls out ahead of me .

I shake of my remaining thoughts and jog after her .

She holds out her hand and I take her hand .

"Don't let go alright?" she whispers on my ear .

"I won't be like Jack." I joke and she laughs lightly .

"Good , I knew I made the right choice of loving you."

Two different quotes for tomwo different endings . KEEP TUNED FOR ' FOR MY WORLD ' !!
-Canine🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.3K 13
Basically it's New kids from my Lauren Imagine book it's a short story and if you choose not to read that then just know it's G!P y/n
182K 8.8K 36
5 - 2016 ✌.
20.1K 310 31
Lauren Jauregui Dinah Jane Hansen Camila Cabello Normani Kordei Ally Brooke Hernandez ----------- Started: 21 April 2019 Completed: 3 July 2022
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...