A Stranger's Thoughts | JENLI...

By topknotrangi

Lisa and Jennie accidentally could hear each other's thoughts and wonders who is who. The other girl is livin... More

A Stranger's Thoughts
FOREWORD
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 2

13.7K 618 360
By topknotrangi

LISA

"Babe come on let's take a picture!" my girlfriend raised my phone as our faces were viewed on the screen and took a picture of it.

I kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

"You haven't got enough rest haven't you?" I asked her as I put away some strips of her hair to her ear.

"Only a little." she sighed. I gently pulled her head down and let it rest on my shoulder.

I silently uploaded our recently taken photo on Instagram without any caption.

A single photo could tell a lot of things. Whatever things my fans have in mind, I respect their opinion.

Within a minute, the number of likers began to increase from hundreds to thousands.

I just can't live without my phone or any gadgets. It's part of how I live my life.

870k followers... Cool. I thought.

Just as after we went out of the café, I immediately accompanied her towards her condominium.

"Rest," I told her.

"I still wanna cuddle with you," she whines cutely as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her bed.

My sweet princess... I thought with a smile and started kissing her and slowly traveled my hands underneath her clothes.

Her body is making me crazy... I wanna taste her badly... I don't wanna miss this chance... I thought before I continue to button off her upper shirt.

How many times does this person gonna fuck?

I paused at the sudden stupid thought.

"What's wrong?" Rosé furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"I think you should rest. You still need to work for your duty later." I replied.

"Alright." she smiled sadly and began to close her eyes.

Seriously, when will this stop?

Stupid stuff like this pops out from nowhere.

I know it sounds bizarre. I've been hearing things since I woke up from the hospital. My aunt's been looking out for me since then after my parents died in some accident. Yeah, they're my only family now and sometimes I call them my own parents too.

It frustrates me so much. This person's life is so boring. I can't understand those things what he or she's been thinking.

It's full of horses, dogs, chickens, cows like what the fuck I can't relate to such bullshit. It's so OLD SCHOOL!

I unconsciously fell asleep together with Rosé.

"Find her.." someone whispered in my dreams.

I shot my eyes open and glanced at the clock.

4 pm... It's been two hours that have passed.

"Baby, wake up. It's time for work." I gently tapped her chubby cheeks as she stirred up looking at me.

It took her 30 minutes in getting herself ready for work.

I walk her towards the company where she's been working at as a call center agent.

We walked passed an open parking lot.

Woah. Scary...

I looked at the brunette girl with a tall guy who's been carrying cases of beers inside their truck.

She's going to drink alone with her boyfriend with those bottles of beer?

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" my precious girlfriend said to me.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." I smiled before I kissed her forehead just as a pickup truck passed by in front of us.

~

"Lisa! Did you know that Jisoo just came back yesterday?" Jinny came up into me on my desk.

"Nope. What's so special about it?" I stopped on making my sketches on my upcoming house design and look at her.

"She's calling for a reunion this lunch! It's her treat. Let's go! Its been so long since the last time we've seen her."

She kept on bugging me to go to the reunion party of our squad. I just gave in due to her annoying whines and went to the Bok Chicken restaurant.

Jisoo loves chicken so much and I don't even know why. Don't ask me why. It's just Jisoo being Jisoo.

"CHICHUUUUU!!" Jinny ran into her and hug her as our squad began to gather up.
Rosé came later on to catch up.

Jisoo ordered A LOT of chicken.

"LET'S TAKE A PICTURE!!" Hayi exclaimed.

"Lisa's sitting on the edge. Her angle is perfect! Lisa use your phone!" Jinny said to me.

"Fine," I mumbled before I clicked my camera on the phone and raise it above. "Smile bitches."

I took some few shots before I uploaded it on social media.

My notifications have been flooded again. I scrolled down on my phone until I noticed a drop of blood came into view over my phone screen.

"L-Lisa, your nose!" Jisoo pointed my bleeding nose.

I quickly snatched some tissues and wiped my nose.

"I'll be back." I ran towards the restroom and look myself on the mirror.

"This is not normal. I've been experiencing nosebleed a lot these days." I told myself.

I was busy wiping my nose until my phone rang.

"Lisa?" my aunt's voice popped out from the other line with concern.

"Y-Yes auntie?"

"Jinny told me you're bleeding again."

"Aish that idiot." I scratched my head. "Uhm, yeah... A little.."

"I'll go and pick you up there right now. You need to see a doctor Lisa." she ended the phone call.

I sighed in vexation and stayed inside the restroom for a while until I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Lisa?" Rosé called out before I opened the door.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"I am. It's just that I think that there are some changes in humidity or temperature that is why I got a nosebleed. Nothing serious!" I smiled in reassurance.

"Your aunt is here to pick you up. She's outside waiting for you."

"Yeah, thanks a lot. I gotta go now. Be home safe. Text me or call me once you got home." I kissed her lips passionately and her forehead before I went out.

..

"Your niece suffered a certain illness." the doctor said straightforward.

"W-What? Are you serious?!" I exclaimed, not believing what I've heard.

"What is it doc?" she asked him worriedly.

"She suffered Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. Her body seemed to be exposed a lot on electromagnetic things from electronic devices such as cellphones, gadgets, and any other devices which involves electricity. Electromagnetic exposure causes this kind of illness. This illness is very rampant these days because of the technologies we have today."

"What should we do now doc?"

He looked at me with a smile.

"She needs medications for 6 months and she needs to stay away from any gadgets and technologies to heal herself."

"So you're saying, you want her to like living in the mountainous areas?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. She needs to stay away from the city for a while. Six months is not that long." he smiled.

This can't be happening... No way!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.8K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...
72.2K 2.4K 40
After Jennie emerges from a severe car accident, Lisa discovers that some portions of Jennie's memories are missing. Specifically, she is unable to r...
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
17.7K 1K 8
Lisa and Jennie were both thrilled to finally move into their new apartment (as friends). But the problem starts when their next door neighbour gets...