Invisible (Jackson Wang X Rea...

Par VError

''Why would you even want to talk to me?'' you said. ''Do I need a reason? I mean why would I NOT want to?'... Plus

1. Who-...are you?
2. Then I'll punish you
3. The Jackson guy
4. Become the door
5. The Otter
6. And why NOT?
7. Shorty
8. Megan
9. You're out
10. After school
11. Nothing Serious
12. Our reputation
13.Got7
14. Phone
15.Bullies
16. Deal
18.Umbrella
19. Friends
20. Amber
21. Last minute trip
22. Before the trip starts
23. The fish
24. Competition
25. The bet
Announcement
26. Bad-Timing
28. Grounded

17. JYP

1.5K 59 18
Par VError

Mindlessly walking the empty street, feeling the cold rain drops on your shoulders, you've been blankly staring down at your phone for the past 15 minutes. Recalling the conversation you had with Jackson a few days ago. Usually, you'd be catching up your sleep hours during the gloomy sunday morning. Instead, the fact that you agreed on being the temporary camerawoman for Jackson's company forces you to leave your compfort zone and meet new responsabilities. From the positive side, it does sound like a good opportunity to earn some money, thinking of it as a part time job. Your dad wasn't against this idea at all as long as you worked on your homework the moment your get back home. As always, school will stay a priority.

Looking for the given directions on your device, you soon realised you were right in front of the building. There were 2 security guards. 2 very intimidating-looking guards. This should be a quite famous company since it looks rather fancy. You stood still for a few minutes contemplating the entrance and asking yourself for the 9th time what are you even doing there.

''Yooo fam over here!!'' You were brought back to earth by the familiar voice which was running towards you. ''Why the hell are you still standing there under the rain?! May I also ask what happened to your umbrella?'' Jackson said, grabing your arm and pulling you towards the entrance.

''It started raining after I got out of the house...I didn't think it was necessary'' 

''If you get sick tomorrow, which is most likely to happen, you better stay atleast 1 meter aways from me at school. An idol and a future superstar can't get sick ya know? It's not you, it's just me...Don't take it too personnal..'' He said before you approached the security guards. ''Oh Yeah it's alright guys she's with me I got permission''

''Aww how's our poor idol will survive if he wouldn't be able to communicate with me for the whole day... Don't you think it'll be kinda harsh??'' You immitated a sad expression laughing to yourself considering the fact that Jackson kept clinging to your introverted self for almost a week now.

''pffft. Don't get so full of yourself. Just fan service'' He concluded, snapping his fingers in a girly manner and opening the door of their practice room in a fancy manner.

***************************************************************************************

''Stars in tha houseeeeee'' Jackson yelled as soon as he entered the room.

You politely greeted the other members as you followed behind Jackson. All of them seemed sleepy and tired no matter how cheerful they tried to act. You were, once again, greeted by a gloomy Yugyeom who seemed rather calmer than the last time you've seen him. Not paying too much attention to it you hurried towards the camera.

''What're we filming today?'' You asked Jaebum

''Today'll be a normal vlog around the studio. This shouldn't be too complicated'' He reassured '' Okay guys do we start?''

''Shouldn't we wait for JYP?'' Yugyeom said, turning his head in your direction with a grin on his face. '' I thought he wanted to make Y/N pass an inteview for the job first?''

''YOU TOLD HIM?!'' Jackson suddenly looked at him. 

You and JB exchanged nervous glances, not really knowing whats going on.

''Why did you do that?!? He has enough work already I think that our staffs approval was enough dont you think-''

''Hey boys'' The man now slowly entered the room, speaking to them in korean as everyone bowed  to greet him. Your arm being slightly pulled by Jinyoung's hand you quietly bowed aswell. '' I hope I'm not interrupting you''

''No sirr'' They shook their heads in unisson.

He then sent a glance in your direction which made you look down from nervousness. You didn't expect this situation. And if it was an interview you weren't prepared for this at all. What does Yugyeom have against you. He didn't seem pleased to work with you at all.

''I heard you hired a new cameraman. What happened to the previous lady?'' 

''Well she kinda..err...ran aways?'' Jackson started.

''Ran aways? Why did she? I don't remember firing her-''

''Jackson kept flirting with her and do inappropriate stuffs'' Bambam shot. Following by Youngjae who burst out laughing along with Mark and Yugyeom. 

The atmosphere seemed to becoming less tense than it was a few minutes ago. That sent you a sign of relief but you couldn't laugh along with everyone since you couldn't understand a word they said.

''nOT TruE!!! She ran aways because she couldn't keep up with our busy schedule and some 6 crazy monkeys!!'' Jackson protested.

