Enemy | Jungkook (COMPLETED)✔️

By afiqahkookie

"Oi good morning monkey!" He said with a innocent smile "Good morning to you too jerkook!" "I am not a jerk" ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Author note

Chapter 10

3.7K 182 7
By afiqahkookie

The weeks had passed..me and jungkook start giving our pictures to the competitor..
I don't know what pictures jungkook giving to him..and Jungkook didn't know what pictures I give to the competitor.. After we done..
The competitor said

"We trying to pick the best pictures.  And the pictures will release soon .. "

Everyone nodded ..

The next day|
A weeks passed. Today is the day the bestest picture will picked and hang on the school board..I wake up and do my morning routines..
I grab my bag and walk to the school..as soon as I arrived..I saw many students looking at the school board..I want to see who win this competition..I hope our class win! I squeeze myself to the crowd ..finally I get to see the picture..I look up and my heart beating so fast..it's my picture playing with the children ..

"M-my picture?"

Everyone is looking at me now..they whispering and clap their hands.
I realize Jungkook had taken my picture the other day when we were resting at the bench .. I look at the picture again and it is very beautiful..I am touched..Jungkook give my picture..

TBC

Pleasee votee !💓 thank youu❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 20K 42
𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮, 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧, 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙. Park Y/n, the girl with '𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜' as her label. She comes from a m...
16.8K 75 37
If your bias is jungkook just try reading these stories you'll literally fall in love with them ♡
1M 31.1K 26
@_SleepyMirio thanks for the cover. Mafia, a word that everyone is familier with. A word that is enough to make you have goosebumps on your body. But...