Turn of Life

By menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... More

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

49.Secret revealed

766 70 12
By menaka92

Shweta Pov

"I love you Harish" I confessed with all the love I had for him in my heart.

I could feel his eyes boring into mine, looking at my soul. No one ever stood so close to me. He had his arms around my waist and my arms circling around his neck.

He suddenly pulled me close to him by my waist and planted a feather kiss on my forehead. That one kiss is enough to show me how much I mean to him.

"I love you too Shweta, I love you more than anything else in the world" he said making my soul happy. But why do I feel some uncomfort in him? Is he fine?

"Harish...." He cut me off by placing his forefinger on my lips. I stopped speaking.

"Let's get you to bed" he said and lifted me in his arms without any warning. I squealed out loud and he chuckled.

"By the way, why did you run woman? You sure will give me heart attack one day!" He said and I giggled.

"I.....umm... I" I stammered.

"You could have confessed I'm the room only idiot" he smirked and I hide my face in his chest. He snuggled close to me, still carrying me downstairs.

"I always wanted to scream my love for you. I wanted my voice to echo in the whole place but still only you should be able to listen to it" I said, still embarrassed.

"Can you be any more cute sweetheart?" He asked and kissed my cheek.

I giggled and he laughed out loud. His laughter is like a medicine to my wound, a cure to my soul. I just love him so much.

We reached my room and he opened it when I gave him the key. He took me to bed and placed me gently on it.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Get some sleep sweetheart" he whispered and I nodded.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and I closed it, escaping to my dream land.

"Love you dear" I heard him and soon drifted into sleep.

Sunlight hit my eyes through the window, making me groan. I tried to open my eyes, but felt it sealed with something. Damn!

I struggled for few seconds and finally opened my eyes to find myself in my room. I sat upright, leaning on my bed post and shoot! My head is hurting so much!

It's like someone is hitting inside my head with a stammer. Oh god, this is unbearable. Yesterday was the first time I drank and I'm cursing myself so much for drinking. I swear I'll never drink in my life again. This hangover is too much to handle.

I held my head in my palms and rested my back on the bed post. Damn this headache!

I laid back on my bed, putting my pillow on my head, trying to control my headache and thankful it's a bit relieving.

I heard the door opening and sensed someone entering the room but I'm least bothered to see who's it.

"Good morning sweetheart. Have this, it'll help you get the the hangover" I peeped my head out of the pillow to see Harish sitting there on his uniform, smiling widely. Indeed, it's a good morning to see his face first this in the morning. I smiled at my own thought.

"I can sense what you are thinking. But have this, come on, quick" he smirked and I hide my face again in the pillow.

He suddenly removed my pillow by withdrawing it too quick for me to snatch it back.

He forwarded me a glass of juice and some pills. He pointed to the water kept in my night stand. I quickly gulped down the juice and took the pills like a good girl.

He took the glass from my hand and placed it on the night stand. He kissed my forehead.

"Love you" I said and he smiled widely.

"I'm so happy to hear that the first thing in the morning and of course sweetheart, I love you too" he said and my heart felt like flying. I feel this is all my dream but his feathery kiss on my forehead proved that this reality is way better than my dreams.

"Get dressed and have some breakfast. I'll catch you later, gotta run bud. Bye" he said and walked to the door.

He abruptly turned around and looked at me while I was fumbling with my blanket.

"Miss me sweetheart cause I'm already missing you" he winked and went outside. I could feel all my blood rushing up to my cheeks. I rubbed my cheek to remove my blush and sighed before entering the washroom.

"Akshu, how long will you take?" I asked banging her door for the twentieth time. I'm standing in front of her room. I wonder what is taking her so long?

"Akshu, I'm calling you for the last time, you better come out or else I'm not going to talk to you" I said in full rage. This is so sick!

I waited for few more seconds but I couldn't sense any movement inside her room.

I turned to leave to the canteen when suddenly her room opened and what I saw made my eyes pop out of my eye socket.

Who's is Avinash doing in Akshaya's room?

"Sh... Shweta, I... I ..." He stammered but I pushed him and ran inside her room to see Akshu peacefully sleeping snuggling to her pillow. She was still in the party dress, her hair in mess and her makeup fully out of her face. I guess she passed out as soon as she came to her room. But how did she come? And most importantly why is Avinash in her room?

I saw him entering the room and I gestured him to close the door. He nodded and shut the door behind him.

I sat in the bed beside Akshaya, stroking her hair and he sat on the chair across me. He held his head low and I'm damn sure something is off between these two.

"Care to explain Mr. Parikh?" I demanded, crossing my hands over my chest.