''6 Monkeys?'' JYP chuckled

''Well, I mean...I was actually trying to calm them down but y'know they never listen'' He said, scratching the back of his head as everyone were shaking their heads in disapproval. The man soon realised that you couldn't quite understand what was going on.

''Hey Jackson! Can you please translate what I'm going to tell your friend? I'm counting on you''

''Yes Sir, of course!''

''Let's talk outside'' He said as you followed the two men out of the room. You felt nervous but somehow, the fact that Jackson was there by your side made you feel confident enough to answer the man's questions

******************************************************

''So what is your name dear?'' He asked in a friendly tone.

''My name is Y/N. I am Jackson's classmate''

''I see. May I know a little about the experience you have for working with a professional camera?''

''I...don't really- ''

''Exuse me sir'' Jackson interrupted ''But...let's say even if she doesn't have that much experience, i don't think this should be a problem right? I mean.. Everyone can film simple practices and vlogs right? And I think it'll be  more suitable for you if you hire someone with average knowledge than a professional.''

''This is all pretty logic Jackson but I don't remember giving you my permission to hire someone. Especially if it's one of your classmates. You should be aware that if there's an accident with one of our cameras she would be the one responsible for it and i would have to make her pay for the materials. I don't think it's such a great idea''

From the annoyed look on JYP's face you could tell that he wasn't feeling too happy about Jackson's decision.

''Well...we can show you the video I made for one of their practices a while ago. It was just for fun you shouldn't worry about anything. You can judge and decide by yourself after taking a glance at it just once.'' You then looked at Jackson so he could translate your words. The man nodded.

''Okay this is an option. I will think about it. May I know who got the video?''

''Jaebum saved it in his camera. If you have time we can look at it right now sir. Please follow me'' Jackson confidently said, leading JYP back inside.

The moment they left, the man you tried to avoid entered now the silent hallway where you stood. Leaning against the wall facing you.

''Do you really think he will hire such a clumsy amateur like you?'' Yugyeom affirmed.

''Funny how I heard so many good things about you from your friends but I keep falling onto your bad side'' You sighed. Surprisingly, you were completely calm.

''What are you even doing here'' He grinned bitterly '' Come on you can be honest with me. Not like Jackson or the others would believe me or anything''

''What do you mean by that?''

''Stop seeking for attention'' His tone was now serious 

''Hah...this is actually the last thing I would want right now'' You snorted '' Can you tell me what's the matter? I don't remember having an argument with you before''

''Of course you don't remember. People who want fame and money don't care about anything except their own problems. Acting like complete victims'' He slowly shook his head.

''Excuse me?''

''You know.... Megan actually used to like you'' He smiled, but he obviously was mad.

''You-..you know Megan?''

''Who doesn't know Megan'' He laughed '' She's a bully. I know. I knew her for a long time. I also know the story you two had. She used to tell me everything.''

''If you know her that well why am I the one you're angry with?''

''I don't like the things Megan does. But that doesn't automatically make you the good guy in this whole thing. In fact, maybe you don't think so but I strongly believe she became like this because of you.'' He stated. 

''How is that because of me?!''

He stared at you for a few seconds and before he could say something back Jackson came back with JYP by holding the camera in his hands.

''Okay so..To be honest, this video isn't horrible. The quality isn't that bad either, I would say it's pretty decent. But before I take my final decision I would like to see how well can you film a vlog video. I hope you're going to do well.'' He smiled politely before leaving '' Now excuse me...''

''Did you hear that?? You have a chance to prove your skills!!'' Jackson whispered cheerfully.

Yugyeom sighed with irritation before leaving, not even looking at you or Jackson. He sure wasn't happy.

''....What's wrong with him?..'' Jackson looked at Yugyeom, then stared at you with a concerned look

''Who knows...''

So...his ''hatred'' for me is related to Megan..

**********************************************************

*Author's note*

Heya peeps. I think my school life is getting pretty calm now so I hope I'll be able to write more often from now on. I'm sorry If i'm adding way too many details in this story. Hope it still makes sense and isn't too random =v=

Also, lately I've actually been thinking about a few plots that I could use to write another story after I finish this one. If I do, it will probably be about VIXX or StrayKids. Which one should I start with?

Anyways I hope you have a great day (: Thx for reading

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

96.5K 2.4K 25
There's nothing too fast to say love when you find the right one already. My very first fanfic about Jackson GOT7 omg, english isn't my first languag...
54.3K 2.7K 49
The continuation of New Chat 😂
52.8K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
2.1K 205 32
Book-2 _______COMPLETE_______ Because i don't know how to look at you like I'm not in love with you. [Sequel to ENTANGLED]