My Seven

By DanniDana8

"Hi, I'm Noa." Glancing to my right, I realized the girl was sitting next to me. "Um, I'm Delaney." "Nice t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Thank you!!!

Chapter 13

673 18 2
By DanniDana8

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"Noa! You already know what happened!"

It was the morning after I had kissed Tyde and Noa would not leave me alone about it. She was excited that I had finally made the first move and wanted to know everything.

"You didn't tell me about how it felt! Just telling me you kissed isn't enough for me!"

"It felt right okay?! It felt right."

"Yes! I knew you guys were meant to be!"

"Wow, wow. I wouldn't go that far. We still have some things to work out."

She made a loud grunting sound and fell back on my bed.

"What else is there to work out Delaney?"

"Everything Noa. Where does that kiss leave us? What is going to change? Things aren't going to stay this way if we continue whatever this is. We can't forget how I ended up here."

"That's what sucks. No matter what happens, you will always have come into this family, because you were kidnapped."

Just like kissing Tyde, the way she said that I was a part of the family felt right. I had a family back in Vegas but who says I can't have two?

I didn't know what to say back to her so I just laid down beside her, closing my eyes.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes before I remembered what I had been wanting to ask her.

"Where's Enzo, Dane, and Liam?"

"You really think I know? Enzo said he'll be safe and be home soon. It's weird, normally he'll tell me."

"He didn't tell you because of me Noa."

She looked at me in realization before rolling her eyes.

"I'm quite offended that he thinks I can't keep a secret from you." She thought about it before she sighed. "Okay, I probably would've told you."

She smiled at me while I laughed, knowing she would have. Elliot always complained to me that ever since I got here, he no longer got to hear the secrets because she now had a girl to gossip with.

"We need a girls night. You know what I want to do, I want to pig out on junk food and binge watch Vampire Diaries."

"Hm, I've never seen it."

Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head as her jaw hung open.

"Uh, no girl. We need to see if you're a Damon or Stefan girl. Honestly, I'm more of a Enzo girl but that's just who I am. Obviously."

****

Two bags of chips, four boxes of candy, and one season later, I was hooked. Noa insisted that we turned it off seeing as it was already two in the morning.

We were both surprised that none of the guys tried to crash our girl time but they were probably dealing with more gang stuff.

"Well, I'll head to bed. Night."

"Night hun."

 I left her room and ran straight into mine, the dark hallway creeping me out.

The second I crawled into bed I realized that it was raining outside. Hm, we must have really been into that show.

When I was half asleep, a crack of thunder and flash of lightening woke me up instantly.

Ever since I was little, storms scared me. It got worse after my dad died and I often found myself crawling into my moms bed and she held me against her through the whole storm.

After twenty minutes of trying to fall asleep, I knew it wasn't going to happen. Every time I got close to being asleep the thunder would sound and I would about jump out of my skin.

Maybe Noa will let me sleep with her.

Opening my door, I quickly but quietly ran to her room and cracked open the door.

Surprisingly, Enzo laid next to her. They must have just gotten back.

Well, there goes that plan. Glancing at Tyde's door, I weighed the pros and cons of crawling into his bed.

Honestly, there were more pros than cons.

Walking to his door, I took a deep breath before opening it. Quietly shutting it behind me, I turned towards his bed which was against the left wall.

That's weird he must of rearranged his room.

I waited for a minute to make sure he wasn't awake before I started slowly crawling into his bed. The only spot that was open was between him and the wall.

I was almost fully laid down when another episode of thunder sounded. Before I could stop myself, I jumped shaking the whole bed.

"Delaney?" Tyde's sleepy voice was one of the hottest things I had ever heard.

"I'm sorry, I was just-"

"It's okay, storms weren't my mom's favorite either."

Lifting up the blanket, he patted the spot next to him. Without hesitation, I crawled under it, instantly becoming warm again.

We layed facing each other, taking in each others appearance.

As the storm grew closer, I grew closer to Tyde. He didn't seem to care and pulled me towards him placing my head on his chest.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm better now."

His hand that was on my back, started rubbing up and down, instantly making me sleepy.

"You know, I would never thought I'd be here, in this situation. Especially not with you."

"What do you mean?"

Lifting my head up, I rested my chin on his chest so I could look at his face. He stared down at me, almost contemplating what to say.

"Because, the life I live. I never thought I'd be here, in this position with someone I actually care deeply for. And for it to actually be you is insane to me. Thank you, Delaney, for giving me a chance."

"You don't have to thank me. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be. Well, I mean in this bed with you."

To my surprise, he laughed at my joke along with me.

"I'm sorry Delaney."

Geez,this guy was just full of surprises.

"Why are you apologizing to me Ty?"

I didn't want him to but honestly, I wanted to know why exactly. Call me selfish but I think I deserve it.

"Why shouldn't I? There's so many things I need to apologize and make up for. I'm sorry for keeping you here and not letting you talk to your family. I'm sorry for treating you like crap and just being an asshole. Most of all, I'm so sorry for scaring you the other night. I'm a very jealous and protective person. When I care about someone, I care with everything in me and it just makes me crazy."

