The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)

6.4K 281 44
By GoddessofJustice

He pushed the door to his penthouse open and motioned for Aaliyah to walk in. She walked in and looked around. Damien followed her in and closed the door behind him. He watched as she walked around making herself familiar with the layout.

Damien definitely had a bachelor pad. The design and color scheme was different from the mansion. The primary colors here were gray, black, and white. While the mansion consisted of red, nude, white, and black. Not much different but still different.

"Why do you have this place if you have the house?" She asked.

Damien didn't want to discuss his penthouse or the mansion but he answered her anyways.

"I bought the house right after you said yes to my business proposition. If you had said no then I wouldn't have bought the house."

"You bought the house for me and the twins? You could've just bought us here."

"No, I wanted enough space for the twins to run wild."

"But you didn't have to live with us. You could've come back here at anytime to have your own space but you didn't. You came home to us every night."

"That I did." Damien would never let her and the children live in that house unprotected. He was their protection and he always would be.

"Now that's loyalty." She gave him a slight smile.

"I'm not sure if I know how to be disloyal."

"Well that's a good characteristic to have, Arden." She plopped down on his couch. He noticed her body language had changed. She looked relaxed, calm, and comfortable, not as tense and uptight as usual. He liked that she was beginning to get comfortable around him.

How does that saying go?

'Once a woman knows you're loyal, she'll show you how nasty she can be.'

It's something like that.

Anyways, Damien felt like he had proved his loyalty and now that she knew he wasn't going anywhere, she was going to turn off her hostility completely and just go with the flow.

"Micio, I didn't bring you here to talk." He walked over and sat down beside her.

"I know." She turned and climbed into his lap and ran her fingers through his thick dark hair. She could feel his bulge pressing against her sex. She began to grind on it slowly. She wanted to be happy and content. Damien made her feel things that she hadn't felt in years, he made her feel safe and cherished. It may not seem like it but she did trust Damien. She didn't want to dwell on the past anymore.

"Piccolo Volpe Maliziosa." (You naughty little vixen.) He gripped her ass firmly in his large hands and squeezed. Damien prayed this wasn't a dream. Aaliyah was the woman of his dreams and right now she was grinding on his painful erection.

She leaned in and kissed him. His hands slid up her slim body and into her hair. Gripping her thick curly locks, he began to dominate the kiss.

Dominance was one reason Damien and Aaliyah argued so much. They both wanted to be in charge. But Damien always got what he wanted and he never stepped down from a challenge. If anything he loved a challenge and Aaliyah was just that. She was fierce and mean. He loved it. Niko was weak. Damien didn't need to show dominance over her all the time because he knew he was in charge, he just let Aaliyah think that she ran things. Even if Aaliyah submitted to him in the bedroom, he knew her dominance would prevail outside of the bedroom. That's why Damien wanted her in the mafia but not just as his Assassin but as his Donna, his wife.

Damiens lips attacked her neck marking her. His lips trailed up to her ear and he nibbled her earlobe.

"Stand up and strip for me." He whispered.

A shiver ran down her spine as she stood and did as she was told. She kicked her heels off first. Then she unbutton her coat, she threw it over on the love seat and moved her hands to unbutton her vest.

She kept her eyes on him as he watched her strip. Finally, she was naked and Damien was basically salivating at the sight. Aaliyah was not thick but she was toned and petite. She had DD breast, a flat stomach, a slight flare in her hips, her thighs were nice for her size, She had a cupcake booty and long legs. Her chocolate skin looked so smooth and edible. Aaliyah reached up and pulled the hair tie holding her hair in a ponytail and her hair fell from the ponytail stopping mid back.

Damien stood from his seated position on the couch and kissed her forehead. He was going to take the utmost care of this beautiful woman. He grabbed her waist and hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He walked up the stairs and down the hall to the very last door. When he reached the big mahogany door he pushed it open and stepped in. Aaliyah clung to his muscular body tightly. After closing the door, he placed her down gently on her feet. Damien never brought women into his bedroom. It was his sanctuary, his space, but Aaliyah wasn't any woman.

