Bunny | Jeon Jungkook ✓

Per -idiosyncratic

"What the hell? What kind of person names their bunny 'Jungkook?'" "What kind of mother names their child 'J... Més

BUNNY
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

thirteen

16.1K 1.1K 132
Per -idiosyncratic

[the next day]

"You're telling me that I actually got along with that evil monster?" Jungkook asked.

Moon nodded as she cuddled with her bunny.

"What kind of drugs did you give me?" he asked.

Moon slapped his stomach. "Just the fever reliever pills."

"There must be something in those. You gotta throw those away."

"Stop overreacting. I think the cold just got to your head yesterday. Even Jungkook was scared of you."

"A bunny was scared of me? Did you take those pills too?" Jungkook asked, resting his hand on her forehead.

Moon shook her head to get rid of his hand. "I didn't take those pills. I'm not a druggie."

"Are you sure? I thought you were a druggie the moment you set Jungkook free in the pet store."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

116K 3K 43
Started:30/03/18 Ended:19/05/18 Genre:Sad,Romance,Drama Rank #1 In Company 16/05/18 A Bitter Sweet Love Story....or is it?.. She was bitter as coffee...
111K 5.9K 61
"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In which a jobless girl finds a baby in a du...
725K 44.4K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
211K 9K 26
You wake up in a bedroom that's not yours.... and you hear the voice of a familiar man coming from outside the room