The Possessive Gang Leaders P...

By 90sxroses

I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk thr... More

Fleeing
Arriving
Feels Like Home To Me
Underestimateing is Considered Rude in Most Social Situations
Bumping Into Them
Meeting New Friends, The Ass, and the Dumb Blonde Bimbo
Dante King
My First Fight and The Weirdo
Thank You So Damn Much
More Than My Damn House
Buy You A Rose
Night Weirdo
Im Not Jealous
I Am Not Jealous, I Am Territorial
AG Days
What Did The Locker Do To You?!?!
Someday
Britt
Feedback Please
Filler
A Bad Dream and Some Sleep Dialling
Dante Pov. Bonus Chap!
Barging
Two Unannounced Visits
MAYWETHER WON!
Taking A Picture For The Moment
:(
Sleepover
Finding Shit Out
Apology
class/class part two/follow me
Really Long Chapter XP; The Meeting
A Bit Of Info
Auditorium
Rescue Gone Fucked Up
Retarded Alex
You're supposed to blame and hate me
Crowded Morning
PLZZZZ
RANT CUZ IM PISSED
Caught pt. 2
Stressed Out
END OF THE BOOK
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
The Ride
Streets (Pt 1.)
Streets (Pt 2.)
Clashing
Background (Long ass chapter)
Finally home and happy
Read Or Ill Cry

Caught

33.4K 775 296
By 90sxroses

Trus POV.

I was laying on the couch, looking for some books to order and waiting for my baby's to come home.

The door opens and Dante walks in with Matt and Britt. Sitting up, i smile wide.

"Hey bub." I say, smiling. He smiles back and drops his book bag and runs up to hug me. I hug back.

Dante smiles at us. "Go eat an apple, bub."

He runs off and Dante sits Britts car seat in front of me. Smiling wide, i unbuckle her and pick her. I hold her and kiss her forehead.

"Hows your leg feel?" He asks.

"Fine." I answer. "I need to go to school tomorrow."

"You sure?" He asks, uneasily.

"Yep." I answer. Standing up, i limp to the kitchen and Dante follows. "Why are you always here?" I ask.

He laughs while i sit down and stuffs his hands in the pockets of his pants while leaning against a wall. "Because i want to make sure you're ok."

"Well i obviously am." I reply shortly.

Suddenly, the door opens and my uncle stumbles in drunk. My eyebrows knit together, "Bub, go finish eating in your room on the floor, ok?" Nodding, he runs up.

Turning, i set Britt in her automatic swing and turned it on.

Mike stumbles in and groans. "Why are you still fucking here?" Slurring, he asks Dante.

"'Cause i can." He asks, sounding irritated. Mike grabs a beer from the fridge and opens it.

"Mike, i think you drank en-" he quickly cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up you little bitch!!!" Pointing his beer at me and stumbling towards me.

Dante steps between us and puts his hand on his chest, pushing him back a lil.

Mike stumbles and before i knew it, Mike swung the beer bottle at him and Dante put his hand up. The bottle shattered against his hand and the pieces fell to the floor.

Britt began to cry and freak. I shot out of my seat and Dante landed a punch to his nose. Mike fell on his ass.

Dante was heaving with anger and blood was dripping from his hand. I placed my hand on his shoulder and his breathing slowed.

He turned and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me to him. He nuzzles my neck, having to bend forwards.

Mike groans from the floor. I pull away and limp towards him. "Get the fuck out." I say. He just looks at me before scrambling to his feet and walking towards the door.

"Bitch," he says and i follow him.

"So original." I say and roll my eyes. He looks back at me.

"Why are you following me?" He asks.

"Just need to lock the door once you leave." I smile sweetly and he glowers at me.

"Fucking twat," he says and opens the door and walks out.

"Have a nice night Mike," i say smiling and shut the door, locking it. Sighing, i look at Dante and turn around. His hand is dripping blood.

Ignoring my aching thigh, i quickly walk to him. I pick up a hand towel and wrap his knuckles. "Come on."

Britt is calmed down in her swing and i take Dante upstairs. We go to my room and i set him on the toilet.

Grabbing a first aid kit, i clean his knuckles. He just looks at me like he's trying to solve something. I wrap his knuckles and clean my mess.

Suddenly he picks me up and walks into my room and sets me on my bed.

He lays next to me and caresses my cheek.

"I know... You've been hurt. I know you don't wanna let anyone in. But let me in. Please Tru. I need you. You don't understand. You take care of me constantly. Just... please. I will never hurt you." I struggle to find words.

"Let me think, for a little. Ok?" He brakes into the dumbest, most innocent, lopsided smile I've ever seen.

"Okay!" He responds.

I laugh and shake my head. "You're so fucking weird." He chuckles and i get up to go get Britt.

Next day before school *punches Alex in the nose and sassy walks away*

I brought pain killers to school just in case and drove. I pulled up to the parking lot and turned off my car before heading out. I put my headphones in and walked around to grab my bag.

