Possessed | Damon Salvatore [...

-stilesunicorn tarafından

[BOOK 4 IN THE LIA SERIES] Emilia Gilbert has changed. She's not the same happy, funny, crazy, and wild girl... Daha Fazla

Possessed | Info
1 | New Me, Bitch
2 | May He Rest In Hell
3 | Vampire Hunter Hunting
4 | Duh, I'm Awesome
5 | Tortured Soul
6 | A Woman On A Mission
7 | Stating Truths
8 | Champagne Talks
9 | Secrets Revealed
10 | Nothing To Fear
11 | Island Hunt
13 | Bodies Intertwined
14 | Dirty Work
15 | Following Orders
16 | Vulnerable
17 | Coming Undone
18 | Feeling of Content
19 | First Day Trouble
please read!!

12 | Island Hunt pt.2

2.3K 77 41
-stilesunicorn tarafından

"EMILIA." A hand shook my shoulder gently, "Emilia, wake up. Your friends are outside."

I mentally groaned and opened my eyes to see Aiden leaning over me with a small smile. I studied his face for a minute before I look at his hair and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you want?" I grunt.

"You're friends are outside, they want to speak to you." he answers.

"Wonderful." I muttered, "And here I thought they'd be dead by morning."

I rolled my eyes as Aiden stepped away from me, giving me the chance to jump down from the hammock.

"Emilia, get your arse out here. Right now!" Rebekah scolded from outside, her voice echoing through the cave.

"I knew you'd miss me but why don't you settle it down a notch, blondie." I said, stepping out into the daylight.

"Where have you been?" Elena asked, "You can't just leave like that without telling us."

"Actually, I can." I replied, crossing my arms.

Elena groaned, "I can't believe I was actually worried sick about you."

I opened my mouth to reply but Stefan beats me to it, "Okay let's not fight right now. We've got more important things to worry about."

He looked at me, "The rest are missing."

"What?" I exclaimed, "We have to find them! What if they're dead? I'll never forgive myself if something ever happened to them!"

Stefan and Elena gave me blank looks while Rebekah chuckled.

Suddenly all their eyes were looking at something behind me just as I felt a presence looming over me. I turned to look at Aiden.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hi." He smiled down at me.

"Am I the only one seeing this?" Rebekah asked quietly.

I turned to them, "Guys this is Aiden. Aiden this is Elena, my twin sister, Stefan, her ex boyfriend, and Rebekah, who is here for no reason at all."

"Uh, it's nice to meet you all." Aiden smiled, holding out his hand as the three shook it.

He turned to me, "I'm going to the lake. Meet me there?"

I smirked, "Definitely."

He pecked my lips before he turned and walked towards the lake. I smirked to myself and turned to look at the three in front of me.

"You're playing him, aren't you?" Rebekah smirks, crossing her arms.

"I don't see how that's any of your business."

She only rolled her eyes.

"Anyways," Stefan sighed, "We need your help."

"I'm not helping anyone."

"Then why did you come here in the first place?" Elena snapped, stepping forward.

"I'm here for the cure, just like the rest of you." I answered.

"So we all want the cure, and we help each other to find it." she replied, "But we can't find it when Jeremy, Bonnie, Shane, and Damon have disappeared."

"Why couldn't you disappear instead? I actually kinda liked Jeremy's presence, he's quiet."

Elena groaned and turned around, stomping her way between the trees. Rebekah sighed in annoyance.

"Emilia, please." Stefan sighed, "You're the strongest we have and – "

"I think you've forgotten that I'm an original."

" – we just need your help in finding them so we could find the cure."

"You know asking me more than once won't help convince me." I replied.

Rebekah snapped, "Listen you ignorant narcissistic bitch. Help us find them so we could get the hell out of here."

"Oh my, Rebekah's mad." I fake shivered, "I must obey or else she'll kill me just like the rest of her ex boyfriends."

I was soon pinned against the tree with a tight hand wrapped around my neck. Rebekah snarled up at me and I just smirked at her in return.

I kicked her stomach which caused her hold on me to fall. I grabbed her left arm and went under it, twisting it behind her and pushed her back with my foot so she was kneeling under me.

