Stage 1|Newt x Reader

By finnwheeler

|Not complete| Y/n = your name Y/l/n = your last name Y/n comes up from a box with no memories and in a maze... More

Chapter 2| Beautiful
Chapter 3 | Lamp
Chapter 4| Run

Chapter 1| Somewhere

154 2 0
By finnwheeler

{y/n POV.}

I wake up on hard metal, where am I? I look around me and I'm covered with boxes of gardening supplies. Why can I remember anything? Y/n something or someone in my brain whispers. That must be my name. But what's my last name? Where the fuck am I? I start to panic and I bang on the metal but obviously that doesn't do anything. "Help!" I scream. I try my hardest to hold back tears. Am I going to be in the mysterious metal box for ever? That can't be the case because I'm going up. I have to be going somewhere.

10 minutes go by and I'm still going up. "HELP ME!" I scream again in fear. Nothing. I lean against the cold and uncomfortable metal and close my eyes trying to catch my breath. That's when a blinding red light flashes and the ride stops with a big thump. I fall back and hit my head on the metal. I start to feel nauseous, and I see the box open up with a crowd of unfamiliar faces before I black out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81.2K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...