Not A Damsel in Distress

De WriterAnisha_2307

Previously titled as Arrogant's Smart Wife. ..... Abandoned on the next day of Marriage, Kavya is forced to l... Mais

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love
Bonus Part 1: Honeymoon Preparation
Bonus Part 2: Honeymoon - 1
Bonus Part 3: Honeymoon - 2

Part 66: The Raichands'

26.8K 1.7K 446
De WriterAnisha_2307

Living Room, Kapoor Mansion

Kavya hugs Mary as she enters the Mansion with Manasvi, who is greeted by Rihan with a hug. Mary was invited by Kavya as she felt guilty to leave the lady alone behind, who supported her in the worst phase of her life.

Mary whispers against Kavya's ear, "You scared me, dear."

Kavya apologises in whisper, "I know, I am so sorry."

They pull away and Mary stares at Kavya from top to bottom, dressed in a long maxi dress with Mangalsutra around her neck, vermilion powder applied in the partition of her hair and engagement ring dazzling in her finger.

Mary smiles and compliments, "Now you look the most gorgeous woman on earth, so I am forgiving you."

Kavya blushes, lowering her gaze and Mary giggles as Armaan walks closer . He greets Mary with a side hug before wrapping his arm around his wife's waist.

Mary observes their comfort, love and trust with each other, which makes her eyes moist with happy tears. Armaan sighs and moves closer to her after withdrawing his arm from his wife. He wraps his arm around Mary's shoulder and caresses it gently, while Kavya holds her hands in a comforting grip.

He requests as Kavya wipes Mary's eyes, "Don't cry, Mary."

Mary shakes her head and comments with a smile, "No, I am just so happy for the two of you."

They smile at Mary as she composes herself and Kavya finds her parents nearing with curious eyes, so she steps ahead to introduce them, "Mary, they are my parents, Ranveer and Nimrit Kapoor."

She faces her parents and informs, "Mamma, Papa, she is Mary, who took great care of me in Mumbai as a mother."

Mary bows at them in respect, but gets surprised as Nimrit moves closer to give her a hug before saying, "Thank you for taking care of our daughter."

They break the hug and Ranveer states, "Tonight, we are having a special dinner with Raichand and Rihan's family. I would appreciate you to join us, and allow me and Nimrit to thank you for taking care of our daughter."

Mary hesitates to join her employer and their relatives for dinner, but Kavya agrees on behalf of her, "Mary will join us."

Ranveer smiles and Nimrit states to make Mary comfortable, "At 7 pm, I will be waiting for you in the lawn."

Mary nods with a smile and they excuse themselves to greet Manasvi, who is talking with Ruhi now. Kavya joins them as well and Armaan takes Mary to one of the guest rooms after grabbing her bag to help her settle down.

Ranveer and Nimrit take their seat on a couch, across Manasvi, who is sitting between Ruhi and Rihan. While Kavya stands behind Myra's wheelchair and watch her parents initiating a conversation with Rihan's mother.

Ranveer complains playfully, "I thought, I have just bid farewell to one daughter, but your son stole my another daughter."

Nimrit rolls her eyes at his words and attempts to stop him, so they can have a serious chat on their children's future.

But Manasvi beats her by replying playfully, "Well, it's your fault. You got his best friend married with your first daughter, so my poor lonely child had to steal your second daughter."

Nimrit raises her eyebrows at Ruhi in amusement, who nods in positive and mouths "they are same."

Kavya, Myra and Rihan silently chuckle as Ranveer crosses his arms and asks dramatically, "So, your poor lonely child took revenge?"

Manasvi mimics his action and replies after a dramatic sigh, "No, no, how will a poor innocent Mamma's boy think of revenge? He still needs me to select his clothes. Actually, I am still surprised, how he selected a gem like Ruhi."

Rihan rolls his eyes on his mother's words and Ranveer ask with mocking curious eyes, "Are you trying to flatter me by calling my daughter a gem, or you are serious?"

Manasvi shrugs her shoulders casually and clarifies, "I am only highlighting a fact, now it depends on your smartness to scrutinize my words and identity my intentions."