"I can't say I forgive you because it's not that easy but I've been trying to put it past me. I care about the whole gang, especially you. And well Noa and Elliot." He rolled his eyes but still smiled at me. "I'm not going to lie, you terrified me the other night. That, I forgive you for though. Just never freak out like that again or I might have a heart attack."

"I promise love."

He kissed me lightly on the head before we both relaxed back on his bed.

This was the best feeling in the world.

****

The next morning, or should I say afternoon, I woke up to screaming. It jolted me awake and I was up and out of the room within seconds.

Meeting Noa outside of her room, we gave each other one look before running down the stairs.

When we got to the bottom, all the guys, even the other two that had been MIA, were having what looked like a very intense discussion.

Looking around, I had no idea where the screaming had come from. It was definietly from a female and there was none in sight.

"What the hell is going on?" I questioned, bringing the attention to Noa and I.

"It's nothing you need to worry about. Go back up stairs." Dane took a step towards us before point towards the stairs.

"Bullshit! There was a girl screaming. Where is she?"

"Babe, we said it was nothing so leave it and go back up stairs."

Noa looked shocked that Enzo had talked to her that way. She gave him the look of death before turning and going back up the stairs.

Turning towards Tyde, I realized he was already looking at me. I don't know why but I felt like I had to look at him to know what to do.

I don't know if that was a good or bad thing.

He was shocked that I looked at him but he nodded to the stairs, saying I should go to. Knowing that staying down stairs would only cause issues, I turned and followed after a stomping Noa.

She stood outside of her room and when she saw me, she motioned for me to follow her.

I stepped into her and Enzo's room and she instantly shut and locked the door behind me.

"What the hell do you think they're doing?" She asked me, running her hands through her hair.

"I don't know! You know more about this gang crap than I do! Could they have kidnapped another girl?"

I knew she wanted to deny it but after they brought me home, there was no telling what they were capable of.

"I doubt it. We have no business with kidnapping girls. We're not that type of gang."

She looked worried and almost unsure of what she was saying.

I, on the other hand, didn't put it pass them that they kidnapped someone else. I may have been a last minute decision but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen again.

Or maybe they liked it. Maybe they liked having that sort of power.

If that was the case, I didn't know what to do. Tyde and I were finally going somewhere and if he was okay with them just going out and kidnapping more girls, then we had a serious problem.

"We have to find out what's going on Noa, we deserve to know. At least you do. If they kidnapped someone else, they could put us all in danger."

"I'll figure it out Lane. We have to stick together though okay? You're like a sister that I've never had. I don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me Noa. No matter what happens."

She hugged me tight before pulling away and putting on a forced smile.

"Once I figure out whats happening, you'll be the first person I tell. Well, everyone else already knows but you get what I mean. Now, were my eyes playing tricks on me or did I see you coming out of Tyde's room?"

"Yes, I slept in Tyde's room last night. It was only because I can't sleep alone when it's storming."

She tried to hide her smile by biting her lip as she bounced her feet up and down.

"Did you guys cuddle?!"

"Oh my God Noa. You're like a teenager girl that's never had a boyfriend."

There was a knock at the door and Noa rolled her eyes, knowing who it was.

Speak of the devil.

"Babe open the door."

"Go away Enzo. I don't want to see you."

"I need to talk to you. It's really important. Open the door Noa, now."

She sighed and gave in, unlocking the door. It opened and Enzo stepped in. He almost closed the door until he saw me.

"Get out. This is none of your business."

I bite my tongue so I didn't go off on him and instead, I gave Noa one look before walking out of the room.

Tyde stood outside of her door, making me almost run into him. He didn't say anything to me, just wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"What are you doing?"

"What, I can't just hug you whenever I want to?"

Laughing, I melted into him, wrapping my arms around his neck. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before he sighed and pulled away.

His face all of the sudden looked like he had aged ten years in the span of seconds.

"What's wrong?"

"Just promise me that whatever happens, we," he motioned between the two of us "are going to be okay."

Letting go of his hands, I took a step back, putting distance between us.

What he said made me instantly worried. With everything that is going on with Blane's old gang and the girl, who is still unknown, that was screaming, I didn't know if I could promise it.

"Why Tyde. What is going on?"

"Please, Delaney. There's a lot of things I can handle but losing you, isn't one of them."

I didn't understand why all of the sudden, everyone was telling me that I'm important to them. That they didn't want to lose me.

It made me scared about what was coming.

He looked desperate though. Like if I didn't agree then he might just go crazy.

"I promise."

But I knew that was a lie.

---------------

Who do you guys think the girl is?!?!   ;)

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE please!!!!

And I'm sorry for never putting this picture of Blane up!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 51 12
"I'd stop looking at him if I was you Tesoro" Matteo growls, dragging me into his chest, successfully blocking my view of the guy behind him "I'm a j...
144K 4.8K 25
"Would you not do that, Cupcake?" He moaned. "Cupcake, really? We escalated to pet names?" I said annoyed. "Well you haven't confirmed your name, so...
Nicole By Minahil

Mystery / Thriller

4.8K 116 26
My mother had kept secrets from me for as long as I could remember. Never answering anything I asked about my father, my siblings or why they weren't...
90.4K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...