He slowly looked up at me, running his fingers through his hair.

"Umm...ummm... happy birthday Shweta" he wished me and I nodded my head with a smile.

"Thanks Avi. But now come to the point, what's between you too?" I asked him sternly. He shook his head and started narrating last night's events.

"Actually Shweta, I'm in love with Akshaya" he said and my jaw dropped to the floor. Can tom and jerry fall in love?

"Yes Shweta, I'm head over heels for her" he said, answering my unasked question.

"I feel very strange when I met her for the first time. Her mesmerising eyes were like magnet and with every moment beside her, I felt myself being dragged by that magnet. I tried to ignore this stupid feelings inside me but I eventually realised these are not stupid feelings. It is one of the purest feelings in the world called love.

When I first realised it, I couldn't accept it myself. You know me very well. I always flirt with girls and have fun teasing them but trust me, I always knew my limit. I never crossed that limit with any girl. I always thought girls are nothing but weakness. I'm very dedicated towards my job and I can't afford a distractions. That's the reason I ignored Akshaya for a while thinking that everything will fall in place eventually and I'll suppress this turmoil inside me but I failed, I failed terribly" he said all this while, looking straight at me.

I found Akshaya stirring in her place and got to know that she's awake and I guess she was listening to him. Nevertheless, I'll be very happy if Akshaya and Avinash end up together. I want the best my friends and I know Avinash is great for Akshaya and Akshaya will be a strong pillar for Avi too. I just sat there in silence, letting Avi speak his heart out and Akshu listen to him. I can feel him love her with all his heart and Akshu has all rights to know his feelings. I can be the mediator and will surely help them. I decided not to tell Avi that Akshu is awake. Let her listen to his heartful confession.

"I have never felt myself so helpless like this. Yesterday I couldn't help but feel very empty when I didn't see her since morning" I remember Akshaya staying in her room, telling me that she has a splitting headache. I have her medicines and ordered her to rest in her room. I picked up her lunch from the canteen and made sure she has her food and tablets properly. I remember Avinash asking me about her and when I told him about her headache his face went very some and a false of sadness hit his face. I should have guessed it that time, my bad.

"When you told me that she's sick, I just couldn't concentrate on my work. Finally I gave in and stayed outside her room the whole afternoon till evening until you return" he said and I gasped.

What?

"Really?" I asked him in place of Akshaya. I'm sure she might be thinking about the same question.

"Yes, that's how much I'm crazy for her" he sighed heavily.

"Since the vey first time I saw here, a year ago, I couldn't control my own heart beat whenever she's near. It's like she's killing me alive. Damn! I love her so much" he said it all in a go.

"What?" I turned to see Akshaya wide awake, fuming at Avinash. He's so dead!
I saw Avi looking all pale with his eyes equally widened in shock.

Nice show to watch, where is my popcorn?

"Akshaya...I ..." Avi stammered and I'm just enjoying the game.

"When did you meet me first?" Akshaya demanded in her famous cold tone.

I saw Avi gulping his saliva and I know he's gonna be her meat today.

"Akshu...i...I'm..did you listen to everything?" He stammered again.

"That's not the answer to my question" she again was very cold.

"Answer me Mr. Avinash, now!" She ordered, removing her blanket off her.

She's so angry!

"I I met you on 25th November last year when you just joined St Mary's hospital" he said and our both jaws dropped. How did this happen?

"What?"

"Yes, in fact I'm the one who gave the permission of your intern in the same hospital" he said making us confused.

"How can you do that?" Akshaya asked playing with her locks of hair. She does that when she's angry or confused.

"I can, after all I'm your Dean's son"

My eyes popped out of my socket.

"What?" Akshaya immediately stood up on the bed.

"Crazy girl, get down" Avinash held her hand, trying to pull her.

Ok, I'm just a third wheel now.
I don't like it, but I want to know how can he be my Dean's son!

I have never thought of it in my wildest dreams!

She was pulled down forcefully by Avinash and she sat on the bed beside me, putting her head on my shoulder, breathing heavily. Ok, this is the sign of Strom. Avinash you better give a proper explanation, otherwise she'll become a man hunter today.

"Also, I'm the one who took your interview" what?

There's surely gonna be a third world war today.

I saw Akshaya's eyes redding with every passing second and her grip on my hand tightening. Her breadth was uneven and it's clear that she's fuming in anger. She hates people who fake to her. She hates dishonesty and acting. God save Avi's soul.

"Avi, please give a proper explanation" I pointed at Akshu and even he gulped looking at her anger.

"I'm not faking Akshu. I did all those cause I fell in love with you in the very first sight" he said .