Ranveer raises his eyebrows and comments, "I can see, who is smart here."

They continue to stare at each other with furrowed eyebrows before bursting out laughing and standing to shake hands with each other in excitement.

Nimrit comments playfully, "Ranveer got his reincarnated sister."

The kids laugh as Ranveer and Manasvi yell in excitement, "Yes."

They take their respective seats and Ranveer tells Kavya, "Don't tell anyone, I will be having more fun with Rihan's mother as compared to those serious Raichands."

Before Kavya can reply, they hear a familiar voice from the main door, "She doesn't has to say, we already witnessed."

They turn to find Yash and Sonia, standing with crosses arms and annoyed look near the door. Ranveer grabs the end of Nimrit's saree and creates a curtain with the fabric to hide himself as they walk closer with furious eyes.

Yash mocks, "Yes, Mr. Fun-Loving Kapoor, what did you say?"

Ranveer peeps from the curtain of saree and raises his eyebrows innocently before pointing at his throat with hurtful expression and shakes his head in negative with crying face.

Yash faces Sonia and mocks, "Look Sonia, our poor innocent Ranveer lost his voice. Should I help him?"

She agrees, while staring at Ranveer with furrowed eyebrows, "Definitely, he is our son's father-in-law."

Yash removes his coat and tie, while taking dangerously slow steps towards Ranveer. He tosses them aside and undoes the first button before pouncing on Ranveer, only for him to stand and run away. Yash grabs the cushion and hits Ranveer's back, making him yelp and grab another pillow to defend himself.

Meanwhile Sonia winks at Kavya, making her giggle and move closer to greet with a hug. Then she hugs the remaining ladies and smile in acknowledgement at Rihan as Ranveer and Yash continue their pillow fight.

Ranveer grabs Rihan's hand and pulls closer to shield himself before yelling, "You cannot win Raichand."

Yash glares at him and yells, "Don't hide behind a kid, Coward."

Rihan gets hit with the pillow on his shoulder, even though Yash was careful to hit Ranveer, who lowered himself to hide behind Rihan. The females split and Myra, Ruhi, Manasvi cheer Ranveer, while Kavya, Sonia, Nimrit cheer Yash.

Mary skips a step of the staircase after seeing the scenario as she and Armaan were returning after keeping her luggage in the room. He chuckles at her reaction before holding her arm to support and they continue descending the staircase.

Mary states in shock, "I cannot believe my eyes. Mr. Raichand into a chidish pillow fight, this is impossible."

Armaan gazes his laughing wife and comments with a smile, "Leave it on the Kapoors and enjoy how they convert the most impossible task into a beautiful reality."

She giggles, seeing Rihan is sandwiched between Ranveer and Yash, while Armaan gives his phone to Mary, making her confused.

He requests, "Can you make a video, while I help my brother?"

Mary nods, taking his phone and watches in amusement as he walks closer with two pillows from the couch and gives one to Rihan. They try to stop the elders by using their pillows as shield and Armaan pulls Yash behind, whereas Rihan pulls Ranveer. But the elders wink at each other and start hitting the boys, making the females stare in shock on the sudden twist in the game.

Mary stands behind Myra's wheelchair, while recording the entire scene and watches the ladies entering into the fight to save the boys. However, they end up fighting with their husbands/boyfriend as Manasvi and Myra laugh at them with Mary.

The room echoes with their giggles and yelling of happiness as they fall on the floor, continuing the pillow fight.

Kavya and Ruhi's Practice Room

Armaan drags Ruhi inside the room by holding her arm in a tight grip, immediately after the lunch. He closes the door and places his finger over her lips to silent her as she was going to ask question. Withdrawing his finger, he makes her sit on a bean bag, placed in the middle of the room and takes his seat on another, facing her.

She asks in confusion, "Why did you drag me here?"

He gestures to wait and turns to face the door, which opens in a few seconds, revealing Rihan and Kavya. They enter, eyeing Armaan and Ruhi with a confusion frown on their foreheads.

Rihan demands, "Why did you drag my girlfriend here?"

Armaan answers with a mischievous smirk, "I wanted to talk with you three, but calling each one would take time, so I dragged Ruhi without any warning and knew, you both will follow.

