A Stranger's Thoughts | JENLI...

By topknotrangi

Lisa and Jennie accidentally could hear each other's thoughts and wonders who is who. The other girl is livin... More

A Stranger's Thoughts
FOREWORD
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 1

18.8K 656 288
By topknotrangi

JENNIE

The only thing I could remember was my parents told me to run and save my life. I watched them both in horror after we were all swimming in the hallways of the ship, clutching my bag behind me.

Unknowingly what will happen next?

Lights turned off as the red sirens were making noise in alarm.

I screamed, calling out for them before I got drowned in the icy cold water.

The next thing I knew, I gained consciousness in the hospital with somebody holding my hand.
I woke up and saw my grandma praying then noticed my sudden movement. She cried and told me everything.

My parents died.

I felt like drowning. They're my life. I felt depressed, sad, and angry until I recovered myself leaving a scar in my heart.

I went home after being discharged and lived my life in the countryside with my grandma, my aunts, and uncles, and my cousins.

I rather keep myself busy than doing nothing. The only family I had is my grandmother. Well, my aunts, uncles, and my cousins of course but I'm just close with my grandma more than the others.

I made friends with our neighbors, of course, my best friends too the horses, sheep, cows, dogs, and chickens.

I'm happy for what I have right now. I'm contented with everything I had.

This is life. Whether it's good or bad, we have to deal with it. But so far, I'm good.

Two years later, I enjoyed watching my friends joining the bull ride competition. It was beyond amazing but deadly.

I wanna try but I'm afraid it's horns may stab me somewhere so NO.

870k followers... Cool.

Huh?

I know I'm crazy. I've been hearing things inside my mind after that accident.

This person's been thinking stupid things out of social media. It's driving me nuts! I can't even relate cause I'm not into social media but I know how to use it. It's just it's not my thing.

I tried to go for a check-up but the doctor says I'm just delusional or just imagining things myself and worst, a traumatic imagination. Nothing serious.

My sweet princess...

Things like these have been popping out from time to time.

Sometimes, my mind can't take some of its so-called delusional thoughts cause sometimes hot sensational thoughts began flooding in my mind especially at night. I don't know why but I'm REALLY sure that those thoughts were not mine.

Whoever this person is, he or she must be a psycho, a lunatic, a perverted idiot! This person's thoughts are wild! It's unbearable and sometimes I could not fall asleep for the whole night.

Her body is making me crazy... I wanna taste her so bad...

"Holy shit. What kind of joke is this?!" I held my forehead in annoyance.

I don't wanna miss this chance...

"Again?! Are you kidding me?!" I hissed in frustration.

How many times does this person gonna fuck? I thought.

"What's wrong with you?" Junhoe raised his eyebrow in disturbance.

"I'm going insane." I bluntly replied, frustrated.

"Yeah, I can see that." he agreed with a weird expression drawn in his face before he went out.

Seriously, when will this stop? I thought in frustration.

"Jenjen, will you please buy some 20 cases of beer?" my grandma just came out from the kitchen with her apron on wiping her wet hands with it.

"20 cases?? That much?? What kind of celebration are we going to celebrate?" I ask in surprise.

"Jen, your uncle is coming home this Thursday. And don't forget that Seungri will also come home on Friday. And don't forget that every 4th Friday of the month is–"

"Camping night," I sighed.

It's a tradition in here. Our neighbors, friends, family, and relatives are gathered all together every last Friday of the month. Nothing really special. People will just gather around and chat, jam into songs, sing in the karaoke, or drink the whole night.

"Junhoe will be coming with you." my grandma said.

"Oh thank God." I sighed in relief.

"Here's the money Jen." she gave me the money before I went to grab the car keys.

I went out of the house and saw Junhoe playing with the dogs.

"Yah, Junhoe come on!" I called out before I went inside the pick-up truck.

"Where are we going?" he jumped on the passenger seat beside me.

"Grandma ordered us to buy some cases of beer in the city," I replied before reversing the gear and went to the road.

"It's two hours away from here."

"I know."

"I'll go to sleep."

"Yah! Don't sleep on me you asshole."

"Alright, alright. What do you want me to do?"

"Chit chat. Distract me from falling asleep while driving."

The truth is I just wanted him to distract me hearing those stupid thoughts who always pop out in my mind.

The only way to stop myself from hearing those is either to listen to full blast music or keep myself busy and let me think a lot of things.

I've been suffering from this stupid thing for two years.

~

"20 cases of beer for 295, 000 won."

"Here, thanks." I handed over the bills of money to the cashier.

"Are you done?" Junhoe asks.

"Yeah." we both pushed the carts full of beers towards the parking lot.

Woah. Scary...

I frowned.

It sounded so clear and loud. I think this person is very near.

I wandered my eyes around the parking lot but found no one other than me and Junhoe.

"Looking for someone?" Junhoe raised his eyebrows.

"Nah." I shook my head.

She's going to drink alone with her boyfriend with those bottles of beer?

Wait, what? This person is here?

All I noticed is that I just spaced out for a bit until Junhoe nudged me by my side.

I started the engine and went to the road until I saw a brunette who kissed her girlfriend's forehead along the way.

I tighten my grip on the wheel until Junhoe broke my tensed feeling.

"What's wrong? What's bothering you?"

"Nothing." I turned to concentrate on driving along the road.

"You always say that all the time. I know there's something bothering you."

I remained silent.

"Someone's thoughts been popping out in your mind isn't it? Since when?"

"How did you know??" I looked at him in surprise.

"Dahyun told me. I thought it was just a joke but turns out it was pretty serious." he looked back at me with a worried expression.

"Since that accident in the ship. I woke up hearing someone's thoughts already."

"Have you ever visited a psychiatrist?"

"I did but he told me it was just all delusional and it is a traumatic response due to the incident."

"Odd."

"Totally."

~

The next day...

"Hello, is Miss Kim Sohee around?" I saw a delivery guy on the mailbox with a mail on his hand.

"She's my aunt and she's busy doing something," I replied.

"Oh, she got a mail from someone I hope you don't mind to give her this?" he handed me the mail which I unconsciously took it. "Oh, please sign this too for receiving the mail." he gave me the pen and the form where I signed it.

"Thanks!" he rode his motorcycle and drove off.

I went to check my aunt at the barn and saw her feeding the horses.

"Auntie? Someone sent you a mail." I handed her over the mail which she muttered her thanks and opened it.

"Who might this be?" she whispered to herself before I went the other way.

This can't be happening... No way!!

What now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1K 8
Lisa and Jennie were both thrilled to finally move into their new apartment (as friends). But the problem starts when their next door neighbour gets...
20.7K 965 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
665K 11.7K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...
655K 29.7K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...