I headed up to the school and to my locker. Someone tapped my shoulder. Turning around, i see Jake. He smiled softlt at me and i took my headphones off and smiled back. "Whats up?"

"Nothing much," i respond and finish grabbing my stuff before shutting my locker.

We began to walk to first hour. "I dont think youre in my class..." I say. He nods.

"I know. Just wanted to walk with you." He says and smiles. I smile back and head into class.

"Bye," i say and he responds tje same. I take a seat in the back with my headphones on. A few people were staring at me and i was getting pissed.

Dante walked in and seen. He glared at everyone and they all looked away.

He pushes our desks together and sits. Than grabs my hand. I freeze a little and look at him, taking my headphones off. "Uh...?" I ask.

Smiling, "Felt like it," laughing, i roll my eyes.

The day went by pretty fast and i hardly talked to Dante. School was out and i walked out.

"Tru!" I looked over and seen Ron. I walked over too him.

"What are you doing at my school?" I ask.

"You haven't fought lately. Why?"

"I got stabbed in the thigh," i respond. He looks at me, shocked. "Long story." He nods.

"Think you could fight tonight?" I nod.

"I need too." I say.

"Be there by eight?" I nod and walk off to my car.

At about 6, there was a knock at the door. Opening it, i see Mike. He looked like shit.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know you don't like it." He rushed out.

I just looked at him. "You knew how mom was... The drinking, her words, her hands... And you showed up last night, like that?!"

"I know. I'm sorry." He apologized. I shook my head and hugged him.

"Don't let it happen again," i say. He nods. "Can you watch the kids?"

"Yea. You got work?" I nod and we walk in, shutting the door. "What about your thigh?"

"I'll live," i say and shrug.

After i kiss my babys goodbye, i head out and start my car before driving off.

I pull up and head in, pass security, and to the gym.

After practicing for a couple hours, cussing Ron out, and screaming due to my thigh, its time for me to get ready for my fight.

I wrap my hands, braid my hair, and take a few pain killers.

James and Ron come in.

"Ok," James starts, "this guy will most likely be the hardest you've ever fought. His names John Cenna."

(A:N; i was half asleep when i wrote that 😂😂😂 i dont even remember that but ill just go die now...)

"Ok," James starts, "this guy will most likely be the hardest you've ever fought. His names Raddle"

Ron continued and told me that he's tall, broad, and an amazing fighter.

I nodded before taking a few pain killers to numb my thigh.

With my hands wrapped, i throw up my hood and start to walk out, Ron and James flanking me. I kept my head down.

We got out to the ring, the ref talked to us about rules. He studied me and i him. The anouncer did intros. He did Raddle first, before introducing me. He held my wrist up and i looked out and my eyes caught on someone.

Shit!!! Shit shit shit!!!

Dante and everyone else was here. They were at a table in the back and i almost flipped my shit. I stayed calm though, and didnt show anything.

We step back and get in defensive positions. The bell goes off and we circle each other.

He tries to hit me and i side step, and hit him in his head before kicking him and he falls, groaning.

I look at Ron and his movements say to take it slow. He gets up.

After a few minutes of side stepping his punches, failing a few times, i kick him in the chest to distract him. He falls back and i look at Ron, who's telling me to end it.

I nod and just as he gets up, he lands a blow to shoulder. I fall back. He tries to get on top of me so i kick him in the face.

He groans and falls back. Swiftly, i jump on top of him, and grab his hair, banging it to the ground.

He pushes me off and i fall to the ground. He looms over me and again, i kick him in his chest. He groans but doesn't move. He grabs my leg and pulls me too him. He smirks.

I reach up and punch him. While he's stunned, i wrap my leg around his hip and push him to his back.

Straddling his hips, i punch him over and over again.

Finally, he's out and i check his pulse. He's fine.

I stand up and the ref grabs my hand and holds it up. I throw my head back and breathe heavy breaths.

When i lift my head up to the cheering crowd, my eyes lock on Dantes.

His eyes grow wide.

Panicked, i drop the refs hand and run out of the ring, jumping over the cords and landing on the ground.

A sharp pain shoots up my thigh. Gritting my teeth, i run.

God have mercy.

¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£€£
Hey!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I know i haven't updated in 7 million years, but i have reasons.

Anyways, its 4am here and i need to go to bed.

Gn guys.

Follow my snap, musical.ly and add me on fb.

Laters my lovely Smurfs!!!
Byeeeee

     -Crazy_Red_Warrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 224 46
B͟O͟O͟K͟ 2͟ of the Gangleader series (πŸ‡³β€ŠπŸ‡΄β€ŠπŸ‡Ήβ€Š πŸ‡¦β€Š πŸ‡Έβ€ŠπŸ‡Ήβ€ŠπŸ‡¦β€ŠπŸ‡³β€ŠπŸ‡©β€Š πŸ‡¦β€ŠπŸ‡±β€ŠπŸ‡΄β€ŠπŸ‡³β€ŠπŸ‡ͺβ€Š) Must be read after you read 'The Gangleader's StreetFighter' to...
73.9K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
447K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...