(A/n: How many of my "constructive critics" thought, I made an error in writing names and felt the urge to "correct" me? 🤐🤐 🤣😁😂😜🤣)

They rolls their eyes at the Arrogant's Smart idea, who laughs with Ruhi and the two, take their seats on the other beanbags, placed next to their respective partners.

Kavya asks, "What did you wanted to talk about?"

Armaan takes her hand in his and answers, "DID."

The trio frown in confusion and he informs, "I have a proposal for DID."

Ruhi enquires, "What proposal?"

He takes a deep breath and explains to the girls, "See, don't take me wrong, but I would like to help the two of you by purchasing a bigger premises for DID, which can help to train a large number of students."

Armaan takes Ruhi's hand in his other one and states politely, "Ruhi, don't think negative in terms to your apartment. I know, what you have lost and suffered over the years. Trust me, I respect your courage and self-esteem to stand for yourself with the least help."

His words make them smile and he faces both girls simultaneously to explain, "My intentions for offering a bigger premises is only to help in your progress. I mean, you both are so talented in self defence, fencing, boxing, martial arts and aiming. Then why not utilize your talents and passion completely."

They listen to him attentively as he goes on, "By having a spacious premises, you can bank more females and train them. You can even train the jobless or unqualified females for free, then appoint them as trainers for the basic courses. This will give you the opportunity to concentrate on specialised training and generate employment for such females, so they can earn a living. Plus, you two can get some free time, which can be utilized for other social work, either through Helping Hand NGO, School or Hospital."

Giving a gentle squeeze to their hands, he requests, "See, I am not pressurizing any of you, but I would like to help in your progress in regards to DID and social service both. So, think about it."

The girls face each other in dilemma and Armaan understands the same, before offering, "If you wish, you two can repay me in installments as per your convenience and become the proud owners of the premises."

They face him as he given an encouraging nod and Kavya asks, "You will take the money?"

Armaan promises, "Yes."

Ruhi asks, "You won't stop us after a few months, when we will be settled?"

He releases her hand to make a cross over his heart with the index finger to prove his sincerity and assures, "No, I will accept the money without a word of objection. I know the two of you, Ruhi."

They face each other to decide, although Rihan jumps into their conversation before the girls can react, "I have a proposal as well."

The trio face him with confused frowns and Ruhi demands, "What proposal?"

He informs Armaan, "I will pay 50% of the amount for the premises."

But Armaan denies, "You don't have to bother, Rihan. I can manage."

Rihan rolls his eyes and comments, "Of course, you can manage, Mr. Money Plant."

The girls giggle as Armaan glares at Rihan, who explains, "But I have enough savings to contribute in DID's premises and I want to participate in their progress as well."

He takes Ruhi and Kavya's other hands before assuring, "I truly wish to support in every way possible, girls. Please allow me, allow us."

The girls face each other with teary eyes, failing to believe their destiny has blessed them with partners, who are more than just lovers. They have proved to be their friends, supporters, volunteers and everything, one can ever ask for.

They never judged their passion and work, instead motivated them to progress further and helped in the training even though, they got punches or kicks in return. None of them complained to see bruises on their skin, in fact, they saw them with pride and objected to hide them with make-up.

Never have the boys argued if the girls slept on the free time to give their exhausted body, the needed rest. They boys never felt ashamed or objected if the girls helped the poor, sick or needy, unlike their old friends and relatives. Instead they respected their humanity and kindness to help others.

In a nutshell, the boys have accepted and loved the girls as they were.

Kavya begins as a lone tear escapes her eye, "We...we don't know, what to say?"

Ruhi adds after a sniff, "We never thought, our boyfriend/husband will support us."

Rihan states with a smile, "Then allow us to prove you wrong."

Armaan explains, "And we know, you both wanted to be independent without relying on anyone. But there is no harm in taking help from your family members. We are family, we are one."

Kavya and Ruhi faces Armaan as he adds, "I would love to become your permanent volunteer and improvise your skills."

Rihan squeezes the girls' hands to grab their attention and speaks, "And I wish to help in organizing the best equipment with safety measures, so DID becomes the best training institute for women in India."

