Books to Read on Wattpad (Rev...

Par sourmanz53

Need ideas for another book to read? Here are some of my favorite books that I have enjoyed on Wattpad and re... Plus

Books to Read on Wattpad
Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
Silent Love (Completed)
Teddy Bear Hospital
Rides with Ace
My Dark Knight
The Cliché Curse
Every Beauty Deserves a Beast
Getting It Straight
Seeing Stars
Resisting Him.
That Idiot Wolf.
This Bad Boy I'm With
Destined With You
Eternity in the Castle
I met him on the balcony
Convicted Love
The Boys are Back in Town
True North
That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.
Until Dawn
Mr. Alpha, meet your Angel
Buckley's Rowdy Ranch: Cam & Jessie
Unmasking Obsidian Light
Armor
Good girl & Bad boy. Cliché!
The Wallflower's Revenge
Wingless and Beautiful
In 27 Days
Nothing Like the Novels
LIB
You Again

Blind Attraction [one] (Wattpad Prize 2014 completed)

2.9K 36 3
Par sourmanz53

Title: Blind Attraction [one]

Author: coravirgo

Status: Complete

Summary: A car accident leaves Marley Lebeau with temporary blindness. For four weeks, she's stuck in hospital trying to learn how to eat, walk, and move without her eyes. Making the decision to stay, she's given a roommate as a clear distraction.

Behold Blair Evans; a bubbly, over-eater who sprains an ankle from a little fall, is forced to stay in the hospital until his ankle heals.

Friendship blossoms between the two but is Blair really who he seems to be and is he just a playmate for Marley?

Blind Attraction by Cora Virgo

Disclaimer: The story is supposed to be easily guessed and not a mystery book. The plot line revolves more around the anticipation of finding out as well as the friendship that lies between two people of two different worlds and how they intend to cope with it.

Blind Attraction [completed]: #18 -teen fiction 21/03/2013 # 46 - humour 23/03/2013

My Opinion: This was a nice and fun read; I can't count how many times I laughed during this book. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 37.8K 59
Book 1 of the Series! Vanessa Lee is a famous fashion designer and has a cosmetic line. At school, she is just Vannessa Collins with a disguise that...
2M 57.6K 35
Second book in Billionaire Series #TheMuteMrs.Billionaire Emma Campbell the only heir of Campbell &Co. An accident in her childhood made her mute. Be...
210K 4.2K 37
Falling in love with your childhood friend is troublesome, especially when he treats you like his special someone but he falls in love with another g...
74.9K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...