"I met you when you came for the interview in St. Mary's for the first time. I was in my dad's cabin when I heard some shoutings and commotions outside. We rushed out and saw a poor lady screaming at the receptionist to get her son operated as he met with an accident. The receptionist was telling her the rules for admitting her son and she wasn't in the state to listen to any of her words. She was shouting very badly and was about to faint and that's when you stepped in.

You held her by her shoulder and made her sit on a chair, offering her your water. You promised her son's life and completed all the formalities of the hospital. You even signed for her son's operation stating that he's your brother and told her that you'll handle all the police formalities" he said and I looked at Akshu, who was kinda dizzy. Is she ok?

"That was the moment I fell for you and I couldn't get up till now. You threatened the doctor or start the operation when you were filling the form, not bothering about the presence of Dean there. You came for an interview here and didn't care about it and helped that poor soul. Your kindness made my heart blew away.

That was the first time I saw a girl who is beautiful equally inside" he said looking straight into her eyes. Her eyes relaxed and she was back to normal.

"I was awestruck at your beauty and requested my dad to take your interview. I wanted it know about you so badly.

Later I came to know about you and fell more hard for you. I always had my eye on you. I keep checking in you every day when you are at work. I befriended one of the peon there who cleans your cabin just to know about you. Later dad got to know about my love for you and he agreed to it. I was so happy and was more determined to make you fall for me" he said.

" But I don't remember you taking my interview" she managed to pull out words from her mouth, recovering from her shock.

"That's because I wore a big hoodie, spectacles and disguised myself as someone, even changing my style of speaking and walking" he said and that made me gasp.

This man is mad for sure.

"I thought it was just attraction or maybe infatuation and trust me that was my most stupid thought, but that didn't stop me from getting to know you. That's why I requested and pleaded dad to send me to this camp anyhow and make you accompany Shweta to this camp" he said, lowering his head, ashamed of misusing his position as a Dean's son.

I was angry at him for a minute but when I put myself in his shoes, I find no mistake in him. It's natural for anyone to do this when he is crazily in love with my darling friend
I saw Akshaya's eyes still relaxed. Is it calm before the strom?

"I'm sorry Akshu. I know what I have done is wrong but what can I do?

It is your fault.
It's your fault to cross my eyes.
It's your fault to hold those memorising dark black eyes.
It's your fault to be so kind.
It's your fault to be so sinfully pretty.
It's your fault to come to my hospital for interview.
It's your fault to make me fall so hard for you.
It's your fault to capture my heart when you didn't realize my presence.
It's your fault that I'm blabbering here now!"

There was complete silence in the air.

For about five minutes, no one dared to speak anything. The tension in the air grew but still Akshaya was calm.

Is she okay with him or is planning to do something else?

Whatever it is, I know it's difficult for her to saturate all this at a go. She definitely needs time.

"Akshu, I know this is all very unexpected for you. But I just wanted to tell you all I feel. I can't see you with any other man, you looking at him with love, hugging him, kissing him...urghh!" He paused for a minute, rubbing his nape in frustration.

After few moments, his calm composure brought back a sigh of relaxation in me.

"That's why I couldn't control myself yesterday. You were always in my mind, in my heart, in my system since you came here. You wrapped me around your fingers like anything and I can't think straight anymore. I just want you at any cost but can't force you too. It's up to you to decide. I'm sorry if I hurt you intensionally or unintentionally, please forgive me. If you don't want to accept my love, let me know. I'll vanish from your life, but just remember this one thing. Till my last breath, you'll be the only girl in my mind, in my heart" he said weakly and got up from his chair.

He walked towards the door and I had my eyes struck on him all the while that I didn't notice Akshaya.

Akshaya suddenly stook up from the bed and ran behind him. She held him by his shoulder when he was nearing the door.

God!
What's gonna happen now?

"Avi, you... you!!!" She couldn't speak clearly with that rage growing in her.

________________________________________

Hey lovelies!

Here I come up with another update!

How's it?
Did you like Avinash's confession?
What will Akshaya do now?

Do vote comment and share my story!
Don't forget to follow me for notifications regarding the updates.

Have a great day!

Love,
Menaka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 170 16
Dedication : To everyone who are fond of unexpected love ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "No need to return my love. Just smile at me every m...
4.6K 378 38
Hi lovely people, This is my first ever story . Please support me and share your thoughts with me. Please give me any suggestions for the story...
84.1K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
103K 7.5K 70
Isn't Twilight sky a beautiful view ? . . When two different colours of nature merge and there comes a blissful colour out of it ! . . And here when...