Armaan states, gaining their attention, "But the skills will remain yours, the efforts will remain yours."

Rihan adds, making them face him, "The hard work and courage will remain yours, we are only intermediates."

Armaan completes for them, "To help and push you ahead for fulfilment of your dreams."

With a smile, he squeezes their hands and asks, "Now can we have one confident yes from the both of you, so we can go and enjoy the last evening with our parents before getting back to work from tomorrow?"

The girls nod twice with teary eyes and huge grins, making the boys chuckle and pull them for a group hug. Armaan kisses Kavya's temples gently and Rihan rubs Ruhi's back in a soothing matter to calm them.

The girls whispers, "Thank you."

Armaan opens his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by a familiar female voice, "Do anyone of you have a brother or best friend with similar mentality for me?"

They break the hug to find Myra, sitting on the wheelchair near the door and pouting sadly at them. The boys chuckle and girls wipe the tears as she drags her wheelchair near. Armaan shifts back with the beanbag to allow Myra to halt between him and Kavya.

Myra demands, "I am serious, I want a guy same as Armaan and Rihan."

Kavya teases her, "Aren't you a bit young to think of marriage?"

Rihan comments with fake sadness, "Mr. Kapoor will be sad to know, his youngest Princess is planning to find her Prince and leave her father soon."

Myra replies after flipping her long hair, "I never said marriage, I will date him for now and marry later."

Ruhi teases with raised eyebrows, "Oh! Madam is planning to date, that means now she won't rescue animals and bring them home?"

Myra shakes her head and denies, "Nope, I will continue to bring animals at home and my boyfriend/husband has to accept my love for them. He even has to participate in helping them and adopt minimum 6 pets for me."

Kavya And Ruhi widens their eyes at her last words, however Armaan promises, "Don't worry, I will find the perfect one for you, who will be as generous as us to tolerate their partner's madness."

Ruhi and Kavya question him together with a glare, "Tolerate their partner's madness?"

Armaan presses his lips to not laugh and nods innocently, making Myra giggle in silence.

Rihan supports his friend in teasing them, "Exactly, who in their sane state will enjoy hurting others. It is a clear stage of mental sickness, girls."

Ruhi opens her mouth to defend herself, though Kavya stops her and states, "Now, the truth is disclosed of our mental sickness, then we should no longer fool you boys. We should leave you for good."

She faces Armaan and informs with fake sadness, "I will send the divorce papers as soon as possible."

Ruhi takes the cue and faces Rihan to bid farewell, "Bye Rihan, it was nice meeting you."

The girls stand to walk towards the door, grinning to themselves and expecting the boys to stop them. Though to their disappointment, none of the boys stop them and they turn around to find them busy in inspecting Myra's injured foot.

The boys were not sparing a single glance to them, making Kavya and Ruhi pout in sadness. The girls walks back to their respective partners and punch their arms gently to grab their attention.

Armaan faces her with fake innocence and teases, "What happened? Need lawyer's contact details for divorce papers?"

Rihan mimics him and teases Ruhi, "We never exchanged gifts, so what brings you back?"

Kavya yells in irritation, "Enough."

Armaan asks with fake concern, "What enough? Wait....you came to discuss alimony?"

Rihan widen his eyes in fake amusement and demands, "Ruhi, even you want alimony? But we are not married."

The girls stomp their foot in frustration and turn around to leave, only to be pulled back by the boys, who hold their wrist. The girls fall back on their laps and Myra closes her eyes with her hand, while smiling.

Armaan caresses Kavya's cheek and whispers against her ear, "Madness or innocence, kindness or anger, I love every shade of my Angel."

She blushes and wraps her arms around his neck to hug him.

While Rihan whispers to Ruhi, "You are allowed to be mad for your passion and I will still be mad for you."

Ruhi blushes, hitting his chest and he chuckles before embracing her in his arms.

However, the lovebirds are interrupted soon with an innocent voice, "Can I open my eyes now?"

The girls deny, wrapping their arms around their partner's neck, "Not so soon."