"Your bedroom is gorgeous." She commented. There was a big california king bed in the middle of the room, adorned in white silk sheets and a black comforter. Gray furniture everywhere.

"I don't want to talk about my bedroom." he nudged her into the direction of the bed. She walked over and climbed in, giving him a slight peek of the treasure in between her thighs.

Damien stripped out of his suit and boxers. He walked over to the edge of the bed gaining Aaliyah's attention. Her eyes wandered all over his built frame, lastly landing on his thick erection. Aaliyah wasn't sure she could take what he was packing but she was definitely going to try.

Damien grabbed her ankles and pulled her to him. He was now standing in between her legs and he was getting a full view of her wet pussy.. His dick throbbed at the sight of it. He licked his lips and thought about how he was going to taste her sweet nectar.

"You're so beautiful, Micio."

She looked at him with pleading eyes. Damien got on his knees and placed his face right in front of her freshly shaven treasure.

"Quella figa è cosi bagnata per daddy." (That pussy is so wet for daddy.) He kissed her inner thighs then blew on her clit.

"I am going to devour you, Micio."

He kissed her pussy gently. Then he let his tongue graze up her slit and swirled it around her clit. He sucked it into his mouth and suckled it. Aaliyah's hands glided through his hair as he sucked her clit with vigor.

She tasted so good to him. His hand gripped his throbbing dick and he began to pump.

He trailed his tongue back down her slit, inserting his tongue into her tight little hole. He groaned against her honey pot and she bucked her hips.

"That's right, baby. Feed daddy that sweet pussy." he grunted as he pumped his cock faster.

"Fuck." She whimpered as his tongue slipped back up and over her clit, playing with it. He flicked his tongue over it and slipped a finger into her. Her pussy tightened around his finger and she began to buck her hips faster, making her pussy grind against his face and finger.

"Cum for me, Micio." he groaned as he continued his assault on her creamy sex.

Her bucking stopped as her back arched off the bed and she let out an earth shattering orgasm that shook her entire universe.

Damien continued to lick and suck until she was all cleaned up. He kissed back up her body then placed a gentle kiss on her plump lips.

"You taste amazing."

The head of his dick rubbed against her slick folds and he sucked in a breath. She was so wet, warm, and soft. He couldn't wait to feel her grip his thick cock.

"Stop teasing." She whimpered.

"Why should I?" he smirked.

"Please." She whined.

"Please what?" He asked

"Please, Damien."

"Nope, that's not what you call me."

"Please. Daddy." she whispered.

"As you wish, Micio."

He stood up straight and lined himself up with her opening. He gripped her thighs, pushing them down so her legs were at her sides and he pushed the tip in.

"Fuck, you don't know how long i've been waiting for this."

"More, daddy. More."

He loved her pleading and begging. He loved this new found submissiveness. He pushed more of his length into her tight pussy and her back arched off the bed. He was so thick.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He pulled out and then rammed himself back inside her. She screamed out in pleasure and pain.

He stroked slowly and deep. He wanted her to feel every inch. He wanted to massage her insides all night.

"You feel so good, daddy."

His length throbbed inside of her and her pussy began to clench on it's own accord.

Aaliyah had never felt like this. Granted Chenoa and Niko were great lovers but Damien was showing her in this moment that he was more than a great lover, he was an amazing lover. Each stroke he gave her proved that.

He placed his hands on her perky breast , giving her an advantage. Of course, she couldn't let him be in control the entire time. She put her feet against his chest and pushed him back. She wanted to be on top and ride him. He wanted a taste of her and he was going to get it.

"I want to ride." she said innocently. Damiens eyes darkened more, even though he knew she was far from innocent, the innocent look she was giving him turned him on. He didn't protest. He simply laid down and watched her crawl on top of him. She straddled his waist and grabbed his length, lining it up with her opening. She slid down on it and threw her head back in pleasure.

"So thick." She moaned

"Ride daddy's dick, micio."

She bounced slowly. Damiens hands slid from her waist to her stomach and stopped at her breast. He squeezed them and played with her chocolate colored nipples. He then shifted his hands back down to her ass and pulled her forward so that her chest was pressed against his and her ass was in the air. He began to pound her relentlessly.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned.