"Do not underestimate me, Rebekah, you might be immortal but I can still cause you misery."

"Let her go, Emilia." Stefan sighed, "We're running out of time."

Rebekah groaned under me, "You heard him."

I grunted and let go of her arm, kicking her back so she fell completely on the floor. I walked away just as Stefan offered Rebekah a hand.

I headed over to the lake where I spotted Aiden under the waterfall in the lake. His naked chest glistened in the sunlight and I suddenly wanted to ravish him.

His eyes caught mine and he smiled. I walked over to the shore just as he swam over.

"Hey." he smiled at me, his white pearls winking at me and his hair a mess.

"Hi." I kneeled down so our eyes were at the same level. "Some of my friends disappeared and we're gonna go look for them. Wanna come with?"

"Yeah, sure." he nodded, "Would you mind passing me my shorts?"

I took his shorts from the rock and handed them to him just as he began walking out of the lake. I bit my bottom lip and watched as he pulled on his shorts.

He once again caught my eye and smirked. I stood up and walked over to him.

"On the other hand, we could just stay here." I said, running my hands down his naked chest. "I have some ideas on what we could do."

Aiden smiled as he placed his hands on the back of my thighs.

"That sounds wonderful." he leaned forward, "But I'm afraid we have to go search for your friends."

"Okay." I stepped away, "Maybe I'll find other hot guys who are willing to spend time with me. Alone."

Aiden laughed, "They're all wimps. Trust me on that one."

I rolled my eyes and turned to walk back to the cave, Aiden on my heels.

"Where does this lead?" I asked Aiden.

"I don't know." he replied, "I never really jumped."

I looked at the cliff and the long distance separating it and the floor. It was a long fall.

"We need to get down and across." Rebekah said, "Advantage, vampires: all we have to do is jump."

"Wait, wait." Elena says, "Um...maybe you should leave the map behind. In case you fall, you don't want anything to happen to the phone."

"Are we doing this again? I thought we were a team?"

Stefan interrupts, "Guys, we don't have time for this."

"I think Elena should go first to experiment." I suggested, "You know in case the fall kills you, no one would care if Elena died."

Elena glared at me.

"What are you scared?" I asked.

"No." she snapped.

"Okay then go ahead."

Elena gulped and eyed the fall.

"Here, I'll give you a little push." I said, placing both my hands on Elena's back before I pushed her.

Elena fell with a gasp.

"Elena!" Stefan yelled, running to the cliff.

I smirked as I watched her fall. But my smirk fell when she landed on her feet, stumbling a bit.

Stefan turned to me, his body shaking while a vein throbbed in his forehead.

"Don't worry, lover boy. Unfortunately, she still gets to live." I patted his back as I walked to the end of the cliff.

I jumped off and fell down the distance before my feet met the ground and I landed perfectly.

"You almost killed me!" Elena exclaimed, pushing my shoulders. "I can't believe you actually did that."

"Easy, vixen." I slapped her arms from me, "Aren't you used to all the times you almost died? Like what is this? The fifth, sixth time?"

Elena only glared at me just as Aiden landed down beside me.

I looked back up, "What are you two bitches waiting for? Don't worry, Elena didn't die so you guys are safe."

Rebekah and Stefan were only talking and I couldn't hear them from the distance between us. I then watched as Rebekah snapped Stefan's neck and he fell limply to the floor before Rebekah walked away.

Elena's eyes widened as I began fuming.

"You bitch!" I yelled loudly, "I jumped down here for no fucking reason?!"

I turned to Elena and Aiden but Elena was already walking away to try and get back up. I rolled my eyes and turned to Aiden.

"What you did back there..." he began, "to your sister. Do you hate her that much?"

"Oh, honey." I answered, "I don't think I can pretend anymore."

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"I have no emotions." I replied, "I'm dead, literally. So if you thought for once second that I had feelings for you, then you're wrong."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I nodded, "But I'm still attracted to you."

"To be completely honest with you I didn't actually think this was more than a fling." he said meekly.

I smiled brightly, "That's great! More sex for me!"

Aiden laughed, "We should probably go find out why Rebekah snapped Stefan's neck."