Lawn

Ranveer pops open the champagne and pours in the glasses as everyone gather in the lawn for a family dinner.

A bonfire is arranged in the middle of the lawn with many comforters. Yash and Sonia are sitting on one. Myra, Mary and Manasvi occupy the comforter to their left, while Nimrit sits alone to their right, waiting for Ranveer to join her.

A large barbecue is organised by Rihan and Armaan with the girls' help as they decided to give their family dinner a personal touch. Mary or any of the mothers were strictly denied to help and were asked to enjoy the night.

Ranveer passes glass to everyone as the two young couples stay near the barbecue to keep an eye on the food.

Then he raises the toss, "For happiness, for togetherness and for love."

Others raise their glasses before taking a sip and Ranveer complains, "Why is everyone sitting as an old, senior citizen? Come on, let's dance."

He grabs Nimrit's hand, along with Sonia, Mary and Manasvi's hand, one by one to drag them to the empty space. Then he turns on the music and starts dancing with them.

The girls chuckle at their father's funny dance steps, while the boys wink at each other before moving towards Yash.

They take a seat on either side of him and Armaan initiates a chat, "Papa knows, how to use his charms to make a woman happy."

Yash faces him with a frown and Rihan adds, "Yes, I have never seen Mrs. Raichand so happy before."

Yash turns to look at his wife, giggling as Ranveer grabs her hand to twirl her and Nimrit around together. This makes him frown in jealousy and the boys bite their lips to not laugh.

Armaan composes himself and adds, "I think, Mom will deny to shift Mumbai with us if Papa continued to keep her happy. I mean, look at him, how he is alone managing to keep all the ladies happy here."

Yash glances around to find the young girls, looking at Ranveer with an admiring smile. He gulps the remaining champagne and shoves the glass in Armaan's hand before standing to walk towards the group.

Rihan and Armaan giggle along themselves as they succeeded in making Yash jealous. They watch him grabbing Sonia and Nimrit's hand, then dances with them around Mary and Manasvi to kick Ranveer out of the circle.

However, Ranveer doesn't accept defeat and grabs Manasvi and Mary's hands to dance with them.

The boys giggle at the elders' funny dance war, only to yelp in pain as their girls pinch their arms. Myra giggles at them and the girls glare at their partners' for tricking Yash.

Kavya opens her mouth to scold, but they escape by standing to walk towards Myra. They lift her in their arms from either side, and start rocking her back and forth on the beats of the music.

The girls shake their head in disbelief, although chuckles as Ranveer and Yash fell on the ground after attempting to pick their respective wives in their arms. They move closer to help them to stand and end their silly war by dancing with them.

They dance together on the beats of the music by taking breaks to have drinks or eat the food. Basically enjoying the time with each other as tomorrow noon Armaan, Rihan, Kavya and Ruhi will leave for Mumbai.

Mary had decided to stay back and help the senior Raichands for shifting to Mumbai. Meanwhile Kavya and Armaan will decorate a room for them in their Mansion as Kavya insisted on giving it a personal touch.

The people, which were connected for the sake for formality, today they were spending quality time as a happy family.

Midnight

Guest Room

Kavya laughs, while falling back on the bed and Armaan rolls his eyes in annoyance, taking a sip from his wine glass.

After having a memorable time with everyone, they came to their room as others wanted to sleep, but they weren't tired. They decided to sit and have some wine, while sharing more facts of each other. However, Armaan started regretting to agree with the idea as Kavya is constantly laughing on every confession.

First, he had shared about his jealousy towards Yuvi and now, he informed the number of tutors from Vivan to Veer, who taught him different things to impress and keep her happy.

Armaan glares at his giggling wife and warns, "I will stop sharing anything if you continued to laugh, Angel."

Though she continued and he gulped down the rest of the wine in frustration before standing from the bed and murmurs, "Keep laughing."

Armaan takes a step away, only for Kavya to stop laughing in panic and grab his hand. She pulls him back with force, causing his legs hit the bed and lose balance before falling back on the bed. He glares at her as she faces him with an apologetic look, laying beside him and he attempts to get up. She pulls him back and hovers over him, making it difficult for him to get up.