"Cum for daddy, baby girl." he groaned.

She let out a silent scream as her pussy tightened around his thick shaft and her cream ran down his length. Damiens balls tightened as he came along with her.

They both laid there; a hot, sweaty, sticky mess, trying to catch their breath.

Aaliyah finally gained enough strength to roll off of Damiens chest. She was sore. She didn't expect him to fuck her so roughly.

Damien got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He grabbed a washcloth and wet it with warm water. He walked backed into the room to see her sleeping peacefully.

He spread her legs gently and began to wipe her up. She groaned and shifted slightly but she didn't wake. Damien put her mean ass right to sleep.

He looked over her body slowly, she was so beautiful. He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. He put the wet washcloth in the dirty clothes hamper and climbed back into bed, pulling Aaliyah to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and caressed her hip until he fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Damien woke up to notice Aaliyah wasn't next to him and the smell of pancakes filled his nostrils. He stretched as he got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up.

After he made his way downstairs, he spotted Aaliyah in his kitchen dancing around. She was dancing to Mama by Kiss Daniels. Damien slightly smiled. He had never seen her so carefree not even around her children.

She twirled around, swinging her small hips while placing food on two plates.

"This is definitely something I want to wake up to every morning." Damien said after watching her a bit.

"I was wondering when you were going to say something." She turned and smirked.

"You knew I was watching?"

"I always know, Arden."

"Of course. How did you sleep, Micio?"

"Amazing. You?"

"Wonderful."

Damien followed her with his eyes. She placed both plates on the Island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Lets Eat!"

Damien was as hungry as a wolf considering they didn't eat last night.

He moaned as he took a bite of the omelettes she had made.

He looked up to see Aaliyah staring and biting her lip. That moan had went straight to her core.

"What, Micio?"

"Nothing." She was glad she was brown skinned because if she were light then she'd be red as fire. She looked down and began to eat.

Once they were finished eating, Damien washed dishes while Aaliyah went upstairs to shower and dress. Damien made his way upstairs to his room.

Aaliyah had bent over to grab her panties when Damien walked in. Damien swallowed the lump in his throat. He walked up behind her placing his large hands on her waist.

"I think we should head back home, micio. I'm sure my dad, Katherine, and the babies are worried. Plus, You owe them some ice cream." His hands glided up her sides and up to her breast. He kissed her neck as she stood up. She clenched her thighs together. He wanted to keep her here to himself.

"I know."

"Face down, ass up, Micio."

She climbed onto the bed and did as she was told. She may never admit it verbally but she loved being controlled by Damien sexually. It turned her on.

He kissed both ass cheeks then stood straight up taking his length out of his boxers. He slid the tip against her slick folds.

"You just don't know how hard you make me." he groaned as he slipped into her honey pot.

"Ohhh" She moaned.

He pounded her relentlessly. He wanted her to know that he owned the treasure between her thighs and nobody else could have it. She was his now and he was marking his territory.

His hand glided up her back and into her hair. He gripped her hair pulling her head back gently.

"Come all the way up, Micio."

She stood on her knees and his lips attacked her neck as he continued to stroke in and out slowly and deeply.

"Fuck." She whimpered.

That encouraged Daimen to pound her harder. He knew she was close. He let go of her hair and put his hand around her neck and the other arm went around her waist and his hand latched to her clit. He pinched and rubbed it causing her body to go into overdrive.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for daddy."

"Shit!" she moaned as she came on his length and he came right behind her. He held her in his arms as they caught their breath.

"Bathtub then home. Sound Good?"

She nodded weakly. She just wanted to sleep. Damien had Stamina. Maybe a little more than she could handle.

Damien hadn't fucked her, he had made love to her. She may not have known it but Damien was falling for her and hard.

He wanted her as his wife, his Donna, his submissive, and the woman who would bear his children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 47
{Absolutely mesmerizing} {Cassius and Aiden come up beside me and watches her the same way I do; like she's the beginning and the end, the sun and th...
Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
228K 4.5K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
1.5K 140 63
Abandoned by her mother and boyfriend of four years, Nicole gets a new job to start her independent life. Her life becomes even more difficult when h...