"Although everyone's used to it, we probably should." I nodded, "That bitch probably was using us this whole time."

Soon, Aiden and I were up at the top of the cliff and were heading to Elena and Stefan. Stefan was leaning against a rock drinking a blood bag while Elena sat next to him.

"So what happened?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"There's only one cure." Elena answered, she then sighed and looked at Stefan. "I can't take it. I mean, not above everyone else who deserves it just as much as I do. It's over."

"I'm sorry." Stefan replied.

"Don't be. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise." Elena sighed.

"How so?"

"Things changed the minute that I went off that bridge, Stefan. Even if I could be human again, I wouldn't be the person that I was."

"Yay, a pit party." I muttered under my breath.

She continued, "So it's about time that I accept the person that I am now and figure out a way...to start living the rest of my life.

"The rest of your life...sired to Damon." Stefan said.

"I guess we'll have to deal with that when I get home." Her expression changes, "Oh my god...Home. Klaus. Bonnie's spell isn't gonna hold him."

"And after what we did to Kol, if we don't ram that cure down his throat, he'll kill us all."

"Yep well, pity party's over. Let's move." I clapped my hands.

"Wow, what a sight." I whistle, "Don't you just love seeing Damon tied by ropes."

Damon glares at me and I just smile.

Stefan hurries to help Damon who is tied to a pole with a vervain rope around his neck. We had reached the cave just in time to see some guy go down the shaft by a rope.

Stefan's fingers burn as he tries to pull the rope from around Damon's neck.

"You're waisting time." Damon groans, "Just get the cure."

I was already jumping down the shaft with Aiden in tow. I landed softly on the floor and started walking down the passage. I stopped when I realized I was in the center of four passages surrounding me.

"God, which one?"

"Um..." Aiden pauses, "Eenie meenie miney mo."

Aiden's finger stops at a passage, "This one."

"Really?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Really, Aiden, really?"

"What else do you suggest we do?" he asked.

I paused, "I swear to god if it's the wrong passage, I'll kill you."

"I don't think anyone believes you anymore. You've said that to Elena a hundred times and the worst you did was push her off a cliff." he replied.

"Don't tempt me." I told him as I walked down the passage he had chose.

Twenty minutes later we were still roaming multiple passages.

I groaned, "How hard can this get?"

I punched the rock wall, splitting my knuckles open as drops of blood painted the wall. The small cuts instantly healed and I groaned, looking up at the ceiling.

"Let's just go to the lake again and have sex." I told Aiden, "This is getting us nowhere."

Before Aiden could reply, a new voice spoke behind me.

"Emilia, I never thought I'd see you again."

I turned to look at the source of the voice and a smile instantly brightened up my face.

"Katherine."

"I'd love to stay here and chit chat but I kinda gotta run." she waved a box in the air, "I killed Jeremy and stole the cure. I'm on everyone's number one list."

"You got the cure?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded, "Don't worry, Emilia, it's in safe hands."

"I know that." I sighed, "I was kinda hoping you'd waltz into this problem."

She chuckled, "Well I've got to move."

"Okay," I nodded, "You tell me when you reach Mystic Falls."

"Will do." she nodded before she hesitantly walked to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I only patted her back before we parted.

"Take care, Emilia."

"I will." I nodded just before Katherine turned around and disappeared down the passage.

I turned to Aiden who stood there with a confused expression on his face.

"How many you are in this world?"

I chuckled, "I'll explain it on the way."

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

I actually kinda like where this story is going, what about you guys?

Please don't forget to:
vote, it motivates me to write
comment your feedback
share this story with your friends

#Q: thoughts on this chapter?

enjoy the rest of your day, xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

273K 8K 45
Sequel to Gabriella Gilbert. Gabby Gilbert has been through what most people would call hell. After basically selling her soul to the devil, Klaus...
351K 11.1K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
74.3K 1.9K 45
Jessica Gilbert was normal.... if you looked past the fact that she was a tribrid but that was easy since only a handful of people knew. Her life cha...
78.3K 2.9K 43
She was alone all of her life and found solitude in the 'villains' of her favorite TV Show, she died but she never thought she would be able to see h...