She apologises, "Sorry Aru."

Armaan faces away in fury and pushes her away, but she grabs his hands. She wraps them around her waist, only for him to pull away from her hold and keeps his hands behind his head, away from her touch. Kavya grabs his elbow to pull his hands closer, but he uses his muscular power to keep his hands behind his head.

She pouts sadly and pleads, "Please Aru, sorry. I won't laugh now, promise."

He continues to look away and complains innocently, "Move Kavya, I want to sleep."

Kavya frowns at her name, instead of Angel and thinks of an idea to pacify her angry husband. She suddenly smirks and moves her hands at his sides, before tickling him. She grins when he turns his head to face her, but soon frowns as his face doesn't show any signs of humour.

He informs in a cold voice, "For your kind information, Mrs. Raichand, I never felt ticklish in my whole life."

She asks with a sad pout, "Never?"

Armaan shakes his head in negative and moves his hands to her sides without breaking the eye-lock, making her confuse. She feels him raising her top and caress her sides, making her breath hitch and clench his t-shirt in her fist.

He smirks at her reaction and starts tickling her, making her laugh and push his hand away. But he flips their position before she can escape and starts tickling her sides. Her giggles echo in the room, causing his lips to curl up into a genuine smile.

She pleads in-between her giggles, "Ple...please...please Aru...stop"

Armaan teases, while tickling her, "Why? You wanted to laugh on me and my efforts, right? Now laugh."

Kavya pushes his hands away, only for him to hold her hands over her head with one hand and using other hand to tickle her. She moves to her side and struggles to release her wrist from his strong grip, but his constant tickling, reduces the impact of her attempts.

She pleads again, "Please stop...I...I promise, I will never lau-"

Her next word dies on her lips as Armaan covers her mouth with the hand, which was tickling her and he warns, "Never ever make that promise."

Kavya faces him in surprise, while breathing heavily and he continues, "I didn't spent an entire night, studying 42 pages on compliments and 6 pages on endearments to make you promise me to never laugh."

He uncovers her mouth and adds, "I didn't spent an hour with Veer, learning the gestures for making you feel special and loved to not see your smile again."

She whispers, "Aru."

He adds, "I hated Vivan at that time, but I learned, how to treat a woman respectfully. I never loved clicking photos, but I leaned taking selfies from Rihan to store our memorable moments for your happiness."

Armaan leans closer and orders, "Smile, giggle and laugh on me or anyone....do anything, you wish, but never ever make that promise. I want to see you happy at every minute of your life. Promise me."

Kavya whispers, "I promise."

She twists her hand to release from his hold, but he tightens his grip and shakes his head in negative without breaking the eye-lock. So, she lifts her face and plants a kiss on his jaw, making him lean closer. She kisses his left cheek, nose and right cheek then rubs her left cheek against his right one, making him loosen his grip on her wrist and close his eyes.

She moves her hand to cup his face and pecks his lips, only for him to deepen the kiss and she wraps her arms around his neck. She pulls him closer and he moves his hand to switch off the lights before going to undress her.

Soon his clothes meets hers on the floor and the room fills with their pleasurable moans and groans as they make love to each other.

Next Day

Raichand Mansion, Mumbai

Kavya faces Armaan with an amused smile as she reads the name of their Mansion is changed from Armaan's to Raichand's.

They have arrived Mumbai an hour back and Rihan took Ruhi to her home. While they arrived to their home with Max, sitting in the co-driver's seat at the front.

Armaan smiles at his wife and grabs her hand to caresses her bruised knuckles before explaining, "It's our home. Your, mine, Dad and Mom, right?"

She nods with a smile as the car halts at the entrance of the Mansion. She goes to step out, but he stops her, making her face him with a frown.

He requests, "Can you come after 15 minutes? I have something to show you."

Kavya asks with a smile, "Is there a surprise for me, Mr. Raichand?"

Armaan replies after a wink and smirk, "Certainly, Mrs. Raichand."

She giggles with a nod as he asks Max to accompany him inside for help and requests her to enter after 15 minutes, then directly come to their room.

