The Forbidden Element

By Trey_Sarver

The elements, they're everywhere. You have a total of seven. Water Fire Air Earth Life Death Void Aether Onl... More

Info

Prequel - Void

7 2 0
By Trey_Sarver

Darkness surrounded me. I couldn't see anything,  yet wasn't blinded by anything. My own body was clear within my vision. There wasn't a rush of wind. I couldn't move a muscle in my body. It felt as if I was unconscious,  but also as if I was conscious at the same time. My mind was clouded,  my cognitive functions failing me. I didn't know what to do.

After hours of falling,  my vision began to return. I could see a sky,  clouds swirling. The wind began to rush past me,  starting out small at first, eventually growing into a gust.

The ground almost dented as I collapsed into a pile,  my body aching. I felt the darkness reconsuming me,  and fought it with all my might. It wasn't enough. I was almost retaken when I heard a voice, "Hey,  are you ok?"

I attempted to respond,  but it only came out as a groan. Although my vision still hadn't cleared,  I could feel them lift me into the air. They're arms felt off,  but I ignored it, just thankful for the help.

After a few minutes of being carried,  I was finally set down. I heard some other voices,  yet I couldn't distinguish them. I could only distinguish the fact that it sounded like a boy and two girls.

I decided to stop trying to listen,  and just to relax,  hoping my vision would clear up. Eventually it did,  and I found myself staring at the sky once more,  but on solid ground this time. I attempted to stand, slipping and falling in the progress. I didn't hear movement,  so assumed the others weren't around to help,  or were snickering in the background.

After multiple failed attempts at standing,  I finally managed to compete it. I looked around,  only to find the others were no where to be found. I was in a camp,  with a wagon outside of it. It appeared to he filled with goods,  food being the most of it. My stomach growled at the thought.

"You're awake!" a girl said from behind me. I jumped,  turning around in the process.

"Yeah,  I guess, "I replied,  voice scratchy. I was still unsure if I could trust these people. I looked at her,  and found her not focusing on me,  but the basket she was holding. A few moments later,  she looked up. Her eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" I ask quickly,  not wanting to anger them.

"Your eyes,  they're different colours," she responded. I hesitated for a moment,  trying to think about it. No memories of heterochromia popped into my head. I stopped thinking about it for a moment to examine her. She had long brown hair,  and wore a rugged t-shirt and pants. Her hair was in a bun and her eyes were a bright blue.

"It's called heterchromia," I answered politely,  still a bit worried but less tense.

"I've never seen anyone with it before"

"It's rare, that's all I know"

"Do you have both the elements?"

"What?" I was perplexed. Elements?

"Yeah,  void and necromancy," she answered calmly.

"I don't understand"

"It's okay,  maybe the fall messed with your memory,  well,  what's your name?"

"It's, " I hesitated,  "I don't know my name. I don't remember anything"

I know it's short but it's a prologue. Most chapters will be 2000+ words, so yay! All support is appreciated

Goodbye Kitties!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 241 89
Erotic shots
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
63.5K 6.2K 123
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
33.5K 1.3K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares