Original ( Completed)

Von laydiphaye

Author: @bynovablu Cover By: @bynovablu ๐Ÿ“ธ: Unsplash via Picsart Synopsis A Six Piece Collection of Poetr... Mehr

First I
First II
First III
Most Beautiful
When He Created You

What is Voodoo

1 1 0
Von laydiphaye

Voodoo they told you it was black magic like that is a bad thing or a negative. What if I told you it was just a transference of energy, that it was a simple enrichment of the soul. 

Voodoo is a beautiful power stand in the circle of Africa dancing as they beat the drums and hear them call your name as the beat picks up how the drums call your soul. 

They lied to you voodoo is just the transfer of energy that prepares you for war or that allows you to dance out of love. 

Not evil maybe it is magic.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 70 16
โ Giggles erupted past my mouth, Lies slithered past your tounge. Our relationship soon headed south Then the truth sung.โž โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ ๐Ÿ–ค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ ๐Ÿ–ค...
1.6K 165 39
I write poetry. So you're good? I didn't say that. I write poetry. So you can rhyme? I don't always. I write poetry. So you tell stories? Every time.
12.6K 330 42
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
12.7K 346 19
ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู‚ุตุฉ ุฎู…ุณ ุจู†ุงุช ูˆูƒูŠู ูƒุงู†ุช ุญูŠุงุชู‡ู… ู…ุน ุงู‡ู„ู‡ู… ู ุงู„ุฏูŠุฑู‡ ูˆูƒูŠู ุจุชูƒูˆู† ุญูŠุงุชู‡ู… ุจุนุฏูŠู† ูˆูƒูŠู ุดุฎุต ุญุจ ูˆุญุฏู‡ ู„ูƒู† ุงู„ุญูŠุงู‡ ุชู…ู†ุนู‡ู… ุนู† ุจุนุถุŒ ูˆ.....