Kavya waits in the car and decides to call Mary in the meantime to ask, regarding the status of the senior Raichands packing.

Kavya and Armaan's Room

Kavya enters the room, only to frown as the room was pitch dark and she removes her phone from the jeans pocket to use it's flashlight. But a few lights turn on, halting her action and she turns to find the lights are focusing on a wall.

She walks closer in curiosity and finds the wall is completely covered with photo frames. She recollects, this wall was empty before, though it is now a display of their beautiful memories.

There were a picture of their engagement, where Armaan was helping her to climb the stage with their eyes locked. The pictures of their ring exchanging and feeding the cake to each other were also framed.

Kavya walks closer and traces the picture frames of their wedding with her fingers. She chuckles, looking at a photo, where they are drown in each other's eyes, during the wedding when he greeted her innocently with a hi. The following frames have pictures of their wedding rituals followed by the reception.

There were even the pictures, which Armaan clicked through the hidden camera to fulfil his promise of converting her sketches into reality. Plus the photos of their long car drive. She smiles at them, only to frown in surprise as there were pictures of yesterday's pillow fight and special dinner.

The Kapoors, Raichands, Ruhi, Rihan, Manasvi and Mary were happy together as one big united family.

As she smiles at their group dance picture, Armaan walks behind her and whispers, "Thank you, Angel."

Kavya turns around and smiles at him before opening her mouth to comment on the picture wall. But she shuts it back as she finds him shirtless and notices something on his chest.

However, the low light doesn't allow her to see clearly and she goes to turn on the remaining lights. She turns back to see his chest and gasps at the similar tattoo, inked on his chest with her initials.

Carefully and gently she traces her fingers over his red and slight swollen skin, only to withdraw as she recollects her pain when she got one. Though, the one on the chest would have been more painful.

Kavya faces him and whispers, "Why?"

Armaan smiles before taking her hand to place near his tattoo and turns to look at the picture wall. But she continues to stare at his face with surprise and confusion.

He whispers, "Because I love you and I have so many reasons to thank you, Angel."

He turns to face her and continues, "For not breaking our marriage, even though I abandoned you. For not leaving and staying back to give me time for realising my mistakes. You ignored my errors and lack of knowledge on relationship. Instead helped me to know and learn new things in the life. You accepted me as the Arrogant, I am and never asked me to change my basic nature. I know, I can be rude or furious beyond limits at times, still you stood strong and urged me to unite with my family."

He turns to point at the group dance photos with his index finger and adds, "You gave me this....a family....a happy family of my own."

Kavya keeps her gaze fixed on his face, observing the wave of emotions in his eyes. The emotions, which never existed during their marriage, today they were dazzling in his eyes. She knew, he is happy, rather overwhelmed with the new changes in his life and on getting his family back, which he dreamed for as a kid.

She steps closer to wrap her arm around his waist. He lowers his gaze to face her and she bends to kiss his chest, over the tattoo. Armaan kisses her head in response and she lifts her head to face him, while cupping his cheek.

She whispers, "Can I be honest?"

He nods and she informs, "I wanted to leave on many occasions, but something always stopped me. I blamed it on my heart for making me weak or I blamed it on my selfishness, thinking that step might ruin Myra's future. But now I know, our destiny was holding me back to stay and give our marriage another chance, to give you another chance to rectify the mistakes, committed naively."

Armaan shakes his head and corrects her, "It was my destiny, which didn't let you go because it wanted to bless me with a happy family and it knew, only one person can do that."

He bends to kiss her forehead and whispers, "Only one person, which is my Angel.....I Love You."

Kavya smiles, "I Love You too."

"THE END"

************

That's all for now.....will update next part as soon as possible.....hope you liked this part, do give your reviews...till then Keep Smiling and Take Care

My contact details:

Wattpad Profile - @WriterAnisha_2307
Email- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Hangout- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Facebook - Anisha (Link - https://www.facebook.com/worldofanisha)
Twitter - worldofanisha
Instagram- Anisha_23_07

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Sweet Souls De Mysticc

Ficção Geral

8.9K 537 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
1.1M 67.3K 69
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...
7.3K 956 19
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
199K 12.8K 47
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...